All Comments on 'Ellen and Jim'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She's a lot of things

But a loving wife isn't one of them. She was fantasising about her client, then fell in lust with the soon to be ex. That woman didn't have a faithfull bone in her body. Then later on that night she had sex with her husband, she was obviously thinking about boy toy, cause she screamed his name out when she came. If that's not emotionally cheating, then i am unsure of what that means. She claims that he was stalking her, but she is a lawyer, and if her first reaction isn't to get a court protection, then she was probably encouraging said behaviour.

The rest is blah blah blah, she turns it around to make it look like she was protecting her client. But if I was Jim, I would be getting paternity tests done to his children. I guess it doesn't matter in a RaaC, cause the cuck is going to stay the cuck, and the cheater will always cheat. They will just turn a blind eye to all for the sake of Reconciliation at all costs. For me, I would rather take a chance of being a empty husk of a man with what could have been on his lips, then one filled with bullshit and know it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A good story gone bad

You badly need a proof reader and an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

I found it hard to believe Baxter was THAT stupid or that Ellen would allow a client's husband to even sit next to her. She would have gone to the Court the minute Baxter texted her and filed charges. The rest was both improbable and unbelievable. Of course Ellen should have had no contact with Jim until his divorce was complete. So her ethics are a little sketchy.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I like how you handled the jerk, but I think charging him with sexual assault and having the judge go after him would have been better. Get it on the record that he does sexually assault women and went after his wife's attorney. He should be in jail for 6 - 24 months (preferably longer) and learn what it is is to be someone's bitch. Ellen should carry a taser in her purse for protection. Maybe they know some people in low places that can cause permanent harm to Nathan's pride and joy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was ridiculous. First, if they were inseparable then this wouldn't happen. No self respecting man is going to deal with her appalling lack of respect. Second, she is a walking ethics violation. She can spin it all she wants, she allowed those meetings to occur. She DID cheat on her husband. It doesn't matter if they had sex. Jim put an end to it. That is quite different than Ellen choosing to be faithful. The notion that any guy is just too irresistible is just too too funny.

Lastly, you really really need an editor. You also need to develop your sex scenes into something less akin to bad porn. Oh and how exactly is her clit always visible? Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No way

As soon as she said his name during sex, you get up right then and pack. Leave the cheating bitch lying in bed. As I walked out I would tell her NEVER speak to me again. A second divorce would be tough but if start looking for a replacement immediately. Good writing. As you can see, it definitely evoked emotion for me.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Some of Ellen's actions concerned me but knowing her past before marrying Jim helped to understand her somewhat. Someone does needs to teach her about blocking a number on her phone. At least she was able to stop herself from giving into the predator. Liked the way they handled him but he still needs to meet up with a good old fashioned hickory axe handle for a little more attitude adjustment. He also seems to be a good candidate for a zip tie about two inches from the base of his cock and then having it snipped off. Thanks for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Please no MSR on Ellen!

I call bullshit that just a look from this ass hat can have such an effect on her.

"There's no doubt at all. The man is a skilled seducer." - No, he's not. He didn't do anything to seduce her, he was just THERE, and she was apparently hit by the MSR. Her marriage is dead if she doesn't get her head out of her ass! She's called his name while making love to her husband, then lied to him about it. She's on VERY thin ice.

Not good, she's already gone from "Mr. Baxter" to "Nathan."

"not our home meaning this house was never ours even though I owned it." - Not "even though" she owned it, BECAUSE she owned it!

Yeah, right, NOW her desire magically disappeared, calling out his name and lying to her husband couldn't do it?

In the booth at the Golden Spur you slipped into third person POV, you shouldn't do that, and she can't know what Baxter is thinking.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great read - thank you - but had some issues for me

Funny... in telling the "whole story" to Jim, Ellen didn't mention (lie by omission?) that she was actively squeezing his cock, and took a bit of time doing so. She didn't mention that she really enjoyed Baxter feeling her up.

So, she's an attorney, a shark, therefore she knows the system and how it all functions. Why, then, didn't she bother reporting a sexual assault? Baxter cupped her mound and she didn't report it to the police? Clearly she welcomed his groping her. If the texts were unwelcome, why didn't she report it to the police? And get a restraining order? That behavior is clear evidence of harassment and would support her claim of sexual assault. Hell, if Ellen, the shark attorney, wants to go nuclear on the opposing side, put him up on charges for sexual assault and harassment. But she didn't, so yeah, she didn't mind the texts, she just couldn't play any longer because she had been caught crossing the lines.

