Ellie & Lucy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," said Ellie, "I can respect that." She looked around the backyard briefly. Then she got out of the pool and began to grab towels and cushions off of the deck chairs, laying them down to create a soft area on the poolside.

"Okay, I think I've got an idea," she said. "Maureen, you come and lie here," she said, and Maureen did so, lying on her back where Ellie had indicated. To her surprise, Ellie positioned herself between her legs, clearly preparing to eat her pussy.

"And Mike," Ellie went on, "you get my behind and fuck me. How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing," said Mike, getting out of the pool and moving himself into position behind her.

Ellie lowered her head towards Maureen's cunt, smiling up at her as she did so. "Are you ready for another first?" she said. Maureen nodded.

Ellie pushed her face the rest of the way down and began to lick at the same moment that Mike penetrated her from behind. It was incredible sensation. She had never been intimate with a woman before, but she had loved everything that she and Maureen had done tonight. She wasn't completely sure what she was doing, but her improvisations seemed to be going over just fine. Maureen squirmed under her.

They had hardly started when Maureen unexpectedly grabbed Ellie's hair and pushed her down harder, then bit her lip to keep from screaming as an orgasm rocked her body. Ellie was overjoyed that she had had such an effect on her friend so quickly.

"Alright!" she said, briefly raising her head. "Let's see if we can make you do that again."

It turned out to be surprisingly easy; Maureen came two more times within the next ten minutes. Her last orgasm pushed Ellie over the edge as well, and the two women writhed together in mutual ecstasy, both trying to keep from making too much noise in the exposed backyard.

"My God," said Maureen, panting, "I don't know how much more I can take."

"How you doing back there, big boy?" said Ellie. "Have we got you sufficiently riled up to finish soon? I think these old bodies of ours need a break."

"Soon," said Mike. "How do you want me to finish?"

"Hmm, now that's a good question," said Ellie, thinking it over. "I think I want you to finish on me. That's another thing I'd like to try. It looked like so much fun when Victor finished all over Lucy back in the hotel." Mike smiled, pulled himself out of her, and began to jerk himself off.

"Come here," Ellie said to Maureen, "this is how all the girls in the pornos do it." She brought herself up her knees, squeezed her breasts together with her hands, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Maureen did the same next to her, following her example, feeling playful as she did so.

Before long Mike let out a groan and began to shoot his cum over the two lovely ladies, spraying it all over their faces and chests. Ellie and Maureen grinned as they felt hot ropes of cum landing on them, proof of how much they had turned on this young stud. Once he was finally spent the two women turned to each other once more and kissed, then began licking the cum off of each other's bodies.

"You are really something else, Ellie," said Mike, who had lain down on his back in exhaustion. "Is every woman you know as cool as you?"

"Nah, I just only introduce you to the cool ones," said Ellie, who then crawled over and kissed him some more.

"Well, I think we ought to go back inside," she continued, "it's getting late. Maureen, did you want to join us?"

"No thank you," said Maureen, after thinking for a few moments. "I think I'll go back to my place. I've got lots of things to think about." She smiled then. "But don't worry. I thoroughly enjoyed this little visit, and I don't regret it one bit." She kissed both Mike and Ellie goodbye, grabbed her shirt from where she had left it, put it on hastily, picked up the rest of her clothes, and walked back out through the gate towards her own house.

"Well, that was pretty unexpected," said Ellie as she stood up. "There's a whole bunch of other things I can cross off my 'to do' list." She grabbed Mike by the hand and pulled him to his feet. "Now, I would like to go upstairs and sleep in my bed with my lover. What do you say to that?"

"I say that sounds incredible," Mike said, and they walked back into the house, still holding hands. As they walked up the stairs, it soon became apparent that Lucy and Victor were still going at it. The bedroom door wasn't closed; they stopped outside and peeked in.

There was Lucy, lying on her back, Victor on top of her, fucking her pussy while driving a dildo in and out of her mouth. Ellie had never seen this dildo before, but she imagined it must have been Lucy's. The boys hadn't brought anything with them that she had noticed.

The pair seemed to have been at it for a while, judging by how flushed and sweaty they both were, and they seemed to be close to climax. Indeed, they had only been watching a minute or so when Victor tensed up and let loose a wild scream, pushing the dildo into her mouth until she choked on it as he spilled his seed within her. Then he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily, unable to do much in the immediate aftermath of their explosive finale.

Lucy turned her head, looking over at where her mother stood in the doorway, and waved at her weakly. Ellie smiled and blew her a kiss.

"You kids sleep tight now," she said, "we'll be just down the hall." She walked into her bedroom, feeling close to sleep. She was deeply satisfied with how this evening had turned out, and found herself wondering where her adventures would take her next. Somehow, despite everything that had happened already, this felt like just the beginning.