Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 05

Story Info
Ellie loses her virginity. Ezri gets her revenge.
8.1k words
4.7
3.4k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate

Chapter V

Ellie, Dapa, and Ezri stood before Lak as he inspected their uniforms. Unbeknownst to them he had a surprise in store, one that would undoubtedly cause much consternation among the crew members of the pirate ship, of that there was no doubt. Ellie and Dapa were dressed in the common uniform used aboard ship, while Ezri being a slave girl, was clothed differently but unique in her own way. Her slim Tuarian body was draped seductively in slave silk but she was covered far more than was usual for her, almost modestly in fact.

Ellie and Dapa wore tight fitting, medium grey bodysuits with black piping, a near copy of what the pirate captain himself was wearing.

As they preened before his gaze he spoke in a serious voice that indicated he'd put plenty of thought into his speech.

"Ellie, I've decided to make you first mate of my ship. Your loyalty and willingness to risk your life to save mine should be rewarded. It's the least I can do." Ellie stood wide eyed and startled at his words and tried to form an answer but he held up a hand to silence her.

"Also, Dapa will be made my navigator and chief pilot for the same reasons. She really went above and beyond when she came down to rescue us. Both of you are free from being made slaves or mating with Paladian males. I can't in good conscience force that fate on either of you after your recent actions."

On hearing his words, Dapa let out a cry and ran to his arms with tears leaking from her eyes. He smiled gently and held her while she sobbed happily.

"Ezri," he continued, "for your bravery in helping Dapa escape Dar's clutches and furthermore enduring his torture, I give you your freedom. From now on you're free to do anything you like and to go anywhere you desire. I'll fully fund you for the remainder of your life."

She let out a terrible cry, leaving them to wonder if she was excited or frightened to death. She joined Dapa in his arms and cried her heart out while he kissed her sweetly.

"Oh, Master!" she managed between sobs, "Please don't make me leave you! You're my life and reason to live. If my freedom means I must leave, then I choose to remain a slave girl! Please, Master! Keep me at your side!"

Ellie's heart went out to the poor little Tuarian female so she went to her and hugged her gently, sharing the embrace with Lak and Dapa.

"Of course I'll keep you, sweetheart. You can do anything you please, including staying with me. In fact it gladdens my heart that you choose to, but I insist you accept your freedom. Keep it to yourself if you must, but I mean for you to be free." She fell to her knees and hugged his thighs while looking up at him beseechingly.

"May I stay collared, please, Master?" she begged as she unconsciously ran a finger between the black leather band and her slender neck. "Will you still use me when you need comfort?" He knelt in front of her and held her tightly to his chest.

"Of course, my sweet. Your wish is my command. You've done for more for me than I can ever repay." She sobbed happily and kissed his face repeatedly until he smiled and broke out in joyful laughter. Dapa and Ellie knelt as well and joined the two in their happiness. Soon enough, Lak broke them up and stood to his feet.

"Next on the list of things to do is to arm my new crew members. To the armory!" he commanded.

Once there, he produced a chip implant device and after programming three new chips, fired them into the right index fingers of the girls while they squealed aloud in pain. He included Ezri much to her surprise.

"My women will never be unarmed again," he said in a low, angry voice. "These chips are programmed to allow you three access to any compartment aboard ship, including my private quarters. They'll also allow you to use all our weapons systems from handheld blasters to the photon torpedoes. I want you all to be able to assist me in any way possible when we get in trouble again, which I'm sure we will," he said with a glint in his now grey eyes.

"Furthermore, you'll be able to operate all our cloaking devices, both integral to the ship as well as the fighters and the belts Ellie and I used when we retook the bridge. Any questions?"

The girls were in mild shock at the responsibilities he'd gifted them with and could only shake their heads as they struggled to comprehend their new situation.

"Ezri, you and I will do some small arms training immediately. I want you fairly competent with both rifle and pistol in short order."

"Yes, Master. I'd love to, it'll be fun!" she said excitedly. He then withdrew two rifles and pistols from the racks and gave them to Ellie and Dapa.

"When I address the crew, you two keep your eyes peeled. If anyone goes off halfcocked, take them down hard. I've no need for disloyal pirates. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!" the two beauties barked out and nearly saluted him, such was the authority in his tone. He smiled and reached into a nearby locker to withdraw a large knife and utility belt, then wrapped it twice around Ezri's waist and sheathed the blade at her side.

"You too, little one. If anyone gives you any grief or threatens you at all, stick 'em good!" She lovingly gazed up at him and gave him the most beautiful smile he'd ever received from her.

"I will, Master. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. Ladies, let's head for the bridge!"

"Captain's on the bridge!" The cry rang out as Lak's forbidding hulk stepped through the bulkhead door. Every eye turned to him and swiftly quailed under his steel gaze. His eyes were a cold grey, greyer than any crewman had ever seen them, and they expected the worst.

"Listen up ya scurvy dogs!" he thundered. "From now on, former Captain Ellie Blackmore will reign as first mate on this ship! Does anyone have a problem with that?" A few shocked gasps were audible as the import of his announcement sank in. It was unheard of for a female to serve as first mate, much less one that had been captured and relegated to slave status.

"Furthermore, former enlisted navigator, Dapa Centauri, is now navigator and chief pilot! Again, are there any problems with that?"

A weak 'no, sir' echoed in the silence.

"What?" he roared, now louder than ever.

"No, sir!" the remaining crewmen cried out, eager now to please their captain. Everyone had taken note of the rifles and pistols slung around the two females lean frames and sharp minds were putting two and two together.

"Everyone knows my girl Ezri, correct?"

"Yes, sir!"

"From now on she'll be under arms. Any one of you that threaten or hurt her in any way will answer to me. Understand?"

A burly Paladian officer who was in command of the engineering section couldn't help himself and advanced rapidly with a vicious snarl, his fangs bared threateningly.

"But Captain, she's a mere slave girl! A worthless cunt and not fit to suck my cock! I object to her...."

His eyes widened in panic as Ezri yanked the pistol from Lak's holster with a trembling hand and waved it in his general direction.

Everyone behind him dove for cover as she yelled out, "Fuck you Kade! I heard you mumbling mutiny shit with Dar! Die fucker!"

She popped off a round that by luck alone took him directly between his shocked eyes, blowing bone and yellow brain matter all over his console. She drilled him again, hitting him in the foot as his body slowly slumped and tipped over with a crash. A surprised Lak quickly gripped her from behind and relieved her of his pistol before she could cause unintentional damage to the bridge and it's sensitive electronics.

Trembling with emotion, she turned into him and buried her face in his chest. He hugged her and stroked her tail until she calmed down.

"Are you ok, little one?"

"Yes, Master. I'm just angry. I'm not a cunt, he is," she said hotly.

"Then tell him, not me, sweetheart," he said a bit cooly. Ellie gave him the stink eye at his tone, but he was reading Ezri's body language and emotions and he hoped she'd respond like a true pirate. She made him proud when she pushed away from him and walked over to the dead pirate, then kicked his ruined skull with her small foot, scattering it's remaining slushy contents out on the steel deck.

"I'm not a cunt! You are, you worthless cocksucker!" she yelled passionately. A few laughs were heard from the still frightened crew, and hearing them gave her more impetus to act out again. She kicked him hard in the balls and nearly broke her big toe. She hopped about on one leg, balancing herself with her sinuous tail while cursing a blue streak until the entire bridge erupted in gales of laughter, their piratical instincts finally kicking in as they enjoyed the incredible spectacle before them.

"Enough!" roared Lak, whom was fighting back tears of mirth in his now blue eyes. "It seems we need a new chief of engineers. Someone get their ass down to engineering and bring me Teder. He's always been a hard charger."

"Right away, sir!" a young Paladian male said, and sprinted for the hatchway.

"Since we're on the subject, this afternoon I'll pronounce sentence on the traitor, Dar. I highly recommend you all watch your screens and learn how we deal with mutineers."

"Aye, aye, sir!" rang out from the crew as Lak looked at them all with a steely glare.

"First mate Blackmore!" he bellowed.

"Yes sir!"

"You have the bridge! Remain in orbit until we return."

"Aye, aye, sir!" Ellie returned briskly, and took the seat at her new console.

"Chief pilot! Ezri! Come with me. We'll settle scores with Dar and depart this planet ASAP."

"Aye, aye, sir!"

"Yes, Master!"

Lak led them to the brig where he and another burly pirate trussed a struggling Dar hand and foot, then threw him aboard a small cargo ship, the same one they'd used to ferry the Ralek meat to the mother ship. He took Ezri aside for a few moments of privacy while Dapa warmed the engines.

"Little one, because of how Dar treated you, I'm asking for your input on his punishment. Would you like to choose his fate?" Ezri thought for a few moments before answering him.

"I would, Master. I hate him and how he betrayed you and humiliated me."

"Tell me what you want and I'll make it happen, sweetheart."

She stood on her tiptoes and he bent over so she could whisper in his ear. A smile broke his grim countenance as she spoke softly. He nodded and straightened up.

"Consider it done, lover. Climb aboard and we'll blast off."

Dapa was sweating plasma rounds as she took the craft down through the planet's atmosphere on manual flight control. Lak had insisted she not use the autopilot so he could watch her skills. Her fears were all for naught as she brought the ship through entry as smoothly as he could have done it himself. He patted her shoulder and leaned over to kiss her cheek, bringing a brilliant smile to her face.

"Damn, Dapa. That was slick as cum on a gold tooth. I may keep you around!"

She colored furiously under her ivory fur and her tail lashed about in pleasure.

"Thanks, sweetheart. I was scared to death the whole way down!" He chuckled and patted her knee.

"Take us down and hover over the Ralek carcass. We have some nasty business to attend to. Keep all exterior cameras recording, and I'll also have two drones out. Push all the feed up top so the crew can watch. Keep 'er steady as a rock for us because Ezri will go external."

"Aye, aye, Captain!"

He went back to the cargo bay to see Ezri guarding Dar, whom was still bound and lying on the deck.

"Are you ready, little one?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. Let's get it over with."

Lak dragged Dar over atop the closed cargo bay doors and lay him on his belly, then trussed his ankles to his elbows behind his back, bending his spine backwards in a tight bow while he howled in indignation. When he was secure, Ezri cut the clothing from his upper body, managing to nick him several times in the process while he squawked in protest. Lak then lowered a winch line from an overhead beam and clipped it to Dar's bindings. He winched the traitor up until he was dangling above the doors while Ezri hopped up to stand on his back, bending his spine further backwards and eliciting a howl of pain from the mutineer. Ezri's lithe tail gripped the winch line as Lak opened the cargo doors and lowered the pair through the hatch while Dapa brought the craft low over the bones of the deceased Ralek.

Dozens of nasty carnivorous creatures were fighting amongst themselves over the remaining vestiges of meat and sinew, with a few looking up as they heard the engines above. Dar let out a shout of fear as he realized what was in store for him. Lak released two drones and they hovered close to the suspended pair, relaying the camera feed to the mothership. Ezri spoke in her headset and Lak lowered them down until they were just out of reach of the jackal-like creatures below.

"Ready yourself, you raping bastard!" Ezri growled in Dar's ear as she knelt on his back.

"Fuck you and your master, you worthless cunt!" he roared.

Ezri drew her knife and reached under his stomach, then stabbed deep in his lower abdomen as he screamed in agony. She sawed her way across his belly having to work hard to get through his steel hard abs. Green blood rained down on the creatures below, causing them to jump high, snapping at the doomed pirate. When she finished her cut, she slid her hand in his abdominal cavity and ripped his colon out, then fed it down to the snapping carnivores below. A particularly large one leapt higher than the rest and caught the offering in his slavering maw. When he fell to the ground it pulled Dar's intestines out in a long, gruesome rope. Immediately a fight for possession began and Dar screamed as his guts were brutally ripped from his body.

With her tail wrapped tightly around the winch line, Ezri began jumping up and down on his back, his spine bowing deeper and deeper until it broke with a loud crack. Dar let out a long wavering cry of agony, then finally fell unconscious.

One of the drones had zoomed in close and Ezri looked directly into the lense.

"I am not a cunt!" she screamed, and shook her bloody knife in triumph. She spoke in her headset and Lak zipped the bloody pair up in the hatchway where Ezri nimbly hopped off to the side. She reached out and cut the line, and Dar's now lifeless body spiraled down to crunch into the Ralek's bony carcass where he disappeared under dozens of growling, snapping creatures. Ezri threw herself in Lak's arms and sobbed her heart out. He held her for several minutes until she recovered her wits, then signaled Dapa to head for home.

Silence ruled the bridge when Lak, Dapa, and Ezri stepped through the hatchway. It was all a pale Ellie could do to not throw herself in his arms for comfort. Watching the terrible scene unfold on the view screens had shaken her and the crew badly. Not just the brutality of it, but also the fact that the diminutive little slave girl was capable of such violence. Dapa was also affected but not nearly as bad. Lak noticed Ellie's condition at once and went to her immediately.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" he asked softly, so the crew couldn't hear.

"I think so. What a terrible scene that was." She couldn't help herself and put a trembling hand on his forearm.

"Keep the ship in orbit and tell the crew we stay on station another twelve hours. Come to my quarters when you're ready."

"Ok, sweetheart. I'll be there shortly."

He went to Dapa who was now at her station.

"When Ellie is done with you, take Ezri to bed. She needs comforting, I'll be doing the same with Ellie."

"Will do, lover. By the way, that was fucking awful down there. I almost tossed my cookies."

"Cookies? What's a cookie and why would you throw one while you're piloting a ship?" he asked with a quizzical expression.

"It's something Ellie says, an Earth saying. It means throw up your dinner," she giggled, as she felt some tension leave her body. He just shook his head and smiled.

"Humans are so weird sometimes."

"I know, but it's a good weird. I really love that girl. Take care of her for me?"

"Roger that, sweetie. She's in good hands."

"Be careful with her. It's her first time you know."

"I'm aware of that. I'll do my best to control myself, but it's difficult sometimes. Especially around beauties such as you!" He sneaked a hand behind her and pinched her ass, bringing a yip of surprise and a brilliant smile to her face.

"Can I be next? I sure need some male loving, sweetheart," she whispered sexily.

"Lemme see what I can do," he said, with a cheeky grin and a wink.

He was in the shower washing the day's dirty work from his seven foot frame when Ellie stepped in beside him. Without a word she wrapped her arms around him and despite the hot water, shivered in his embrace. He simply held her until he felt her hold loosen, then began soaping her lithe body.

She purred in pleasure as he gently cleaned her, especially when he got to her breasts and smooth pussy. Eventually, he rinsed and toweled her off, then took her to bed. She readily took him between her thighs and he kissed her gently as he hovered above her. It was her first experience with a male and she was more than ready for it. She remembered what Dapa had shown her and soon she was plunging her tongue in his mouth, drunk with the sweet taste of him.

His saliva had a warm soothing effect on her, causing her to relax and take his tongue deeper in her mouth. She imagined it was his cock and she sucked it rhythmically, almost nursing on it. He felt her nipples harden against his chest and soon he left her hot mouth to pursue them with his. She caught her breath at the sensations of him suckling her breasts and pushed her chest towards him, straining for more attention. He teased her pink nipples for long minutes until she was writhing beneath him and humping her pussy against his thigh, seeking friction.

Ever so slowly he worked his way south until he lifted her thighs over his shoulders, then looked up at her with deep blue eyes. She was entranced at the sight of his handsome face and long silver hair. Almost unconsciously she caressed his cheeks, then curled her fingers on the sides of his head, urging him closer. She sucked in her breath when his huge hands cupped her ass and spread her cheeks wide open, crying out when his tongue licked over her tailbone, then worked it's sinuous way across her tiny pick asshole. Her back bowed when he continued his way to the bottom of her pussy and slowly split her open.

A sigh of pleasure broke her lips as he tasted her petals, then ever so slowly dug deeper between them.

"Oh, ah. Sweetheart, that feels amazing!" she managed to whisper as sensations overwhelmed her body. He took his time exploring her while she writhed under him. He studiously avoided her swollen clit until she locked her fingers in his hair and ground her pussy on his face, in search of her first male inspired orgasm. She whined in frustration when he pulled away and climbed up her body to kiss her again, this time sharing her own taste with her. It drove her to greater heights and she licked his lips, nipping him in passion as he drove his tongue in her mouth repeatedly, simulating that he was fucking her.

Her pussy found his thigh again and she rubbed against him frantically, trying to reach orgasm one way or the other.

Again he descended her body to sample her wet pussy. This time he dug his tongue deep inside her, so deep he could feel the remnants of her virginity. Long ago she'd used her fingers to fuck herself, but it had been so painful and her hymen so tough that she'd only partially broken it and never again tried to penetrate her tunnel, simply choosing to stimulate her clit to pleasure herself.

She jerked as the tip of his hot tongue slid in and out, bringing her sensations she'd only dreamed of until now.