Ellen at Sharon's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had already been some chilly Vermont nights in August, but that night was still warm. "Let's walk him," Ellen said. She lifted him gently off her lap and stood up. Anticipating a walk, Jake ran out into the yard and turned around, waiting with a big grin on his face.

I stood up and Ellen and I hugged. Jake had encouraged Ellen out of the uncertain mood she seemed to be in since we dropped off Renée. I said, "How about we leave our clothes on the porch? Now that you are used to walking the trail with nothing on?" That afternoon, we had carried our clothes on our way back from the summerhouse.

Ellen chuckled and said, "You always did want to do things naughty." But she did not object as I lifted her polo shirt over her head and reached behind her and undid her bra. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. I squatted down and took off her sandals, then unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down and off, along with her panties. I held her buttocks and licked between her labia. She was moist. I stood in front of her and took in her nakedness. Jake barked impatiently at us, so Ellen quickly got my sandals off and took down the rest of my clothes. When she took my cock in her mouth, Jake barked again. She laughed on my cock -- it felt fun. She pulled her head back and said, "Jake says that's enough of that."

We put our sandals back on for the sticks and stones on the trail. We did not need a flashlight with the light of the full moon. We went across the yard, around the barn, and started through the grove of aspen and maple. Jake was way ahead of us. We walked at first with our arms around each other's waist. It was nice to feel her hip against me. After a while it became a little awkward walking that way, so we continued just holding hands.

Jake, who had disappeared up the trail, came tearing back to make sure we had not gotten lost. Ellen let go of my hand to try to grab him, but he ran past her, then bowed and barked. Ellen shouted, "You come here, you!", and ran at him. Jake ran a circle around us and dashed off back down the trail. Ellen laughed. I was aroused by the fun she was having.

I told her, "I can't tell you how beautiful you look, running around naked and laughing."

It feels nice," she said, and came close and gave me a hug. She took my hand again and we continued down the trail.

After a while, she said, "Renée might not think it would be fun to be chasing a dog around without her clothes on. At least going by what she said."

"I think you might be right," I said.

"So I have that going for me," she said.

I stopped and looked at her. "What you have going for you is that I've missed you every day for seven years, and I want to have you in my life forever. The big issue is whether you feel the same way."

"I think the big issue is whether you would be giving up too much to be with me. You've got the life most guys would kill for, Carl. You went to bed with sexy Sharon last night, you would have had sex with one of the other pretty women at the party if I wasn't there. In fact, if I hadn't showed up, you probably would be in bed with Renée right now. All these good-looking women."

"I don't feel that way about it. I won't be giving up that much, compared to what I would get. I would have a life with you. I would share a bed with you at night and in the morning. We would be figuring out everything together. I would get to hear all the observations you have about life, all those things I would never think of. And, "I said, finishing my case, "I would be living with a woman who likes to chase dogs around in the nude."

"Only Jake. You have to bring Jake with you."

"I don't think the Caseys will give him up," I said.

"That's going to be a problem then," Ellen said, but she put her hands on my shoulders. I brought her in close, and she went into one of her power hugs.

Jake was waiting for us at the summerhouse. "He has a water bowl inside," I told Ellen. "Pour him some water while I take a pee."

I went into the trees to relieve myself. I thought about what Ellen had said about other women. I was less certain than I had expressed to her that it would be easy to give up the life I had been living. But it was not like it had been going on forever. We, mostly Sharon but with Carol, Jim and I supporting her, had started the parties in early summer. If Ellen had not reached out to me and something had developed with Renée, the parties would have most likely been over for me anyway.

When I got back to the summerhouse it was dark inside. It took awhile for my eyes to get adjusted. Jake was lying on his side on the floor, beathing quickly. We had not folded up the pull-out bed when Ellen and I left it that afternoon. She had taken off her sandals and was lying back on the sheets.

"Are you just going to stand there?" she asked.

"Not if I'm wanted elsewhere." I carefully stepped over Jake and sat on the bed to take my sandals off.

"You are wanted up here," Ellen said.

I felt myself getting hard and got on my hands and knees to crawl up her body. I paused to kiss her pussy, but she tugged at my head to keep moving up.

"No foreplay?" I asked.

"We've been foreplaying for hours," she said.

She felt wonderful, her vagina closing around me as I slid up into her. I was happy that after all the sex we had earlier, I was big and thick again inside her. I could just make out her face in the moonlight coming through the window screens. She was looking at me with that serious, pondering expression she always had during intercourse. She pushed up against me to take me all the way in, and then we slowly fucked.

The first time I had entered her, when we were teenagers, I asked her, "Do you know what we are doing?"

"We're fucking," she had said, matter-of-factly, with no sense of shame or criticism.

"Yes, we are fucking," I had replied. "People have made it an ugly word, but we will make it our beautiful word."

And now, years later, on the bed in the summerhouse, fucking each other was truly beautiful and wonderful. We moved together for a long time. Neither of us spoke. We could hear some night birds outside. After a long time, I felt my orgasm coming. I held her close and still and waited a moment and then it came, pulsing into her. She made a noise of appreciation in her throat.

Then we lay side by side, with me making the gentle circular motions with my fingers around her clitoris, just like we had learned together so long ago. It was only a few minutes before her orgasm hit her, making her call out "Oh!" while she buried her face in my chest.

As we lay quietly together, Jake made us laugh by making a "humpf!" sound in his sleep. Ellen said, "He's seen it all before."

We held each other a long time, with me stroking and lightly patting her back. After a while she said, "You remember that I like that."

"I remember a lot we learned when we were very young," I said. "Now I want us to learn more about each other. I want you to tell me everything you have learned that you like."

She was quiet for a long time. I was thinking she would tell me something she had learned during her years with Nate, the guy she left me for. Instead, when she spoke, she said, "I learned it is sexy to be naked with you with other people. Sexy and fun."

"If you were here next month, Sharon will have another party. It might be too cold by then to have it outdoors."

"I will be in California. You will have to take Renée. You will just have to tell her that if she wants to be your girlfriend she has to go to nude parties."

"Stop it about Renée," I said. "I'm with you and I'm all over thinking about Renée being my girlfriend."

"But I will be in California and she will be here."

"And your MIT astronomer will be there." I said that to tease her, and because I was getting annoyed with this Renée talk.

Ellen did not say anything. She just silently held me. I do not know if I had subconsciously put it together before, but I did then.

"He's the guy you went to bed with two months ago," I said.

"It was just that one time."

"And now he will be there when you get to Berkley."

She was quiet again for a minute, then she said, "We are driving out together. That's his car I borrowed to come here."

I moved away from her and propped my head up on one hand, but with my other hand still on her waist. "Tell me you are not going to share motel rooms to save money."

"We are going to stay in campgrounds," Ellen said. "He has a tent. Nothing is going to happen, Carl."

"Oh, shit," I said. I had a thousand questions.

-THE END-