Ellen's Quiet Day at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on her pussy had spread her wetness all over her outer lips and her slick fingers slid around her flesh easily. When she thought about what a lewd picture she was presenting she shivered with arousal. Any thought of holding back from coming vanished. Her fingers moved to the cleft of her lips where they stroked her the entrance up and down a couple of times before she slipped her middle fingers inside her pussy. She was so wet her fingers slid in with no resistance.

Aware of how loud she might get, Ellen grabbed a pillow and put it under her head so that she could use it to muffle her moans and gasps. Her hand was tightly pressed on her mound as she worked her fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. She began to grind her clit against the palm of her hand making her ass bounce slightly with her movement.

As she felt herself building to a climax Ellen pressed her face deep into her pillow, hoping that her gasps couldn't be heard by her parents or sister. The wet sound of her fingers in her pussy seemed outrageously loud to her ears and while that made her a little paranoid, it also stoked her arousal higher. Her climax was within reach and it was time for a final push.

She pushed her fingers fully inside her pussy and curled them forward so that her fingertips pressed against the sensitive spot on the front wall of her vagina. The sensation shocked her into stillness for a moment before she stroked the sensitive spot again and again. The stimulation got too much and her stomach tensed as she kept herself on the peak for an agonisingly amazing second before letting herself succumb to the release. Using her free hand to clamp the pillow tight against her mouth Ellen wailed out in pleasure as her orgasm crashed through her. It was possibly the most intense orgasm she had ever had, her body was shuddering as the shock waves of sensation kept coming.

Once her lungs were empty Ellen released her hold on the pillow and gasped in some air. She could feel her pussy contracting around her fingers and it was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and felt a trickle of her juices flowed out onto her hand. Keeping her hand pressed up on her pussy, Ellen lightly pushed her clit against the palm of her hand and let her shuddering body provide some additional stimulation to prolong her orgasm.

It took a while but eventually the pulsing pleasure in Ellen's body died down. Feeling utterly drained, she straightened out her body so that she was lying flat. However she kept her hand over her pussy and any body movement caused small fleeting jolts of sensation. It felt good but wouldn't lead to anything, Ellen was done for the night.

Satisfied, Ellen grinned to herself. If anyone had been watching they must have been pleased with the show she had put on. The thought that someone could have seen her plunging her fingers into her soaked pussy until she had a shuddering orgasm gave her rush. If she wasn't so drained she might have kept going for another orgasm.

As she lay there on her bed, Ellen went back over what she had done today and could scarcely believe how far she had gone. It was wild that she had started out the day just looking to work on getting a tan but had ended up getting caught up in some increasingly outrageous behaviour. Being naked out in the open had felt good and exposing herself in risky situations had given her an incredible thrill.

Ellen knew that today wouldn't be a once off. When she got the chance she would have to try and recreate how she had felt. She was also aware that she needed to keep from pushing herself too far. The idea of potentially being seen was exciting but she was sure that actually getting caught would be mortifying. She recognised that she had maybe gone a little too far with the pizza delivery driver and realised she needed to be mindful of any desire to tease or show off to someone. As long as she didn't take too big a risk and wasn't reckless Ellen figured she would be fine.

Once she had sufficiently recovered from her orgasm Ellen got back up to turn off the bedroom light before getting back into bed. It didn't take long before she drifted off to sleep.