Ellie and Morgan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

"Pretty good," she replied. "I had a chance to unwind this afternoon, so that was good!"

"I'm glad. You get so tense at work, I'm happy you were able to take it easy today!"

'If he only knew!' Ellie thought. 'If he only knew!'

That evening after dinner and watching some TV Ellie slipped into bed and snuggled up to Devon.

Kissing him on the ear, her usual prelude to initiating sex, she murmured, "Devon, help me unwind some more, won't you?"

"Sure, babe! My pleasure!" he responded as he rolled onto her and slid between her welcoming thighs.

Minutes later Ellie was pounding her heels on his butt trying to encourage him to fill her needy pussy faster and harder! But Devon seemed to have reached his peak as, with a groan, he began to spurt his seed into her.

"Oh, that was so great, babe" he told her as he rolled back onto his side of the bed.

"Just one more, honey, don't leave me hanging!" She curled up to him and, while wrapping her hand around his half hard dick, she slid her lips over his cock head. She started to lightly lick and suck trying to bring him back to a full hard-on. She knew how to get him hard! She had had plenty of practice. She could usually rouse him for a second go-round.

"OH babe, you do that so good!"

In fact, Ellie did it too well. Before she knew what was happening Devon had wrapped his hands in her hair and was thrusting himself into her mouth and shooting his cum! Four spurts were all that he had to offer before he collapsed back, rolled over and started to snore! He was done for the night! Leaving Ellie to deal with her frustrations using one of the dildos from her collection

Finally, satisfied but unhappy, she too fell asleep while thinking about how her boy-toy had pounded her pussy time after time that afternoon. Morgan was capable of bringing her to multiple orgasms that shook her to the core! Feeding her gout after gout of cum! Plunging himself into her pussy, into her mouth and throat and then rolling her over and giving her a pounding doggie-style until she had collapsed in exhaustion! So much better! So much BIGGER!

Her dreams were filled with images of Morgan's gigantic dick providing her with endless enjoyment!

The next morning as she was showering Ellie cupped her perky B-cup boobs in her hands. She admired her pretty boobs and the cleavage that she could form. But it wasn't deep enough to encompass Morgan's magnificence! She knew that she couldn't really enclose him in her tits the way she wanted to. The way she knew HE wanted her to be able to. It was frustrating!

'I've got to do something about this' she decided.

Later that day she knocked on the door of one of her colleagues at the hospital.

"Lovie? Do you have a moment?" she asked. Lulu-Anne Jugsalot was a reconstructive plastic surgeon that was working on the cutting edge of technology. She was trying to help women who lost breasts to cancer and other physical problems.

"Sure, Ellie! Always time for you! Come in!"

"I understand that you are about to start an experimental trial to help women who need to regenerate their mammalian tissue. If so, I'd like to help! I could take the treatment as a sort of control to see how it works for women that haven't suffered any loss. What do you think?"

"Ellie, I think that's a great idea! But you understand that if it works your breasts will probably expand? I mean, you have perfect breasts! B-cups, right?"

"Yes, that's right. But I wouldn't mind if my breasts were to expand." she admitted.

"Are you doing this for Devon?" There was a tinge of suspicion in her voice.

"No, he doesn't know anything about it. I'm doing this for me. I mean, if it works."

"Well, sure. It's a little unorthodox but we can set it up. Just sign this waiver and read thru this packet of information. It's a six week treatment course. We will start next Tuesday? Okay?"

"Great! Thanks a lot! See you then!"

The next Tuesday Ellie received her first of a series of weekly injections along with a small bottle of pills that she was to take daily. Lovie also gave her a bottle of an oily liquid that she was to slather on her breasts morning and night. Weekly follow up were part of the course of treatment and rigorous physical exams also took place weekly.

Ellie incorporated a personal series of measurements into her sex play with Morgan. In addition to helping spread the oil across her tits she had him measure her body almost daily, encouraging him to fondle and play with her breasts as much as he liked. She managed to get together with him almost daily.

The sex with Morgan continued to be amazing! And having him "help" with the measuring was a great lead in to sex. To her extreme pleasure there was a small but noticeable increase in her bust every time Morgan measured her. And there were other changes as well! The incipient cellulite that had started to form on her hips and upper thighs melted away. Her waist became more pronounced, more muscular, as excess flesh seemed to migrate to her bosom.

