Ellen's Quiet Day at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides the regular curtains, the windows in the living room also had gauzy white curtains that let light in but maintained some privacy. Standing close to them Ellen was able to see the street clearly but knew that she shouldn't be visible from outside, at least not in detail. At most someone might see the outline of her standing there but they wouldn't be able to tell that she was naked. She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them gently. She flicked her nipples with her thumb and then pressed down on them as they began to harden.

Ellen thought back to her walk from the Atkins back to her house. Had someone seen her? Even though her nude walk was some time ago was there someone even now looking toward her house and wondering if she would emerge naked into the front yard again. Without thinking, Ellen took hold of the gauzy curtain and pulled it to the side. If anyone was watching surely they would see the movement in the curtains, it was also light enough inside her house that they would probably be able to see her clearly. Excitement began to build within her stomach again and she wondered just what she was going to do if she noticed someone passing by or some movement in one of the houses across the street.

The longer she stood there exposed to the street, the greater the possibility that she would be seen. Part of her told her that she should pull the curtain back in front of her, she had already exposed herself to the street, what else did she want to do? However a greater part of her wanted to push her boundaries even further and see just how far she could stand there where she could be seen.

One of her hands moved to her crotch, covering up her pubic hair and the top of her pussy. Any modesty achieved by having her hand covering her pussy was voided by her fingers visibly stroking the flesh around her clit. Ellen's other hand went to her breasts but didn't make any attempt at covering them. Instead she used her hand to pull and pinch her hard nipples sending jolts of pleasure down to pussy. As she let herself get caught up in her building arousal Ellen almost closed her eyes but resisted, feeling the need to keep watch for anyone who might see her.

Ellen decided that she would keep herself exposed until she saw someone or when she had an orgasm, whichever happened first. It was tense standing there fully naked and masturbating where at any moment someone could appear and see her. That tension also added to her arousal, the naughtiness of what she was doing seemed to make the stimulation more intense. Ellen felt that it wouldn't take much longer for her to come and she was surprised to find herself a little disappointed that there hadn't been anyone around. It wasn't that she wanted to be seen but it would have been thrilling to have that possibility appear. Ellen teased herself by entertaining the thought that maybe someone across the street was watching her right now, out of her sight but able to clearly see her playing with herself.

Ellen's eyes widened when she noticed some movement and turned to see a car approaching. She froze for a second before she spun out of sight behind the drawn curtains at the side of the window. The surge of adrenaline fed her arousal and her fingers continued to play with her clit until she let out a loud moan and climaxed. Leaning back on the curtains, Ellen swore that she had seen the driver of the car start to look her way but maybe that was just her imagination playing on her newfound appetite for risky exposure.

Feeling satisfied and grinning at her own daring Ellen pulled the gauzy curtain back in place and made her way back to the sofa.

By mid-afternoon Ellen was wondering when Stacey would be getting home, she would normally be back from staying over at her boyfriend Brad's place around this time but she had occasionally stayed later. She didn't care what time her sister got home but she would have appreciated a message to let her know when to expect her to arrive. Stacey's absence gave Ellen the opportunity to remain naked but she had to keep alert in case Stacey suddenly showed up.

Around 5pm Ellen received a message from Stacey telling her that she would be home late. Stacey was going to have dinner with her boyfriend so Ellen shouldn't wait for her before getting something to eat.

Thinking about what to have for dinner, Ellen considered her options. There were a number of places that would deliver to her home but in the end she decided to go with pizza. While she genuinely did want pizza there was also a part of her that recognised that the delivery drivers for the pizza place tended to be young men.

When Ellen called to make her pizza order she got a kick out of talking to someone while she was naked. She thought that if for some strange reason she was asked what she was wearing she could put on a seductive voice and tell them that she wasn't wearing anything at all. Of course that didn't happen and the call went as it usually would. The man taking her order informed her that her pepperoni and mushroom pizza would be delivered in about half an hour.

The wait for the pizza to arrive seemed agonisingly long. She tried to watch something on television but she was too distracted by thoughts of how she should deal with the delivery. Ellen certainly wasn't going to answer the door naked but she did want to put on some sort of show for the delivery person. While she wanted to come across as confident and sexy she knew she would be jittery from excitement or nervousness. Ellen decided she may as well play into that and with her towel nearby she thought that she could pretend to have just got out of the shower. Thinking about her plan in more depth, Ellen went over how she could make it convincing. She would have to wet her hair and her body enough that she did look like she had just come from the shower.

When the doorbell rang it was unexpected and Ellen's pulse began to race, this was her last chance to back out if she didn't want to go through with her idea. However she never seriously considered backing out, Ellen was too excited. Anyway answering the door in just a towel wasn't that big a deal, she would be fully covered. It was just the thought that it was inappropriate that made it fun. Ellen quickly went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower blasting herself with cold water. She squealed at the sudden shock of the water hitting her body, it was a lot colder than she was expecting but she didn't need to be in there for very long. After dipping her hair under the spray she turned off the water and got out of the shower.