Ok, I'm an attorney, sorry for the next bit of correction. In no way does a competent attorney allow the opposing party to be present at or participate in an initial client meeting. But assuming it was somehow ok, when she asked Baxter for his attorney, she didn't get the info but did keep his personal card. A competent attorney gets the opposing party attorney's name. Speaking with Baxter directly (after the initial meeting) knowing that he is represented? That's a serious ethical violation. Ellen, make sure the malpractice insurance is paid up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He didn't really address the complete issue

If she was so easily taken in by this one guy what happens when the next one appears in a day, week, year, or so on? Her past had her as a slut and she just showed it is still there deep inside but so easily awoken. Her remark about fantasizing about someone else makes it sound like she does it often. I wouldn't want my wife to tell me she gets off using me as some dildo while she thinks of another guy.

Not sure about divorce but it would not have been so easy to return.

The assault in the restaurant was bad. She as a lawyer knows Jim could have gotten into trouble and their "plan" of public indecency also would ruin her career. Good for a story but not good in real life. He really did marry a slut.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

as always, enjoy your work. another great story worthy of a 5, well written and a great read!

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story. Sure, some things were exaggerated, but everyone reading this has been tempted some time in their life. She was tempted, but she stayed true to her husband. Thank you

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
here's another story

where no matter what the wife does she's forgiven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible part 2

Should have left it with the first part. This one has no cred. He divorced his first wife for cheating and lying, but this one -- who gets hit with the Martian Slut Ray -- he reconciles with? Definition of a wimp.

I love a good reconciliation. This is so not one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

keep the stories coming 5 stars on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shame

I enjoyed the first part, the second was stupid. I’ve never seen a Martin slut ray victim. Dopey concept.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I was a little worried about her, but you pulled it together. Good payback for Baxter too.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
It's FICTION fer chrissakes!

There is no requirement that you enjoy the author's fantasy and strict adherence to logical, likely, and realistic are at his option. I will agree that the MSR effect from Nathan is exaggerated but we can substitute our own literary device in our minds.

I enjoyed the story with reservations on realism and grammar. Keep 'em comin'.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Hahaa this is absurd, but still a fun read.

Ellen did give Jim fair warning in the last story, I guess.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHY IS THERE AN ELEMENT OF DOUBT INVOLVED IN MARRIAGES STAYING TO GETHER

and one side can not be more truthful than the other, I THINK its some kind of greed or selfishness. TK U MLJ LV NV

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Baxter got off way to easy stalking a married woman, he also attempted rape in the diner. The nympho lawyer needs to trust her husband sooner. She should have never lied to him; I was expecting Jim to spank her bottom red.

/

4*, Hooyah, salute!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Poor Jim and his little willy.

His women keep cheating on him for bigger dick.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She cheated...the end!!!

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
My take...

1st- I enjoyed both stories in this set, though I liked the first one better. I have to agree with much of the criticism in the comments regarding Ellen's lack of ability to deal with Nathan. If she is as good an attorney as described, (a shark) then I only buy into her being taken surprise at her first meeting with Mr. Baxter, and even that is a stretch.

After that contact, and especially after fucking up calling out his name while making love to her husband, a truly competent lawyer would have recognized the disaster that would follow if she did anything OTHER than drawn up a battle plan than served her marriage and her client. No way would she respond like a junior high airhead.

That said, this is still free entertainment and I appreciate the effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fritz51 thanks. Said it all for me.

Agree

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

Liked the conflict of her feelings, but had a hard time understanding how a shark divorce lawyer needs someone to tell her that what Nathan did at the restaurant was sexual assault. She couldn't figure out what to do with the graphic harassing texts? Really?

Being groped by her husband and him exposing her breast to a stalker was too weird. But finally using the guy's horrible behavior against him and two kicks in the groin were a nice touch.

Didn't score since it wasn't a five and didn't want a four to bring the score down for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous 10/19/20 said most of it for me.

Most authors seem to think that women can meet men and have instant lust take over them.?!

Am man but women I know will admit to an attraction but using brain (past teenage hormone stage) control it. I admit most men feel attraction also and some fail.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

if she acted normally there would have been no basis for the story.. This premise describes most of the LW

stories..

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

What? No foot fetish scenes? I did catch a reference to some red toenails.

Good twist on the outcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good tale , However how did he manage to get Ellen Pregnant seeing as he told her he had had the snip, ???

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well that was a good sequel, Ellen went to Jim for her own protection and the protection of her marriage. All's well that ends well. 5 stars The comment by anon about being snipped, he had it undone in the previous tale and that is how he and Ellen had Crystal.

