Ellen's Quiet Day at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen wondered if there was anyone in the houses across the street who could see her in her bikini walking next door. She smiled at the thought that if there was, they had missed a much more interesting show.

The side gate to the Atkins backyard was on the side closest to Ellen's house so she was only out the front for a very short while. Once she was in the Atkins' backyard she placed her towel and phone on the outside table before heading to the pool and diving straight in.

The water was shockingly cold at first but it definitely helped to clear her head, she soon got used to the temperature and it became nice and refreshing. Ellen swam a couple of lazy laps before just peacefully lying back to enjoy the water. It felt nice but after having been lying in the sun for some time Ellen wanted something to occupy her mind. She looked over toward the table with her phone thinking she could check on her friends and see if they would be up to do something later in the day. The water was nice though and she thought that she could sit on the side of the pool and dangle her legs in the water. She then realised that she could use the hot tub and put it on at a cool temperature.

Ellen got her towel, dried herself and grabbed her phone before heading to the hot tub. Mr Atkins had shown Ellen and her sister how to operate the tub so it was no issue for her to set it up the way she wanted it. Ellen set the water temperature to low, it would be warmer than the pool but still cool. Not feeling the need for bubbles she kept the water jets at a low pressure. The tub was fairly spacious, it could fit six average sized people comfortably, it could fit a couple more but it would be a tight fit. It was also quite deep, sitting up straight the water would reach the tops of Ellen's breasts.

The water temperature was comfortable and the lightly churning water felt good against her skin. Ellen sat back and reached for her phone. She sent a few messages to her friends but it looked like they were all still in no condition to do anything, even sending coherent replies seemed to be an effort. She then checked her social media feeds for a bit, other than a few pictures of Brooke and Maria with their boyfriends at mini golf there wasn't anything all that interesting.

A little bored, Ellen decided to experiment with the hot tub settings. She turned the jets up to the maximum and was caught off guard by the suddenly violently surging water. As quick as she could Ellen turned the jets down by about a quarter. The water was still frothy but it no longer resembled a sea in a storm.

Ellen moved to sit down and jolted in surprise when she felt the pressure of the hot tub jets pushing water against her ass. It was a firm pressure and when she moved her ass around it felt like she was being massaged. As she moved to sit down and have her back massaged, a water jet hit her crotch making her jolt upright again. The sensation of the water pushing on her covered pussy while unexpected had been quite pleasant. Feeling a little naughty she moved her pussy back into position in the path of the water jet. After letting the water continue to massage her pussy for a while, the arousal from earlier in the day reemerged. The question rose in Ellen's mind that if the pressure felt good on her covered pussy what would it feel like without her swimsuit in the way?

Without stopping to think about it Ellen turned to face the hot tub jet, pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms to the side and moved her uncovered pussy in front of the jet. The pressure of the water hitting her clit and pussy felt a lot better. She soon found herself breathing harder and gently rocking her hips to vary the stimulation on her clit. With her hands holding onto the side of the tub for balance the crotch of her bikini partially slipped back into place, muting the sensation from the water jets.

Ellen paused, if she wanted to continue using the water jets to masturbate she may as well take her bikini bottoms off. The hot tub wouldn't be visible from the surrounding houses and anyway her pussy would be underwater. The sensible part of her made her feel that what she was contemplating was weird and dirty. She had already pushed past the bounds of decency by testing how the water jet felt on her bare pussy, anything more would be deviant. Another part of her mind raised the thought that the tub was bound to have seen some action over the years. She didn't want the mental picture of the Atkins having sex in the tub but it did convince her that what she was thinking of doing was relatively tame. The water had felt really good and her body didn't seem to want to be denied another opportunity to get off. Without any concerns about being seen weighing on her, Ellen discarded her worries about propriety and decided to go ahead.

Ellen took a seat before pushing her bikini bottoms down her legs and slipping them off her feet. She felt a buzz of excitement as she lifted her bikini bottoms out of the water and dropped them over the side of the tub. Ellen got back up and positioned herself in front of a water jet, with the stream hitting her bush just above her slit. She hesitated for a moment before raising her pussy into the path of the jet. The initial contact made her gasp and then she was breathing heavier as the stimulation really started to affect her.

The constant push of water felt good but it wasn't hitting her clit quite right. Ellen experimented by moving her hips subtly side to side before she tilted her pussy toward the spa jet. The change in position worked like a charm and the surge in sensation made her body shudder. "Fuuucck", she swore out loud and Ellen had to bite her lip to prevent herself from letting out a deep moan that seemed to have worked its way up from her pussy.

Caught in the moment Ellen pulled her bikini top off and flung it beside the tub to join her bikini bottoms. Being completely naked in her next door neighbours hot tub and then using the water jets to masturbate was amazingly inappropriate and the feeling of being naughty added to her arousal.

While the water was supporting her a bit, Ellen's stance was getting difficult to keep up. Wanting to maintain the angle that the water jet hit her pussy Ellen lifted a leg up and rested it over the side of the tub. With her leg up like that her pussy was spread open wider and the jet was able to more effectively stimulate her pussy lips as well as her clit. The stimulation began to really affect Ellen so she grabbed onto the side of the tub to keep her balance.

Lost in her pleasure Ellen groaned out loud, no longer mindful of people possibly hearing her. She released one hand from the side of the tub and brought it to a breast, giving it a hard squeeze and then pulling at her nipple. The jet was doing an amazing job of stimulating her and the tension rapidly built in her body. When Ellen felt her climax approaching she didn't fight it, crying out loud as her body tensed and her pussy began to spasm.

Once the peak of her orgasm had passed it felt like Ellen's whole body had lost all of its strength. The leg she was standing on was feeling rubbery so Ellen took her other leg off the side of the tub and sank down onto one of the seats until only her head was above water.

Lying there Ellen realised that she hadn't made any attempt at keeping her moans and cries quiet. In her post orgasmic haze she wasn't too worried, even if someone could see her now they wouldn't see much. As far as Ellen could tell there wasn't anyone in earshot so she doubted anyone had heard her.

Once she recovered from the loose feeling in her limbs Ellen stood up and stretched. After all her caution in making sure there wasn't anyone around who could see her Ellen accepted that she was free from prying eyes. She now felt comfortable being naked, especially in the privacy of the Atkins' spa and not having to think about maintaining some modesty was really liberating.

Wanting to capture this moment and how she was currently feeling, Ellen grabbed her phone and snapped some photos of herself in the spa. Once she had started, Ellen couldn't help taking some more photos of herself in a number of different positions and from different angles.

When it felt like she had exhausted the photo possibilities, Ellen decided to get a little more daring. She went over to the pool which wasn't as out of sight as the hot tub to take some photos of herself lying by it. The buzz of excitement in Ellen pushed her to take her posing even further. She started taking photos of herself that made it look like she was touching and teasing herself sexually, she put her hand on her pussy or grabbed her breasts and nipples. Soon though it didn't just look like she was just posing as even her lightest touches were sending tingles of arousal through her body. Ellen started to feel self conscious at just how easily she was getting turned on. She told herself it was just because her orgasm had made her body more sensitive and it was more receptive to being touched, it couldn't be due to photographing herself naked. Ellen took a few more photos but backed away from sexual poses.

Once she was satisfied with photos she had taken Ellen was feeling warm again from a combination of the sun and from being turned on by the naughty photos she had taken. To cool off Ellen took another swim in the pool, the cold water again refreshed her and helped to reduce her arousal. Even without the illicit thrill from skinny dipping in her neighbour's pool in the middle of the day, Ellen was surprised at just how good it felt to glide through the water completely naked.

When Ellen emerged from the pool she couldn't help noticing how the water ran down the length of her body without a swimsuit to obstruct it. The sight of the water cascading off her in the bright sunlight made her feel undeniably sexy and she felt unusually confident of her appearance. For a moment regardless of her state of undress, she wished someone else could see her in her current state. Ellen thought that she would just have to settle for a photo. After bringing her towel and phone closer to the pool Ellen released her hair from its ponytail and jumped back into the pool. When she climbed out of the pool again she had the added benefit of the water from her hair streaming down her body. She dried her hand, picked up her phone and quickly took photos of her dripping wet body. Ellen flicked her hair back and squeezed some water out of it before trying to get some photos of the water running down her back and ass. Taking the photos of her ass required some awkward twisting and it was difficult to get a good angle so Ellen only took a few shots. On review the photos of her ass turned out okay and while Ellen was actually happy with how her ass looked she didn't feel like they were as good as the photos of her front side.

It was now a little after one in the afternoon and Ellen was feeling hungry and thirsty. There was nothing further keeping her at the Atkins' house so Ellen decided it was time to go back to her house. She shut the spa down and tidied up after herself.

Ellen looked at her bikini and wasn't feeling enthused about putting it back on. Instead of putting her bikini back on, Ellen considered that she could just wrap her towel around herself for the walk home. That idea didn't appeal to her either. Maybe her current comfort with being naked was affecting her but she thought that maybe she could walk back to her house just as she was. The thought of walking out the front naked sent a thrill through Ellen. She paused, wondering if she was seriously thinking about doing it.

The sensible part of her pushed itself to the forefront of her mind and tried to dismiss the idea as fanciful. Ellen told herself that it was reckless, she could get caught and embarrassed. And if she was seen it would likely be by someone she would see around the neighbourhood often, meaning she could be in for a long period of constant embarrassment whenever she ran into whoever saw her.

Those concerns were serious but still weren't enough to put an end to Ellen considering walking home naked. She was able to dismiss her concerns with the knowledge that she wasn't going to be out the front for very long. At most it would take a minute and she would have to really drag her feet for that to be the case. She was also fairly sure that there wouldn't be anyone around that would see her. Ellen still couldn't hear anything that indicated that there was anyone out on the street. The only real concern that she couldn't dismiss was that someone might spot her from inside their house, but again Ellen told herself it wasn't like she would be out there for that long. A mischievous thought arose that it would be fine with her if someone did see her as long she wasn't aware of it.

As she continued to mentally debate going out naked she chided herself for wasting time. If she had just gone ahead she would already be home. Ellen pushed herself to make a decision. Thinking about it Ellen realised that she actually wanted to try walking home naked, her arguments against doing it was just her nervousness making her reluctant. Knowing that she needed to psych herself up Ellen thought through how she was planning to do it and whether she could actually go through with it.

Ultimately what finally convinced her to go ahead with walking home naked was the tingle of excitement she got just from thinking about how daring it would be. The risk that she would be seen had her feeling butterflies in her stomach but it also seemed to energise her, she felt like there was excess of energy in her limbs urging her to move. Ellen picked up her bikini and placed it over her arm, she then got her towel and placed that over the bikini. With her phone already in hand she had everything that she had brought over and was ready to go.

She walked up to the gate and took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves. Ellen undid the latch and pulled the gate open. The first few steps weren't all that difficult, she was still mostly out of sight from the street. The sound of the side gate latching as she pulled it closed behind her made her choice seem final, that she had no other option but to go forward.

Ellen kept her eyes focused on the ground in front of her not wanting to wildly look around to see if anyone was around to see her naked. She resisted the urge to walk quickly and made herself act nonchalant like there was nothing out of the ordinary. However inside she was a bundle of nerves and excitement, she felt utterly exposed and that exposure out in the street had her heart racing.

As she neared the end of the fence she looked around casually, there wasn't anyone in sight and no hint of any cars that might soon be passing by. When she passed the end of the fence and made the turn toward her house she felt a faint suggestion in her mind that wanted her to pause there close to the street for a moment and prolong the exposure of her tits and pussy. However she ignored it as being far too risky, choosing to keep moving and making her way toward the sidegate of her house.

With only her backside visible to the street it wasn't as nerve wracking and Ellen was able to bring herself to put a little more sway to her butt as she walked. As she reached the gate she thought she could hear a car approaching, her adrenaline spiked and she hurried to open it and get out of sight. As she swung the gate open and headed through she heard the car passing by, she didn't dare look around to see if the driver had spotted her.

Closing the gate behind her Ellen could feel her heart racing. Other than the car there hadn't been any sign of anyone else on the street. It didn't seem like the car's driver or anyone else had seen her, but there was no way that she could tell if someone had been watching her behind the windows of the houses on the opposite side of the street.

Without the focus on acting calm occupying her mind Ellen became aware of the built up arousal running through her. Looking down she saw that her nipples had formed stiff peaks. She cupped her pussy in her hand and was a little shocked at just how wet she was. It was clear to her that being naked outside and particularly out on the front yard in view of the street had turned her on. It was an interesting thing to learn about herself, she had never had any inkling that being naked could turn her on like this. Though she had never risked showing herself off in public either.

She resisted the urge to slip her fingers into her pussy and bring herself to another climax. The nervousness from her naked walk and the shock of the car passing by had stripped away any ease she had with being naked outside. At the moment Ellen wanted to get to the safety of the inside of the house more than she needed to masturbate.

Once inside the house Ellen exhaled in relief and then after a moment laughed in amazement. Now that she was completely out of view she could hardly believe what she had done. There was a small kernel of arousal in her body but Ellen didn't pay it much attention. There were other things to take care of first and she was still a little self-conscious about what had caused her arousal.

Ellen took her towel and bikini and dropped them into the laundry. She was about to head to her room to get dressed when her stomach rumbled. On a whim Ellen decided that taking care of her hunger couldn't wait for her to put some clothes on. So instead of heading to her room she went to the kitchen.

Ellen went to the fridge first to see if there was anything in there she wanted to eat. As she stood in front of the open fridge the cold air caressed her bare body, making her nipples harden. The novelty of being naked in the kitchen dawned on her and she once again felt the urge to take some pictures of herself somewhere she would never normally be naked. Ellen had some fun with it, putting on some music and dancing around the kitchen as she thought of interesting ways to pose.

Once she had run out of ideas for posing in the kitchen Ellen made her way to other rooms to find places where she would never be naked. Mischievously she also went into the garage and got some photos of herself lying on the hood of her father's truck.

After the initial thrill, her casual nudity around the house felt fun and freeing but it didn't have the blood pumping excitement as being outside where there was a chance she could be seen. All the energy she had expended dancing around the house had made her even hungrier.

Ellen made her way back to the kitchen where she ended up making herself a peanut butter sandwich. To go with the sandwich she opened a bag of potato chips and grabbed an orange soda to drink. As she ate Ellen reflected on her day so far. She had resigned herself to a lazy and uneventful day but so far it had turned out to be quite the opposite. Unexpectedly she found she quite enjoyed being naked and thought she would remain undressed until her sister got home.

When she had finished eating her lunch, Ellen went to the living room to watch television. Mindful that it might not be a great idea to sit on the sofa bare assed she brought a towel to sit on.

As she was searching for something to watch her mind got a little distracted by how bizarre it was to be casually sitting naked in the living room. With the curtains open on the large living room window that faced the street there was a lot of light coming in and she was able see some of the front yard from where she was sitting. It made her feel a little like she was still exposed even though no one could possibly see far enough inside the house to see her. Nevertheless Ellen felt a slight tension running through her body, it seemed to her that she might be up for some more excitement. Unable to ignore the feeling, she got up from the sofa and went up to the windows to look out at the street.