Ellie at the Cow Farm

Story Info
Ellie gets more than she bargained for during a school trip.
3.4k words
4.08
141.7k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The reference to "Sixth Form", is from the british schooling system. It is equivalent to grade 12, and Ellie is a repeat, so is 19 in this story. The frequent americanisms make this confusing, so apologies on my behalf. Everyone in involved in the story is over 18.

*

Ellie shielded her eyes as she climbed off the bus onto the farm. She was a highly attractive girl, definitely one of, if not the most attractive in her year. She stood at just 5'3" and had cute c cup tits and a firm ass. Her soft lips and cute tongue were designed for sucking cock, and her long brown hair was an ideal handle when she was being fucked from behind. Ellie was also a particularly ditzy girl, and many men had taken advantage of her naivety. A few had swindled their way into topless pictures using excuses such as "checking her for a rash" or making her "audition for the cheerleading team". A particularly bad one was a teacher spilling "pepper" onto his crotch and asking Ellie to "soothe him with her mouth", a task she eagerly obliged, not wanting to disappoint a teacher. Her intelligence (or lack of it) was the reason she was still in sixth form at 19. Her most recent bimbo moment had been believing the fake "dress code" letter pertaining to the upcoming school trip to the farm emailed to her by a group of boys. To stop animals biting at long clothes, everything worn had to be tight and short. Being a well-behaved girl Ellie had worn a white crop top that clung to her figure and her shortest tennis skirt. The downside was that she was showing a lot of cleavage and the skirt only fell an inch or two below her ass, but she decided it was worth it if it meant following the rules. Due to the heat bras had been discouraged, so Ellie had gone without. Despite the letter it had ended being rather cold, and Ellie's nipples spent the day poking through the thin fabric.

The majority of the day passed normally for Ellie. There were a lot of flies around, though Ellie didn't see any. She knew they were there because of all the boys that helpfully flicked and swatted them off. She had no idea the insects congregated on asses and tits so much. A few boys accidently dropped their pen lids down her shirt a few times as well. Not wanting them to lose their lids she'd offer to fish it out for them, but the boys always generously insisted on doing it themselves, sticking their hands into her cleavage and feeling around for it. It made Ellie happy that all of her male classmates were so kind and thoughtful.

Nearing the end if the day they reached the final attraction, the cow shed. They walked through the stables before going into a separate room. This one didn't have any cows in it, just a strange sort of harness in the centre. The group crowded into the room. Ellie had thought there'd been a lot of space but apparently not since a boy came right up behind, and pushed his crotch right into her butt! She thought about saying something, but the boys in the school were usually much smarter than she was, so she was sure he had a reason for it. Another door opened and a farmer walked in wearing overalls. He introduced himself as Farmer John and spoke to them about farming and cows for a bit before turning his attention to the harness.

"This is a prop we use to show visitors how cows are fed, milked, and bred," He explained, "Obviously it's unethical to use a real cow, so we're going to ask a human volunteer to hop on up into the straps. Any volunteers?"

One of the boys pushed Ellie forward.

"Ellie would love to help," He said loudly. A few of the other boys laughed.

Those boys and their practical jokes! Ellie put her hands meekly and went to disagree but Farmer John was already walking towards her.

"Excellent," He said. Working on the farm must have made him strong as he was able to pick Ellie right off the floor with ease and slide her into the harness. There was a belt on her tummy and chest, right under her titties, and four individual leg straps for each ankle and thigh, as well ones for her arms. Finally, one went under her neck to support her head. She was completely suspended above the ground, and as Farmer John tightened the straps, unable to move.

"Uhm, I think this is a bit much for me Farmer John," She finally spoke up.

"Ellie!" Her teacher, Mr Curtis, interrupted, "You've already volunteered and waited for Farmer John to put the harness on. If you embarrass this school by wasting his valuable time I'll have to take disciplinary action."

Ellie gulped. Last time Mr Curtis had taken disciplinary action against Ellie due to her being impolite (she hadn't smiled warmly enough at him) it had involved spanking. His fingers had slipped into her pussy a few times and it had resulted in a very rough fingering. He'd told her it was an accident, so she supposed it wasn't a big deal, but she didn't want a repeat.

"Sorry Sir," She replied, "I'll stay in the harness."

"That's a good girl," Farmer John said, patting her on the bottom, making her rock forward slightly. Farmer John kept his hand on Ellie's arse as he explained the first step, giving it light squeezes as he spoke.

"First, we'll be learning to milk the cow," He explained, "For this, it's important to have the udders exposed." With this, he pulled her crop down, exposing her braless tits. She gasped as her perky tits rolled out and hung beneath her, revealing her large dark areolas to the class. A few of the girls gasped, and Ellie saw a few boys taking photos, but she was sure this was to use as proof of the unprofessional behaviour later.

"Wow," Farmer John whistled, "These are some good udders, they look like they're full of delicious milk. In fact, I think we'll call you Milky."

"But my name is Ellie," she frowned.

"Your human name maybe, but whilst you're in these harnesses, you're Milky the cow."

"Stop being difficult, Milky," Mr Curtis called out to her.

"Sorry Sir," She hung her head.

"Now let's get a good squeeze of those udders," Farmer John said, reaching out and grabbing her right tit roughly.

She let out a squeal as the farmer kneaded it. The class watched intently and took notes as he explained proper procedure. Ellie was quite uncomfortable at this point but didn't want to upset Farmer John or Mr Curtis. He pinched her nipples a few times each, causing her to emit a high pitched squeal each time, before offering her udders to the rest of the class. The boys took turns practicing proper milking form on her swinging tits.

"Thanks for letting us practice," One boy beamed at her, giving her tit a particularly hard tug.

"No problem," she winced, as another boy gave her nipple a tight pinch.

"Farmer John," one of the boys spoke up, "There doesn't seem to be any milk coming out."

"That's because I'm not a cow," Ellie pouted.

"Be quiet Milky," Farmer John said, spanking her backside as punishment. She let out a small "ooh" of shock as she rocked back and forth slightly.

"Now guys," He began explaining to the group, "When the heifer isn't producing milk, it probably means she needs breeding."

Ellie didn't quite like the sound of that.

"Who would like to volunteer to be the bull in this simulation?" Farmer John asked the crowd.

All of the boys put their hands up and started clamouring to be chosen. Ellie didn't understand why they wanted to volunteer so badly, she wasn't having a very good time.

"Boys, don't be silly," Mr Curtis walked up to the, "I'm the teacher, I would be happy to help."

"Excellent Mr Curtis," Farmer John beamed, "I'm sure these boys can all have their turn afterwards. Come round here and we can start."

Ellie couldn't see the pair as they walked behind her but she could feel her skirt being flipped over her back.

"Come round here class," Farmer John called out, "You can tell by her soaked panties that this little cow is ready to be bred."

Ellie blushed furiously. She supposed she had gotten a little excited at all the poking and pinching. But it wasn't her fault! Her nipples were just so big and sensitive.

"Now let's gain access to the pussy," Farmer John announced.

She gasped as she felt the cold metal of scissors cut through her panties. Farmer John then ripped the damp material off of her pussy and butt and discarded it. She could feel the cool air on her bare pussy, making her sore nipples stand erect. She heard Mr Curtis unzip his trousers.

"Sir please I don't think I want to do this." She begged.

"Miss Russell we all paid good money for this trip. I think that all the boys here, myself included, who spent the $3 to come here deserve to at the very least get to experience breeding a heifer. Otherwise, we'll have wasted our money."

Ellie thought for a moment, she supposed $3 was a lot of money, and that getting to breed her would be worth at least a bit of that value, but she still wasn't sure.

"I don't know Sir," She replied, taking a stand for once.

"Sometimes the cow is unwilling," Father John explained to her teacher, "In these cases, it's important you take charge."

"Thank you, Farmer John," Mr Curtis pulling out his cock. Ellie opened her mouth to protest but before she could say anything, he grabbed her bare arse and pulled her backwards, sliding Ellie's glistening pussy right onto his rigid cock. She let out a loud gasp. Instead of thrusting into her, her teacher was using the harness to swing her back and forth on his dick, her cute ass cushioning her against his midriff. He let out a large groan as he swung her back and forth. His cock was large and thick, and almost hurt, but Ellie was very wet, despite her reservations and she moved easily on his now slippery dick.

"Sir please, at least wear a condom, I'm not on the pill," She begged.

"When the cow keeps whining during sex, it probably means she's hungry," Farmer John explained to the class as Mr Curtis ignored her pleas.

"At the farm we often feed the animals using this."

Out of the corner of her eye, Ellie could see him holding a tube.

"We feed the animals a mixture of protein, zinc, vitamin C and sodium. Of course we don't want to waste any expensive animal food on our surrogate cow Milky here." Father John patted Ellie on the bottom again, giving it a squeeze as her teacher rocked her back and forth.

"Luckily though, all of these things are found in human sperm, so why don't you boys line up and take turns feeding Milky?"

The boys pushed and shoved to get in front of Ellie's face first. The one who won the struggle was the boy who had pushed Ellie out of the crowd earlier. His name was Anton and he was captain of the football team In Ellie's opinion, he was also quite clumsy. She shared French with him, and he was constantly dropping things and asking her to bend over and pick them up. Often, he'd trip over just standing there and need to use her butt or tits to stand back up again.

Anton eagerly pulled out his dick.

"Open wide Milky," He smiled.

"It's ok Anton," Ellie protested, "I'm not hun- mmmppppphhh," She was cut off as Anton pushed his cock into her mouth. She supposed Farmer John had encouraged them to take charge. However, because he'd done it too early, she hadn't been able to tell him that she wasn't hungry! He thought he was helping her when really she didn't need it. She tried to pull her head off his cock but every time she got close Mr Curtis pushed her further onto Anton's dick. His dick was also very large, and she had to stretch her mouth open wide and wrap her tongue around it to accommodate it. Mr Curtis started swinging her further forward with each push, her nose being pressed up against Anton's midriff. His dick slid all the way into her throat, being pulled in and out of it with each swing. Luckily, she'd gotten rid of her gag reflex thanks to the kind after school tutoring of her music teacher, who had ensured her practicing fitting long objects down her throat would help her singing voice. She quickly gave up struggling, moving off one cock simply meant being pushed into the other. The size of Anton's cock made it so she coughed and spluttered on it as she choked, soon covering it in saliva, making it slip down her throat even easier. As Mr Curtis started to reach climax, she felt him push her faster and faster, in turn making Anton closer, eventually the pair came at the same time. Ellie's eyes widened as thick streams of cum shot up her pussy and down her throat. It felt like liters.

She opened her mouth to say that she'd had enough but barely had enough time to get a word out before another cock was slipped into her mouth and started aggressively pumping. A similar feeling filled her cum filled pussy moments later. These cocks were a lot smaller, so they hurt a bit less, especially in her pussy, where Mr Curtis' thick cock had stretched her out. This continued for about half an hour. The girl's watched on from the side. Some were casting mean looks at Ellie. She guessed that they didn't like that their boyfriends would rather do the simulation with than hang out with them, but it wasn't their fault. Girls always seemed to get mad her for silly things like doing artistic nude photoshoots with their boyfriends, once she'd even had a girl get angry at her boyfriend and Ellie for a nice thing. Ellie had been trying on lingerie so that the boy knew what to buy his girlfriend.

The boys filed into two lines choosing whether to feed or breed Ellie. The breed line seemed to be more popular, especially since the boys with more stamina seemed to go around to try both, and eventually the feed line was done. Her mouth was full of cum, there'd been so much so quick she hadn't been able to swallow all of it. She hadn't blown all the boys, some had jerked off to the point of orgasm then jammed it in her mouth as their friend came, forcing her to take two loads instead of one. Her throat and lips were sticky with jizz, and it dripped down her chin onto her still sore tits as she opened her mouth. Some had tried to cum in her mouth but had missed, coating her face. She could only open one eye as the other one was glued shut with cum, and her hair was caked with it.

"Can we stop please?" She asked Farmer John, "Or maybe take a break?" as the 15th or 16th cock entered her pussy, which was so full of cum that it came out and dripped onto the floor. Some of the prouder hadn't wanted to cum where someone else and had pulled out. As such her thighs, butt and buttcrack, lower back and the inside of her skirt were all plastered with jizz.

"Uh uh uh Milky," Farmer John tutted, "This is meant to be a realistic experience for the boys, and in real life, cows don't speak English, they moo."

"What?" Ellie asked, trying to wipe cum off her face with her harnessed hands.

"I let you do it a bit at the beginning, but it's been long enough now, if you need to say something, you moo, ok?"

"What?" Ellie asked again, baffled, this had gone too far, "No I won't moo."

"Boys, when cows are misbehaving, it's very important you discipline them." He walked to the wall and picked up a cattle prod. It was a long stick with two charges at the end that shocked you.

"Moo for me Milky," he said once more.

"No," Ellie pouted.

Farmer John pressed the cattle prod against her cute little tummy. She yelped as a surge of electricity coursed through her causing her to convulse. The boy currently breeding her moaned as she did so, her movement clearly pleasuring him.

"I said moo for me Milky," Farmer John insisted.

"NO!" Ellie whined, quite mad now.

"Don't you dare disobey me!" Farmer John ordered.

"Or what?" Ellie said, pouting again, while rocking back and forth on cock.

This time Farmer John reached under her tummy and pressed the cattle prod against her clit. This shock felt incredible, she felt it shoot and echo throughout her entire body stunning her. As she did so she felt the muscles in her pussy contract tightly, causing the boy to release his load. As he did so she felt the most incredible orgasm rock her body, leaving her near catatonic after 30 seconds of alternating waves of pleasure and pain.

"Moo for me right now Milky," Farmer John insisted again, zapping her tummy again.

This time, almost instinctively, Ellie let out a loud "Mooooooooo." He kept zapping her, each one eliciting a long moan in the form of a moo. Each time she did so she felt an orgasm shake her harnessed body. The electricity clearly had another effect on her body. On the next zap Farmer John grabbed her supple tits and squeezed. This time, a quick stream of milk started spurting out.

"Are you sorry Milky?" Farmer John asked.

"Moo," Ellie nodded enthusiastically as milk poured from her udders.

"Are you going to be a good cow for me?"

"Moooo," she gave him a wide, cum filled, smile.

"Then it's time for one last feeding."

Farmer John pulled his overalls to reveal a thick, 12 inch cock. Ellie the cow opened her mouth and stuck out a cum covered tongue, ready to serve.

4 WEEKS LATER

The last four weeks had been interesting to say the least. Though she had washed all the cum away at home and eventually managed to walk and talk again after a few days, it seemed that her experience had left a few permanent effects.

"Boys, please stop messing around with Miss Russell," Mr Austin called out to the boys at the back of the class. Ellie sat squeezed in the middle of four boys.

"But Sir," They responded, "Look how funny this is." The one closest to her reached over and squeezed her tits. As she did whenever someone did this, Ellie let out a long moo on instinct. After her moo, her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Her face flushed with embarrassment as she felt milk fill her lacy bra. Whether it was the electricity, the ordering around or all the cock, Ellie didn't know, but something at the demonstration had caused her to become a lot more sensitive to squeezing, and changed her usual responses.

"I know Milky- sorry, I mean Ellie, is assuming to you, but I don't want you interrupting my lessons," Mr Austin responded.

As he spoke the boys pulled Ellie's hands onto their erect cocks, and started squeezing her tits, causing her hands to jolt up and down, jerking them off, making her pant and moo.

"If you must use her right now, please go find an empty classroom." The teacher relinquished.

"Thank you sir," The boys said, squeezing Ellie's waist.

"Mooo," She said nodding, knowing she should follow.

"And Ellie," Mr Austin called out to her as the 4 boys let her out the room, "I expect you back in her at lunchroom to compensate me for distracting these intelligent young men and interrupting my class."

She went to respond with an obedient "yes sir" but a quick pinch on the bum turned it into a short high pitched "moo", which caused a few sniggers from the class. Ellie's face burned red with shame as Mr Austin tutted and dismissed the group. As she walked away, feeling fingers already entering her pussy and grabbing at her tits, the only thing on her mind was whether Mr Austin would rather feed her or breed her.

THE END