Ellie and Morgan Pt. 01

Story Info
A side story from the TV show "Chuck" - complete re-write with much additional!
9.9k words
4.65
16.5k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

Ellie was reading the latest issue of JAMA when Morgan wandered into the living room from Chuck's room.

'I have got to nail that window shut' she thought to herself. Morgan hardly ever used the front door, preferring to come in thru the window in the bedroom. Just another thing about him that Ellie didn't like. But he had been Chuck's best friend since forever.

The fact that Chuck was away on an install didn't deter Morgan from visiting unannounced. And she loathed his easy way of assuming that he was welcome at all hours.

But she didn't say anything. It was easier to just ignore him and hope that he would go away. Usually Morgan wouldn't hang around too long if Chuck wasn't home.

But this time may be different she realized, as he settled into the chair across the coffee table from her. She didn't glance up. No reason to give him an opening to speak to her.

Morgan was fiddling with his smart phone. As usual. As a Nerd Herder at Buy More he was always playing with some sort of technical device.

Ellie continued to ignore him. She was focused on her reading. But slowly she became aware that Morgan was acting restless. He kept moving in the chair. As if he couldn't get comfortable. He was shifting back and forth. And tugging at his pants, trying to adjust them.

No! He was pushing and pulling at his genitalia! Ellie was appalled. How rude! How gross! Didn't he realize that she could see what he was doing? But it seemed that he was completely unaware. He wasn't doing it to provoke her, she realized. He was just uncomfortable. He kept poking and prodding himself. Pushing his dick this way and that. How crude!

Ellie had never taken much notice of Morgan beyond the fact that she just didn't like him. In fact, she loathed Morgan. He was a bad influence on Chuck, Ellie thought and he had nothing to offer. He just wan't her type despite his years long crush on her. She preferred her men tall and classically good looking. Like Devon, her fiancé.

But as repeated glances showed her, Morgan seemed to be particularly well endowed. She had never noticed. As he kept trying to adjust himself to a comfortable position the length and girth of his penis seemed exceptionally large.

"Chuck's supposed to be back from his trip today," Morgan spoke up. "I'm going to take a nap. Don't mind, do you?"

"What ever," was her only response.

Morgan rose, stretched, and padded off to Chuck's room to lie down.

As he stretched Ellie could plainly see the bulge formed by his chubby. 'At least the size of Devon. And he's not fully erect,' she decided. She liked her men to be well hung. Devon was the most well equipped of the lovers that Ellie had encountered. And Morgan was larger? Unlikely, she decided. Most unlikely!

Trying to put it out of her mind she went back to her reading.

A few minutes later Ellie headed to the bathroom. As she passed Chuck's bedroom she glanced in to see Morgan asleep on the bed. Lying on his back she could plainly see the bulge in his shorts. It stretched to at least his waistband!

With out thinking about it she pivoted into the room and knelt next to the bed.

'Wow', she thought. 'Look at the size of it!' Reaching out she gently laid her hand on his bulge. Tentatively, barely touching him she extended her fingers. With the base of her hand at the point where his shaft met his ball sack she marveled at how much farther his dick went. 'And thick! So thick! I don't think I could hold this in just one hand!' She felt a shiver go through her as she considered his size.

Slowly she lifted her hand and slid it up. 'Two hands length and there is still a couple of inches', she marveled. She pulled her hand back and tried to cup his balls with one hand while the other gripped his thickness. His shorts prevented her from really feeling too much.

Morgan groaned in his sleep and started to shift. Startled Ellie ducked out of the room without waiting to see if he woke up. She proceeded to the bathroom. When she came out Morgan was gone.

But it was all she could think about for the next two days. She didn't see Morgan in that time. But in her mind's eye she replayed the way his dick had looked in his shorts. It had been so thick and so long. So long! And his balls! So big. Bigger than she would have thought possible if she hadn't experienced it with her own eyes and hands

It haunted her dreams. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Even at work, she found herself looking at other men. Wondering if they were as well equipped as Morgan. She knew Devon was not as well hung as Morgan. What would it feel like, she wondered? How would it feel to have a rod that thick and that long sliding between her pussy lips and driving as deep into her as it could go!

Ellie tried to push the thoughts from her mind. To focus on work. But those erotic ideas kept returning. Again and again. She couldn't get them out of her mind, no matter how hard she tried. At night she lay under Devon and wondered how it would feel, how much farther would Morgan reach?

Just as she felt things were returning to normal Morgan showed up again. Again he clambered thru the bedroom window. Ellie looked up as he strolled into the living room. With out acknowledging her he headed to the kitchen and began making a sandwich.

When he returned he sat across from her and pulled out his smartphone while eating his sandwich. Again he would pause from time to time to poke and prod himself. Adjusting his package, trying to find a comfortable position.

"What is wrong with you, Morgan?" she snapped. "Stop playing with your self in public. Have you no shame?"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing," he apologized. "Ever since I got the Intersect in my head things have been a little strange, you know?"

"Oh, come on! I'm a Doctor you know. Getting the Intersect doesn't have any physical effects!" She had spent weeks researching her Dad's work. Stephen Bartowski was the person who had invented the Intersect. There had been no reference to any physical modifications to the subjects.

"Well, this was the Intersect 2.0. And how else can you explain this...this... Um, I mean..." his voice died off as he realized he was talking with his life-long crush about his suddenly super-sized prick!

"Don't be stupid, Morgan. Let me see." She slid to her knees in front of him and reached for his belt buckle.

"Wait! Stop! What are you..." She had released his belt and was pulling down his zipper as he protested.

"Stop fussing! I'm a Doctor. I'm just going to give you a quick exam! Nothing bad is going to happen!" Her tongue was trapped in the corner of her mouth as she worked pulling his pants down past his knees.

"Oh, Christ..." It was her turn to pause as she took in the massive lump that his dick formed in his tightie-whities. It was even bigger than she had imagined! It bulged strongly in front of her stunned eyes.

Trying not to show how excited she was becoming Ellie pulled his waistband up and off to expose his dick head. 'Christ on a cracker,' she thought. 'It's as big as my fist! Wow! It's so freaking big!'

She stared in amazement for a moment before continuing to pull his underwear off entirely.

"Good Lord," she gasped. "Look at the sheer size of this thing!" She was shocked at the immensity of Morgan's cock and balls! Without realizing what she was doing she licked her lips while hefting his cock shaft with both hands. 'It must weigh several pounds!' she thought to herself. 'What a fucking cock!' Her medical training and experience had not prepared her for anything like this!

She was running both hands up and down while pulling and pushing his prick from side to side and examining it closely. She glanced up into his eyes to find Morgan panting with excitement while she worked. Her face was so close to his dick that he could feel her breath as she took in the hugeness she was holding in both hands.

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong, Morgan. You're just going to have to adjust to how well endowed you are now." Her hands never stopped stroking and squeezing while she spoke.

"Uh, that, that, Oh God, that feels so good!" he gasped. "My fantasy girl is playing with my dick! I can't believe how good that feels! I'm going to cum! I'm going to shoot off! I can't help myself, Ellie! Look out!!"

She felt him tense, his dick pulsed strongly and she watched, awe-struck as a rope of cum flew from his cock to land several feet away! Without thinking she pulled his dick to her and slid her mouth over the still geysering dick head!

'Ambrosia!' she thought. 'It tastes so good! SO GOOD!" Ellie had given blow jobs to many of her lovers in the past. But never had she had a reaction like this! Her mouth seemed to explode with joy at the taste and texture of Morgan's fountain of sperm!

She kept on stroking him, encouraging him to empty his balls into her eager mouth and throat. 'God, I love the taste', she realized. 'I could drink this like a protein shake!'

As Morgan sagged back into the chair Ellie kept on stroking and sucking, trying to get more of his output.

Realizing that he was done she pulled back while still slowly stroking his immense dick. Morgan had lost little of his stiffness! She extended her tongue to lick up anything that she had missed while he regained his breath. Slowly she pursued all the streams of spunk that covered his cock and balls. She licked up everything that had landed on his thighs and lower stomach. She lapped it all up with her amazingly long and agile tongue while Morgan watched in amazement!

"That was so good," she told the young man. "SO good! I want more! Cum again for me, Morgan!" She smiled into his amazed face while her tongue stretched out further and further. Several of her previous sexual partners had told her that her long tongue was a complete turn on. She used that tongue to cat-lick his dick head and then ran it around and around his shaft to collect anything that she might have missed before.

She ducked down to vacuum up the last traces that had landed on his balls. Balls that were at least the size of baseballs, she found! 'Christ, with gonads this size he must be able to cum more than any three normal men!' she thought to herself as she straightened up.

She ran her tongue around her lips to collect anything left over and then slipped her lips over his dick head once more.

"But what about Devon?" asked Morgan.

"What about Devon? This has nothing to do with Devon! I'm just giving you a physical exam. I do this every day. Well, not THIS!" she shook his rock hard cock shaft for emphasis. "But anyway, hand jobs and blow jobs aren't cheating!" Her lips slipped back over his cock and slowly she drove her self down several inches before drawing back. "Do you want me to stop, Morgan?"

"God, no! I've never had a better, um, physical exam!"

"Thought so," she responded as she began to drive her cupid bow lips up and down his erection.

With in minutes her efforts were rewarded with another epic gout of cum. Slurping and swallowing Ellie effortlessly took all that he had to offer.

"Gosh, Ellie, that was amazing!" Morgan told her. "I've dreamt of something like this happening but never imagined that it would be like this! You are so good, so sexy, so very amazing!"

"Well remember it. This can never happen again, Morgan. I don't care how huge your dick is!"

Pulling herself together Ellie retreated to her room where she spent the next hour driving her self to peak after peak with her favorite dildo. Not even half the size of the prick she had just become familiar with, it still provided her with several climaxes as she reimagined her recent conquest.

"What a massive cock," she thought to herself as she peaked once again. "So thick! So long! Biggest dick I've ever seen!" She licked her lips as she remembered how good Morgan had tasted while she drank him down.

That weekend she and Devon hosted a family dinner. Somewhat to everyone's surprise Ellie made it a point to invite Morgan. They all knew how the two felt about each other. Morgan had had a crush on Ellie since fifth grade and she had loathed him in return ever since. And yet today she made a point of getting him to sit next to her at the table! Everyone was glad to see that they getting along better!

Everyone noticed that Morgan was quieter than usual during the dinner. Ellie seemed to be paying him a little more attention which was itself unusual! But in a good way! Ellie was wearing a spaghetti strapped top that showcased her chest and left her arms and shoulders bare. Every time she leaned toward Morgan he would get a better view of her cleavage. Some times she would use her forearm to press agains her breasts, causing them to bulge further out of her top. Morgan was getting an eyeful! Was she teasing him on purpose?

They all thought it was nice that the two seemed to be getting along better. They would have been even more surprised, even appalled if they could have seen Ellie pull his dick from his pants and slowly stroke him to two ejaculations under the table. It was all Morgan could do not to react too strongly as she stroked and teased him!

"Morgan, help me with the dishes in the kitchen," she instructed as they began to clean off the table. He had just managed to rearrange himself and zip up as he joined her in the kitchen.

"You're my boy toy," she husked in his ear as she pulled him to her. He could feel her body against his as she hugged him to her. Her hand was stroking him thru his pants as she wiggled herself against him. "You will do as I tell you! Right?"

"Oh, um, ahhh," it was hard for him to think while she was pulling his newly sprung hard-on into the open. Despite having emptied his balls twice during dinner he sprang back to full stiffness in an instant. "Sure, Ellie, sure! What ever you, ahhhh!" her lips had closed over his dick head and she was energetically pumping her face up and down his steel hard shaft.

"What about the others?" he thought to ask as he watched her hands glide up and down his erection.

"Never mind them. They all went out into the courtyard. They won't notice we aren't there. Now shut up!" Her lips were again running up and down his erection. She was determined to get him as hard as possible, as quickly as possible.

While keeping up her oral attentions Ellie pulled her strap-top down to her waist to expose her perky 34-B cup breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra! She sat up a little straighter and pulled him between her tits.

"Wow, you're so thick I can't close my boobs around you," she observed. "I like to feel a man's dick between my titties, but you're so huge! Too big for me to give you a decent tittie fuck! I never realized how small my tits are!" she complained.

Morgan didn't say anything. Watching his life-long crush suck on his dick and then slide him between her boobs was past exciting! With a groan of release he began to shoot wad after wad of cum! First onto her chest and then down her throat as she pulled him to her mouth! The taste was just as exciting as she remembered it!

"What a load," she told him as she licked her lips. "I love the way you cum so much and so often! Now let me see what this thing really feels like!"

Turning her back on him she pulled up her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing panties either.

"Oh my God, Ellie! You're naked under your clothes!" was Morgan's reaction!

"Yeah, I am! Now slide that mammoth member you call a prick into my hot pussy! I've waited long enough to feel what this is will be like!"

"But, um, what about, I mean..." HIs dream about to come true Morgan couldn't believe what Ellie was telling him to do!

"Shut up and fuck me, Morgan! Do it or get out! Remember who's in charge here!" Ellie was wiggling her butt, rubbing herself against him as he paused behind her.

"Okay," he said while slowly pressing his hard-on against her dripping wet pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck! That's huge! You're stretching me so much! God, that has to be the biggest dick in the world! It's fucking amazing!" As usual, as Ellie got more and more excited she developed a potty mouth.

"Ram it! Cram it! Make me take it! I want it all, Morgan! All of it! How far in are you? No one's ever been this deep before!" She reached back with one hand to feel her pussy lips being forced out of shape as his ankle-thick cock forced it's way deeper with each stroke.

"Oh, FUCK! You're not even half way!" she exclaimed. "Deeper than anyone else and not even half way! Fuck that feels good. You're making me cum, Morgan! You're huge fucking dick is making me cum already! More, give me more! I want it all! All of it you horse-hung fucking stud! Don't stop!"

He had no intention of stopping, of course. Here he was, standing behind the girl of his dreams, driving her cock-crazy with his massively enlarged cock. Emptying his baseball sized gonads into her again and again while she pleaded for more and sucked it all down! And now pushing himself into her deeper and deeper while she begged for more. His concern about being discovered faded away. All he wanted was to keep fucking Ellie until he had nothing left to offer her.

And that seemed to be her goal as well. She was driving herself back at him as hard as she could. She had cum several times and now he was about to bottom out in her weeping cunt.

'He's hitting spots that have never been touched! It feels so good!' she thought to herself as she crashed thru another earth-shaking orgasm.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "I can't stop cumming on your dick! it's too good! Too big! Too hard for me to stop cumming!" She bit her hand to stop herself from screaming as she climaxed, convulsing thru the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced, Ellie collapsed to the floor in front of Morgan.

Stepping up to her he pulled her head to his groin and slammed his cock into her mouth.

"Here, drink this," he commanded as his dick started to shoot off once more! Spurt after spurt! It was too much for her to handle as she slumped in front of him. He was too much for her to handle in her post orgasmic state. All she could do was sit there as he came again and again across her lips, her face and her chest.

Finally stepping back, his flaccid penis in his hand, he surveyed the results of the biggest cum he had ever enjoyed. His dream girl was a wreck! Panting for breath she was slowly wiping his cum off her face and chest. Each drop that she collected was lovingly brought to her mouth to be licked up, savored and swallowed.

"Damn," she declared, "what a fuck! I'm going to want to do that a lot more!"

"Okay with me," he bravely told her. He wasn't sure how much more he would be able to give her! But he was looking forward to providing her with every bit that he could!

Before she let him go she knelt in front of him again and wiped his dickhead across her boobs, smearing the last of his cum onto her nipples and tits. "Something for me to lick up later, honey!" she promised him as she made kissy lips at him.

Several days later, as Ellie was stepping into the shower she heard Devon opening the front door. At the same time Morgan was clambering out the window in Chuck's bedroom. Ellie and Morgan had spent the better part of the afternoon fucking their brains out! Almost every room in the apartment had been visited. The bathroom, the living room, the dining room and the bedroom. Especially the bedroom. Ellie had had to change the sheets and toss them in the laundry to try to erase the evidence of their tryst.

After showering Ellie strolled into the bedroom toweling her dark hair dry. Devon had stripped down to his boxers and was studying his reflection in the full-length mirror opposite the bed.

"Hey, babe, how was your day?" he asked. Most of his attention remained on his image. Normal for him when he was in front of a mirror!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers