Ellie and Morgan Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of a side story from "Chuck".
3.5k words
4.42
7.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o )

"Thank God today's over!" Ellie said as she walked thru the door and dropped her purse on the couch.

"Bad day, Ellie?" asked Morgan from his oversized chair.

"Horrible" she moaned. She glanced at Morgan. As usual her attention was drawn to the massive bulge at his groin. When he had had the Intersect put into his brain his genitals had become swollen far beyond normal. When fully erect his penis was over fourteen inches long and more three inches thick!

"But things are looking bigger, I mean better," she continued. Unconsciously she was licking her lips while her eyes remained locked on his pelvis.

"Put on your cargo shorts, honey. We're going out for dinner! I'm going to change too. Meet you back here in ten minutes!" She turned and left the room.

Ten minutes later Morgan was back in his chair in a clean t-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts when Ellie strutted back into the living room.

No longer in scrubs and sneakers she was dressed to kill and to thrill. Morgan took a long moment to admire the lady that he would be having dinner with.

She was taller than he was in bare feet and now her stiletto heels lifted her to over six foot tall. She was wearing dusky stockings with a garter belt. The welt at the top of those stockings could just be seen below her skin-tight micro-skirt. Her show-girl legs looked awesome!

Above her skirt, her taut, muscular 22-inch waist could be seen in the gap between her skirt and her tied-off blouse. Her navel sported a discreet ring which gleamed in the light.

And over-hanging all of this was the most impressive set of breasts imaginable. A truly awesome 34-LL in size, her 48-inch melons hung proudly, unsupported by any undergarment! Her incredibly vast cleavage was on display as were her almost shot-glass sized nipples that were proudly forcing their way thru the fabric.

"God, you look incredible!" Morgan breathed. "Shouldn't I go change? I mean you look, look, well, you look sexier than hell! And I look like a hobo in this shirt and shorts!"

"No! You're dressed just the way I like!" she told him. "That's a cute Yoda shirt and you look great in those shorts." Her tongue peeked out and licked her lips. "So come on! I'm driving!"

Driving with one hand, Ellie caressed and stroked Morgan's groin the entire way. Only the fact that his shorts were over-sized and baggy allowed him to stand and walk without being arrested for indecent exposure. His gigantic prick was almost at full strength under her gentle ministration.

Arriving at the restaurant, Ellie requested and was seated in a semi-circular booth with Morgan to her right. As they settled in she moved closer to him while the waitstaff fussed over the place settings.

"I'm so glad we could get out tonight! I'm so stressed from work. I really need to kick back and relax, Morgan!" She leaned toward him and kissed him gently on his bearded cheek. As she did so she made sure to press her bosom against his arm. His bicep disappeared between her fulsome breasts while she smiled into his eyes and dropped her hand into his lap.

"Yes, I really need to relax!" she cooed.

With-in seconds she had extracted his dick from his pants and was slowly stroking him from bottom to top using the twisting motion that she knew he enjoyed.

"Oh, GOD, in public Ellie?"

"Yes! It relaxes me. And you do want me to be relaxed, don't you Morgan? I mean, feeling your amazing cock grow harder and harder. Longer and longer as I play with it! It's so relaxing! Ummm!" Again her tongue swept across her lips as she smiled into his eyes.

"I love the way you get so stiff! So hard! When I squeeze your dick it barely flexes in my fingers! I can't reach all the way around it, Morgan. I've never met anyone with a prick like this! I just adore the way it feels!"

She was stroking him faster now. Not too fast. Just fast enough that she knew his excitement was growing as she worked. She had given Morgan enough hand jobs that she knew exactly what he liked and how he would react. And doing this in public, at a restaurant, made it even more exciting for both of them! She had become an excellent tease over the past months while living with Morgan and his amazing cock! Nothing got her hotter, faster, than watching him react to her teasing him!

She moved her hand up to cup his baseball sized dick-head in her hand. At the same time her other hand gripped her neckline and pulled it downward to expose even more of her man-melting mammaries!

Carefully she squeezed his dick head.

"So big," she moaned. "So FUCKING big!" Her potty mouth always was triggered as she got hotter and hotter. "And you're leaking, Morgan! I can spread this wonderful stuff all over you huge dick and there's still plenty left over for me!"

Suiting action to words Ellie's right hand slathered his pre-cum over his dick from the top to his massive ball-sack. Then, with a dirty smile she raised her hand to her mouth and made a production of licking off the left overs.

"Um, so good! You taste amazing! You taste better than anyone else I've ever met! I just love your taste!'

"Oh, Ellie, you are such a dirty, dirty, girl!" moaned Morgan.

Things slowed at this point as their food was delivered. But Ellie never stopped working on Morgan's steel-hard cock.

"I need a pre-dessert treat!" she announced as the waiter cleared the table. She sped up her manipulation of Morgan and moments later he gasped as she forced him to spend into her left hand which had joined in the fun.

She tried her best but she was unable to catch all of his offering. Sperm was dripping off her cupped hand as she lifted it to her lips and slowly sucked it down. Licking off the remains Ellie made sure to extend her amazing tongue as far out of her mouth as she could. And finally she inserted each finger into her mouth to clean up any left overs.

"God that was good!" she announced. "And I'm going to want seconds, you know!"

As usual Morgan had lost none of his erection while watching Ellie eat up his cum.

When Ellie reached back under the table she found his erection pulsing to the beat of his heart. She began to again stroke his immensity while sighing in excitement.

"You are such a stud, Morgan. Who would have thought that you would be the owner of the biggest cock! A cock so big and hard that I can't resist playing with it! Getting fucked by it! Making you spurt your cum all over! All over me! Down my throat and onto my big, big titties! When I get you home I'm going to throw you onto the bed and fuck your brains out! Cum for me now and then lets get home where we can really cut loose!"

As she said this she sped up her hand job and pulled a second load from Morgan's over-sized balls. Again she slurped up all that she could catch. She knew that they had left something of a mess under the table for the cleaning staff to deal with. But she didn't care. She was still horny as fuck!

When they got back to their apartment they didn't make it to the bedroom. Instead Ellie tore off his shorts and shoved him into his oversized chair.

"Now you just sit there while I undress, Morgan!"

He stroked his half hard erection with both hands as she slowly disrobed for him.

"You are such a sexy bitch," he told her. "I love to watch you shimmy and shake your huge tits for me! Such a slinky little waist and such massive boobs! Legs that go on forever! What a turn on! You make me hard every time! So sexy! So hot!"

"I'm glad," she responded. She pushed her skirt down off her legs and kicked it aside. Slowly she untied the knot holding the halves of her blouse together. Teasingly she let the blouse slide down her shoulder and arms. Crossing her arms she cupped her big titties in her hands and arms. She raised her massive boobs up to plant a series of kisses across them before she raised them as high as possible and then dropping them so Morgan could watch them shiver and bounce to a halt.

"It was so much fun getting you off under the table at the restaurant. I love to take chances and playing with your giant prick is a real turn on for me. I know you enjoy it too! Now it's my turn!"

Ellie dove onto her knees in front of her lover. Pushing his knees apart she put her face with-in inches of his balls. Making sure that he could see what she was doing she extended her tongue to lick his ball sack. Although she was several inches away from him her extraordinary tongue was able to reach him and swab down his balls!

Morgan was groaning in lust as she worked her way around his ball sack. Holding his nuts in one hand the other was busy stroking his massive shaft.

"Devon had a hard time keeping up with me," she admitted. "Two or three loads and he would be done. You can cum time and again! And I love to drink your cum, to feel you pounding away between my pussy lips, to feel your huge dick as far into me as you can drive it! So deep!

"I love to hold you between my tits and watch you get off and spew all over my breasts and into my mouth and down my throat. And then I get to play with your huge dick and make it hard all over again until I decide to make you blow another load for me!"

"Oh, Ellie, you have such a dirty mouth! You talk so nasty, I love it!"

"I can't help it, Morgan! When I get aroused I talk dirty! And when I'm with you I'm always aroused, I'm always turned on! Knowing that you pack this gigantic dick! That all I have to do is reach out and I can fondle the biggest dick I've ever known! That I can make you bulge out of your pants, that I can make your dick grow to almost fifteen inches long! God, it makes me wet just thinking about it!"

To prove her point she dragged her hand along her pussy. Smiling up at Morgan she displayed her sopping wet fingers before sliding them into her mouth and sucking up all her juices.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm! Goody! Now for you!"

Still smiling up into Morgan's eyes Ellie pulled his dick to her lips and slipped it into her mouth with a moan of excitement.

Slowly she forced herself further and further. First she ingested his dick head, then she pressed harder to cram him into her throat. The further she went, the deeper she managed to take him, the more excited she became.

It had never happened with any of her other lovers but Ellie had found that with Morgan's gigantic cock she was able to have a mini-orgasm just from the feeling of his dick going deeper and deeper into her gullet! Finding that magic point she bounced her head up and down, feeling the ecstasy grow until it peaked! She shivered in excitement as she enjoyed the feeling of the mini-orgasm sweep over her.

"Oh, Ellie, you have a magic throat! I can't believe how you can slide all the way down my cock! It feels so good, I love it! You're going to make me cum you cock-sucking queen!"

Ellie was now all the way to the bottom of his shaft. As her lips touched his ball sack she pounded her head up and down rapidly before pulling back and, with just the tip of his dick head in her mouth she used both hands to beat his meat as fast and as hard as she could!

"Cum for me Morgan," she gasped. "I need to feel you cum! I need to drink your cum! I want it all and I need it now!" She slipped him back into her mouth just as he groaned deep in his chest and began to empty his balls for her.

"I'm cumming, cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming! You never get enough do you Ellie? You make me cum so often and so fast! God, that feels amazing!"

Seven spurts of sperm were deposited into Ellie's greedy mouth! Sensing that he was done she pulled back. Opening her mouth she showed Morgan that her mouth was filled with his output! Smiling at him with a nasty expression on her face she sloshed the mouthful back and forth before slowly letting it drip into her cupped hands.

"So yummy," she exclaimed. "I love the taste and texture. I just love it!" She let her tongue stretch out to lick her palms clean.

Still smiling she licked her lips to gather anything that she had missed. And then she swallowed his offering before sitting back on her heels. Her left hand had never let go of his dick, constantly sliding up and down, twisting and squeezing, keeping him at a constant state of erection.

Now she pushed her right hand down her cleavage to provide some lubrication as she closed her tits around his erection. She pushed and pulled her tits over his hard-on before retrieving it and slapping her nipples with his cock-head.

"It's my turn Morgan. You just sit here while I do all the work!"

She kicked off her heels and slid up into his lap to gave him a scorching hot kiss while pulling his hands to her bosom.

"Play with my big tits, Morgan! You know how I like to have you pull on my nipples and squees my titties! I love how big they are now! How you and all the men watch me bounce and jiggle!" She giggled as she shook her shoulders to make her boobs bounce and carom off his face.

He tried his best to control them, to latch onto her nipples and suck her just the way he knew she loved it. But it was hard with all that breast meat quivering and shaking! His tongue came out to lick her nipples as she moaned in response.

"Yes, you horny little man, yes! Just like that, Morgan! I love that, don't stop!"

He wasn't going to stop. He was going to keep licking and sucking until she begged for mercy!

"Oh, now it's my turn! It's time for me to have MY fun!" she gasped. "This is going to be great!"

Rising up, her feet on the cushion next to his hips, she pressed his cock to her wet pussy lips. She was SO excited, she was SO wet, she didn't want to wait any longer! Her tits bounced off the top of his head as she started to try to push down onto his enormous, steel-hard shaft!

"Oh, that's, you're so, so big! Every time I do this it's like the first time! It feels so good! It hurts some but I know that I can make it fit! I just have to bear down and press myself as hard against you as I can! I can make it fit!"

Squirming and wriggling on top of his massive cock, Ellie slowly pushed herself onto his dick head. At last it forced its way into her pussy. With more effort, pushing harder and moving faster she managed to get the first couple of inches into her pussy as well.

'It's like fucking a telephone pole!' she thought to her self! 'Longer and harder than anyone else! I'm so lucky to get to drive my poor abused pussy down onto Morgan's insanely large cock! I cum so hard and so often while I'm doing this!'

She was arching her back, forcing her tits into his face. Urging him to suck harder and lick faster, Ellie reveled in the feelings as Morgan made a meal of her gigantically firm tits.

"Oh, My GOD," she exulted, "you are the best! THE BEST! THE BIGGEST and THE BEST! No one can compare with you, Morgan! No one! You make Devon seem pitiful! You can fuck harder and longer than anyone else! This giant dick of yours makes me feel things that no one else ever could! And the deeper you go the better it feels! SO FUCKING GOOD!" she screamed as she came again!

While Morgan enjoyed feeling her bounce up and down on his rampant cock he ran his hands over her perky butt and up her back. He pulled her to him for a hot kiss before letting her go so she could resume trying to drive herself further and further down his shaft. She was well over half way, there were only a few inches left. But those were the thickest and it always caused her to convulse with multiple orgasms as she struggled to conquer them.

But Ellie was determined. She was driven to take every thing that he had to offer! Again and again she slammed herself down on him!

Time ofter time she felt her pussy convulse in ecstasy as she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. She would never tell Morgan but she worshipped his incredible pussy-stretching prick. Longer and harder than any lover she had ever had, he made her other lovers seem puny and inadequate.

Not only was he by far the most well-equipped man she had ever encountered, but thanks to the Intersect he knew positions and techniques far beyond the ken of normal men. And he used them on her for hours at a time. His inexhaustible supply of semen allowed her to draw load after load of cum from him, enough to satiate even her unending desire to drink his cum!

Finally Ellie bottomed out! Her hips shaking like a paint mixer she drew another load from Morgan. Was this the fourth of fifth? She didn't know or care. All she knew was that she wanted to drink down the next offering, she wanted to feel him spurt into her throat and mouth. She wanted to savor his taste before she allowed it to slide down her throat and fill her stomach!

"Let me know when you are going to cum, darling," she gasped as she kept forcing her boobs against his face. "I want to swallow you down, Morgan!"

"I'm right on the edge you huge breasted cum sucker! Let me feel you tit fuck me while I blow my load for you!"

With a moan of excitement she managed to yank herself off his dick and knelt in front of him. Hoisting her Double-L cup breasts in both hands she trapped his quivering shaft and began to beat him off with her massive breasts.

"Cum for me, Morgan! Don't hold back! I want it all! need to drink you down! Please cum for Ellie, cum for me! Cum on my tits and my face! Let me feel you spatter yourself all over me!"

With a howl of ecstasy Morgan began to spurt. The first few ropes of cum fell onto her cleavage and face. The next several were sucked into her eager mouth to be sloshed from side to side and then swallowed.

Ellie then used both hands to coax what ever was left in his balls and shaft to be deposited on her forty-eight inch breasts. She would lick and suck that discharge up as she continued to play with her breasts and his enormous prick.

"Come on, honey. Let's get to bed. This chair doesn't offer enough room!"

Leaning on Morgan, Ellie half-staggered back to their bedroom. Collapsing on the bed the couple spooned together and cuddled. Perhaps later they would continue the sexual rampage from the living room. But for now they were content to lie together.

Ellie pulled Morgan to her. Pressing her massive tit-shelf to his back she nuzzled his neck and entwined her legs with his. His head rested in the crook of her arm as she gently kissed and licked his ear. At the same time she wrapped her right hand around as much of his penis as she could encompass.

"That was a lot of fun, Morgan. Let's do it again in the morning!"

"Swear to God, Ellie. You're going to kill me!" he gasped. "But I'll die a happy man!"

EnDddd

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers