Ellie & Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at the hotel they thanked their driver—who seemed completely unfazed by what had been happening in his back seat—and walked to the front desk to get their room key.

It was a larger room than Ellie had expected, with two queen-sized beds.

"One for you and one for me?" she joked.

By way of a response Mike kissed her fiercely again. He ran one hand through her hair while the other reached up to fondle her breasts. She moaned and reached up with both arms, grabbing the shoulders of her dress and pulling it down off her body. She stepped out of the dress, trying to seem sensual in her movements as she did so, now wearing nothing but a pair of black panties.

He kissed her again and began unbuttoning his shirt. She walked backwards toward the bed, continuing to kiss him as she did so, until she felt it against the back of her legs. She sat down on the bed as he stood before her, and leaned in to kiss his muscular stomach. His shirt had been fully removed at this point.

Mike groaned, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing with her lips. He stepped back for a moment and quickly removed his shoes, pants, underwear, and socks, finally standing before her completely naked.

"My god, you're gorgeous," said Ellie. "Now come here and let me suck your dick." She'd never said anything like that in her life.

He obeyed, stepping up to the edge of the bed again. His penis was fully erect by now. She reached up and grabbed it, pumping it a few times with her hand before she leaned forward and took it in her mouth. It had been years since she'd done this for Jeremy, but it came to her surprisingly easily.

She tried to somehow put all of herself into this blowjob, to make Mike feel as special as he'd made her feel. It seemed to be working. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and he seemed oblivious to all the world, completely enraptured by her mouth on his cock.

Finally, he opened his eyes again and cried out. "Stop! Stop," he said, "I'm not ready for that just yet." Then he looked down at her and grinned. "My turn," he said.

He lightly pushed back on her shoulders, so that she ended up lying on her back on the bed, with her legs still hanging over the edge. He knelt down and pulled her panties off, finally leaving her as naked as him. He grabbed her thighs with both hands, pushing her legs apart, and then leaned forward and began licking her.

She quite honestly hadn't expected this. She'd thought that most men were rather reluctant to perform oral sex on a woman. She hoped he didn't think she was too hairy down there or anything. She kept her pubic hair trimmed, but not shaved the way girls these days seemed to, if her brief explorations with pornography were to be believed.

She found herself unable to worry about such things for very long. Within seconds the skillful motions of Mike's tongue had driven all other thoughts from Ellie's head. He licked her all over, sucked on her lips and clitoris, and finally plunged his tongue inside of her, flicking it in and out like a preview of what was to come. She couldn't stand it any longer.

"Get up here," she said, scrambling further back onto the bed to give him room.

"Let me grab a condom," he said, but she shook her head.

"It's fine, don't worry about. I just need you inside me."

Needing no further invitation, he climbed up onto the bed with her. He reached his hands under butt and raised her legs slightly, then he leaned down to kiss her again.

"You are so fucking hot," he whispered as he eased himself into her.

***

Back at Mike's apartment, the evening was far from over. Victor and Lucy lay in a heaving mass on the floor, slowly recovering after their sex session had turned more intense than either of them had anticipated. Finally, Victor raised his head, still breathing hard.

"Sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have just cum in you like that. Not without asking first, or... something."

She waved him off. "It's fine, it's fine," she said, "I'm on the pill. God, that was so fucking hot. I have quite honestly never been fucked like that in my life. You are incredible."

He leaned down and kissed her again, and they spent a few minutes practically wrestling on the floor, sparring with their tongues. Eventually he pulled back

"Where are my manners?" he said, snapping back to reality. "Can I get you some water or something? A towel? Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Such a gentleman," she laughed. "Water sounds great though. And then, maybe, you could show me your bedroom?"

It was his turn to laugh. "Boy, we seem to be doing things all backwards, don't we? We haven't even seen each other naked yet!"

"Soon, soon," Lucy said with a smile. "Now, about that water..."

"Right, right," said Victor over to the kitchen and filled glasses for the two of them. They both drained them and went back for more; they had built up quite a thirst.

"Ah, I'm feeling much better now," said Lucy. "Now, I believe you were showing me to your bedroom?"

"It's the second one," he said, pointing, "Just before the bathroom."

Not waiting for him to lead the way, she set off down the hallway.

"I think it's gotten much too hot to be wearing all this," she said as she walked, then began to pull her dress up over her head. She threw it aside and began unclasping her bra as she reached his bedroom door. He stood dumbfounded in the kitchen for another moment and then followed her, removing his own clothes as he did so.

He was naked when he reached the door and saw her already lying on his bed, as naked as he was. Her inner thighs were still covered in his semen. The sight of all this drove Victor a little crazy, and he practically leaped into the room and onto the bed. He shoved his face between her large breasts for the first time and began kissing and sucking and biting every bit of them that he could find. She squealed in delight at his touch.

Eventually, he moved up and began kissing her mouth again. "God, what a night this has been!" he said.

"The best night," she agreed, smiling hugely. "Um, earlier, when I was on the ground and you were, um, fucking my mouth... that was really good." She looked at him with a needy look in her eyes. "You could, uh... do that again, if you wanted."

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

She nodded. In one fluid motion he got up, sat himself down on her chest, and grabbed both of her wrists, forcing them down onto the bed above her head. She gasped with pleasure and opened her mouth expectantly. He raised his body slightly, moved forward, and lowered it back down again, so that his testicles descended to her waiting mouth.

This wasn't quite what she had expected, but she stepped up to this new challenge immediately, enthusiastically licking and sucking his balls while his thick cock lay across her face. She had never done this before, but tried to make up for her lack of experience by attacking it with all the energy she could muster.

After a few minutes he raised himself up again, grabbed the base of his penis, and directed it down into her mouth. This was what she had been waiting for, and her eyes rolled back in her head as he pushed his shaft as far back in her mouth as it would go. Then he pulled back again, until just the head of his cock was still in her mouth, before thrusting deep once more. She was in heaven, lying there helpless, feeling the weight of him on top of her as he forced his big dick into her mouth over and over again, using one hand to hold her wrists down, the other grabbing her roughly by the hair.

Then, he let go of her wrists. "You stay there now," he said, and she nodded. He reached back with his now-free hand and began rubbing between her legs. She was wet enough that he soon shoved two fingers inside and began fucking her pussy with his hand. He could feel his load of cum from earlier acting as lubrication. Her eyes rolled back in her head again. Before long he began to detect the unmistakable signs of an approaching orgasm. He redoubled his efforts, moving his index and middle fingers in and out of her while furious rubbing at her clit with his thumb. Finally she could take it no more and she opened her mouth to scream, letting his dick fall out onto her cheek.

Victor knew that he was close too. With Lucy's body in the midst of rapture he grabbed his cock with his free hand and began to pump the shaft as hard and as fast he could, and before long he through back his head and roared, feeling his own orgasm explode through him, shooting jet after jet of cum over her face, her neck, her huge, bouncing tits...

Even in her orgasm-addled state, Lucy quickly realized what was happening. This was something else she had never done before, but she found that she loved it. This night was turning out to be quite a learning experience. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, trying to catch what she could, feeling it landing all over her, coating her, marking her...

Finally, she realized it was over, and she opened her eyes again, seeing him kneeling over her, his penis still throbbing inches from her face. It still appeared to be rock hard.

"My god," she said, "you're just full of surprises tonight, aren't you?"

"That's right," he said, cockily, "and I don't think I'm quite done yet."

With that, he moved his back towards the end of the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He grabbed the backs of her knees and roughly pushed them back into her shoulders, folding her body in two. Before she could even catch her breath he was in her again, pounding her dripping cunt with his thick cock.

"OH MY GOOOOOD," she screamed before fully losing the capacity to form words. Victor didn't last long this time, maybe a minute or a minute and a half, before his body tensed up, his lips let out a groan, and he came for her for the third time that night, flooding her womb once more with his seed before collapsing in a heaving mass on the bed next to her.

