Ellen and Jim

Story Info
Ellen and Jim, Temptation.
8.7k words
4.18
51.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers

This story is a bit of a sequel to my story "DIVORCE" that I wrote awhile back. Those of you that read the story remember that Ellen Cassidy was Angela Thornton's divorce attorney after the wife fell in love with another man. It was love at first sight for Ellen when she saw Jim Thornton in her office at the signing but she was the wife's attorney. It was her duty to represent the wife and she urged her client to reconcile and drop the fantasy of this new lover. Ellen tried to tell her it was the love of the great sex and the attention this man was giving her, not love.

Ellen waited and waited and finally approached Jim. The rest is history. Ellen and Jim married, had a child, Crystal, together. The last sentence in "Divorce" described them as inseparable. A happy ending for them. Please read "Divorce" if you need all the details. This could be a sequel or a stand alone story but it takes off seven years forward.

I had a little fun with this one so bear with a little humor. I know, very little.

ELLEN and JIM

Chapter One

I'm Ellen Thornton, née Cassidy. I'm a successful divorce attorney that has made a pretty good living off of other people's marriage misery. I met my wonderful husband, Jim, in my office as he signed the divorce papers. His ex wife had traded up for rainbows and unicorns offered by another man. The moment my eyes met Jim's, my heart was his. He was unaware and my legal duty was to represent his wife in the divorce, so I watched from afar as this marriage went the way of so many.

They had been married fifteen years and he loved her. I saw the hurt in his eyes as he signed the papers on the lines I had marked. Angela had rushed into this divorce with her eyes closed and I told her as much. Even so much, as telling her, it's not too late to undo the damage you've done. But her new man was forcing the issue to get into her panties as he had a number of other women in her office. She had been the lone hold out, refusing his advances until the pressure was too much. She finally caved to his attention.

During the final waiting period, I didn't act on my strong feelings for her soon-to-be Ex. I really gave her every opportunity to reconcile and put her family back together. After a few months, it was obvious my client was still in the honeymoon stage with her new lover so I called Jim and asked if he would meet me. We had a few lunch dates but I still saw that he was hurting over the loss of his family and would be for sometime.

Just as his divorce became final, Jim called me and asked me to dinner. I said yes before he even finished his sentence. As we dined, I excused myself and went to the restroom. When I returned, I saw a woman with her back to me as I approached our table. It was Angela. She was talking to Jim and grinning like a shit eating dog as she was reporting her happy life to him. I turned and said, "Miss me, Sweet Lips" and gave him a kiss. I thought Angela was going to faint as she recognized me. I said hello and reminded her that I had warned her of the consequences of her actions Then I blew her off by telling her to excuse us as I had plans for this handsome man.

Angie was trying to recoup her senses and be polite but I knew she was seething under that facade. She went back to her table where her new man was seated. They watched us as I slipped my shoe off and caressed Jims's leg with my stocking clad toes under his pants leg. I could see Angie and her man talking. She saw my foot play and soon they left without eating.

Well, I did have plans for Mr. Thornton and executed those plans over and over til the wee hours of the morning. I awoke full of Jim's semen. I had sex with a number of men in my life and might even have been considered a slut at one time but it was different with Jim. I was in love. When he awoke, I was sitting on the bed looking at him. I told him I could get used to this.

Jim and I were together when we weren't working or he had a function with his daughters. I think Jim saw us as just Friends with Benefits as we fucked like bunnies hard and often. I did my best to hide my feelings even telling him that I wasn't marriage material, still trying to see if he was interested in reconciling with his wife. After several months, Angela saw her paramour for what he is and had apparently unceremoniously dumped what she thought was the love of her life. Not so much on his part. Apparently there were reports of infidelity on his part and the little STD he had bestowed upon her.

Angela pulled out all the stops to get Jim back. She persuaded Jim to begin dating her again and he eventually moved back into the house with his family trying to make it work. I sadly supported his effort to put the life he knew back together. I loved him with all my heart but his happiness was more important if being back with his family gave that to him.

I watched from a distance as Jim tried to put his family back together. Angela found that Jim was not the same man she married after her betrayal. Something was lost and they didn't seem to be able to get it back. Eight months later, he moved out and I was knocking on his door.

Jim opened the door to his apartment. I said, "Jim, Remember? Just as I said, I'm knocking on your door."

He said, "As I recall, I told you to not come knocking unless you were committed."

I told him I loved him and that I had been with no other man since we met. I was his if he wanted me.

He said, "Excuse me but I still I don't hear an answer."

At first, I didn't understand.

He said, "On the plane that day. I asked you to marry me."

Those words were the ones I had longed to hear.

Chapter Two

Fast forward eight years. Eight years of wedded bliss with a man I adore and who adores me. Fourteen months after we married, he put our baby in my belly. Crystal is now 7 years old and a second grader. As for Jim and Angie's kids, Janet is twenty-four and married to the love of her life. Little Jim is twenty-three and in graduate school striving for a Ph.D. Angela never remarried accepting that there will never be an equal to Jim in her life. Her loss. Angie, I can't thank you enough for throwing this wonderful man into my bed.

So, life goes on. I'm back to work, ending marriages and separating families. My life with Jim gives me hope that some of these families can be saved. But alas, no hope for others especially where blatant infidelity is a factor. Such is the case sitting before me, Nathan and Connie Baxter. Her first marriage, his fourth. Apparently from what I'm reading the zipper on his pants is automatic and unzips for anything with a skirt and a pulse.

For professional and tax purposes, I kept Cassidy as my business name. My reputation as a shark if need be requires that I keep my professional name. I am to meet with the Baxter's today. Since he's an experienced divorcee, he apparently likes to size up the wife's attorney and wants to be at the meeting. I agreed so I can have a look at the enemy. Mrs. Baxter arrived at my office first. I have to say that she is definitely the magazine model type. If I was inclined to switch teams, I would hit on her. She was just that gorgeous.

"Connie, it's so nice to meet you. I'm sorry you require my services but I'm here to protect your interests if you both decide to terminate your marriage. I understand there is a prenup that is pretty straight forward. You haven't been married that long so basically you keep yours and he keeps his. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Ms. Cassidy, that is correct. I thought Nathan really loved me and I fell for his bullshit hook, line and sinker. Sinker being the active term. He forgot to give up sinking his dick into other skanks on a regular basis. He's quite the ladies man. I'm a one man woman. I expect the same from my husband. Therefore, we find ourselves in this distasteful predicament. I'm a failure in my first marriage that I thought would be forever."

My secretary showed Mr. Baxter into the conference room and I introduced myself.

"Hello, Mr Baxter. I'm Ellen Cassidy."

We shook hands and he looked me in the eye, smiling, intentionally holding my hand a little too long. I felt a little odd as he made it a point to keep his hand and fingers in contact with mine for as long as he could until our handshake ended.

He said, "I'm Nathan Baxter. I didn't realize my wife had such good taste in beautiful lawyers. It's a pleasure to meet you. I understand my wife has filed for divorce after she mistakenly perceived I was having an affair."

Mrs. Baxter yelled, "You slimy Motherfucker, perceived, HELL!

You were pulling your dick out of her pussy that you had just filled with cum when I walked in on your sorry ass. So there was no perception, Ms. Cassidy."

"It wasn't what it looked like, Honey. Can't you forgive me for that one indiscretion? She was a skilled seducer. I never had a chance. I'm so sorry. It just the one time?"

"God, you're so fucking pathetic. Not what it looked like? Let's see, I walked in, her slutty red polished toes are curled and waving in the air, you're between her legs and that cock you're so proud of had just injected a significant amount of what appears to be pearly white semen into her sloppy pussy and was oozing out of her. Your dick was the only one I saw in the room. Now tell me it's not what it looked like because unless my eyes were lying to me, you had just fucked her and put a load of your sperm in her. Jesus, Nathan, sling your bullshit somewhere else. Here's the PI report, Ms. Cassidy."

I scanned the report and said, "Uh huh... Mr.Baxter, have you seen the report? It seems it was just the one time with seven different women in the last eight months. Not a particularly stellar way to start a marriage. You've been married only eighteen months. With your marriage record, have you ever considered NOT getting married?"

He said, "Okay, busted. I like women and sex but I love only one and she's sitting in front of you. Connie, I love you."

"Nathan, save it for the next stupid bimbo you're gonna stick your dick in. Granted, you've got a beautiful cock and you know how to use it but I'm not into sharing."

Mr. Baxter looked over at me with those piercing blue eyes which caused a tingle between my legs. Those eyes said, "I could fuck you senseless on this table right now."

I thought, "Does this guy have this kind of sexual influence on all women?"

I had to get control of myself. The old wild child Ellen was trying to take a peek at this gorgeous hunk. I love Jim but I'm not immune to the "come ons" of a gorgeous man. I would never cheat on Jim but just being in the same room with this Adonis made my panties damp. I can see why he has no problem with the ladies, married or otherwise.

I cleared my throat as we broke our silent engagement.

"Okay, Connie, Nathan. Is there any possibility of reconciliation or is this a done deal for you both?"

"I won't stay married to a cheating scumbag like him," Connie replied.

"Nathan, she seems adamant that your marriage is over. Do you agree? From what I see from your history, we're just prolonging the inevitable. You are not going to stay faithful and she knows it. I think the fat lady has sung. Do you have an attorney?"

"Yes, I'll give you his name and number so that you can do what's necessary."

I said, "Thank you."

He slid me a business card which I picked up and read. It was his personal card with his personal cell written on the back with a winking smiley face penciled in along with his attorneys number.

I said, "Connie, my secretary will have some paperwork for you to sign regarding fees and your rights, etc...

"Mr. Baxter, I guess we'll see you in court. Nice meeting you. Have a great day."

As soon as they left, I returned to my office and told Jenny, my secretary, to hold my calls for awhile. I was perspiring. My panties were wet from my arousal. I went into my private office restroom and shut the door. I peeled my pantyhose and panties off and reached between my legs. I started to dry my pussy. The moment I touched my clit, I noticed how engorged it was. Despite my attempt at drying my labia, it was still dripping. I raised my leg and rested my bare foot on the vanity and slipped a finger into my pussy. I was having visions of Jim fucking me. NOOO! It wasn't Jim I was seeing in my head. It was the face of Nathan Baxter with his cock firmly planted balls deep inside me. I had two fingers in my hole and my thumb against my clit, I came so hard that I let out a little moan. I hoped Jenny didn't hear me.

After I squirted on the floor, I made another attempt at drying my swampy sex. I wound up placing a light day pad in my panties to soak up some of my secretions. The orgasm had relieved some of the sexual tension that had built up in me by looking into those cold blue eyes. They were engrained in my memory. Connies words made it worse. "Nathan, you've got a beautiful cock and you know how to use it." I felt guilty that the fantasy face I saw was Nathan instead of my husband.

The feelings I'm feeling right now are not the same as the day I met Jim in this my conference room. That was love...love at first sight. This was lust. Pure unadulterated lust for another man. Would I have let him fuck me? I don't think so but still, it's troubling. Now I know how all of the women he's fucking feel. He's a magnet and women are like a moth to an open flame around him. The fire in my pussy is a testament to that.

Soon as I got home that afternoon, I rushed to the shower to rinse the perspiration and my own pussy aroma off of me. Just as I walked out of the bathroom in my bathrobe, Jim walked in.

Jim said, "Wow, Honey. You smell good enough to eat."

"Promises, Promises," I said.

In one swoop, he threw me on our bed and dove between my legs. He licked my labia from my hole to my clit. Then took my swelling clit between his lips and licked it.

"Oh God, Oh God! Eat me, Baby, Eat my pussy. Make me cum, Jim. I need you."

He never let up on my clit. I knew it was going to be a huge orgasm. My toes curled as my foot rested on his back. His tongue darted in and out of me. My whole body began to shake and my back arched trying to push his tongue farther inside me. Then it happened. I gushed a flood of clear pussy juice all over his face and into his mouth. Still he kept licking my clit until I was too sensitive to continue. He raised up on his knees and shoved his jeans and briefs down exposing his rock hard manhood oozing precum.

He took it in his hand and rubbed the swollen, oozing glans up and down my slit mixing the bodily fluids of our arousal.

I pleaded, "Don't tease me, Baby. Put it in me. Push it deep inside me, Jim."

He entered me. Slowly pushing the only cock that's been inside me since we met all those years ago.

"YES Oh YES! I feel you, Jim. Fuck your pussy! I'm gonna cum again, Baby. Fuck Meeeeee! Cum inside me, Honey!"

I came again soaking his balls, dick and linens in my girl juice. Just as I was coming down, he was pumping me faster and faster.

That's it, Baby. I feel that big head swelling inside me. Cum in me, Nathan."

He said, "Honey, I'm there. I'm cumming, Baby."

He released inside of me with a satisfied groan, sending rope after rope of potent sperm into my womb. I loved the feeling of his ejaculation inside me. I felt the spasms of his cock with each spurt against my cervix.

He kissed me long and deep as we lay together in the afterglow of our love making.

I laid there with my head on his chest enjoying my time with my man.

He said, "Ellen?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Who's Nathan?"

"What?"

You said, "Cum in me, Nathan. Who's Nathan?"

"Baby, I don't remember saying anything like that. I don't know any Nathan. I lied. I don't remember lying to Jim about anything important in our entire marriage.

"Okay, I guess you will tell me when you're ready. Are we okay?"

"Honey, we and YOU, I might add, have never been better, " I said in my most loving after sex tone.

I tried to not sound panicky but I know I left him wondering. I thought, Jesus, why did I say that? Is he still on my mind? I have to get this whatever it is, under control or I'm headed for trouble of my own. I stayed glued to Jim all night long. I felt his thick cum oozing to the entrance of my vagina. God, how I love that feeling.

Jim, got up and gave me a look a couldn't interpret. Was it uncertainty? Distrust? This wasn't good.

Chapter Three

The next day, I had several court appearances during the morning on other cases. We broke for lunch and I walked over to my favorite diner by the courthouse for lunch. I had just sat down when a heard that voice.

"May I join you?"

Before I could utter a word, He was next to me in the booth, not across from me, next to me.

"Mr. Baxter, I'm sorry but this is highly inappropriate on your part. I'm your wife's attorney and contact with me without your attorney present is a no no."

He said, "It's Nathan, not Mr. Baxter. No business. Just a friendly lunch with a beautiful acquaintance. I know you saw the same thing in my eyes that I saw in yours. You want me as bad as I want you. We both feel it."

He put his hand on my nylon covered thigh. That tingle in my pussy returned. I brushed it off and moved as far away in the booth as I could get from him.

"Mr. Baxter, I think you should leave now. You're taking some liberties that are not wanted or appreciated. I'm happily married and I am not one of the bimbos that you fuck and throw away. Leave now or I will."

"Okay, no harm, no foul. Maybe we can talk another time. A pleasure talking to you, Ellen."

I said, "It's Ms. Cassidy to you. Good bye."

He got up and walked out. It was then I noticed my engorged clit protruding from the thin material of my panties and rubbing against my seat. Just the sound of his deep, sexy voice did this to me. That little bitch has betrayed me again. I was soaked...again. I went to the restroom to make sure my skirt wasn't wet on the back. I still felt his fingers, stroking the inside of my thigh before I finally brushed his hand off of me. There's no doubt at all. The man is a skilled seducer. The heat emanating from my pussy told me it was on fire. I needed Jim...Now.

I went back to my office and closed the door. I had given Jenny the afternoon off. I locked my door and brought out the little remote control vibrator that I had given Jim so long ago. I changed the battery and turned it on. Still works. I peeled off my pantyhose and moved the crotch of my panties aside. I inserted the little buzzer inside me and turned it on. I jumped as it immediately stimulated my G spot just inside me. I increased the speed and sat in my chair with my bare feet resting on my desk with my toes curled as it took me into orgasmic bliss.

It wasn't long before I felt that overwhelming feeling in my body that told me I was close to the edge. Just as I though I would explode, I turned it off.

Oh God, Oh God, I'm so close. My pussy was giving off small muscle contractions but not a full orgasm. I was edging. I started to come down a bit and turned it back on. My climax started to build again. This time I let myself go. I threw my head back and yelled, "YES, Oh YES, Nathan. I want your cum! Cum in my pussy!"

I squirted all over my chair. I had taken my skirt off so it wouldn't get wet. I was looking at my glossy red polished toes as I came down from my orgasm. It was one of the most intense I've ever had alone. I put my feet down and immediately realized I was standing barefoot in a puddle of my own cum and some of Jim's that he had left in me from the previous night. The floor mat was covered in it. My pussy was soaked. I had brought a couple of towels from home just for this occasion. I cleaned myself up and dried the floor.

I said Nathan's name again. My thoughts were scattered everywhere. "I want to see and feel his cock. No, I don't. Stop this, Ellen. Jim is already thinking something is wrong. You can't continue this fantasy sexual affair with your client's soon to be ex husband."

Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers