Ellie and Morgan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be surprised, Sarah, Morgan has a lot to offer a girl. A LOT!" she giggled as she considered just how much Morgan had to offer. "When he gets home I'll show you!" she promised.

So when Morgan walked into the apartment half an hour later it was to find Ellie and Sarah holding hands while curled up on the couch. Neither one had a stitch on!

"Um," he stumbled as he covered his eyes with both hands.

"Oh, honey buns, don't be shy, come on over here!" Ellie instructed him. She was plucking Sarah's nipples as she spoke.

As soon as he got in reach Ellie pulled his pants down to his ankles. As she did so Morgan's prick tumbled out. Not wearing underwear made access so much easier, Ellie thought.

"Holy... WOW! I mean, Oh My GOD! Ellie? That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!" Sarah was stunned by the length and thickness of Morgan's cock.

"Wait until you see what it looks like when he gets hard! He's not even half erect now!" Ellie bragged to her girl friend.

"Not even...you have got to be pulling my leg!"

"Yeah, it's like pulling on a leg when he gets excited! I need to use both hands to reach around him and he's so long that... Well, you'll see!"

Without further ado Ellie leaned toward Morgan and took the head of his penis into her mouth. Glancing at Sarah as she worked she took more and more into her mouth and down her throat. While Sarah looked on, stunned, Ellie used both hands to fondle his gonads and then stroked the five or six inches of steel hard shaft that she had not yet crammed down her gullet.

As she pulled off Morgan she made sure to stroke and pull on his dick making sure that he was at his full extension when her lips finally let him go!

"Now THAT'S a big dick!" she bragged to Sarah! She was proud of the impression he was making on Sarah. "Morgan makes Devon look like a junior high student in comparison! At least twice as large and he can cum more and cum more often than anyone I've ever heard of! Here, see what he feels like!"

Ellie reached out and pulled Sarah's hand to Morgan. Encouraging her to stroke up and down the biggest hard-on Sarah had ever encountered, she smiled up at Morgan. "Does that feel good? Do you like feeling Sarah's hand stroking your big, hard, throbbing dick? Don't you want to cum all over my tits while Sarah jacks you off? I' want to watch that happen!"

Ellie used her hands and arms to cup her massive 48 inch udders in front of her while Sarah aimed Morgan's dick at her. The first jet of cum shot over Ellie's head to land several feet behind her. Sarah adjusted her aim so the second wad landed with and audible 'splat' on Ellie's forehead and the rest sprayed all over the huge tits that Ellie was presenting to her lover for his sperm to cover.

Finally Morgan stopped blowing his load and stepped back.

"Come here, Sarah! I want to watch you lick my big tits clean of sperm! I bet you'll love the taste as much as I do." While Sarah attended to the rivulets of cum that were all over her Double L tits, Ellie reached up with her fingers and cleaned off her forehead.

"Oh, I love the taste of your cum," Ellie moaned to Morgan while she sucked on her fingers. Seeing that Sarah had finally finished licking up Morgan's cum she pulled her up and gave her a scorching french-kiss.

"Okay, now for a REAL treat! Why don't you eat my pussy again while Morgan slides his massive dick into you! I bet you'll cum in no time!"

"I'm not sure," objected Sarah staring at Morgan's hard-on. It hadn't diminished at all since covering Ellies tits and face. It was still as hard and as long as ever. "I've never seen..."

"Oh, come on, you're a big girl! You can take it. And I'll bet you love it as much as I do!"

Ellie reached out and pulled Sarah to her. Opening her thighs as wide as possible she forced her friend's face against her sopping wet pussy.

"C'mon, and lick it, bitch! I want to feel those pretty lips and that tongue all over my cunt! Lick me until I cum! Don't be shy! I know you're going to love it! And Morgan, when she pushes her sexy ass into the air I want you to fuck hell out of her!"

Morgan did just as he was told. He always did!

Gently he pressed his huge dick head against Sarah's cunt lips. It was slow going. She was tighter than Ellie! Ellie had taken him so often that her pussy had been permanently made larger. Large enough that she could take all of his enormous dick. Take it all and enjoy it! Time and again Ellie and Morgan would fuck. Hours long sex sessions that left them both worn out and satisfied.

Sarah had not had the advantage of that experience.

As Morgan drove himself deeper and deeper Sarah found that the pleasure of eating Ellies dripping cunt was overwhelmed by the stretching that her cunt was being forced to endure.

"Oh, GOD NO! Take it out! It's too big! I can't handle it! It's too fat! Too thick! And too long! Ellie how do you manage to handle this gigantic cock? I can't! Please! "Tears were leaking from Sarah's eyes as she struggled under the combined weight of Morgan and Ellie. Morgan was trying to drive himself deeper and deeper into her aching pussy while Ellie was riding her face!

Seeing Sarah in tears made Ellie take pity on her.

"Morgan slide out of her, honey. I want to feel you cram your huge dick into my hungry pussy! So give Sarah a break!"

Following directions Morgan pulled himself out of Sarah's tight pussy and moved forward to push his dick head into Ellies wet pussy. Lying next to the rutting pair Sarah had a close-up of the biggest dick she could imagine as it drove relentlessly into Ellie!

Not wanting to be completely out of the action she moved between Ellie and Morgan's legs and reached up with both hands to grab Morgan's too thick shaft and gave him a double hand job while he slammed most of his dick into Ellies spasming cunt!

"GOD, its SO thick" Sarah moaned as she watched from inches away as Morgan plowed into Ellie again and again. Sarah reached out with her tongue to lap up the combined juices that were dripping onto her while the pair fucked tirelessly.

"And it tastes so GOOD!" she gasped as she continued to lap up the over flow. "So damn good!"

Twenty minutes later Ellie had achieved several orgasms from the pounding Morgan gave her. Sarah had pulled back and was crouched at the end of the sofa watching in amazement as Ellie continued to goad Morgan to drive himself into her harder and faster! Harder, faster, deeper!

'I couldn't take that kind of punishment,' Sarah admitted to herself. 'Ellie really likes it rough! And Morgan seems to be able to give it to her just the way she wants it! What a huge cock!! Who would have guessed?'

As Sarah left the bedroom she turned to watch as Morgan, who had been riding Ellies boobs for some time groaned and started to ejaculate all over his lover's face and breasts. Blast after blast landed on her hair, her face, the pillow and between her enormous tits.

As he finished Ellie pulled him to her mouth so that she could suck out any remaining sperm from his still hard dick.

'What a pair,' Sarah thought. 'They were made for each other!'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Several Months Later:

"Honey, come back to bed, we still have time. You don't need to get up yet, do you?" She was pleading with him as she drew back the covers.

Her hips were shifting from side to side, rocking forward and back in a subtle fucking motion while she eyed him at the side of the bed.

Much had changed in the months since that first epic coupling in the kitchen. Two of the biggest changes were surging and billowing on her chest. When Ellie had first gotten together with Morgan she had been disappointed that her bosom was not large enough to be able to properly tit-fuck her new boy toy. And so Ellie had decided to take part in an experiment at the hospital that employed her.

The results had been all that she had hoped and more. From a perky 34-B she had blossomed and expanded thru the alphabet. The first trial results brought her to a very shapely 34-G cup. Her new attributes were barely ample, she felt, to provide the experience that she wished to have with Morgan.

She had persuaded the folks running the trial to let her take part more than once. They had been reluctant at first but she had found a way to convince them! The second and third trials had brought her to her current fulsome bosom. Magnificently over-sized, Ellie now over-flowed a Goddess 34 LL-Cup brassiere! She thought that the fact that her name was spelled with two L's made it fitting that her bra was now described with two L's! And she never missed an opportunity to display her newly found amplitude.

Her wardrobe now consisted of tight, low cut, sexy displays of her incredible cleavage. And she often went with out a bra, allowing her chest ornaments to sway and shimmy under the skin tight tops she favored. Her management at the hospital had spoken to her about the appropriateness of her new mode of dress. But she had ignored them. She liked to show off! All her mail co-workers enjoyed the cleavage and titty show that she provided on a daily basis. And Morgan always responded to her flirty display by spouting a tremendous hard on which they would then work together to reduce to flaccidness! That would often take hours!

"Please, darling," she was chewing on her lower lip as she reached out for him. "Just one more! Do you want me to get on top so I can dangle my Double-L cup titties for you to suck on my big nipples?" She cupped the orbs in question and raised them to her lips to lick and suck on them. She knew that he liked to watch her stimulate herself for him. Her nipples hardened and puckered up in response. The lower half of her face disappeared under the avalanche of bosom that she was pushing upward.

"Please, honey, come over here and fuck my big, fat titties! I love to feel you drive your big hard-on between my boobs! And then you can fuck my tight little pussy!" Her eyes were locked on his now rising prick.

"Oh, look, you're getting bigger and bigger!" she gushed. "Come on, I want you to fuck my hot dripping cunt!"

"You didn't get enough last night, did you, slut?" That was one of his pet names for her. She was still in charge, he was still her boy-toy to do with as she pleased but he knew that she liked to be called dirty names when they were in bed.

"Oh, you know I can never get enough of you! So big and so hard! You cum more than any other three men I've ever known."

"Even Devon?" he asked. He knew the answer.

"Even him" she replied. Devon had been gone for several months. He had joined Doctor's Without Borders and left for Africa. Ellie had decided to stay in Pasadena. And she and Morgan had moved in together a couple of weeks after that.

It was true that Devon was gorgeous, intelligent and loving. But he couldn't begin to provide the sort of attentions that Ellie now believed she was due. In the only way that mattered to her, Morgan was twice the man Devon was. And that was all that she cared about. Night after night Morgan drove her to heights of ecstasy that she had only dreamt of before. He was the best and the biggest Ellie had ever enjoyed. She knew, deep in her heart that she had become a size queen that lived for having her pussy pounded by giant cocks and taking massive spurts of cum anywhere her fuck toy wanted to put them!

"Now quit stalling and get over here!" she was stroking his cock just the way he liked it. Up and down with a twisting motion. he was hard as a rock with in moments of her getting a grip.

Feigning resignation Morgan mounted her waist and dropped his dick between her tits. It stretched from her navel to her neck. Using both hands she piled herself around him. She could now completely enclose his cock when tit-fucking and she enjoyed rubbing her nipples together as he pushed himself in and out of her epic cleavage.

"Oh, that feels so good! I love feeling your giant dick between my giant tits! We make a good match," she told him. "Your more than fourteen inch cock and my 48 inch, 34-Double L cup monster mams! Look at how big I am now, Morgan! Don't you love to watch my big titties shiver and shake while you pound them?

"I love to tease you with my big boobies! I love watching you get hard and excited while I'm shaking my titties for you! And I love to feel your hands on my tits! Pinch my nipples, honey, make me feel good!"

Her amazing tongue was long enough that she could lick his dick head as it poked its way toward her face. Swabbing him as he worked her saliva provided lubrication for him.

She varied the pressure and they worked together. Finally with a groan of lust he drove his dick between her lips and into her mouth. As he gave short, sharp jabs he came while she pulled it all into her hungry mouth.

"Now it's my turn," she announced as she pulled out from under him and straddled his hips. His still erect cock was quickly pushed into her cunt as she began to ride him.

She leaned forward and enveloped his head with her huge tits.

"Here, honey, play with my titties and suck my big nipples. You know just how I like it! Yes, like that. Like that!" she exulted as he latched on to her with both hands and lips. She was so BIG! So sexy and so horny for him! He still couldn't believe his good luck. That Ellie was willing to let him fuck her anytime and anywhere was just amazing to him.

He looked into her eyes as she crashed into an amazing orgasm. It turned him on to see her drive herself onto his gigantic dick! She loved it so much she had tossed over Devon to be able to devote herself to his oversized dick. And that he was able to satisfy her nearly insatiable lust for sex? Amazing, he thought again.

"OH, Morgan, just one more Honey. Just one more," she begged as she held up one of her mammoth tits for him to lick her nipple.

'Jeeze,' he thought, 'I'm going to be late to work. Again.'

He didn't care!

The End