Lucy tried to reach out for him, tried to say something, to do something, but found that she couldn't do anything. He had well and truly fucked all sense out of her. She knew that she was covered in his cum; it coated her face, her breasts, it leaked from between her legs, she knew that she was making an absolute mess, that she should go clean up, but she just couldn't, she couldn't even raise her head, and almost immediately after he had finished she felt consciousness slipping away from her.

***

At that very moment, not far away as the crow flies, her mother was also experiencing a fuck unlike anything she imagined that night would bring.

Ellie lay on her back on the hotel sheets, her legs wrapped around Mike, the young man who was rocking her world, pulling him closer to her.

Their lips remained locked together for the first several minutes after he entered her, but then he pushed back a little, raising himself up with his harms as he rhythmically moved in and out of her.

"God, you are incredible," she said between gasps. "I haven't felt like this in years."

He smirked a little, and decided to test what he could get away with. "Your husband didn't fuck you like this?" he asked with an arrogant smile.

"God no," she said between gasps, "not for years. Not since before Lucy, really."

The mention of her daughter stirred something within Mike, made him think evil thoughts. His smile got wider, and, not entirely sure why he was doing it, he said, "You know, Victor's probably fucking her right now."

Her eyes flew open and she let loose an involuntary moan. She hadn't expected him to say that, and she certainly hadn't expected her own reaction to it. She knew it was wrong, but that just made it feel better.

"Oh, you like that?" he said, and she nodded. "You like thinking about my buddy balls deep in your daughter's sweet young cunt?" She gasped again, and he leaned in lower. "You like knowing that you got your daughter laid?"

That pushed Ellie over the edge. Her eyes rolled back and her body began to shake, letting the orgasm wash over her. Mike grinned even wider and fucked her even harder.

"God, you're nasty!" he said, "and I fucking love it!"

She had very little experience with dirty talk, but everything he was saying was driving her insane. "Keep going," she said, "keeping tell me these filthy things!"

"Yeah?" he said, "you like me telling you what a slut you are? Going out and finding a young stud to fuck you like your husband couldn't?"

And that pushed her over the edge again, giving her a second orgasm almost on the heels of the first, and seeing her body begin to shake again pushed Mike over the edge in turn, and he flooded her waiting pussy with his hot cum while their bodies convulsed around each other.

After a minute he raised his head up off the pillows once more and kissed her again, relishing the taste of her lips.

"God," he said, breaking the kiss, "this is officially the best night I've had in a while." He got up off the bed, feeling her gasp one last time as he pulled his now-softening penis out of her. He walked over to the bathroom and closed the door, cleaning himself up a little as Ellie lay on the bed in a daze.

He exited the bathroom again a few minutes later. "Your turn," he said.

She nodded and got up, making her way to the bathroom, feeling like a zombie. She sleepwalked through the process of wiping between her legs, using the toilet, and washing her face, then returned to the room to find Mike spreadeagled on the bed, his eyes closed, a look of pure contentment on his face.

She stood in the bathroom doorway for a moment, marvelling at how beautiful his young body was, and how lucky she felt that he had wanted her.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked without opening his eyes, "get over here."

Hesitantly, feeling suddenly shy, she approached the bed and climbed up onto it, curling up next to him and laying her head on his chest, feeling once again like a high school girl. He wrapped his arm around her and held their naked bodies close together. It felt wonderful.

But she still had her nagging doubts. "I hope..." she said, "I hope you don't feel too... disappointed, or anything, that your friend got Lucy, and you got stuck with me."

He did open her eyes then, looking down at her with concern on his face. "Why would I be disappointed?" he said, seriously. "You're gorgeous. And besides, what makes you think it was his choice? When Victor and I first spotted you two in the club, I pointed to you and said 'that one's mine!'"

"Really?" she said, grinning like an idiot, she was sure.

"Really," he said, "you were always my first choice." Then he leaned down slightly and kissed the top of her hair. She sighed contentedly, closed her eyes, nestled her head further into his muscular chest, and began to drift off to sleep.

12