Ellen's Tale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This so not me

It was not the outfit she was thinking of though. It was the fact she'd effectively arranged for her kids to be away for the night just so as she could fuck some woman. It went against her maternal instincts and yet Debbie had been over the moon about going to see a movie that her friends had been talking about for the last few weeks. Sue on the other hand had been a little more savvy when Kym confessed to her that she was spending the night with a friend. Both women were single mothers and they understood the coded reference to friend, but she doubted that Sue would have gone down the path she was on now.

Am I a slut?

That last word seemed to linger a little too long. She hated the word because it was always used against women who didn't conform to the monogamous dictates of conservative society. When she was eighteen she'd been more than aware that despite the advances of feminism, a woman was still expected to be a slut in the bedroom and a virgin in the kitchen. She'd shaken off that pretty quickly because her peers were critical of the stereotype and their hormones were pumping, but two failed marriages and motherhood had seen some of those more traditional values creeping back in. She stared at the mirror and homed in on the phone lying on her bed. She could call and cancel but Jodie's last words as she farewelled her in the school carpark had stayed with her.

"If you cancel you'll lose some of the money, it depends on the agency, it starts around twenty five percent and can go as high as fifty although that's the limit."

She instantly calculated the least amount she could lose.

"One hundred dollars, minimum," she murmured.

She turned suddenly at the chime of the doorbell and glanced at her handbag and phone. A moment later she grabbed them and hurried through to answer the front door. She was still thinking as she dropped the items onto a sofa chair before heading to the door. She peeped through the spyhole at the woman on the other side. She looked to be in her early twenties, a tall woman with long blonde hair wearing a business suit. There was a clipboard in one hand and her handbag was slung over the other arm. When the woman at the other end of the phone had asked if she wanted anything special she'd confessed that she didn't know what that meant.

"I mean special fantasies, which can involve spanking, restraints, dirty talk or costumes and special clothes."

"Costumes?"

"Yes, some clients like the school mistress look, others like the policewoman and some want the girl to dress as a showgirl."

She'd nearly said policewoman until she recalled that one of the neighbours in the street was a drug dealer and the neighbours had all been put on alert that he might hide drugs in their bins, so having a policewoman knocking at her door might cause them to ask questions.

"Um, just normal clothes, office clothes. I don't want the neighbours to think she's you know, one of those women."

"I understand completely, so office attire and it's just normal sex or would you like extra things?"

"Just sex, maybe a massage?"

"Not a problem, that's four hundred dollars, will that be cash or card?"

"Cash," she replied, "and the costume, how much extra was that?"

"There's no charge for that this time," she replied, "we charge extra for speciality costumes to cover dry cleaning, and wear and tear costs. Business attire is relatively standard though. Now when she arrives she needs to check your house, it's a security procedure in case someone's hiding in a room so don't take offence at it. She'll then call her driver to give him the all clear and the rest of the hour is entirely up to you, once you've paid your money of course."

Kym opened the door and stared through the flywire door as the woman held up a business card that displayed the company name and her name in larger letters.

"Hiya, I'm Debbie. Are you Kym Graham?"

"Yeah," she unlocked the flywire door, "sorry, come in."

Debbie glanced over her shoulder and Kym followed her line of sight as she stared at the house on the other side of the road. The young couple who owned it though were out at the moment and then Debbie was stepping inside and as she passed her, Kym caught the aroma of perfume and shower gel. She was a good six foot four inches in height and the suit looked as if she worked in an office instead of at an escort agency. It was so unlike the image she'd mentally projected of barely dressed women lounging in a dingy massage parlour.

"I just need to check your house first," the woman put her bag down on the couch and took out her phone, "you can come with me if you like."

"It's fine, I mean there's no one here. I packed the kids off for the night."

"I believe you, but it's standard procedure. I can do this in my sleep but some clients get a little bit nervous or even offended," she glanced at the front window.

