Ellen and Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always felt that I was the one in control in most of my romantic relationships through the years except for Jim. I didn't want to be or need to be in control of him. He loved me and wanted me just as I am. But with Nathan obviously pursuing me knowing I'm married, I don't feel in control. I could cave in at any time. I don't like that feeling.

Jim and I made love that night. I made sure that Nathan was as far away as I could get him in my mind. No more "Nathan" shouted out during sex. Jim was rabid for me. He ate me to an orgasm and fucked me to two more. He came deep inside me. I awoke during the night with Jim spooning me and entering me from behind. He unloaded in me a second time. It's been awhile since he's left me this full. I love this man.

The next day, I had so much semen in me that I had to wear a pad again in my panties to soak up some of it. I wore stay up stockings so I could get myself off again without the hassle of pantyhose. The feeling of Jim's cum inside me keeps me aroused all day with a smile on my face.

I walked across the street from my office to a small diner and sat down. Before I could say anything, Nathan Baxter plopped himself down beside me in the booth.

"What do you want, Mr. Baxter? I'm beginning to think you're stalking me.

He said, "It's Nathan, remember? And I want you."

I said, "Please leave, Nathan. I DON'T want YOU."

"Look, Nathan, even if I was so inclined to have a little fling with you, which I assure you, I'm not. It would lead nowhere but misery for me, you, your wife and my husband because God knows you're worthless otherwise except for that cock you're so proud of. It's never going to happen so please leave."

My words only fueled the fire in him. I had removed the pad from my panties as I had planned on changing when I got back to the office. Before I could say a word without drawing attention, he had slipped his hand under my skirt and in an instant had cupped my panty covered vulva.His fingers brushed over my bulging clit and wet slit. The crotch of my panties was soaked, mostly with the two big loads Jim had left in me.

"Jesus, Ellen. Is that your clit sticking out like that. That is so sexy. You're so wet."

He was rubbing the tip of my clitoris with his middle finger through the material. I was squirming in the booth.

"STOP, Nathan. Please stop! Do not touch me there." my words faded away. Just as I knew I was about to embarrass myself by cumming right there in the booth, he pulled his hand away. He took my hand and placed it on what I thought was his thigh. It was, with his erect penis stretched down along side it. He placed my hand on it through his pants leg. My fingers instinctively wrapped around its girth. A moan escaped from his lips as I squeezed it. I quickly took my hand from his leg and pushed him out of the booth. I got up and left, knowing I just crossed some kind of line that shouldn't have been crossed even though I had no intention of doing it.

I started walking back over to my office with my exposed clit rubbing against my panties. It was so hard, it almost hurt. I knew I had to finish myself off to get some relief. That Asshole. He brought me to the edge and left me there. Needing...wanting.

I walked around the block to calm down and gather my thoughts then back to the office. I walked into my office noting Jenny wouldn't look at me and didn't say anything.

I entered my office. Jim was sitting at my desk in my chair.

He said, "I'm guessing that was Nathan and from what I saw I'm pretty sure his fingers have your aroma on them. Would that be an accurate assessment of what I saw?"

"Jim, I..."

He said, "I was in the diner. He is a very attractive man. Knowing your sexual drive, I'm not surprised you fell for him. One thing you can't deny, Ellen. I know the look on your face as you start to cum. His fingers were working on you, weren't they? His dick must be something else as long as you were gripping it through his pants. You never saw me. You were paying too much attention to him."

I just stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to say. I know I should say something.

"Jim, It's not..."

"Don't bother. Looks like the old "love em and leave em" Ellen has returned after growing bored with the old ball and chain. I trusted you and married you knowing your history as a party girl. That's on me. I'll be out of your house by the time you get home. Please let me leave in peace. I'll stop by and tell Crystal good bye later if it's ok."

He got up and walked out.

"Jim...Please, let me exp..." My words fell on deaf ears as he kept walking.

He never turned around.

I shut the door and fell to the floor sobbing.

I made a couple of phone calls trying to tie up some issues for later and told Jenny I'd be out for the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow.

She said, "By the way, Nathan Baxter called a couple of times. Said it was urgent that he talk to you."

"Jenny, ignore any further calls from him. Right now I have to save my marriage. I know you know that something hasn't been right. Just so you know...no, I haven't slept with him but I did allow him to get too close to me. I may have ended my own marriage."

When I got home, a lot of Jim's things were gone. Clothes, toiletries, laptop, etc... I saw his wedding ring laying in the middle of the kitchen table. He said he was leaving MY home...not our home meaning this house was never ours even though I owned it. He's heartbroken and I caused it. Another thing, my sexual attraction to Nathan Baxter had disappeared once Jim saw knew of my desire for Baxter.

My cell was buzzing as I walked into the bedroom. I grabbed it thinking it was Jim. It was Nathan texting me. How did Nathsn get my cell number?

His text, "Hey, Ellen, how bout let's finish what we started this afternoon somewhere a little more private. I know you wanted what you felt on my leg."

I ignored the text and sat down. I couldn't stop crying as I twirled his ring between my fingers. The ring I put on his finger on that great day eight years ago. I'm forty years old. How did I let that turd get to me? I've shot down guys like him all my life. What was different?

I got another text. It was from Jim letting me know he is picking up Crystal from school and dropping her off at home. He said he's told her that he has to go away for awhile and to be a good girl while he's gone.

I thought, " Going away! Where's he going? No, Jim. I have to make this right. Please don't leave."

I called him back but his phone just went to voice mail.

I had cried myself to sleep when Jim dropped Crystal off after school.

She walked in the house and said, "Mommy, Daddy said to give you this."

It was obviously a letter. I opened it.

My Dearest Ellen,

"You were the light in my life for seven plus wonderful years. You gave me Crystal to love along with you. I thought we were a family. I guess I was fooled again. I'm still young enough to find something else out there... somewhere. I'll let you handle the divorce. You are quite familiar with the process. Most everything was yours anyway. I didn't bring a lot into our marriage, just my love for you. I'll visit Crystal if that's ok once I'm settled. I suppose you'll be moving your lover in. He must be some guy that you call out his name during your orgasms. I can't match that. I don't remember you ever calling out my name like that. Please don't let Crystal call him daddy. It was a good run, Baby. I'll always love you. Take care."

Jim

I read the letter over and over. He's so wrong. I love no one but him. I'll die without him. He must know that. I called his cell. He must have my number blocked but Crystal could still call him from her phone.

I picked up her phone and dialed his number. He answered immediately.

"Hi, Crystal. What do you need, Baby."

"Jim, it's me. Please talk to me. You must have seen me push him away. Please, Baby. Let me explain. I want no one but you."

Ellen, save it. I know what I saw. You called out his name while we were making love. Then you lied to me saying you didn't know anyone named Nathan. I saw the lust on your face in the diner. There's obviously more to it then you want me to know. I'll text you where to send the paperwork. Good bye, Ellen."

"Jim..Jim..please. Don't hang up."

He had disconnected.

The only time I saw him for the next three months was when he picked up or dropped off Crystal. He wouldn't speak to me. I began taking my lunch to work in order to avoid Nathan Baxter at the diners. He texted me several times a day asking me to meet him...go out with him. He said he knew my husband had left me. I refused to respond to his texts or calls. The fantasy was history. I wanted nothing to do with this asshole. I just wanted my family back together. I think I've heard those words before...many times unfortunately. Those words sound different when it's me saying them.

I decided I needed to get proactive. I have a PI on retainer for different jobs. I called him and asked him to find Jim.

It took him three days to find him. He was holed up in a cheap hotel in the next town. He had taken a leave of absence from work knowing I would find him there if he showed up.

I drove to the hotel. His truck was in the parking lot. I knocked on Room 7. I thought, funny...how flea bag motels always have single room numbers.

He opened the door. I looked at him. I almost didn't recognize him. My handsome husband looked like a hundred miles of bad road. His hair was shaggy with four or five days of rough beard. His clothes were wrinkled and dirty. He looked like he'd been sleeping in them.

"Jim, may I come in?"

"Sure, what can I do for you, Ellen. Do you have the paperwork? I'll sign it and you will be free of me."

"Jim, there is not now and never was a new man. If I may tell you this story and I'll say up front that I'm not completely innocent but I can swear to you I never had sex with him. He was stalking me. Showing up every where I went. I couldn't even have lunch without him showing up. Nathan Baxter is the soon to be ex husband of one of my clients. He's a ladies man and serial cheater. By the same token, he's a chick magnet and I was not immune to his good looks or his line of bullshit. He has a way of bringing out the hidden lust in women. He sees it and pursues his prey. I can tell you, I would have never purposely cheated on you with him. I despised everything about him except his sexual aura which was always right out front and all but irresistible."

"What you saw in the diner was the first time he had tried to touch me. His hand was underneath my skirt and touching my panties before I knew what was happening. I won't deny that I wasn't aroused. It's a physical reaction just as you can get a woody by watching a porno. He touched my aroused clit and began trying to make me cum. He almost succeeded. Then he forced my hand onto his penis through his pants leg. That's when I shoved him out of the booth.

I will confess to fantasizing about him fucking me and getting myself off to the vision. However, I would never gone to bed with him. Haven't you envisioned yourself fucking some beautiful woman you've seen and jerking off to the thought of being inside her? It's no different for women."

Jim responded, "Okay, Ellen. Suppose I buy all this shit you're telling me. Where do we go from here? Is he still your imaginary lover? If I come home, will I hear his name if and when we make love again?"

"Jim, once I saw the hurt in your eyes, all thoughts of him were gone. I want you at home with me and Crystal. I want you to protect me from this asshole, Jim. Look at my phone, read all the texts he's sending me. You can see for yourself. I've not responded to any of them and told Jenny to refuse his calls at the office."

"Ellen, why didn't you come to me with this so I could protect you. I understand lust as long as ones free to act on it. You were not free. I saw the lust. You were on the verge of giving yourself to him. I know you."

"I know, Baby. I thought I could handle it. I've been kicking assholes like him to the curb all my adult life. He almost got through my defenses but I would never have allowed him access to my body. No man but you will ever have that pleasure and no man but you has since we met. I am yours and only yours til death do us part, Jim Thornton.

He started to come to me and embrace me.

I said, "Uh uh. You stink. Clean your ass up, come home and fuck me into the mattress."

Chapter Four

All the way home, my cell phone kept buzzing with texts from Baxter. Jim was following me home in his truck. We pulled into our driveway and I showed Jim how Baxter was blowing up my phone.

His texts were, "I want you, Ellen. I know you want me too. Meet me somewhere...anywhere. I want to kiss you, touch you...make love to you."

"Honey, It's been like that since the day you left. I'm going to have to change my cell number."

Jim said, "No, I don't think so, Baby. When I'm done he will never bother you again. Your job is to make sure he's divorced and go nuclear on him in the process. Our job together is to teach him some humility. My plan might be a wee bit embarrassing for you. Are you game?"

"Baby, as long as you're with me, I'm game for anything. They have a prenup and they've been married less than two years. I don't know how much I can do. I might have to use his attempts to bed me as leverage."

I said, "Sounds like it might work. Here's what I want you to do. Next time he texts, agree to meet him tomorrow at the Golden Spur. Tell him the waiter will be expecting him. The waiter will know to seat him a back dark booth. I going to give the server $200.00 to make sure there's no one around us."

"We are going to have some fun with Mr. Baxter. Just so you'll know up front. It's going to be fun for us too. We are going to use his arrogance against him. Now I want to see this gorgeous body I've missed for too long. You are going to be punished for your lustful thoughts."

"I've been bad, Sir. I need to be punished."

He started by undressing me down to my stockings and panties. He laid me on the bed and stripped my panties to off. He took a nipple into his mouth and gently nipped it with his teeth causing me to cry out.

"Yes, Baby. Bite my nipples. Suck them."

He did the same with my engorged clit as he brought my body to pleasure heights that only he can. It's been three months since I felt my man on top of me and inside me. That's going to change, right now. He licked, sucked and bit my clit as his tongue entered my leaking hole. He sent me over the edge. The "Little Death" consumed me. I was in ecstasy as he took me to one orgasm after another.

I reached between his legs and wrapped my fingers around my husband's manhood, placing the swollen head at my entrance. He pushed into me and my body accepted the only man that will ever be inside me again.

He made slow, passionate love to me with his cock firmly embedded inside my body. This was heaven on earth for me. No man can compare. What was I thinking? Baxter was hamburger meat and I had filet mignon whenever I wanted it at home. I felt Jim swell inside me. I knew he was going to fill me with his warm semen.

"Yes, Jim, Yes, Baby. I want you to cum deep inside me. Fuck your woman. Put your seed in me. I'm yours and only yours, Jim."

I felt him erupt inside me. He kept pumping in and out me as he filled me with his essence. He dick was massaging his semen into the walls of my vagina. The rest was spewing through my cervix into my womb. The warmth was overwhelming as I reached my own orgasmic height flooding his shaft and balls with a cocktail of my juice and his milky cum.

As I said, it had been three months. During that time I hadn't had an orgasm since the one in my office. Baxter's sexual hold on me was gone. Jim never disappoints me. All I needed was his dick inside me and an injection of his sperm and all thoughts of Baxter were gone.

The next morning I was dressed to the nines in my business suit, white blouse with no bra. silk stockings and my sling back, peep toe four inch heels.

I texted him and asked him to meet me at the The Golden Spur. The plan was Baxter shows up and be seated. Then Jim would show up and confront him.a few minutes later, I would show up and start the show.

We arrived and Jim saw Baxter sitting in the designated booth. I waited while Jim started the meeting. Baxter seemed surprised when Jim slid into the booth across from him.

"Ah, Mr. Baxter, it's so good to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you. All bad, I'm afraid. So, let's get down to business."

Baxter said, "Who are you? I don't know you."

Jim said, "You're right, Shit Stain. You don't know me so allow me to enlighten you. I'm Jim Thornton, husband of one Ellen Thornton or Cassidy as you know her. I understand you've been stalking, pursuing and trying to seduce my wife. A situation I'm very unhappy about."

He smirked and said, "I was just going to have a little fling with her until my divorce was over and send her back a little used and happy. I can please her much better than you can and her pleasure would go along way toward a favorable settlement in my divorce. You are obviously not taking care of a woman like Ellen. She wants me."

Jim was getting madder by the second at this assholes's arrogance but he was sticking to the plan.

"Here's the bottom line, Asswipe. You WILL leave my wife alone. You WILL have NO contact with her for any reason. She is your wife's attorney and will represent your wife's best interest. My wife does not like you, want you and is not inclined to have contact with you in anyway. Do you understand?"

Baxter replied, "Or what?

He raised his fingers to his nose as to let Jim know that he knew the scent of my arousal that day. I am embarrassed to say that happened.

Baxter smirked just as I walked up and slid in beside my husband. I grabbed Jim's arm and laid my most erotic kiss on his lips slipping him my tongue. I was all but in his lap.

I said, "Or what" is a good question. Let me explain it to you in just a moment, Nathan. My pussy needs my husband's undivided attention for a moment."

Jim draped my leg over his and reached up along my knee to my bare thigh above my lacy stocking top. His fingers found its intended target, my bare pussy, hot and ready.

Jim said, "Honey, where's your panties?"

"Baby, you know I never where panties around you."

I said those words and took a deep breath just as two of Jim's fingers entered me up to the second knuckle.

Baxter sat there with his mouth open as Jim finger fucked me in front of him in the booth. He couldn't believe he was watching his intended prey fucking her husband in a public place in front of him. He knew now he was the target of their disdain and they were showing him the hopelessness of his attempts to seduce Ellen. He knew now it would never happen.

I gasped, "Yes, right there, Baby. Right there! Oh God, that feels so good."

Jim said, "Honey, Mr.Baxter thinks you want to fuck him. He feels that you're in lust with him."

"Is this what you wanted to do to me, Nathan. Did you want to put your fingers in me like my husband is doing right now? His thumb is on my bare clit, Nathan. Damn, that feels good. It's so hard, Nathan. Jim has two fingers in my hole. Is that what you wanted, Nathan? Do you want to fuck my tight little pussy?"

Baxter's face was red. I could see that he was rubbing his cock through his pants. There was no one around us at all so nobody was seeing what was taking place in our darkened booth.

I whispered, "Jim, I'm close. Don't stop. Oh God, I'm there."

I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming as I came on his fingers. Jim pulled his gooey fingers out of me and made a big show of putting them in his mouth and licking them. Baxter was squirming trying not to cum in his pants.