Ellen and Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You see my husband's fingers, Nathan? Is that what you wanted to do the other day when you touched my panties? Did you want to put your fingers in your mouth and taste me? Well, the wetness you felt was my husband's semen leaking out of me into my panties from the night before. His cum tastes great. I should know. Not sure you would have enjoyed it as much."

I raised my leg under the table and placed the four inch heel of my shoe into Baxter's crotch pushing hard into his testicles with all the pressure I could manage. The result was the same as being kicked in the same spot. He cried out and bent over the table.

Baxter groaned, "You Bitch."

I removed a folder out of my brief case and threw it over to a hurting Nathan Baxter.

"Baxter, that is a document saying you will forgo the provisions of the prenup and give Connie the house and $300,000.00 just for being the piece of shit you are. If you don't agree, we will enlighten the judge about how you interfered with your wife's attorneys ability to represent her by stalking her and trying to sexually assaulting her, that attorney being me. We will ask the judge to set aside the prenup in light of your attempts to sway your wife's attorney with sex so that she would help you get a better deal for yourself. I will petition the judge to order an appropriate settlement on your wife's behalf and of course my fees will be paid by you. Any questions?"

Baxter was holding his aching balls as he said, "You can't do this. It's blackmail."

"No, it's called divorce settlement negotiations, Mr.Baxter."

"Honey, I think I need your fingers back in me."

I was panting as Jim entered my pussy with his fingers again. I had unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect dick, stroking it.

"Just...sign...Oh God, YES!..and initial the...amendment...on the yellow line. Yes, right there, Jim...that's the spot...shit. I'm cumming again, Baby."

I was breathless as I came down from the orgasm Jim had given me. I have to say there was something erotic and exciting about doing it in front of a man, the asshole that he is, who is drooling to be where my husbands fingers are and his cock was going to be soon. Baxter winced as my husband licked my creamy secretions from his fingers once more.

Baxter said, "If I agree to this, this all goes away?"

I said, "That's right and we never see your slimy face again."

Baxter decided my settlement was better than taking a chance on pissing off the judge with an affidavit citing his behavior.

Then, right in front of Baxter, Jim unbuttoned my blouse, lifted one of my breasts to his lips, sucking the nipple into his mouth. I gasped at the pleasure I was enjoying as Jim sucked and nibbled on my nipple. He released it. I pulled my blouse back over my breast leaving it partially exposed as we picked up the folder and left the booth.

I said, "Mr. Baxter, dream on. That's as close as you will ever get to my tits or my pussy. Now if you'll excuse us, my husband intends to fuck me on my desk and leave me full of his cum. Another vision you can jack off too. Honey, are you ready?"

Baxter stood up and gingerly stepped out of the booth. As he faced him, Jim kicked him in the nuts so hard it lifted him off the floor. He fell to the floor gasping for air, writhing in pain.

Jim said, "I owed you that one."

Jim was true to his word. Soon as I walked in my office, he sat me on my desk and pushed my skirt up to my waist. He dropped his pants and pushed his erection into me in one stroke. He took off my shoes and placed my stocking clad feet on his shoulders, pushing to the hilt inside me.

"That's it, Jim. I knew he was close. My vagina was already a sloppy mess from the finger fucking. Go for it, Baby. Fill me with your sperm."

He groaned and held himself deep inside me. I felt his sperm flooding my womb. Spurt after spurt of my man's potent soldiers invaded my womanhood. I felt a little twinge in my . side.

"Honey, I have something to tell you. I stopped my pills two months after you left. I knew you'd come back to me. When you did, I wanted to give you another child. I'm ovulating and I felt something inside me just now. I think that there's a good probability you just put Crystal's little brother or sister in me."

Jim smiled and picked me up, holding onto me like he was going to lose me.

"Ellen, there is nothing in the world that I would love more than having another child with you. You are the love of my life."

"As you are mine, My Love. Now lay me down and slide that gorgeous dick back inside me and make sure."

We heard Jenny on the phone out in the lobby as Jim finished ejaculating his second load of the afternoon in me.

She said, "No sir, Ms. Cassidy can't possibly see you this afternoon. She's extremely busy. Her desk is covered up and a little messy right at this moment."

We both broke out laughing as we consummated our love and marriage one more time in the wet spot on her desk.

Two weeks later, the court accepted the prenup waiver and the divorce was granted. Baxter didn't bother to show up for the final hearing. His attorney was bewildered and astonished at his clients apparent change of heart.

Ellen, went over to him and said, "It's so nice when these cases can be settled so easily and problem free. Don't you agree?"

The End