"I'll wait here then," Kym sank down on the couch and then instantly regretted it as Debbie left the room and stepped into the kitchen. She heard rattling at the back door as she checked it was locked and then she was heading up the passageway to the other rooms. She should have gone with her she thought as she stared at the door. Debbie was probably looking into her daughter's room but about a minute or so later she returned and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Sorry about that, I know how it must feel to have a stranger invading your privacy."

"Interesting choice of words," she sank back against the couch, "considering you're about to see me naked, that's about as private as you can get," she fiddled with the top button of her blouse.

"Point taken," Debbie eyed Kym's handbag, "but before we get to that point, I need money."

"Of course," Kym rose and crossing to the chair, took the purse out of her handbag and returned to the couch, "four hundred?"

"Yeah, that's the price they quoted you," her eyes flickered as Kym suddenly dropped the purse.

"Shit," she leaned down to retrieve it.

"You're nervous, aren't you?"

"It's that obvious?"

"It is," Debbie propped on the arm of the couch, "I saw the diplomas on your wall and you have three children. You'd be in your early forties?"

"Forty three," she opened the purse, "in two months time"

Debbie didn't reply as she took the phone out of her bag and touched the screen, she glanced over at Kym momentarily and touched an icon as the older woman fished the money out.

"Yeah," she rose a moment later and walked to the window, "it's fine, I'll see you just after quarter past seven... no, quarter past. I'm giving her fifteen minutes non chargeable time... no worries," she turned and looked at Kym.

"She's nervous. What more can I say? Okay... I'll see you then," she ended the call and stepped over to the couch again.

"Thanks," she took the money Kym handed her, "I'm giving you fifteen minutes extra just to sit and talk," she fanned the money out, "if you decide you don't want to go through with it then I take one hundred dollars and walk out. No hard feelings, no regrets but you'll be out a hundred dollars," she put the money on the coffee table.

"So, if I want to keep the whole lot how do I make you feel less nervous?"

Kym licked her lips and then swivelled to face her.

"It's not my first time with a woman but it's my first time with a sex worker, I um... have some questions about my own sexual orientation."

"Go on, tell me about this other encounter."

Oddly enough it didn't feel strange telling a complete stranger about having sex with a younger woman, she certainly went into a lot more detail with Debbie than she had with Jodie, but that also had a lot to do with the fact that Jodie was subordinate to her as well as being a friend. She finished with a sigh and stared blankly ahead.

"So, what do you think?" Kym asked Debbie.

Debbie smiled and ran a hand through her hair.

"You sound completely normal," she adjusted her position, "this other woman sounds almost too good to be true but I know where you're coming from. The first time is usually a little daunting, we have just stepped over a line and we're trying to adapt to this new reality. Some women try to laugh it off as the results of being pissed or stoned, others use different excuses but most are struggling to come to some sort of resolution. In your case I think you've just discovered that you can but you're still trying to put it down to the results of dope. The acid test for you is can you do it stone cold sober and with a sex worker."

"There's no emotional attachment with you, but there is some guilt. I've always had a preconceived idea that women in your profession are, how do I put it?"

"Exploited?" Debbie grinned, "that does happen but more often than not we're in it for the money, it's good money and when we go home after a shift we have a house to clean, children to raise, a social life outside of work and some have partners."

"Do you have a partner?"

"Not at the moment, I'm between partners. I'm straight when I'm not working but the guys I've met seem to have this idea that we can have a threesome because of my clientèle. That's a red line for me, I don't share a guy with anyone."

"Why are guys so, so fucked," Kym leaned forward and stared at her phone, "okay," she rose, "let's do this."

"No worries, you've still got five minutes of non billable time left."

"It'll take me five minutes to fold this thing out," she rose and looked at the sofabed, "you don't mind doing it here?"

"Of course not, it's your time, your pleasure but I'd suggest you at least put your phone on silent," she also rose, "and close the curtains."

"Shit, of course," she walked to the chair and picked up her phone, "can you close the curtains for me, please?" Kym switched the phone off and set it down, "I've only done this once."

"I can help with that," she walked to the window, "they all work the same way."

"Do you want sheets?"

"It doesn't matter either way," she closed the blinds and then stepped over to a free standing lamp, "you decide." she turned it on.

"Sheets it is then," Kym decided.

Some five minutes later the sofabed had been unfolded and she'd laid a sheet over the top. Kym felt almost giddy from a mixture of excitement and anxiety.

"So, Kym. What's your fantasy?"

"Huh? Um, I don't know," she looked down as Debbie dragged the back of her hand down her cheek, "what would you like to do?"

"Wrong question," she slid down to the front of her blouse, "you're the client and you get to decide what you want to do and I'll do it."

"What about kissing? Isn't there a rule against that?"

"Some don't kiss but I do," she leaned down and raising her chin slightly, brushed her lips lightly across Kym's lips. The older woman flinched ever so slightly and then she felt a slight giddiness as the pleasure centre in her brain registered the sensation. Debbie broke free a moment later and drew a hand down the front of her blouse as she folded a placket back to expose the buttons. Kym kissed her again and felt the familiar signs of arousal and yet she still felt nervous as Debbie put one knee on the sofabed.

Debbie grabbed the ends of her belt and guided her forwards as she slid her finger up and down the placket. They kissed once more and Kym broke free and let her breath out slowly.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Um, yeah," she looked down as Debbie's finger continued up and down her placket, "I like to be undressed."

"Your wish is my command," Debbie pulled her other leg up onto the sofabed and knelt in front of her and once again Kym was struck by her greater height. They were eyeball to eyeball.

Debbie slid her finger up and down the placket twice more and then undid her top button. The collar sprang apart and she caressed her neck and throat, and then slid down to the second button and undid it. She smiled and undid a third button to deepen the vee and paused in the act of disrobing her to circle her breasts with her hands, causing Kym to stiffen slightly and exhale. A grin nudged her face as she undid the third button to reveal her cleavage and the tiny bow in her bra. Kym felt the lump in her throat as her top of her white bra became visible and then another button came undone to reveal the undergarment. A fourth button slipped through the buttonhole and Debbie slid her hands up over her front all the way to her shoulders. She found her bra straps and Kym felt the material riding across her shoulders almost to the edge of her shoulders.

Soft hands slid down each side of her torso, spreading the material out as far as possible, they went over her breasts and then came together to undo the fifth button. She pulled on the blouse and it slid past the waistband to reveal a sixth button. Debbie undid it and then eased her hands back up to her shoulders and back along to her arms. The blouse slid off her shoulders and partway down her arms, Debbie moved down over her breasts and squeezed them firmly, eliciting a low moan from Kym and Debbie grinned.

"Yep, you're getting turned on," she brought her hands down to the belt and slowly untied it, the knot fell apart and the ends dangled down to her knees. She undid the metal clasp and unzipped her trousers. A low murmur escaped her throat as she felt the cooler air on her abdomen and then the younger woman was pulling the trousers down over her hips. The garment dropped suddenly and then hit her feet. Debbie undid her cuffs and pulled the blouse off.

Kym took a half step to one side and knelt on the bed and Debbie leaned over to pull the trousers off her feet. Both articles of clothing were tossed onto the other side of the sofabed and then Debbie was guiding her into the middle of the bed and turning her around so that her back was against the back of the sofabed.

"Would you like to undress me?"

"Um," Kym blushed, "I, guess so."

"Or a striptease?"

"A striptease," her eyes widened, "no one's ever done a striptease for me I'm ashamed to admit."

"There's no shame here," Debbie slid backwards over the bed, "you want the striptease?"

"Yeah, sure, can't knock it till you've tried it, or in this case seen it."

Nevertheless, Kym felt more than a little strange as she spread her arms out along the top of the backrest and watched Debbie standing at the end of the bed. It almost felt foreign when Debbie slid the jacket over her shoulders and turned side on as she eased it down her back. The younger woman then turned her back to her and ran her hands over her buttocks. She had nice firm cheeks and as she arched her back Kym felt a slight wooziness at the thought of grabbing her arse.

Debbie glanced over her shoulder and taking her cue, turned around to face her and drew her hands suggestively over her front all the way to her crotch and then she proceeded to unbutton her blouse, starting with the cuffs and then the front. It wasn't as slow as she expected though, but still enough to reveal her firm ripe breasts constrained by a red bra and then she undid her trousers to reveal a pair of red knickers. The blouse slid down her shoulders followed by the trousers and when she was standing in her bra and panties Kym let out a low chuckle.

"I'm impressed."

"You are?" Debbie pushed her breasts together slowly and then knelt on the bed, "I should have put on some music."

"I'm glad you didn't, I might have felt weird then. That looked natural."

"Speaking of natural," Debbie crawled towards her, "do you want to go natural as in fingers and tongue or do you want a dildo or a vibrator?"

"Decisions, decisions, decisions," Kym sighed, "I like all three."

"You can have all three, you've still got forty five minutes on the clock," Debbie straddled her and reaching behind herself, undid her bra and let it fall to expose her firm breasts. Kym stared at them, they seemed so firm and upright, but were they real? She reached out to touch them and Debbie looked down at herself and then smiled crookedly.

"My boss asked me at my first interview if I'd considered breast implants and so I grabbed them and said if I get any bigger I'm going to fall over."

Kym chuckled as she squeezed her breasts.

"Too much is a waste they say," she glanced over at the large bag Debbie had brought with her, "um, fingers and vibrator then."

"Your wish is my command," Debbie stroked her semi nude body.

Debbie slid the bra straps down a minute or so later and adjusting her position, began to kiss her on the shoulders and throat whilst continuing to stroke her belly and pussy through the panties. Kym moaned and Debbie reached around behind her to unclip the bra and as she pulled the bra down she eased back a little more to give herself more room. Experienced hands moulded her breasts and a soft tongue circled her nipples in turn, drawing them up into her mouth until Kym's moaning told her that she was on the right path.

Gradually, over the next five minutes she eased Kym down onto her back and kissed her way from mouth and throat down to her inner thighs. The older woman arched her back as the fingers went higher and higher, and then she felt her panties sliding down over her hips to expose the patch of hair between her legs. A tongue slicked over her lips and she bit her lip and raised her head slightly to look down at her. Debbie however was intent on awakening her desire and as the panties slid down further a finger tickled her perineum. She whimpered in pleasure and Debbie kept up the gentle assault until finally a digit slid inside.

It reached the extent of its travel and then came back again and she bucked as the tip pushed against her G spot. Sensing she'd found it, Debbie rubbed it slowly as she circled her clitoral hood with her tongue, teasing the delicate little organ. Kym's vision dimmed slightly as she grabbed her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

The assault continued, gathering in pace until she reached a plateau and it was only then that Debbie reached into the large shoulder bag and took out a large vibrator shaped like a dildo. She paused for a few seconds to plug it into a small battery pack and then lube it up. When she turned it on, Kym's eyes narrowed as she prepared herself. The vibrating tip moved between her lips, reaching to just below her clitoris and then down to her perineum. As it passed over her opening however, she let out a loud groan.

This happened twice more before Debbie pressed the tip against her opening, the lubricated end slid in just a little but then she stopped and twisted it back and forth in ever increasing circles. Kym's eyes opened wide as she spread her legs. Her hands instinctively flew to her pussy and she parted the lips as she arched her back. The dildo slid in and she expanded to fit its girth. It was pushing against the front of her passage, sliding over the G spot and a shudder went through her. Debbie reached the end and then went down on her again as she slowly withdrew.

Kym's breathing became quicker and decidedly more ragged as Debbie went in and out, finding a rhythm that was never broken until finally she was propped on her elbows, eyes wide open as she cried out for more and more. Debbie kept going until finally Kym yelled out loudly and sat bolt upright, she grabbed the vibrator and pushed it down the way as the orgasm began flooding through her and then she exhaled loudly several times in succession.

When the storm finally passed she threw herself back down and let out a sigh of satisfaction that was followed by a giggle.

"Fuck me, that was better than I thought."

"No worries."

"What about you? Don't you want to get off?"

"If that's what you want, but I can always give you a massage, you've got another fifteen or so minutes before I have to ask for more money."

"I can't remember the last time I got an actual massage."