Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your tongue, sweetheart," he growled, in a low voice filled with promise. She stuck her dainty pink tongue out, but he held back, making her lean in and take it in her mouth voluntarily. Bravely, she did so and sucked his thumb avidly. As her tastebuds absorbed the sweet, salty flavor of his cum she felt like a bolt of lightning struck her brain. An electric buzz shot from her head to her hard nipples where it lingered a few seconds, then blasted south to her swollen clit with a high speed vibrating sensation that rocketed her into the most exhilarating orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Losing her balance from the sensation, she fell between his legs then caught herself by wrapping her arms around his mighty thighs. Although deep in orgasm, she was aware of the long cock trailing over her shoulder and she nestled her cheek into it as she came apart. With a single hand he cupped her head to him and buried her face in his crotch where with every breath she inhaled the scent of his hot cock and dangling balls. The combination of orgasm and heady scent sent her into another spasm of pleasure that drenched her thighs in pussy juice, leaving her trembling and exhausted when it was over.

He knelt and gathered her shattered body in his arms, then carried her to his bed where he slid her in between the covers. He did the same with a wasted Dapa and still comatose Ezri. Finished, he looked down at the sleeping trio. They were so beautiful together, especially the Earthling sandwiched between the lovely Tuarian girls. There was no room for him so he made a nest on the deck with extra blankets and nodded off to a contented sleep.