As Ellen patted off some of the water on her body she heard the doorbell ring again. She briefly considered just holding the towel against her front to answer the door but it would have been too impractical for her to take the pizza and pay the delivery driver not to mention being too obvious as showing off. Ellen wrapped the towel around herself so it was low on her chest and then hiked up the bottom so that more of her thighs were visible. The towel was wrapped slightly loosely so there was the potential that it could come undone if she moved around too much.

After a quick glance in the mirror confirmed she was convincingly wet Ellen rushed to the front door to greet the pizza delivery driver. When Ellen grabbed the money from the coffee table she called out to the delivery person to let them know she was coming to the door. Once she opened the door the slight irritation on the driver's face was transformed into surprise at seeing Ellen wearing a towel. Ellen smiled apologetically, "Sorry, I thought I had enough time to take a shower. Guess I lost track of time."

The delivery driver was a guy around her age and in her opinion was actually quite cute. His eyes were still a little wide but he smiled back, "That's alright I haven't been waiting all that long."

He seemed a little flustered at being confronted by someone just wearing a towel and just stood there holding his delivery bag until Ellen broke the silence, "So..."

The driver jolted and opened up his delivery bag, "Oh, you ordered the pepperoni mushroom?"

Ellen nodded, "Yes that's right." She held the money out to the driver. When she raised her arm she felt the towel shift slightly, it felt a little looser around her. Her rush to get to the door had likely caused it to start to ease apart. It didn't feel like her towel was going to fall down anytime soon but Ellen's heart began to beat a little faster at the thought that it might fall off.

The delivery driver took a pizza out of his delivery bag and checked the receipt before handing it to Ellen. She took the box in both hands and the movement seemed to cause the towel to come down on her chest a little. Caught by surprise she squealed and reflexively pulled the pizza to her so she could clamp her arms down against the towel. Ellen could feel a slight blush suffuse her face. "Oops."

The delivery driver's gaze went downward to check out her body. She followed his gaze and saw that if the top edge of the towel slipped down any further she was at real risk of her nipples being exposed. When she looked back up her eyes met the delivery driver's eyes and he smiled sheepishly, "That looked like a close call."

Ellen nodded and returned his smile, "That could have been really embarrassing." Her slightly flushed face served to convince the driver that she wasn't acting. Beside her embarrassment there had also been a spike of excitement that she might actually end up flashing the driver.

She stepped back into the house and rearranged her hold on the pizza to free one of her hands so she could close the door.

"Thanks, have a good night."

He stayed standing there for a moment longer as if hoping that the towel might just slip down but then realised it was beginning to get awkward. He nodded to her, "You're welcome, you have a good night too."

When the delivery driver had turned around to leave, Ellen began to shimmy her body as she slowly closed the door. The towel loosened around her body even more until it untucked itself and dropped to the floor. At that point she had the door half closed so if the driver looked back he would have seen one side of her bare body. The driver didn't look back though and when Ellen had the door closed she found herself a little disappointed but still thrilled by the risk she had taken.

Ellen took the pizza to the living room and set it down on the coffee table before retrieving the towel and getting herself a soda. As she ate Ellen replayed the hopeful expression of the driver as he snuck glances at her towel covered body. It made her chuckle but she also felt the undercurrent of arousal running through her body.

With her free hand she traced her hand down her taut stomach to her pubic hair and then further down to the moist lips of her pussy. The slight touch to her pussy created a familiar tension in her pelvis and Ellen knew she would end up bringing herself to another orgasm soon. She set her slice of pizza down so she could focus on getting herself off again.

She had just started lightly stroking the outside of her pussy when her attention was caught by the sound of a car coming up the driveway. It had to be her sister finally arriving home. The hand between her legs pressed firmly against her pussy as if Ellen was reacting by trying to cover herself. The pressure against her pussy still felt good but the shock of her sister arriving home had given her higher priorities.

Ellen grabbed the towel and raced to her bedroom and pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts. She went back to the living room and did a quick check to see if there was anything incriminating left lying around. Ellen heard the front door unlock and she quickly sat down on the sofa and picked up her pizza hoping she looked natural.

Stacey soon appeared in the door to the living room. "Hey, El."

"Hey, how was your day?"

Stacey nodded, "It was pretty good, we were a little lazy, we didn't get out of the house. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same but I did go next door to use their pool."

Stacey nodded and stood there taking in the scene of Ellen on the sofa eating pizza. For a paranoid moment Ellen thought that Stacey somehow knew that not more than a few minutes ago Ellen had been about to masturbate right there on the sofa. Her mind raced, was the scent of her arousal still detectable. She had to fight the urge to sniff the air.

To Ellen's relief Stacey smiled and pointed toward the pizza. "Do you mind if I grab a slice?"

Ellen quickly shook her head, "Go ahead, it was meant to be for both of us anyway. Didn't you already have something to eat with Steven?"

Stacey made an exasperated expression. "Yeah, we had some chinese food but with Steven and his housemate wolfing it down I didn't get much to eat." She grabbed a slice and took a bite. "Damn that's good." Reluctantly she put the slice down, "I should go put my bag in my room and get changed."

While the surprise of her sister's return had stifled her arousal, the ache in her body for a release would not be so easily denied. Her lack of underwear shouldn't have been a big deal, she went without a bra around the house a lot of the time but tonight she was hyper aware of the fabric of her t-shirt sliding against her nipples and the way her shorts rubbed against her ass whenever she shifted on her seat. It was like her clothes were practically teasing her, the constant tiny inadvertent stimulation made Ellen feel restless.

When Stacey got back to the living room she took control of the television and found a movie she wanted to watch. Ellen managed to focus on it enough that the need in her body faded away. Toward the end of the movie, the sound of the garage door opening alerted Ellen and Stacey that their parents had arrived home. Shortly after the garage door closed they both came into the living room to say hi to Ellen and Stacey and to talk about what everyone had done that day.

To Ellen it sounded like her parents had had a pretty full day and given the long drive home they were clearly tired. They stuck around long enough to ask about what Ellen and Stacey had done during the day but it wasn't long before they headed off to bed. When Stacey also announced that she was going to bed Ellen was left by herself in the living room. She wasn't all that interested in watching any more television and there didn't seem to be anything else to keep her up so she went to her room and ended up getting ready for bed herself.

As she lay in bed Ellen found herself unable to fall asleep. She picked up her phone and scrolled through the photos she had taken during the day. Seeing herself naked outside and throughout the house where she would never normally be naked brought back some of the thrill she had felt when taking the pictures.

Here in the privacy of her bedroom it wasn't out of the ordinary for her to be naked but she had never stayed undressed on purpose for very long. Ellen threw off the sheets covering her and pulled off her bed shirt. She stroked her bare chest with her fingers, starting between her breasts and then moving in shrinking circles over them until her fingers reached her nipples. They were starting to get hard as a result of her touch, Ellen pinched and tugged on them gently. A jolt of pleasure shot straight to her pussy and she whimpered out loud.

She hurriedly took her underwear off and lay there for a moment enjoying the feeling of being naked again. Closing her eyes Ellen lightly caressed her bare skin. One hand made its way to her mound where it moved in teasing circles around her clit. She tried to imagine herself outside again, touching herself out in the open where she might be seen. Unfortunately the lack of warmth and the ambient sounds of outside ruined the atmosphere of her mental picture.

Opening her eyes, Ellen stared at the ceiling. She was sure that she could reach a climax if she continued touching herself but it didn't feel like it would be as strong or satisfying as it could be. Ellen got out of bed and went over to her window. Pulling the curtains open light spilled in from the brightly shining moon. Her window faced toward the neighbours on the opposite side to the Atkins' house but the fence was high enough to block the view of all but the top quarter of a window almost directly opposite hers. There were vertical blinds on the neighbours window but they were half open. If she stood on her tiptoes she could see into the room a little but she couldn't tell what it was used for. The window was dark so unless someone was in there without the light on the room was probably empty.

Despite it being unlikely that there was anyone in that room let alone that they would be able to look into her bedroom and see her, that slim possibility was enough to give Ellen a buzz. The light of the moon provided enough illumination that Ellen was sure that she could be seen from outside. She closed her eyes to help herself to think that someone could be watching her. Ellen cupped her breasts in her hands, covering them from sight until she captured her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. Tugging gently on her nipples Ellen exhaled softly but audibly as her arousal started to build in strength. She kept one hand teasing a nipple as her other hand went down to her pussy. Running her middle finger along her slit Ellen found a trace of wetness. She then brought that moisture to her clit and teased herself by stroking the flesh around it, getting close but never quite making contact. Ellen tipped her head back slightly and let out a moan, trying to keep it as quiet as possible.

Her bedroom window only went to her waist so anyone watching her wouldn't be able to see her touching her pussy but from the position of her arm and the expression on her face it should be obvious what she was doing. In her mind Ellen pictured her male neighbour behind the blinds, pushing them a little out of way so he could watch the naughty girl next door play with herself.

Her finger grazed her clit and the surge of sensation made Ellen wobble on her feet. She let go of her breast and braced herself against the window. Opening her eyes she half expected to see the blinds in the neighbours' window slightly skewed but they weren't. With a small smile, Ellen told herself that the neighbour was just being cautious to not get caught spying on her. She looked back at her bed and thought that she should give her audience a better view.

Wanting to push herself further Ellen went and turned her bedroom light on before crawling onto her bed. She turned around so that her ass was pointing to the window and then lifted it higher into the air. With her knees wide apart, if anyone was able to see into her bedroom they would have a clear view of her glistening wet pussy and how her fingers would be working to bring her to climax.

Ellen lowered her head and shoulders to lie on the bed, tilting her ass up and making the display of her pussy even more blatant. The position also freed up her hands to get the 'show' started. Since she was facing away from the window and her position didn't let her easily move her head to look back, Ellen thought that her audience would be emboldened to openly stare at her. She slid a hand down her stomach and pelvis toward her pussy, her touch building anticipation for the contact of her fingers with her clit. As her fingers went over the hood of her clit she felt her legs quivering. Ellen rubbed the lips of her pussy slowly with circular motion, the stimulation sent a jolt through her and made her gasp. It felt like she was getting pretty close to coming, as Ellen kept up the slow stimulation she had to make a decision of whether to prolong her teasing or give in to her desire to come.