Ellen's Tale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over, rover," she slapped her thigh, "and I'll get the oil."

"Now this is quite enjoyable," Kym sighed.

The massage lasted exactly fifteen minutes and then Debbie eased off her and patted her buttocks lightly.

"I gotta go, unless you want to book another half an hour, it's all I can spare on my timetable. I've got six more clients tonight and the night's still young."

"Of course, go ahead," Kym rolled over onto her back as Debbie slid off the bed.

"So, did I answer your question?" Debbie walked to the end of the sofabed.

"You did," Kym inclined her head, "and if my friend is up for it then I may have to decline your offer of a regular visit."

"Whatever," she shrugged, "but it's out there for what it's worth."

Debbie left a few minutes later and Kym sat in the middle of the sofabed and stared at the door as she replayed the events of the last hour.

"Okay," she spoke to the silence, "you had sex with a woman last night and a female sex worker tonight, check twice on my bucket list," she made an invisible check mark in the air.

A few minutes later she slid off the bed and grabbing her phone, made her way through to the bedroom, relishing the freedom of being able to walk naked through her own house. She donned a dressing gown and opened the wardrobe door. Kym looked down at the space where the black bag had been this morning before she'd handed it over to Anna and then she plucked a tan dress from the rack and went back into the bathroom.

"Front door," she stepped back out of the bathroom and walked back to the front door.

She went through to put the chain on the door but it was only as she passed the hall cupboard that she recalled the other black bag in there. That bag was also filled with clothes destined for the op shop.

She opened the door and stared at the bag.

They'd fit Anna as well, she bent down and picking the bag up, carried it through to her bedroom and slung it onto the bed.

Bath, food and then I'll sort them out, she stepped into the bathroom, but first I'll text Anna.

Kym: Have looked at my schedule. I can come around 10am or any time after 7pm.

Anna still hadn't answered by the time she stepped into the bath some ten minutes later and with a sigh she sat down and spread her legs out.

"Ah, that's better."

To be continued...