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

It would be fun to have an alternate ending where she does succumb to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well her love wasn't enough to keep it in her pants but realizing she would lose her family and her love was just enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like I said in the previous story... out of the frying pan into the pot... she's already cheated on him once like his ex and will do it again... except this time she will be all in... just another perpetual cuckold shmuck.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap,apart from the fact with Ellen's records he would have fucked Baxter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting comments. I appreciated the discussions of ethic violations. I agree there could have been better editing, but this was not a published book with paid help.

Overall a good read!

Thanks

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
Just

Another delusional fantasy that bordered on forced coercion or rape.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Pure

This is just a pure load of crap.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld6 months ago

💥only one this time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a mess. Ellen acts like a besotted slut. And yet what Nathan did in that restaurant is sexual assault. Regardless of her supposed subconscious desires, he uninvited sticks his hands on her clutch through her damp underwear and begins rubbing her out.

"STOP, Nathan. Please stop! Do not touch me there."

But he doesn't stop and acting like a slut, she caves?

Pretty much every woman even if they secretly desired a guy would slap him for doing that in public.

Again what a mess. And yes that is sexual assault.

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

How about going to the police or something after when the douche was playing with her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh. A hot mess and an unworthy sequel. Why would a divirce lawyer for the wife, agree to meet also with the husband, at thr same time? Then she is so overwhelmed with his sexual "aura" that she has fantastic masturbatory sex and even calls out Nathan's name while f$cking her husband who is a wonderful lover and husband and thrbfather of her child. Ok people make mistakes but she was out of control. Yes she has a wild child past but come on.

Then in the restaurant it gets weirder. Nathan outright sexual assaults her. Fingering her despite her telling him no (with exclamation point). Then begging him to stop.and telling him to NOT touch her there ("there" being her vagina filled with her husband's semen from the previous night's lovemaking, so yeah Nathan smelled "that"). She is a lawyer. She knows it is sexual assault. They are in a restaurant. What no witnesses? No one heard? Oh wait the husband was there and saw the whole thing and did NOTHING. was he 100 feet away. He didn't hear his wife yell out "No!". Does he have hearing problems? He can't tell by the look on her face that she is upset or aghast? It doesn't matter if she was making noises later that suggested possible clitoral orgasm. And yet he is close enough to see Nathan put a hand on his erection covered by his pants and not blocked by the table? Hmm odd. And somehow he doesn't see her pull away her hand. And then push the asshole out? Nah instead he tells her he is leaving and taking his ball home and no longer playing and then sends his seven year old daughter in with a gutless letter of separation and hoping she is happy with her new lover? What a spineless jerk!

Ok the ending revenge was interesting. But in the real world, she could press charges for sexual assault and has a gazillion stalking texts from the asshole yo get a restraining order. Not to mention she is his wife's lawyer in a divorce case. And she is herself a lawyer. But does nothing with the police. Which even if is didn't lead to a conviction would send a powerful message to her cowardly husband and besmirgh Nathan's reputation. What he will counter sue? Please.

Also hilarious when she uses PIs (after three MONTHS) to find her husband holed up away from work across town in a fleabag hotel looking like crap, she lays everything out and they reconcile. Fine. But the hilarious part is the husband sad "why didn't you tell me this from the start"? Well Mr Dumb Yokel, you never gave her a chance, either that first office confrontation, or when you sent your daughter in with a letter of goodbye, disappeared, didn't see Crystal, blocked your wife's phone number, and apparently live in a universe where lawyers don't know how to use email. Wtf?

4 stars due to the ending revenge, but the story not only besmirched Ellen's character for inscrutable reasons, but made Jim into a cowardly chump.

Finally, if I saw my wife in a restaurant, with a guy suddenly pull up to her in a booth, and there is no affection shown by her. In fact she is animated in her discussion. Then I am close enough to see he alid his fingers into my wife's privates, even if I cannot hear her say "No! Please stop. Stop touching me there", I am running over and busting that guy in the head and let it all get sorted out afterwards. And if I heard the "No!" then I am putting the guy in the hospital because no DA will charge me with anything. Seriously. Grow a spine Jim. Stop being a sad sack. Your woman was being sexually assaulted and you did NOTHING!!

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
I read the original (Divorce) then this.

You write like you don’t care about consistency at all. Or reality. Or your readers.

Impotent man fathering children. Attorney sleeping with her client’s husband. I’m not going to list them all, as I don’t believe you care.

Either you think all of your readers are morons, or you’re one. It’s one or the other.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Another husband who is = A HUGE VAGINA COVERED IN PINK COTTON CANDY 🍭🍬😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories