Ellie and Morgan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Devon was stunned. "You like to um, ah, tit-fuck? Your man? Who?"

"Yes, Devon! My MAN!" Devon could hear the capital letters in her voice. "My MAN! The man who gives me more of what I want and need than anyone else ever has! The man who provides me with fulfillment when we make love! The MAN who fucks my brains out every time! I have never gone to sleep unsatisfied since I hooked up with him! With MORGAN!" she ended with a flourish!

"Morgan?" Devon blurted. "Morgan is your new man? Your new lover? MORGAN?" He stared at both to them in stunned amazement. Morgan? His lips moved without making a sound.

"Yes! Morgan! Morgan is the man who has made my life a heaven on earth in the past months. He makes me happier than I have ever been!" Ellie reached out and hugged Morgan to her!

He all but disappeared behind her gargantuan breast. Ellie hugged herself to him and planted a kiss on his bearded cheek.

"I don't believe it! Morgan is the man who replaced me in your life?" Devon was incredulous. Never in his life had he considered Morgan to be any kind of competition!

Morgan just sat silent as Ellie told Devon what her life was like now. As she concluded she turned to Morgan.

"Oh, honey, stand up! Let me show Devon what the MAN in my life has to offer!" Ellie urged him to rise next to her.

"Take off your clothes, Devon while I get Morgan ready to go!"

To his surprise Devon found himself stripping off his shirt and pants. Standing in his tighty-whities he watched as Ellie unbuttoned and unzipped the cargo shorts that Morgan was wearing.

As she pulled his shorts to the ground Morgan's immensity bounced into the open. He wasn't hard, he was feeling a little nervous. Devon had always been the Adonis in the group. Standing naked in front of him was a little intimidating for Morgan.

Devon gaped at his buddy. Even though Morgan was flaccid it was evident that he had a large penis. Maybe almost as large as his own eight-incher, Devon calculated.

"Oh, Morgan, how cute! You're not even hard! Are you shy?" asked Ellie as she took a moment to bounce her mega-boobs for her audience. She motioned Devon to step closer and then, when he was in reach she grasped both cocks and began to stroke them. She had an excellent touch and within moments Devon was rock hard and Morgan was well on his way to an erection.

Continuing to stroke Morgan to full strength Ellie leaned toward Devon and sucked his dick into her mouth. Without preamble she took him to the root. Since she was used to working with Morgan's megalithic erection she had no trouble swallowing all of Devon's almost eight inch hard-on. Flashing up and down she took him from head to root time after time. Her tongue lolled out to allow Ellie to lick Devon's ball sack. His reaction was predictable. He groaned deep in his chest and with hands clenched tried to fight off the urge to spew down Ellie's throat.

She took mercy on him and turned her attention to Morgan who was now almost at full length and stiffness. Slowly she slid her lips over his dick-head and down his cock. She stopped without finishing the trip and encircled his shaft with thumb and forefinger where her lips were and then drew back.

"That's as much as Devon had to offer," she announced looking Morgan in the eyes. "And look at how much more there is to go with Morgan!" she told Devon. There was at least as much left beyond her fingers as there was behind them. Inches more, really. She resumed trying to swallow Morgan's gigantic prong. As the men watched, her throat distended as she drove further and further down his erection. When she finally stopped she had taken everything Morgan had to offer! Again her tongue came out to caress his ball sack. The contrast between their gonads was stark. Devon's were not even half as large as Morgan's giant gonads. And Devon's cock seemed even smaller in contrast!

"So magnificent," she announced. "Now, let's compare output!"

Quickly she pulled her blouse down to her waist to expose her Brobdingnagian braless breasts that quivered firmly over her lap. They stuck out almost all the way to her knees!

She turned to Devon and slid his entirety down her throat, extended her tongue to lick his balls and this time, when he clenched his hands and tried to restrain himself she showed no lenience. Instead she redoubled her efforts!

When Devon again groaned she pulled back and began to beat him off with both hands. Devon whimpered with pleasure as he began to shoot his sperm onto Ellies left breast. Three, four and then a final, fifth wad of sperm landed on her giant tit.

"Oh, so good, Devon" Ellie was dabbing at the rivulets of cum that were on her massive boob.

"Now it's your turn, Morgan! I want to watch how much cum you can get on my other boob!"

One more time Ellie began to suckle on the tip of Morgan's immensity. Her tongue licked around and around his dickhead. Then she began to go up and down the shaft, taking more and more on each trip. What she was not taking into her gullet was being stroked by her hands.

Within a few minutes Morgan was groaning and moaning in pleasure.

"Are you about to cum, Morgan," Ellie asked.

"You know I am you temptress! I'm gonna blow my balls all over you!"

"No honey, I want you to cum on my tit. Just like Devon did! I want to see how much you each can cum. and then I want to do it again! And again. Until you both are bone dry and spurting dust onto me!" she giggled at the image in her mind before returning to stroking Morgan's steel hard prick.

"Oh, you sexy slut! Here I cum,, here I cum!" Morgan announced.

With a grunt he pushed his hips toward Ellie. The first rope of sperm leaped from his cockhead and landed on her tit. Unlike Devon's offering it did not just spurt onto Ellies breast and dribble down the slope. Instead it landed with an audible 'splat' and ricocheted up onto her throat before sliding down into her cleavage. The second and third spurts did the same. His fourth and fifth spurts landed with a little less force but the amount of each one was obviously larger than anything Devon had been able to produce. And there were more ejaculations! When Morgan was done he had deposited eleven ropes of cum onto Ellies tit!

Ellie was giggling and humming with happiness as she pushed her fingers thru Morgan's offering. She brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly, seductively, sucked each finger in turn and used her tongue to chase down what was left.

She used her left hand to wipe off Devon's comparatively meager deposits. Then she cleaned her hand on her blouse. She knew that Devon wasn't even close to as yummy as Morgan incredible output!

"Now, again boys, again!"

And less than ten minutes later each of them had again deposited cum onto Ellies amazing breasts. Again, Morgan far out produced Devon! While he was shooting another nine or ten jets onto Ellie, Devon stood in front of Ellie, stroking his limp penis.

When Ellie pulled back from Morgan he was still semi-hard and she had him back to full strength in almost no time!

"Come on and fuck me, stallion," she begged Morgan while sliding onto her hands and knees in front of him. She reached out and pulled Devon in front of her and while Morgan slammed himself into her time and again she used all her oral skills to coax Devon back to hardness. It took her some time to achieve her goal. But she did manage to get him back to a usable stiffness.

During that time she had achieved at least three orgasms from the feeling of Morgan's colossal cock! He was giving her all that he had! Her pussy was feeling stretched and over-matched as she bounced her bum against his groin.

At last Ellie slumped forward and pulled off Morgan.

"Come on, Devon! Get behind me and fuck my hot cunt! Push yourself as far into me as you can! I want to feel your dick in my pussy!"

"I've already cum twice," Devon moaned as he slid himself into the swampy pussy in front of him. There was almost no friction for him as he started to service the honey pot that Morgan had reamed out with his horse-sized dick.

Ellie reached between her legs to stroke her pussy lips and clit while Devon struggled to satisfy his ex-fiancee. With the added feelings she was able to give herself Ellie achieved an orgasm. Devon continued to huff and puff away behind her. Gripping Ellie's hips with both hands Devon worked assiduously behind her.

He watched as Morgan knelt in front of Ellie. His cock was at full length as he slid it between her tits. Her boobs were so large that he was able to tit-fuck her without having to be beneath her.

Ellie chortled as Morgan's Herculean dick rammed itself into her cleavage.

Minutes later Devon was panting with exhaustion as Morgan deposited another epic discharge into Ellies cleavage. Ellie busied herself with feeding herself as much of the cum as she could reach between her breasts.

Devon moaned in defeat as he finally came. He was wiped out! He hadn't cum this often in his life! Three times he had emptied his balls onto or into his partner. She in turn had achieved at least half a dozen orgasms. And Morgan had erupted almost as many times as Ellie had climaxed. And he was still erect! Devon stared in disbelief as Ellie crawled over Morgan and sank her pussy onto his erection!

As he watched they worked together to drive her onto his dick. In no time she was rising and falling. Taking a foot or more of the thickest imaginable cock. Devon realized that Morgan's shaft was at least the equal of Devon's forearm! So thick! And Ellie was taking all of it with every indication of great pleasure. In fact, as he watched Ellie arched her back and announced a massive orgasm with a feral howl that rattled the windows.

"So FUCKING GOOD! Morgan, you are amazing! I love you! Oh what a cock! I love your balls! I adore you, I worship you! No one can be as much of a man as you are! Fuck my pussy! Drive me crazy! I'm your horny slut! I'm cumming again. And again! I love it! I love you! Never stop, Fuck me til I faint!" Ellie was gasping for breath as she rocked back and forth on her lover's immense dick.

Neither of the lovers noticed that Devon had gotten dressed and was heading for the door as they kept up the incredible pace!

The next afternoon Ellie stood outside the door of the apartment she shared with Morgan. He had still been asleep when she left for work that morning. They hadn't talked about what had happened the night before but Ellie knew that it had been a life-changing event.

She had finally expressed her true feelings for her lover. Morgan was more than she had ever imagined she would find in a man. And Ellie had never told him how she truly felt before last night.

And she had done it in front of her ex-fiance While she was fucking herself on Morgan's massive cock!!

She unlocked the door and stepped into the foyer. Slowly she put down her purse, She slid out of her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. Both items went onto the chair by the door and she doffed her underwear and stockings.

Naked except for spike heels she knelt on the floor and crawled into the living room. Morgan was sitting in his favorite chair wearing his usual t-shirt and cargo shorts.

Making sure that he was watching Ellie crawled up to him. As she did so her tits scraped along the rug. They hung so low beneath her that her nipples and aureola were dragged along the floor. Her nipples hardened from the stimulus.

She knelt in front of him. Looking him in the eyes Ellie cuddled herself to her breasts. She was pinching and pulling on her nipples as he watched.

"I had Lovie measure me this morning at work," she announced. "I measure sixty inches around! I have bust of five feet!" She beamed at Morgan. "Five Fee!! I'm fucking huge! And I love it! It excites me to be this large!" She smiled down at herself as she posed for Morgan to admire. She could see that his dick was hardening even further.

She reached out and extracted his cock from the hem of his shorts. She grafted her lips to his dickhead and gently suckled him to full hardness. Then she struggled to pull his pants down to expose his enormity to her worshipful gaze.

"Morgan, you are so fucking huge! I love you! I love your cock! I love your balls. I love how you can satisfy me more than another man has ever been able to. You are my man. I am your woman. I will do anything you want! You can have me when ever, where ever and anyway that you want me! I'm yours! Call my your woman. Call me your slut! Just know that anytime you call I will come running and satisfy you how ever you want. Do you understand, Morgan? Do you know what I'm saying?

"Yeah, I get it! You are giving yourself to me. Forever."

"Exactly. Now, lover, how can your mega-busted cum-slut make you happy?"

The EnDDDD

12