All Comments on 'Ellie at the Cow Farm'

by Storyteller518

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First half good but you lost me at cattle prod which would do a lot of damage to sensitive areas. Plus you had all this stuff happening to Ellie but she didn’t react to the sex at all… did she enjoy it? did she hate it? Even naive people feel things.

trees2meadowtrees2meadowalmost 2 years ago

The story says “sixth form” not “sixth grade”. 6th form UK is equivalent to grade 12 US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Responding to the first comment, the story doesn't say "6th grade" it says "sixth form" which is the equivalent of US grades 11 & 12 (last two years of high school)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

6th form = senior year, we’re just gonna assume theyre all 18+

But omg this was so so so hot just fuck! I would love some more!

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleasealmost 2 years ago

When the narration shows such contempt for the "heroine" , right at the outset, letting us know she brings everything on herself just because of low IQ , it is hard to continue reading. Part of what makes risque or forbidden fictional fantasies work is a rooting interest for the victim and the expectation of some redeemable outcome after all the dark eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One the best stories I've read all year, please for the love of God continue and show us more of naive Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is incredible. Naïveté leading to simple acceptance and just going along with everything because boys will be boys. More adventures of Ellie, please!

mochiisgmochiisgalmost 2 years ago

Please write more of such stories! I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliantly comedic and horny at the same time, please do mooore.

A_Winter94A_Winter94about 1 year ago

The premise of this story is hot, however the execution is literally so stupid. Took me right out of the moment over and over. A shame really, your hypnosis stories were quite well executed.

HucowuddersHucowudders8 months ago

Love the story please write more…. Moooooo

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is so good I can’t keep reading 1 and 2 over and over again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous