Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What're we up to, Captain?" Dapa asked with a curious gleam in her eyes.

"We're gonna knock that pervs socks off tonight, along with his tramp of a slave girl. No holds barred!"

"Whoa there, missy," Dapa said gaily. "It sounds like fun, but I'm guessing you've never done anything like this before. How far are you willing to go?"

"Whatever it takes. I'm tired of being the odd girl out. I'm still a virgin and have never kissed a man or a woman. Hell, I've never even had a man feel me up other than Lak the other day in the tub, and then I was only half conscious. It all ends tonight," she said forcefully.

"Maybe you oughta get a little practice in first. We wouldn't want you slobbering all over the place when you kiss him, neither do you want to give it away too freely. Will you let me help you, please?"

"Like how?"

"Like letting me teach you to kiss. It's an art and takes awhile to master." Not giving Ellie time to respond, Dapa moved in close and held Ellie in a sweet embrace, then leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. Ellie was so surprised that her brain went blank and she froze in place. Warm lips slowly traced over hers for nearly half a minute and she was shocked at how soft and wet they were. Dapa made a little moaning sound of desire and flicked her tongue out to trace Ellie's lips, then gently pulled away. Ellie's eye remained closed and an expression of peace was on her face which Dapa thought was so beautiful.

"Oh my," Ellie managed, "I never imagined it would feel like that." She unconsciously swayed forward and Dapa's lips met hers again, this time in a minute long kiss that raised goosebumps on her arms, stiffened her nipples and dampened her panties. She was panting for air when Dapa finally pulled away and gave her a tempting smile.

"You taste lovely, Miss Ellie. I've waited for that a long time, you know."

"Is it always so, between females?" asked Ellie, still in mild shock.

"No, only if both are willing. I think you always have been, you just weren't aware until now. May I kiss you again? This time I'll do it like a man would kiss a slave girl. It may shock you, but you must be prepared if you choose to follow through with Lak tonight." Ellie thought for the briefest of moments, but remembered the vow she'd taken with herself and nodded with certainty.

"Yes, please. Teach me all you can, sweet Dapa. I've much to learn in a short time."

Dapa pulled her close and buried a hand in her hair at the back of her head, then tugged sharply, dragging a surprised squeal from Ellie. Dapa covered her mouth with her own and pried her lips apart with her hot, questing tongue. Ellie let herself sag against her partner and gave in to pleasure. Dapa plundered her mouth for long moments, capturing her tongue and sucking it gently until Ellie moaned in surrender. She became vaguely aware that at some point a warm hand had slid beneath her top to fondle a small but firm breast, Dapa's eager fingers teasing her nipple to a hard bud of desire.

Ellie's pussy began to melt with heat and she shifted in Dapa's warm embrace, her hips grinding forward to seek friction on her now swollen clit. Dapa's hand on her head held her firmly and she deepened her kiss, her long tongue licking the inside of Ellie's mouth sensuously. Ellie jerked in surprise when Dapa's tail slid between her legs and caressed her soaking wet pussy through her clothing and gasped in pleasure. Dapa pinched her nipple roughly, drawing another groan that she caught in her seeking mouth as she worked her sensitive tail between Ellie's damp thighs.

She then ran both hands behind Ellie and gripped her ass tightly, squeezing in rhythm with the thrusting of her tail. Ellie's head dropped back, involuntarily breaking the kiss as she enjoyed the build up to what promised to be a world record orgasm.

Suddenly, the door swooshed open to admit an excited Alia.

"Whoopsy, never mind little 'ol me!" she exclaimed in startled surprise as the two lovers sprang apart while quickly adjusted rumpled clothing. Ellie flushed red as a synthetic tomato, while Dapa was more circumspect.

"No worries," Dapa said, while breathing heavily. "We were training for tonight with Lak."

"Damn it, girl. If that's training, sign me up. You two are absolutely gorgeous together. I could use summa that," she giggled, as she took in the breathless pair. "So, I found some clothing for you two. It's kinda daring but I hope it'll do. It's slave girl stuff so I'm sure the captain will love it," she continued a bit awkwardly.

She handed the garments to Dapa whom gave her a simmering kiss of thanks. Alia brightened even further and returned it readily. She too, was taken with the pair and hoping for some action in the near future.

