Ellie & Lucy Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother and daughter enjoy a wild night out.
6.2k words
4.42
42.6k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie looked in the mirror once again, and predictably felt yet another surge of nervous flutters in her chest. It had been a long time since she'd done anything like this.

"How are things coming over there?" she called.

"Almost done!" answered her daughter, Lucy, from her bedroom down the hall.

It was a lovely, warm night in June, and the two of them were going out for a night on the town. Ellie had suggested it a few days earlier. That the two of them ought to get out of the house, do something fun together. It felt like they had been somewhat stuck in a rut lately, and a change of pace would do them good.

Ellie was forty-five years old, and had been separated from her husband for nearly a year. It hadn't been anything dramatic; neither she nor Jeremy had cheated, they hadn't been caught in any criminal act, hadn't been experiencing a significant midlife crisis. The two of them had just finally agreed one night that there wasn't much holding them together anymore.

The first several months after that had been a difficult transition from the life she'd known for so many years into something new and uncharted, but lately she was finally feeling like she'd gotten a handle on things. She had kept the house in the split, but had moved her bedroom from the one she'd shared with Jeremy to the one that had previously served as the guest room. It felt like a good symbolic gesture, a sign that she was making her life her own. Work was going well, she was seeing friends on a regular basis, reading books and watching films that had always interested her but that she had never found the time for. Her life was beginning to feel whole again.

And this evening was the next step in the ongoing process: she was going to go out with her daughter and cut loose for the first time since she couldn't remember when. Lucy's presence would lessen the awkwardness she felt, and if this went well, maybe next time she could do it alone. She hadn't been with a man since her separation, and while she wasn't truly hopeful that she'd have much luck picking up men at clubs—she was getting a little old for that—just the idea of putting herself out there was incredibly thrilling.

"Alright, I think I'm good to go!" said Lucy, stepping out into the hallway, a shy smile on her lips.

Lucy was twenty-one, and very nearly the spitting image of her mother. Both were a little on the short side, round-faced, just slightly overweight, with wavy blonde hair that they both usually wore in a ponytail that hung down to their mid-back.

Lucy had always been a bit of a wallflower, but had usually managed to surround herself with a small group of loyal friends wherever she was. This summer though, for first time in her life, she had found herself almost totally alone. She had come home from university, to spend the summer between her third and fourth years with her mother. Her university friends had all returned to their own homes, while none of her old hometown friends had made it back this year. Some were travelling; some had gotten jobs or internships in their fields that had taken them elsewhere. At any rate, she had rather disappointingly found that she had very few people around to share adventures with, during this, her last summer before she would have to truly start her adult life.

She was spending her days waiting tables at the local restaurant where she'd worked on and off since high school, then coming home and spending quiet evenings with her mother. She loved her mother; they had always been close, and it felt like they had grown even closer since her parents' split. Still, after five weeks back from school she had desperately begun to wish for something different.

Which was why, when Ellie had suggested that they drive into the city on Friday night go dancing at a nightclub, she had jumped at the chance—despite the fact the such places usually made her quite nervous. But her excitement had overcome all her fear, all her nervousness, and now the night was upon them and she was ready to go!

"Oh, you look beautiful!" Ellie gushed as she turned around and saw her daughter.

"Thanks, mom," Lucy responded with a blush. She hadn't tried to dress especially fancy, but she was wearing a red dress that she quite liked. She thought it fit her figure very nicely. "You're looking pretty hot yourself."

Ellie was wearing a surprisingly low-cut black dress that Lucy had never seen before. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra with it; Lucy imagined that her mother's ample breasts would draw quite a few stares on the dance floor.

"Oh, well, you know, it's my first time out in quite a while. I wanted to try something a little different. Now come on, let's get a move on! Time's a-wasting!" She grabbed her daughter by the shoulder and lead the way downstairs. She was practically bouncing as they left the house and got into the car.

It was about a twenty-minute drive to their destination, and at first they drove in relative silence. Ellie drummed on the steering wheel, so excited she could barely contain herself. She glanced sideways at Lucy, and saw that some nervousness had crept back into her daughter's face.

"Hey, we're going to have ourselves a great time," she said with a smile. "The boys won't be able to keep their hands off you!"

Lucy blushed again at this. She had some experience with men, but not a lot, and not for quite a while. Privately, she had been aching for some male attention, but she didn't think the best time to look for it was while she was out with her mother.

"Oh, stop it," she said. "You're my mom, you're supposed to be keeping the boys away from me!"

"Nah, that's your father's job," said Ellie with a laugh. "And besides, you're a grown woman now. You have needs. It's only natural." She paused, and thought for a moment about whether to continue. Finally, she plunged onward. "Seriously though, if you meet some guy while we're out and decide you want to go back to his place, I promise I won't—"

"MOM!" shouted Lucy. "You shouldn't be talking like that!"

"And why not?" demanded Ellie.

"It's weird!"

"Well, I say it's only weird if you make it weird!" said Ellie. "The world is changing. People aren't as repressed as they were when I was young. And I think that's great! I think you and I should be able to talk comfortably about sex. Sex is a part of life!"

"Oh, and what about your sex life then, hmm?" asked Lucy. "You gonna tell me about all the guys you sleep with now that you're a single woman?"

Now it was Ellie's turn to blush. Truthfully, she did feel a little shyer when the subject turned back to herself, but she wasn't about to admit that to Lucy. "When it happens, you'll be the first to know," she said, with what she hoped was an evil-looking smile.

Lucy looked like she was about to say something in response, but then held back. They were nearing the club now, and the two women lapsed back into silence for the remainder of the journey.

***

Inside the club it was very loud, packed with people, and filled with bright lights. It wasn't the kind of place that either woman typically hung out in, but that particular night it was exactly what they both needed. The whole place seemed alive with electricity, an infectious energy that got into their hearts and jolted them both into high gear. After a quick drink at the bar, they hit the dance floor together.

The two women danced like they'd never danced before. They seemed to have endless energy. For song after song they twirled across the floor with a truly uninhibited grace, all their worries and frustrations with life completely left behind for the night. It seemed like they were the life of the party.

The life of the party always attracts attention, and they found themselves surrounded by an ever-shifting crowd of admirers, who danced with them and cheered them on and generally had a fantastic time. Soon enough though, two young men, probably a few years older than Lucy, seemed to separate themselves from the pack. They danced with mother and daughter, more and more intimately, until finally the music climaxed and all of them collapsed in a fit of panting and laughing, the physical exertion of what they'd been doing finally seeming to catch up with them.

"What say we get a drink?" said the taller of the two men as he put his arm around Ellie's shoulders, and he and his friend lead the two women back over to the bar. Ellie was surprised by the amount of attention he was paying to her; perhaps, in the dimmed light, he couldn't tell how old she was. She felt oddly thrilled by his touch.

The men were both quite handsome. The one with Ellie was taller and broader, with short-cropped dark hair; the one with Lucy was slightly smaller and sported an immaculately styled blonde mop.

"I'm Mike, and this is Victor," said the tall one as his friend ordered shots for the four of them. "What would you lovely ladies be called?"

"I'm Ellie," she answered, catching her breath, "and this is my daughter, Lucy."

"Your daughter?" said Victor with surprise, looking around suddenly. Mike's eyes also widened in shock. Ellie could feel her chest tightening, as she braced herself for the men to make some excuse to take their leave.

"And what a lucky girl she is!" said Mike, "To have a mother as fun-loving as you seem to be!" His momentary shock had completely disappeared, and now he was grinning just as easily as he had been before.

"You're not too embarrassed to have been seen dancing with an old woman?" said Ellie, trying to sound sarcastic but secretly feeling every word of it.

"Why would I be embarrassed about dancing with a beautiful woman?" he answered. "Although if you don't mind, how—" he cut himself off. "Never mind, that was rude of me."

"I'm forty-five," answered Ellie, beginning to feel more at ease. Mike was still standing quite close to her, running his hand over arm, apparently unperturbed by this new information.

"And I'm twenty-one," said Lucy. "And what about you two?"

"We're both twenty-seven," said Victor. "Old college buddies. We live together, not too far from here."

"We live together too," said Lucy. "Or at least, for the summer we do. We drove in from the suburbs though."

Victor and Lucy were soon engrossed in their own conversation that Ellie found herself having trouble following. Her mind was focused on the tall young man beside her. His hand was on her hip now. He was twenty-seven. Eighteen years younger than she was.

"You really are very beautiful," he said. "What's the deal with Lucy's father? Are you married?"

"Well, technically yes," she said, "but Jeremy and I have been separated for almost a year now. We just haven't gotten around to formally divorcing yet. This is my first time really going out since we split."

"Well, I hope you're having a good time!"

"I'm having a wonderful time! I usually don't particularly like being the centre of attention, but my god, this evening has been incredible. I can't wait to see what happens next."

"About that," said Lucy, sliding back over to her mother's side. "Remember, uh, in the car, you said..." she trailed off.

Ellie looked over at her daughter, then past her to where Victor was standing, looking a little uneasy. She was a little surprised at how quickly this all seemed to be happening.

"What are you..." began Mike, then he too noticed the look on Victor's face and seemed to clue in. "Oh no, you did not just ask a girl back to the apartment while standing five feet from her mom! What is wrong with you, man?"

"No, no, it's fine," said Ellie quickly, "like Lucy said, we had a talk about this on the way over." She turned back toward Lucy. "You go right ahead have fun. I'm sure you've been needing this. I'll see you tomorrow."

Lucy briefly looked a little guilty, but seemed to get over it quickly. She walked back over to where Victor had hung back slightly from the conversation, and the two of them walked off with huge smiles on their faces.

"Wow," said Mike, "the absolute balls on that guy. Never seen him do anything quite that bold before. He's lucky you're the coolest fucking mom on the planet."

"Oh, well," said Ellie, "this night was supposed to be about getting us out of our shells, and it looks like it's worked." She suddenly felt a bit odd about being there on her own. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to return to the dance floor, now that Lucy was gone.

"Maybe..." she began, "maybe I ought to head home. I've only had two drinks, I'll be fine to drive."

"But what about your shell?" said Mike. "Surely you're not just gonna go home and go to bed while Lucy has the time of her life."

"'The time of her life', eh?" said Ellie with a laugh. "You seem awfully confident in your friend's abilities."

He laughed too at that. "Well, if it's not too much information, Victor and I have picked up quite a few girls together over the years, and I think they usually leave pretty satisfied."

He took a deep breath and swallowed, steeling himself for what he was about to say. He was unusually nervous. He'd picked up plenty of women, true, but never one old enough to be his mother. He did really want Ellie though. This was probably the craziest situation he'd ever found himself in, and he wasn't about to let it end now. Finally, he just went ahead and said it.

"You could find out for yourself, if you want."

Ellie stiffened at that, sure she had misunderstood him. "What do you mean?" she asked quietly. Or, as quietly as she could while still being heard over the ambient noise of the club.

"Well," he said (there was no going back now), "you and I could go somewhere. Together." God, he was never this tongue-tied. This suburban mom was having quite an unexpected effect on him.

"Go somewhere?" said Ellie, totally transfixed by the stammering man before her. "And what would we do there?"

Mike could take it no longer. He said, as bluntly as he could, "I want to fuck you, Ellie. Do you want me to fuck you?"

She stood in silence for several seconds, hardly believing what she was hearing.

"Yes," she said finally, "I want you to fuck me."

***

Lucy and Victor staggered out into the night. She was practically dragging him by the hand. Just outside the club doors, he stopped and spun her around, and leaned down to kiss her passionately. She moaned a little as his tongue entered her mouth; it had been quite some time since a man had done this to her.

He broke the kiss. "Our apartment building is just at the end of the block," he said, pointing. "When I said we lived close, I meant really close."

They began to walk briskly up the street, him leading and her following. They both seemed quite impatient to reach their destination.

They entered the building and he led her to the elevator. They made out the entire ride upward to the eleventh floor. They practically ran down the hallway, and as soon as he'd opened the door they spilled into the apartment and he pinned her against the wall, kissing her fiercely.

After a moment he stepped back. "Sorry," he said, "I got a little excited!"

"NO!" she said, "I mean, don't be sorry! I liked it. I, uh, it's been a little while since I've done this. I might need you to, uh... take control a little bit."

"Take control?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah," said Lucy, clearly nervous. "You can, uh, you can get a little rough with me." She bit her lip. "I'd really like that."

He smiled, processing what she'd said. Then, suddenly, he reached up and grabbed her by the throat, hard. "Would you now?"

She whimpered with delight and nodded her head. He kissed her again, then roughly shoved her down to her knees. He quickly undid his pants, and almost before she knew what was happening he was shoving his sizable cock into her face. She opened her mouth to take it and he grabbed her by the hair and shoved her down onto his shaft.

She struggled at first to take it, but he began moving his hips back and forth and she soon developed a rhythm. She moved back slightly, pressing her back against the wall behind her. She looked up at Victor as he continued to fuck her face. He looked like he was enjoying himself immensely. So was she. She'd never done anything quite like this before.

She reached one of her hands down between her legs and began to rub her pussy through her underwear. She was already soaking wet. With her other hand she reached up and began to play with his balls. She took his groan for one of approval.

For a few minutes they continued on like this, the only sounds the slight gagging noise she made as he pumped his dick in and out of her mouth.

Finally, he pulled back for a second, and she took this opportunity to say, "I need you to fuck me, right now!"

She began to get up, to turn towards the hallway that looked like it lead to the bedrooms, but before she'd gone two steps she tripped over her bunched up dress and fell forward onto her hands and knees.

Without saying anything, without waiting for her to get up, without even checking to see if she'd hurt herself, Victor got down on his knees behind her and pushed her red dress up over her curvaceous ass. Before she had even recovered her bearings enough to realize what was happening, he shoved her panties aside and pushed his manhood into her dripping cunt.

She screamed with pleasure. He began to thrust into her, slowly at first but then faster and deeper. Before long he was fucking her at a furious pace, taking her there on the floor just inside the apartment door, both of them fully clothed, too overcome by lust to care, neither of them able to speak a coherent sentence.

Finally, after several minutes of this, Victor let out a guttural shout and began to cum inside her, shooting his seed deep into her eager pussy. Realizing what was happening pushed Lucy over the edge too, and she screamed louder than she'd screamed all night as her body was gripped by its first orgasm in weeks.

Finally, it was all over, and the two young lovers collapsed on the apartment floor, unable to speak, unable to move, totally overcome by the pleasure they'd just experienced.

***

When Ellie and Mike exited the club a few minutes after their erstwhile companions, Lucy and Victor had already long-since disappeared. Ellie shivered slightly in the cool night air.

"So, where exactly did you want to go?" she asked.

"Well," said Mike, "My place would seem to be occupied. We could go back to your place, but you said that was a bit of a drive. Or we could just go to a hotel or something."

Ellie thought for a moment. "I think I'd rather go back to my place. It's about a twenty-minute drive, is that okay with you?"

"Sure thing," he said, "although the one downside to that is that if you're driving, we can't make out in the back seat the whole way."

She blushed at that. She still hadn't quite accepted what was happening.

"You're serious?" she said, "You'd want to make out with an old lady like me?"

"You've got to stop calling yourself that," he said, and then bent down to kiss her. It felt amazing, like no kiss she'd experienced in years.

When he broke away, she suddenly found that she couldn't stand the thought of making the drive back home before being able to feel him touching her again.

"Let's go to a hotel," she said.

He pulled out his phone, ordered them an Uber, and quickly pulled up a list of nearby hotels. By the time the car arrived he had already called one and gotten them a room. He was quite amazingly efficient. Having already taken care of all important business, they were free to spend the drive over making out in the back seat, just as she had suggested. Ellie was giddy; she almost felt like a high school girl again.

12