With-in ten days Ellie had blossomed to a full D-cup! The news was well received by both Ellie and Morgan! Ellie tried her best to smother him in her newly realized bust line. And tit-fucking, which they both enjoyed, became more satisfying to Ellie as well. Still unable to completely encompass his incredibly thick prick, she was able to smother more and more of it as her bust grew and grew!

"Oh, honey, play with my tits! I love how they are getting bigger and bigger! Suck my nipples, squeeze my boobs! I love feeling your hands on my boobs while I pound myself up and down this giant cock! You go so deep! I love it! More, honey, more! I don't want to stop! I can come again and again on your massive dick!"

Morgan had already cum three times that afternoon and Ellie was determined to pull more from his incredible balls. He spent a lot of time paying attention to her boobs. They both enjoyed her steady expansion. Ellie bought and discarded new bras with each change. She had quite a collection of no-longer usable bras. Bras that she had quickly outgrown. It was a source of pride to her and continued enjoyment to Morgan!

Devon't reaction was a bit different. "Babe, are you putting on some weight?" was all he said. He didn't seem to appreciate her blossoming bust line the same way that Ellie and Morgan did. His loss, she thought. She was getting more sex from her new boy toy than she had ever hoped to from Devon, anyway.

Perhaps it was Devon's reaction to her blossoming figure that tipped the balance. Ellie let him know that she had no interest in going to Africa or joining Medecins Sans Frontieres.

From there the relationship cooled rapidly. They still lived together but they didn't spend as much time together as they had. And the sex almost completely stopped.

Ellie made sure that Morgan made up the difference. And then some! Ellie would arrange things so that she and Morgan had time alone almost every day. Time for him to slather her breasts with the oil. Time for him to push his cock between her boobs, into her still expanding cleavage. And time enough for them to enjoy how deep he was able to push his immense cock into her spasming pussy!

And on the day that the whole gang went to the airport to wave goodbye to Devon, Ellie made it a point to drive Morgan and Devon to the airport in a separate car from the others. And on the return home she pulled Morgan's massive cock out of his cargo shorts and fondled and stroked him the whole way. He came once in the car and when they got to Ellie's apartment she ushered him inside, locked the door behind them, turned off the phone and had him fuck her to the point of collapse! She made sure that Morgan tit-fucked her several times. It was one of their favorite things to do!

She loved the look in his eyes when he drove him immense cock between her big-beyond-belief boobs!

But mostly Ellie had her boy-toy plunge himself into her ecstatic cunt! They went at it for hours on end.

The six week experiment with Dr. 'Lovie' Jugsalot had wrapped up the previous week. Ellie was now the prideful owner of a pair of tits that filled a 34 G-cup bra to over-flowing!

With her new "equipment" Ellie was able to encompass Morgan. Just barely! Her nipples would rub against each other as she squeezed and pressed herself around him while he rocked back and forth before blasting his sperm over her face and into her hair. She loved it! While smiling into his eyes she would use her fingers and amazing tongue to seek out every bit of his seed and shovel it into her mouth before swallowing it!

She loved the attention she got from all the men! Whether at work or just as she was out and about she caught men staring at her as she paraded by! In her new outfits there was plenty to look at! Ellie made sure to wear clothes that showcased her new, expanded, figure. She was so proud of her 42 inch bust line. She made sure that anyone that wanted to look could get an eye-full.

In the hospital all the men ogled her. Even when she was wearing the coat that all the Doctor's wore. True, her gigantic 34 G-cup boobs forced their way out between the lapels of her lab coat more than most Doctors. A few times she noticed men stumble while watching her strut by. One poor guy walked into a door! It was both unfortunate and hysterical. Of course Ellie rushed to his side, and he was treated to being cuddled agains her chest while others tended to his injuries. Fair trade, Ellie thought to herself!

"Lovie, I want to go again," Ellie said to her friend. "I want to take part in the next go-round of your experiments!"

"But Ellie, you already took the complete course! And had some of the most spectacular results of any of the participants! Why would you want to go thru that again?" Dr. Jugsalot eyed her friend's chest that was on display, highlighted, in fact by the low-cut, skin-tight sweater that she was wearing.

"I want to go bigger, Lovie! I adore the attention that I get from all the men! And I want to have enormous breasts! Bigger than I am now! Bigger, Lovie, bigger. And if you will help me I'll..." she paused for emphasis. "If you help me I'll let you play with my tits for ten minutes! No holds barred!"

"You, um, how, I mean, you know? About me?" Lovie was stunned. She thought that she had kept her breast fixation secret locked away. She adored big tits! Her life was consumed by big tits. And Ellie now had some of the biggest and best tits she had ever seen.

"Let's just say that I guessed. Do we have a deal?"

"Thirty minutes, Ellie! And you have to let me do it again once you're done. Okay?"

"Twenty minutes. And we'll do it again when the course is complete!"

"Deal! But not the six week course! You might over do it. Three weeks, okay."

Ellie didn't say anything she just drew off her sweater, showing Lovie how her tits were just a little too big for her current 34-G bra. As she stripped off the bra to throw it in the corner Lovie was latching both lips onto her friends big boobs.

For the next twenty minutes the sound of sucking, licking and sighing filled the office as Lovie satisfied her hunger for giant tits. Both hands were in use. Ellie groaned in excitement as she submitted to the tit-crazed attention of her friend. Ellie clutched Lovie to her bosom, guiding her to switch from one to the other. Toward the end Lovie was licking and sucking while her left hand lifted and caressed Ellie's breast and her right hand was working franticly under her skirt as she came time and again!

"Alright! That's twenty minutes, Lovie. Come on, let go, Honey!" Reluctantly Lovie backed away. Her face was flush, the lower half was soaking wet from the saliva she had lavished on Ellies over-sized tits and nipples. She was already looking forward to the next time!

Ellie had retrieved her bra. Slowly she leaned over to corral her tits in the big cups. Poking and prodding she managed to fit herself back into the bra. But it was tighter now. The attentions she had gotten had caused her boobs to swell!

"Could you be a dear?" she asked Lovie. "Can you do up the fasteners for me?" She cradled her tits to herself and turned her back so Lovie could handle the hook-and-eyes.

Three weeks later Ellie had finished her second course of treatment. She now sported an absolutely stunningly, massively over-sized pair of J-cup beauties that completely overwhelmed her torso! All the men at the hospital were kept in a constant state of arousal by the peeks they would get of her breasts and cleavage when her lab coat would fly open! Ellie had become something of an exhibitionist, so she made sure that she flashed her cleavage and massive breasts as often as she could.

In a form of compensation Ellie started to wear her skirts well above her knees. She thought it was only fair to give the leg men at the hospital something to look at in addition to her mammoth chest endowments.

At home Ellie had become a world-class exhibitionist! Flaunting her cleavage, her butt and her legs, she would bounce around the house to tease her boy-toy to an erection! Ellie would tease him with her ever growing mams. Around the house she now wore tight shirts with no bra, Short shorts that exposed all of her legs above the stiletto heels she always wore at home, and midriff bearing crop tops that allowed the bottoms of her massive tits to peek out from underneath were her constant wardrobe choices.

She would strut into the living room to stand over Morgan. Offering him the bottle of oils she would slowly slide out of whatever cleavage exposing top she wore. Using both hands she should juggle and bounce her tits for Morgan to admire. She would then get Morgan to dribble oils across her cleavage and over her out-sized hills of flesh. They both would then spread the oil over her boobs and nipples.

When her nipples were at full extension Ellie would encourage her boy-toy to lick and suck her until the would shiver in ecstasy. Ellie could have an orgasm from the tit-play that Morgan enjoyed providing!

And every time her teasing would cause Morgan to start to spring a hard-on Ellie would sit him down and do whatever it took to reduce his erection! Often that would take multiple couplings, several blow jobs and, their mutual favorite: tit-fucking! She had forbidden Morgan from wearing underwear so that her access to his gargantuan hard-on was unimpeded!

Straddling his hips she would lean over him and dangle her massive melons in his face. When he was at full hard-on she would slowly impale herself and ride him to orgasm after orgasm. She could cum again and again while forcing his dick as deep into her as it would go! Often Morgan would ejaculate deep into her hungry pussy and continue to push himself into her. His dick almost never went completely soft while he was adoring her breasts!

Despite her incredibly massive bosom Ellie still felt a little inadequate. 'Bigger,' she thought to herself. 'I need to be bigger!'

She visited her boob-obsessed friend again.

"But Ellie, I'm done running those experiments! There were too many issues. I know that you had great results but not many women did! Do you want me to let you run an unauthorized set of treatments? What are you doing? Stop that! Don't take off your...

"Oh, my God! You're gigantic! I've never seen breasts like yours! Don't mmph! Gasp, mmmphhh, I can't breath! Don't... " Sluck, mumps, suck, lick, lick.

"Alright," pant, pant, "anything you want. But I get half an hour before and after! Is that ...mmmphhh!" It was okay with Ellie if Lovie sucked on her mammoth 45 inch boobs as long as she got what she wanted!

Three weeks later Ellie was admiring herself in the mirror. Morgan was standing behind her cramming his massive cock into her as hard and fast as he could. Her legs were spread wide to support her at the right level for him to be able to impale her as deeply as possible. Her now 48 inch breasts were swaying wildly beneath her as she leaned toward the mirror, gripping the frame to stop from being knocked to the floor.

"I'm so fucking big, Morgan! So FUCKING BIG! I love it! Squeeze my gigantic titties! Double L! I'm a Double L. Little Ellie Bartowski is a Double L! I'm finally where I want to be and I'm cumming again! When you're ready to blow I want to know so I can kneel in front of you and beat you off all over my huge titties Double L boobs!"

Minutes later Ellie was kneeling in front of Morgan. Giving him the tit-fuck of his dreams, she was able to take all of him between her boobs and jack him off with her tits! It was a dream come true for both of them!

The next night Ellie was spending a rare night at home, alone. Morgan had to work the closing shift at the Buy-Mor so she was spending the evening catching up on some reading and sipping wine.

So when the doorbell rang she was surprised.

"Sarah, come in," she welcomed her visitor. "What's up?"

"Chuck's on a mission and I'm lonely. I brought a bottle of wine." She looked unhappy.

"Please, come in! I've already started on a bottle. You can help me finish it and tell me what's got you upset!"

An hour later most of the two bottles of wine were empty and the two women were giggling together over a memory of Chuck.

"It must be difficult for you with Chuck out of town so much these days!" Ellie commiserated with Sarah.

"I get so..." Sarah paused. "I get so lonely and ..." she pause again. "Ellie, I'm so horny it hurts! I haven't had sex in so long!" Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes as she confessed to her friend.

"Oh, honey, come here," Ellies offer of a hug was innocent but as Sarah cuddled up to her Ellie got to appreciate just what a hottie she was. Lovely hair, gorgeous eyes and those sexy, pouting lips! Without thinking Ellie pressed her own bee-stung lips to Sarah's.

When they came up for air several minutes later the atmosphere was steamier.

"God, you have become so SEXY!" Sarah blurted out.

"Thanks, Sarah. You are the prettiest girl I've ever known!" admitted Ellie. "Oh, what...?" Sarah's hands were running over Ellies magnificent bosom.

"I want to see," Sarah said as she started to lift off Ellies sweater.

"Oh, yes, and I want to show you," Ellie confessed as she dropped her sweater on the floor.

"My God!" Sarah drove her face deep between Ellie's hooters, licking and sucking as she enjoyed motor boating and pressing those mammoth mounds against her head. "I can't believe how big you are! These are huge!"

"Forty-eight inches" bragged Ellie. "Now suck 'em and play with 'em and make my titties feel good! I'm so big, I love 'em, so big! Like basketballs! I've heard the expression but I never thought that it could apply to me! And now look! I'm bursting out of everything I own and I love it! Play with my titties, Sarah! Put your hands on my boobs and squeeze and play with them! I love your touch. I enjoy the way you play with my boobs!"

Looking down at her friend nursing on her huge hooters, Ellie sighed with pleasure. "You are so pretty! You have such a sexy mouth! And feeling you suck and nibble on my hard nipples is such a turn on! I want to feel your lips and tongue on my cunt! So sexy!"

"Ellie, I can't believe how big you are! I've never been with a girl that had such gigantic tits! Amazing!"

Forty minutes later they lay entwined on the sofa. Each had had several orgasms. They lay in the post-climax pleasure idly caressing each other.

"I have to tell you, Ellie, I feel so much better! It's hard sometime - I don't have many friends and you and Devon were two of them. Do you miss him since he's in Africa?"

"Not so much, Sarah, actually not at all! Morgan has filled in very nicely as my boy-toy!"

"Can I ask you something Ellie?" Sarah hesitated. "What do you see in Morgan. I know that you two hang out a lot now. So the question is: Why?" If Sarah hadn't been a little drunk she probably wouldn't have asked but now that it was on the table she wanted to hear the answer.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers