Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellie heals up and discovers new sensations.
7.5k words
4.61
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie awoke from her surgery with a massive headache and an empty tummy. She complained immediately to Dapa whom demanded some meds and breakfast for her captain. In short order she had synthetic bacon, eggs, and her favorite, sourdough toast with butter. Dapa ate some too, although the fare wasn't to her liking. While they ate, Dapa shared the nights events with a wide eyed Ellie who nearly refused to believe the tale.

"He picked her up by her tail and impaled her from behind on his....thingy?" she questioned in disbelief.

"Yep. She squealed loud enough to raise the dead," Dapa claimed smugly, her pussy warming at the thought of what she'd witnessed.

"Well, what brought this on? Is he some kind of animal to just fuck some poor girl, willy nilly?" Ellie sometimes used her dear grandad's sayings to great effect, usually stumping her audience, but Dapa understood the gist completely.

"Not really. He asked that I snuggle up and comfort you like I was doing when you woke up. He said that we were so beautiful lying together and that he loved it. He really got worked up and asked me to pose for him with you. I loved doing it actually. I surprised myself and let him see my little pussy."

"I knew it! He's a pervert!" Ellie half shouted. "The dirty dog has a degenerate mind. What a creep!" she exclaimed. Dapa just looked at her and smiled, not fooled for a second at Ellie's reaction. Ellie looked at her cautiously, then broke out in laughter.

"He really said that? That we looked beautiful together?"

"He sure did."

"Did he try to talk you into having sex with him?"

"Nope. I tried like hell to get him to play with me but he refused. He said he'd have us both together or none at all, and he was serious. He wants us to mate with him together, and I'm all for it. When you see the meat he's packing you will too. He carries a star cruiser class cannon of a cock."

"My word," Ellie mused. Thanks to his special blood she'd absorbed she was feeling pretty good, so good that she actually felt like fantasizing about him. She could hardly remember her last orgasm. It was certainly self induced and probably lame as hell she thought grumpily.

"And his cum," Dapa continued, "it tastes so sweet and yummy. He gave me the smallest of samples on my tongue and it made me come harder than I ever have before. It was amazing!"

Her words had quite an affect on Ellie whom had never kissed a man or a male of any species before. Her panties grew damp at the thought of acting so lewdly with another being. Dapa watched her closely and smiled to herself at the dreamy expression on her captain's face. Working harder to seduce Ellie was her first thought. She'd never had a female human before and the idea was driving her mad with lust. Involuntarily, her tail caressed Ellie's leg through her blanket, then crept up her thigh. Ellie reached down and took it in her hand to feel it's texture. Dapa jerked in surprise, then purred in pleasure at her captain's touch.

"So soft," Ellie murmured, as she stroked it softly. "Is it really so sensitive?"

"It certainly can be, especially when one so beautiful as you plays with it," Dapa teased with a sly wink. "At other times when needed I can use it as a weapon to whack someone if I think they deserve it. It's purely emotional on my part as to how it reacts. Right now it's loving the attention."

Just then a huge figure darkened the room and both girls looked up as Lak entered. He looked forbidding as usual and made quite an impression on Ellie, because up to this point when he was near her she'd either been in agony or her senses dulled by painkilling drugs.

His deep blue eyes were too mesmerizing, so she tore her gaze from them to peruse the eight pack of abdominals that projected proudly through his uniform over his taut belly. She fought to control herself, but she found the rude bulge at his crotch too tempting to look at and her eyes widened in awe at the monster hidden beneath his skintight flight suit. She fancied that it pulsed with each beat of his strong heart, then shivered at the sensations it brought over her.

Embarrassed at her thoughts, she broke her gaze from his cock and met his mirthful eyes. He knew exactly what was going through her mind and it showed.

"Where are my crew, and when can I see them?" Ellie asked forcefully, in an effort to cover her embarrassment.

"Oh, most of the females have chosen to mate with my crew. A few of the sluttier types have chosen to be auctioned. Until then they'll serve as sex slaves aboard ship and they seem to be enjoying it so far. You can see them anytime you like when you feel up to it."

"Damn it, I feel disappointed," Ellie growled. "I'd hoped better for them." She was angry but understood their predicament. It was a rough galaxy and she'd never second guess a female's reasoning when it came to self preservation.

"Would you like us to clean you up first?" Lak asked graciously. "Some new clothes would be appropriate as well. We cut your old ones off of you."

"I'd appreciate that, thank you," Ellie returned.

"Very well. I'll have Taa fix you right up. He'll take good care of you. He's a bit odd, but won't bother you at all and you can trust him." Lak stated, as he noted the look of concern on Ellie's face.

"Oh, can we, please?" Dapa asked happily. "I loved cleaning up yesterday, it felt so good!" she exclaimed, while lashing her tail about in excitement.

"You do have an odor about you, Tuarian," Lak growled, then tossed her a wink, which caused Dapa to lower her eyes coquettishly. He was growing on her rapidly, helped no doubt by what she'd witnessed him doing the prior evening.

"Taa!" Lak barked. "Get in here and take care of the ladies!" In short order, Taa appeared and ushered the girls down the passageway to a sparkling clean room with a dozen or so large boxes sitting in tidy rows on the deck. At Ellie's insistence he rounded up a female nurse to help her and Dapa out. She was a cute little Paladian named Alia, with brilliant blue eyes, snow white hair, and tits to die for. Dapa of course took a shine to her and they were chatting away merrily in no time. Ellie was somewhat dismayed at how easily Dapa had adjusted to their situation and was highly disappointed with the plight they were in, while deep inside she knew they were screwed. Alia interrupted her thoughts when she began giving an explanation about the boxes.

"These things will clean a gal up quite nicely. It opens up and you just climb in and sit on the bench, then it closes to leave your heads sticking out. I'll turn it on and it'll start cleaning you. It's also a depilatory unit and you'll come out hairless from the neck down. We won't do it for the lovely Dapa though. We wouldn't want to ruin that perfect coat she's got going on." she said with a sly wink. Dapa colored under her sleek white fur and giggled softly at the attention she was given.

Ellie protested immediately.

"Why a depilatory? I kinda like my hair!"

"Because Lak says so, silly." Alia tittered. "Why else? He likes his females with smooth pussies, except Tuarians of course. He says their fur feels fantastic when they rub it over his body. You're smooth or you get auctioned. It's pretty simple, Miss Ellie."

"Well fuck," Ellie muttered. "Get on with it I guess. But wait a minute! What about the cast on my arm, will the water affect it?"

"Nope. It's completely waterproof."

In no time the two females were sighing with pleasure as jets of foamy hot water gently squirted them all over, rinsing away the worry and fear of the last couple days. Both girls jerked in surprise when water jets imbedded in their benches came alive, pushing and pulsing between their legs, cleaning their little pussies and asses thoroughly while they tried not to whimper with pleasure. After a few minutes, Dapa quit fighting the sensations and spread her legs wide to center her swollen clit directly over the stimulating jet.

"Oh, yes," she purred. "So good. Rev it up a little, Alia. I'm gonna come soon." Obediently, the sexy little Paladian touched a screen, bringing a yelp of pleasure from Dapa. She writhed and twisted her hips, taking the jet back and forth between her tight tunnel and clit, alternating between the two until she was seconds away from orgasm. Ellie sat and watched in utter amazement, having never seen such a thing before. Suddenly, Dapa let out a cry of despair as her unit shut down and began rapidly sucking the water from her cubicle.

"Damn it, Alia!" she half screamed in frustration. "Don't stop, you little tramp, I was almost there!"

Alia giggled, then shrugged helplessly. "Lak's orders. Sorry. No orgasms for either of you until he says so." Ellie had been too uncomfortable with the situation to even come close to orgasm but she certainly was enjoying the ride. Alia gave her another minute or two of pleasure while Dapa exited her tub in a huff and began busily drying her fur.

"Ok, Miss Ellie. Now the depilatory process. Stay seated while the machine does it's thing. It'll feel quite warm and might even feel like you're being burned a little, but all will be fine. We'll have you squared away for the captain in no time." Ellie grunted unhappily but bit her tongue. Why should she give a shit about the captain and what he wanted, she thought angrily. Fuck him!

She felt a rush of hot liquid hit her as it filled her cubicle rapidly and the level came right up to where the rubber seal was fitted tightly about her neck. It did burn a little bit, but she was tough and could handle it, she figured.

Alia was now grooming Dapa and the sight took her mind off her predicament quite easily. She sprayed a lightly scented oil over Dapa's fur, then used the finest toothed comb Ellie had ever seen to work it in thoroughly while Dapa arched her back and purred in pleasure, especially when Alia got down to the base of her twitching tail.

"Ah, so good, Alia. You can groom me anytime," Dapa sighed happily.

"I'd love to, sweetheart. Will you help me with Miss Ellie's hair? Let's do it while she's in her box on rinse cycle."

Together, the two females gently stripped the bandages from Ellie's face. Dapa fought back a horrified gasp at the sight of her empty left eye socket. It was almost completely healed due to the healing properties of Lak's blood, but was still a bit crusty.

"Is it so bad?" Ellie asked in a soft voice, knowing from the silence that the two girls were struck mute at the sight.

"It's.....kinda gross really," Dapa managed.

"It'll be fine," Alia said with more confidence than she felt. She wrapped a black ribbon bandage over the socket and above the other eye, giving Ellie a somewhat dashing piratical appearance.

"There now, all sexy looking you are. Wait til the captain sees you, he'll be more head over heels for you than he is already."

"He's head over heels for me? Why would that be? I've only seen him a couple times," Ellie asked in wonder.

"Well, your reputation does proceed you and he knew it was you he was attacking. Also, you're the first female Earthling he's ever met and your kind is still a mystery to us, particularly in how his blood and semen will affect you. Not to mention you're as beautiful as the rumors say. Hell, I'd bed you in a heartbeat given half a chance," Alia said softly, as she stroked Ellie's long, black hair.

"I would too," Dapa said flirtatiously, stating the obvious.

"You two are incorrigible," Ellie said softly as Alia poured warm water over her hair and worked the shampoo into a thick lather. The sensation of the warm rinse cycle and the two girls grooming her hair was making her drowsy, so she allowed her head to fall back as she purred in pleasure at the attention. Too soon for her liking, they finished up and Alia urged the two to dress.

"The captain wants to see you on the bridge so I'll escort you there. Just remember that this is a Paladian pirate ship. You might see some stuff that's disturbing, but that's how we roll. A few folks might try to push your buttons, and if they do give it right back to 'em. They'll exploit any weaknesses you show." Ellie and Dapa nodded their heads in acceptance. They'd both been through the wringer when they'd served in the Space Command and had handled many a rambunctious male before.

Alia waved her hand over the scanner and the door to the bridge whooshed open almost silently. Ellie took in the scene with more than a hint of wonder. It was laid out in the manner of most with two notable differences. All the control panels both on the walls and various consoles were higher than most, due to the taller statures of the male Paladian officers. Secondly, beside each seated officer was a chained female slave or unbound mate. There was more diversity in the girls than Ellie or Dapa had ever seen in one room. Of the eight females, Ellie counted six different species, all of which looked vaguely like individuals of the human race, discounting the odd one with three breasts, four arms, or long tails. They were all bipeds and exceedingly attractive in their own way.

Captain Lak was seated in his command chair with a gorgeous Tuarian girl chained beside him, the same one he'd had his way with while Dapa watched furtively from the passageway.

"The chained are slaves, and the unchained are mates," Alia explained quietly, then continued. "You're lucky, Dapa. He's been on a Tuarian kick for a couple years and he simply adores them. If you're smart, you would use his weakness to your benefit. It'll behoove you to stay in his good graces." Dapa got a thoughtful look on her face and Ellie could see her wheels turning. She knew Dapa could hold her own, but as for herself she wasn't so sure, because she had zero sexual or romantic experience with a male of any species.

Lak turned his head to them and motioned them in, while his slave girl looked at the three and hissed in instant disapproval. Lak cuffed her lightly upside her head and growled a few words, too low for the girls to hear. She immediately got a cowed expression on her beautiful face and dropped her head to look down at her cuffed hands in resignation. He smacked her ass affectionately, then tugged her long ponytail as a sign of forgiveness. It was obvious to all that he more than liked her.

He stood and motioned the girls closer with a worried look on his handsome face. He took Ellie's head in his huge hands and cupped it gently. She was more than surprised by the tenderness and concern he was showing for her.

"How are you, Earthling? Did Taa and Alia take good care of you?"

"Yes, they were more than kind to me and Dapa. Thank you," she managed, while fighting the warm desire she felt for him.

"I'm doing well too, Captain," Dapa chirped, not wanting to be left out.

"Of course you are, Tuarian. Your kind are tough as carbide, and beautiful as the stars," he growled. Dapa blushed beneath her fur, almost purring with pleasure at his words. He carefully peeled the bandage from Ellie's eye and looked at her wound closely, turning her head this way and that to get a good view of the damage.

"You're looking well, sweetheart," he said softly. "How's your arm feeling?"

"Pretty good. It doesn't hurt at all. Can I get this damned cast off soon?"

"When Taa says it's ok. Patience, little one."

Ellie preened a little at his words. No male had ever spoken to her thusly and she found it quite pleasant.

"We need to get you a real eyepatch," he said. "Would you like to help me pick one out?" Ellie thought that a rather odd question but nodded in agreement.

"Of course, Captain. Anything to cover this hole in my face would be appreciated."

The girls were more than pleased when he showed them around the bridge, explaining the controls, shields, and weapons systems. The cloaking feature was amazingly effective and explained how easily the pirates had gotten close to her craft and destroyed her escort fighters. It stuck in her craw, but she had to admire their technology.

When they got to the navigation consoles, Dapa was full of intelligent questions. Ellie took note of how she would tap Lak with her tail to get his attention, even getting bold enough to caress his forearm with it as he pointed out a certain feature. She noticed his eyes as they lingered on the sexy Tuarian, yet he still managed to pay the same amount of attention to Ellie. Something she felt a touch of shame for because she found herself enjoying it a bit too much.

As he turned away to sit in his seat, Ellie couldn't help but watch as the thick muscles under his tight flight suit rippled with his movements. His firm ass in particular caught her eye until he sat down, then the huge bulge of his cock hanging down his thigh captured her attention like nothing else ever had. It was absolutely massive. The wide head atop the long shaft was rounded and smooth, then her eye wandered to the proud rim where it flared from his thick shaft. She fancied between shuddering breaths that it pulsed with it's own life, which dampened her panties immediately. She finally tore her eye away from it to look at him and gasped with embarrassment when she saw he'd been watching her take him in. He gave her a sexy wink which deepened her blush to a beautiful rose color, then he returned the gesture, his blue eyes lazily taking in her lithe body as she stood before him. She felt like he was stripping her naked with his gaze and trembled slightly in nervousness.

At no other time in her life had she felt so conscious that her breasts were small, smaller by far than any of the females on the bridge. For that reason alone she found herself wishing they were larger so that he'd look only at her instead of the others. Unconsciously, she puffed out her chest in the vain hope of making them look bigger. She thought she detected mirth in his steady gaze and felt a tickle of anger at her predicament. Breast enlargement was cheap and easy these days, but up until now it hadn't been a consideration and regret was boiling inside her. So was frustration, because she couldn't understand why she even cared what he was thinking behind those gorgeous blue eyes.

"May we go now?" she asked frostily. He gave her his best smile, one that curled his lips to reveal just a hint of sharp incisors.

"Of course you may, beautiful. I'll see you two at dinner."

As she and Dapa turned to leave, she caught the eye of his slave girl kneeling at his side. For some reason unknown to her, she stuck her tongue out at the little slut, whom recoiled in surprise, then with a mischievous grin stuck hers out at Ellie. It was wet and supple, swirling sensuously and at least five inches long, much to Ellie's amazement. The girl gave her a most flirtatious wink and a nod, causing Ellie to smile back at her gall. Dapa giggled and took Ellie's hand as they departed the bridge.

"She likes you, Ellie. I bet you could have her if you wished." Ellie looked at her in astonishment. Dapa had always given ever so slight hints at her attraction to females, but in the last couple days her boldness had increased tenfold.

"Dapa, you know I like men, why do you tease me so?"

"You like men? Then how come I've never seen you with one?" Dapa asked innocently. Ellie fumed in silence and trudged down the hall, her bad mood increasing with every step. Dapa matched gaits with her and Ellie tried to ignore the soft tail that crept snugly around her waist as they walked to their quarters.

An hour or so before dinner Ellie awoke from a short nap and summoned Alia. She'd made up her mind once and for all. In the past she'd always prided herself on making bold decisions and she hoped the one she'd been wrestling with would work out for the better.

The door swhooshed open and the diminutive Paladian appeared.

"Yes, Miss Ellie?"

"Alia, Dapa and I will be dining with the captain tonight. I want you to find us the most risque evening wear on the ship and deliver it to us immediately. I hope you're good at makeup too because we'll need some help." Alia clapped her hands with joy and disappeared like a puff of smoke.