At the appointed hour, the pair made an entrance to Lak's quarters where dinner was to be served. He was already there and rose to his feet when the pair appeared in his door, escorted by Alia. His silver eyebrows rose in silent surprise at the sight of the two. They wore almost matching outfits, which included leather halter tops that lifted their firm tits and mashed them tightly together to form an impressive cleavage, even considering Ellie's lacking bust line. The short skirts that swirled around their lithe thighs were nearly diaphanous, especially when backlit by the bright lights of the passageway behind them. Ellie's costume was all black where Dapa's was sheer white. Fine gold chains encircled trim waists, as well as one ankle on each girl, bringing a hint of slavish opulence to their attire.

Ellie wore a gold bangle in her left ear, and Dapa, the matching one in her right. Together they made an absolute spectacle of feminine beauty that nearly stole his breath away. Ellie's long, coal black curls and red lips seemed to set off Dapa's brilliant blue mane and little green horns, the contrast was startling to the eye and only added to their hypnotizing allure.

"Please, sit," he stuttered, embarrassed that words seemed to fail him. He gestured to his slave girl and she pulled back chairs for his guests.

"This is Ezri," he said, as he recovered his composure. "She's been with me for nearly two years now. Seems like yesterday, doesn't it, sweetheart?" he asked, and playfully smacked her firm ass as she wandered by.

"Yes, Master," she giggled and kissed the top of his head. Ellie was all eyes she watched their banter, somehow wishing she were in the slave girls place. Meanwhile, Dapa was checking out their host. He was clothed in a white linen shirt and matching pants that hung loosely from his immensely tall, thick, frame, the drawstrings at his waist giving a casual look that seemed to work well for him. His skin was a medium blue rather than pale at the moment, hinting that he wasn't quite settled and slightly on edge about something, at least to Dapa's experienced eye. She suspected he was nervous about their presence, belying the notion that he was a hard, brutal pirate of ill intent.

"Dinner tonight will be a Korg tenderloin along with a real treat we've been sitting on for quite awhile. Awhile back we intercepted a supply run from Earth to Mars. Luckily, it contained one of my favorite dishes, lobster. Have you ever had it, Ellie?"

"No, I haven't. My great grandfather told me of it though. It was always sold to rich people, not us peons. I'd love to try it," she said, and gave him her most enchanting look. He smiled beautifully and gave her a tempting glimpse of his fangs. For some reason they attracted her immensely, yet also frightened her a bit. They looked quite dangerous indeed.

Ezri served the dinner, then knelt at Lak's side submissively where he fed her bites from his plate occasionally.

"I hope you like the wine. We pirates have to take what we can and it's not always the best stuff in the galaxy." Dapa swallowed a sip and a look of amazement crossed her face.

"It's delicious! I simply love it. May I have more please, Ezri?" The slave girl rose willingly to her feet and refilled the goblet. While doing so, her tail crept around and caressed Dapa's waist, drawing a purr of delight from the Tuarian girl.

"Mmm, so good, Ezri. Thank you, honey," she praised. The little slave blushed slightly under her fur and resumed her position at her master's side. Lak didn't miss a thing, and what he'd just witnessed gave him hope for the evening ahead. Ellie was working up the bravery to flirt with the Lak but she had a few questions that needed answers, and with the wine flowing she figured now was as good a time as any.

"Captain, may I ask a few questions, please?"

"Indeed. Please call me Lak, or some other term of endearment. I hear 'captain' much too often."

"As you please. So, you've given us the choice of slavery or to mate. What does this mating involve? You spoke of genetic manipulation. A female is genetically altered which allows her to become pregnant by a Paladian, which with a normal female human is not possible?"

"That's correct," he responded, unhappy that the conversation had taken this turn. "My semen won't make a female human or Tuarian pregnant without genetic manipulation."

Dapa wasn't happy either and rudely poked Ellie's thigh under the table in an attempt to make her shut up. Ignoring her, Ellie continued.

"Dapa told me about when you and her were fooling around the other night. She said she'd never orgasmed like that in her life, and let me tell you, the girl's been around."

"Ellie! What the hell! You little hussy!" Dapa all but shouted while Lak laughed uproariously.

"Easy, honey. I'm joking. But really, what's the deal with that? Why did your sperm do that to her?"

Wiping tears from his eyes, Lak attempted to explain.

"Most males have two testicles, right? Well, our race is unique and my bloodline is even more so. We're not sure of the extent of it yet, but we learn more with each passing decade. My right one manufactures sperm that will impregnate the proper female, while my left makes a liquid that when absorbed by a female stimulates her pleasure center an unbelievable amount. So much that too large a volume could prove to be fatal. It also has other effects that remain to be discovered, especially on human females," he said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Ellie sat there, stunned and unbelieving of his words. Finally, she broke out in laughter while he looked at her steadily without a hint of humor in his expression.

"You're telling me you can kill a female with pleasure?" she giggled uncontrollably. He just stared at her with now icy grey eyes until she came around. Ezri was beginning to look more than uncomfortable, to the point she was fidgeting unhappily in place. Dapa was frantically jabbing Ellie with her tail to get her attention, but wine and pure stubbornness was having it's way with her captain.

"It also can be used to modify a females physical structure, and trust me, it works. Doesn't it, my pet," he said softly, the ice leaving his eyes as he calmed down and stroked Ezri's sleek, well rounded bottom.

"Yes, Master," she purred and cupped her huge, firm tits, the nipples now hardened from his caress, "it works indeed. I thank you every day for what you've given me."

"You're welcome, little one."

Ellie had another question as she was having a hard time letting go of the subject.

"How do you control it?"

"With a thought," he sighed tiredly. "I tire of these word games, Earthling. Perhaps a demonstration would work better for you?" he asked, with a deadly smile.

Ezri's face lit up like a lamp while Dapa's expression was a bit more curious than cautious. Ellie was struck dumb as her brain struggled to give the correct answer.

"Too late. Decision made," he announced.

"Ezri, take care of our Tuarian guest. Ellie, get your human ass over here, now!" he growled, in a voice that brooked no dissent. Ellie was shocked, but obeyed immediately. Her military experience demanded instant obedience to command and her body reacted quickly. She stood and went to his side, only to have him sweep her onto his lap with a massively muscled arm. She sat stiffly, watching as Ezri approached Dapa. Her tail reached around her and caressed Dapa's face, which tipped up just in time to meet Ezri's for a deep kiss. The wine had worked on Dapa as well, perhaps more so than Ellie due to her Tuarian blood. Regardless, Dapa was more than happy to play and returned the caress with one of her own. One that found her hands exploring their way up Ezri's thighs to graze the soft fur of her mound. Purrs of pleasure filled the air as the two girls began making out, much to the apparent consternation of Ellie whom was now squirming on Lak's lap, her pussy creaming readily at the sight before her.

She noticed a hard lump beneath her ass that was getting longer and harder by the second and she knew immediately it was his cock. Her breathing grew rapid as she tried to process what was happening and he picked up on it at once.

His big hand crept up, fisted a handful of her hair and rudely twisted her to face him, then he kissed her hard, smashing her lips to his until she cried out in protest. She moaned as his long tongue pried it's way between her sweet, red lips to plunder her wet mouth, much as Dapa had warned of except this was more than overwhelming. The scent and heat of him was too much and she tried to extricate herself, but he wouldn't have it. Instead, he hugged her tighter and renewed his assault, licking and nipping her lips until they were swollen and angry red. As his saliva mixed with hers, a languid feeling came over her and she felt an irresistible urge to part her legs and take him between them, while her nipples became hard as diamonds and begged for his attention. Something deep inside told her that even his wet tongue was having its way with her body, making her helplessly crave his touch.

Finally, breaking away he roughly turned her head to focus her gaze back on the Tuarians. Ezri was on her knees between Dapa's widespread legs, lapping her swollen peach like a kitten laps cream. Ellie almost fainted in surprise having never seen such an act, only hearing of it in Dapa's crazy stories. Cries of pleasure broke from Dapa's sweet mouth as Ezri expertly ate her pussy. The sight of her extra long tongue drilling deep inside Dapa's hot tunnel was mesmerizing to watch.

"They're beautiful, aren't they," Lak whispered softly. "I love watching females fuck. So amazingly beautiful." Ellie had to admit it was certainly exciting because her panties were now dripping wet and she was afraid she'd stain his pants with her juices. His big hands spanned her small waist and he lifted her to her feet.

"Watch and learn, Earthling," he growled, and went to stand beside Dapa while facing Ezri. Ellie gasped as Ezri raised a slim hand and untied his pants, which fell down only to be caught and suspended by the semi-rigid tool that hung menacingly down his thigh. She worked the linen over and down his long shaft until it bobbed free, then gripped it in her other hand. Both Ellie and Dapa's eyes widened in shock at the sight of him. He was nearly twelve inches long and a beautiful blue color. The swelling head was a dark pink that deepened to a bright red as he grew more aroused before their eyes. An inch or so from the head was another flared ring that encircled his thick shaft, followed by another an inch further down, giving him three flared ridges that would undoubtedly bring a fortunate lover immense pleasure.

Ezri tore herself from Dapa's pussy to find his swollen cock head with her hot mouth. He groaned as she took in the mighty helmet, her tongue bathing it with saliva in anticipation of taking him down her throat. For long minutes she worked over him until he was gripping her head and panting for air.

When he felt the first stirrings of orgasm, he removed himself and pushed her back down between Dapa's thighs to resume her labors. Dapa cried out in pleasure and cupped Ezri's head into her crotch.

"Ellie. Come here!" he commanded. Still in a daze, she followed his order and went to stand beside him.

"No, kneel beside her," he commanded again. She went to her knees and witnessed a male cock up close and personal for the first time. He stroked his length patiently while Ezri worked Dapa to a frenzy. Ellie watched in amazement when a long string of cum drooled from his swollen cock head and he swiped a drop off with a finger. While Dapa's head was thrown back in ecstasy, he wiped his wet finger over her lips and she sucked it almost frantically. Immediately, her little body bowed and she let out an otherworldly cry of pleasure. Her thighs tightened uncontrollably around Ezri's head and she came violently while Ellie watched in awe. Lak caught her chin in a big hand and shuffled closer to her. The urge to take him in her mouth was irresistible and her lips parted slightly in anticipation. He pushed a thumb between them and she suckled greedily, wishing in a far corner of her mind it was his cock. Soon enough, it was. He replaced his thumb with his cock and she took as much of him in her mouth as she could, her lips stretched as wide as possible around the swollen head. Her pussy quivered and dripped in her panties as she took in her first taste and smell of rutting, male Paladian. Whining now, she gave him her all, frantically stuffing him in until his entire swollen cock head was lodged in her mouth.

Somehow, Dapa's prior coaching made its way into her consciousness and she worked her tongue around his shaft, bathing him in hot saliva while he murmured words of encouragement above her. Highly aroused and in no shape to last for long, he gripped her head in his hands and began thrusting into her, despite having no place to go. Her head simply rocked back and forth with his movements. Finally, he let out an agonizing shout and abruptly pulled free.

"Ezri!" he cried, as he rapidly stroked his cock. Immediately, she turned to him and opened her mouth while holding her huge tits up and forward to receive his load. Ellie was shocked beyond words when a massive stream of hot cum erupted from his cock to splatter at high velocity over Ezri's still clothed breasts. She could actually hear it impact as huge squirts of white liquid poured down her chest to puddle on the deck between her widespread knees.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" he grunted as each spurt shot out of his cock while his balls spasmed in their tight sack. Ellie watched as Ezri's fingers buried themselves between her thighs, whirling madly on her clit as she searched for orgasm.

"Are you ready, slave?" he panted, still spurting helplessly.

"Yes, Master! Please!" she cried out, then opened her mouth even wider. He centered himself on her and squeezed the base of his cock tightly in his fist until the pressure built in his balls almost painfully. Suddenly, he released his hand and a final shot of hot cum blasted out to coat Ezri's tongue. Almost instantly she came hard, crying out in unimaginable pleasure as his cum worked its magic and blew her violently into space. She shuddered and shook while Ellie and Dapa looked on, gawking at the sight. Lak let out a long groan of pleasure and milked his cock until the last drops of cum landed on the deck.

Ezri continued to come until she fell back and tipped over, almost hitting the steel floor with her head as she was seized in spasms of ecstasy.

Ellie watched in shock as the poor girls small body shook violently. A particularly hard orgasm ripped into her and she grunted deep, then expelled her breath in a long gasp, finally going limp and passing out from sheer pleasure while Ellie and Dapa stared at her in amazement.

Lak fisted a handful of Ellie's black hair and firmly tugged her head around to face him. He smeared a thumb over his dripping cock head, harvesting the tiniest drop of cum and offered it to Ellie. She looked in his eyes and saw lust, but also a deep affection. She knew somehow that he wouldn't do anything to harm her.