Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faint whispers awoke Ellie and she opened a sleepy eye to see Ezri and Dapa stripping the bed and cleaning Lak's spending from the headboard. Embarrassed, Ellie slithered off of Lak without waking him and went to shoo the girls away.

"I can do this, it's our mess!" she said softly, while blushing furiously.

"Nonsense," Ezri returned quietly." I've done this more times than I can count. Our male cums in buckets doesn't he?" she tittered behind a dainty hand.

Dapa was wide eyed at the still sodden bed sheets.

"I guess so, damn it. I thought he had to be more careful with that stuff," she said in curiosity.

"He does, but last night he concentrated really hard and managed to use his mating cum. He said he'd never done it before other than rutting, but he sure seemed to like it. I know I did," Ellie replied, while still red in the face.

"Interesting," Ezri returned. "I'd like to try that with him too. We've always been so careful with his pleasure cum. I'm slowly building up to taking more though. I can almost swallow a full squirt now. When I first started seeing him, any more than a drop would nearly kill me from so many orgasms."

"How was it?" Dapa asked in a whisper.

"It was amazing. The whole thing was amazing," Ellie answered quietly. "It hurt awfully, but felt so good at the same time. Nothing like I thought it'd be."

"Was he gentle or did he take you like a beast?" Ezri asked as she envisioned the two lovers together in her naughty Tuarian head.

"Oh, he was so gentle and I had to make him take me. I think he would've stopped if I hadn't. He was very considerate."

"That sounds like him," Ezri said a bit wistfully. "He likes to play the rough and tough pirate but usually he's quite kind. Sometimes though, I like to push his buttons and be naughty to him. I love it when he takes it out on me."

"Oh my, I can only imagine," Dapa said with some jealousy. "I sure hope I get a turn soon. I need a good fuck, it's been far too long for me." She noticed Ellie's expression and it looked like she was a bit put off at the idea, so Dapa continued on.

"If that's ok, sweet Ellie. I wouldn't want to make waves between you two."

The odd look on Ellie's face disappeared and she smiled at Dapa.

"Oh, never mind me. I'm just so new at this. I have no claim on him, and besides, I really liked it when you teased him the other night. It was very exciting."

"If you like, you can be there with us if he chooses to take me. I'd like that," Dapa said a bit shyly, still unsure of how far she could push Ellie.

"Not if, when!" Lak's voice growled from behind their backs. "What're you troublemakers dreaming up?" he said as he gathered the three beauties in his long arms.

"Nothing, Master!" Ezri said with a giggle, "we're all your well behaved sex slaves."

"Well, get cleaned up and meet me on the bridge. Let's get outta here," he said with a smile, then smacked all their pert asses in turn, drawing squeals of appreciation.

Once on the bridge, Lak sat in his command chair and perused his crew. They were all attempting to look busy, but he knew their duties had been done long before he arrived, as everyone was ready to move on from this place of mutiny and death.

"First Mate Blackmore!" he called out in a stern voice.

"Yes, Captain!" Ellie returned smartly from her station.

"Take us to Kepler 16 and make it snappy. We have ore to convert to cash and a crew that needs to go ashore."

"Aya, aye, Captain!" she sang out. "Chief Pilot Centauri. Set a course for Kepler 16 by the fastest route!"

"Yes, First Mate. Right away!" Dapa said with excitement in her voice, happy to once again be flying. Her fingers flew over her touch screens and in mere seconds had a solution.

"Ready to engage, Captain!" she called out, so excited that she skipped the chain of command. Apparently it didn't matter on a pirate ship because no one fluttered an eyelash at her breach of protocol. Just then, Ezri walked on the bridge and knelt at his right side where he affectionately put a big hand on the back of her neck and played with her collar while he eyed his crew one last time. She purred under his touch, then caressed his thigh with her sinuous tail and tensed herself for flight. He smiled secretly, happy beyond reason at how his new crew members had settled in. Ellie caught his eye and he gave her a broad wink, making her giggle softly as color crept over her chest and face. Satisfied, he faced the forward viewport and settled back in his seat.

"Engage!"