Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he withdrew from her and using all his skill concentrated on her clit. For long minutes her teased and tortured her until the sounds of her cries and the movement of her hips told him her time was near. He sucked her clit in his mouth and slowly circled it with his tongue. Her breathing became labored and her fingers gripped his head tightly while she began humping his face in a steady rhythm, letting him know he was doing what she needed to come.

She let out an unearthly cry and clamped her thighs tightly around him, then exploded in the most violent orgasm she'd ever experienced. He held on for all he was worth as she came apart around him, his open mouth filling with a copious flow of hot juice as her pussy spasmed again and again. With a deep groan of pleasure he swallowed all she offered and went back for more. As her orgasm began to wane, he ran his long tongue deep inside her and past her partial barrier to lick the opening of her cervix. A scream of pleasure echoed through the room as another orgasm smashed into her. Using his tongue like a sinuous cock, he slid in and out of her while she continued to shiver and shake around him.

"Gaah! Please, lover!" she finally cried out," I can't take anymore!" Her small hands pushed down on his head until he reluctantly pulled away. He'd never tasted a pussy so sweet and didn't want to abandon her yet. She tugged him up and over her to kiss him passionately, loving the smell and taste of herself on his lips. The weight of his massive cock settled between her thighs and the huge head tapped her pubic mound. She broke her kiss to look down and caught her breath at the size of him. Her small hand crept down and hefted his shaft while she was torn between fear and passion. She desperately wanted him, yet quailed at the thought of taking such a monster inside her.

She looked up at his eyes and he saw the fear in her single, brilliant green orb.

"Only when you're ready, my love," he murmured.

"Oh, I'm ready, sweetheart. I'm just nervous and scared. Can we talk a little?"

"Of course, lover."

"This is my first time, but I want to experience everything and I want you to cum inside me if you can."

"Remember what I told you? My pleasure cum is far too potent. I don't know how badly it'll affect you."

She pulled him down for a kiss, then continued.

"I remember. Can't you use your mating cum? It shouldn't hurt me and I can't get pregnant."

A startled look came over his face as he thought for a moment.

"I've never considered that. I always want to satisfy my lover so I use pleasure cum, but when I'm in rut I always default to mating. If I concentrate hard enough I should be able to do it."

A beautiful smile came over her face and she kissed him again.

"I'd love that. I want my first time to be perfect."

"I'll keep myself as small as I can too if you like."

"Please do, big fella. You're kinda scary ya know."

"I realize that and I'm sorry. It's just the way I'm built."

She tugged him down and hugged him tightly, then whispered in his ear.

"You're perfect for me. I think I'm ready for you, honey." He nodded and loomed up over her looking frighteningly huge in the process. He grabbed a pillow and nudged her hip.

"Lift up for me." When she did so he slid it under her ass and then situated her how he wanted. His hands encircled her ankles and he spread her legs wide, then crouched down and reintroduced his tongue to her pussy. She squealed in delight as he licked deep, his saliva warming and soothing her until she felt like her pussy was turning inside out in its willingness to open herself to him.

Satisfied with her wetness, he raised up and notched his thick cock head at her slick opening. She let out a cry when he pushed forward, his flared head shunting her lips aside as he sought entry, to no avail.

He pulled back and reached for a bottle of oil on the bedside to ease his passage, but she caught his hand in hers.

"Just us, sweetheart. I want to feel everything whether it hurts or not, please."

He nodded gave her a tender smile, more than impressed with her bravery.

Again, he pushed his cock head into her and pushed gently, but made little headway and a frown creased his brow.

"Look at me, lover," she said as she touched his face. "You'll know if it's too much."

He nodded and looked deep into her eye, then began a slow but steady push and forged his way inside. He groaned in pleasure as the tightest pussy he'd ever been in gripped his cock head like a fist.

"Ah, damn it girl, you feel amazing!" he said in a ragged voice. She smiled through her pain and gave him a slight nod, letting him know she was doing ok.

Her breath caught when he bumped against the remains of her hymen and she grunted in pain, touching his hard abdominals with a gentle hand.

"Oof, you're so big. Give me a second," she breathed. She wriggled her hips, trying to find a more comfortable position but his cock felt like an iron rod buried inside her. He pulled out and again bent down to shove his tongue inside her. She moaned in pleasure when he ran it deep and licked her hymen time and again, bathing it in his special saliva, causing her body to react and ready itself for his entry. She smiled in encouragement when he pushed his cock head in her again, this time she took him much easier until he touched the narrow place inside her.

The sight of his cock stretching her wide was mesmerizing and he stared at their joining in amazement. She touched his face again and raised it to look in her eye.

"All the way this time, lover. Make me yours," she whispered in a trembling voice.

"Put your legs around me so I can feel your body speak to me," he said gently.

Without hesitation she did so, and clasped him tightly between her thighs, then nodded her head in readiness.

She felt him load his hips and she automatically tensed herself for what was to come. Slowly he began a single thrust that would only end if she stopped him or he bottomed out inside her pussy. Her eye widened and a tear ran down her cheek when his massively swollen head ripped through her hymen, followed inexorably by the second and third flared ridges that encircled the top third of his shaft. Three times she groaned in pain as he tore her open and made her his. She screamed aloud and he almost stopped his journey, but her thighs tightened around him and she dragged him deeper inside her tunnel. He felt his cock push against her cervix and he stopped his fuck, certain he was killing her. She trembled and shook beneath him until she finally settled down.

"Oh my goodness! I never thought it would feel so good and hurt so bad!" she exclaimed as sweat beaded on her forehead.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly, "I made myself as small as I could for you."

"Holy shit! If that's small, I can't imagine big. Can I see?"

She raised her head to look at their joining and a look of complete wonder came over her beautiful face.

"You look so amazing buried inside me. How much is left?" she asked tremulously. She trailed a hand down to grasp his exposed shaft and shook her head in wonder. "I don't know if I can do it."

"You don't have to, sweetie. Just enjoy me however you like."

"But I want you to enjoy me too. I want you fuck me however you like and cum inside me. That would make me the happiest," she said tenderly as she looked in his eyes. As he returned her gaze, her green eye seemed to suck him in and he felt like he was falling into it. He'd never felt this way before and she was having a profound effect on him. He began to realize he'd probably never loved a female until now, despite the fact that he'd fucked at least a hundred slave girls, none except Ezri could compare to the black haired beauty now impaled on his rampant cock.

"Take me, lover. Make me yours," she whispered, and kissed him sweetly.

He nodded and began pushing lightly then pulling back, breaking her open as gently as he could. As she writhed in pleasure against him, he felt his cock head slip beneath her cervix ever so slightly, indicating she may have more room for him. He rolled his hips to concentrate the pressure there and pushed harder. She cried out and jerked in pain, so he immediately held himself still.

Almost roughly, she gripped his head in both hands and stared up at him.

"Don't stop, finish it!" she growled passionately, "Fuck me deep, my love. I can take it!"

He drew confidence and courage from the fire in her emerald eye and kissed her roughly, nipping her lower lip with his sharp fangs.

"Very well, little one. Hang on," he almost growled. He pulled back and she loosened her thighs to give him room to work. Almost free of her tight grip, he loaded his hips and reversed direction. With unerring aim, he plunged nearly twelve inches of rock, hard cock deep inside her, ricocheting off her cervix to dive beneath it and smash into the back wall of her pussy. As each successive ridge on his cock rippled past her tightest point, she grunted deeply but took all he had to offer. As soon as he struck bottom, she tightened her legs around him to hold him firmly.

"That's it, stay right there, lover," she said, in a voice hoarse from her cries.

She kissed his neck and licked the shell of his ear, giggling as goosebumps fled down his back and sides. "Oh, you feel so good. Give me a minute, please." He nodded and returned her hug, loving how she felt so tightly wrapped around him. He felt like he was being absorbed and surrounded by her love, an emotion completely foreign to him.

"I could die happy right now," she purred. "I've never felt so complete before." She buried her face in his neck and rocked him in her arms, wondering if she was falling in love with the big, blue Paladian pirate.

Soon, he began fidgeting slightly and his hips rolled involuntarily, seeking more friction on his cock. She realized he needed to fuck and she was more than ready to set him free. Loosening her grip, she pushed up on his chest until he was hovering above her, held aloft by his strong hands and arms on both sides of her shoulders. Holding his gaze, she began working her pussy on his cock, awkwardly at first for obvious reasons, but it didn't take her long to figure out what made him feel good.

He closed his eyes and held completely still while she worked herself up and down his prodigious length. He concentrated on using his right nut, his mating testicle, to release pre-cum for lubricant. It began pouring out continuously inside her and she cried out in surprise at the heat of it. His shaft grew slick rapidly, preparing her for what was to come. He'd chosen to take her at her word and take his pleasure as he saw fit. Mentally prepared to control both the source of his cum and the size of his cock, he opened his eyes.

She looked up at him and saw an uncaged animal emerge. Instinctively, she braced herself for she knew not what. With a growl he drew back until the two secondary ridges on his cock appeared, leaving just his swollen head inside her. With a guttural groan, he lanced deep, ripping a cry of painful pleasure from her throat. His inner beast rejoiced at the sounds coming from her and wanted to hear more.

He began fucking her in a solid rhythm that rocked her slight body up the bed and he adjusted his hands so they were above her shoulders, keeping her from sliding away as he increased the power and fury of his fuck.

Each time he struck bottom she let out a deep grunt as he knocked the breath from her lungs. Somehow, through her blinding pain and pleasure she remembered how Ezri had used her tail to explore his ass, so she reached both hands behind him to spread his cheeks as they rose and fell between her thighs. He cried out when she dug her nails in and pulled him deeper inside her.

Roaring like a bull he fucked her faster for several more strokes until the fireball building in his loins shot through his right testicle, then exploded out the end of his pulsating cock to deluge her pussy with hot, mating sperm.

She screamed in ecstasy as he throbbed deep inside her and fired jet after molten jet of hot cum into the back wall of her pussy. He rolled his swollen ridges under the dome of her cervix, ripping cry after cry of pleasure from her throat as he continued to pump her full.

As her orgasm faded and her sanity returned, she ran her fingers in the cleft of his ass, urging him on and used her other hand to tenderly squeeze his balls, instinctively milking his cock dry as he shuddered and bucked deep inside her.

"Argh! Fuck, sweetheart!" he groaned. "I've never came like that in my life!"

"Me neither, lover," she whispered happily as he slowly relaxed in her arms. She hugged him tightly with arms and legs until he let himself go limp on top of her. She thought he'd crush her with his weight but she managed to keep him on her for several minutes while she sighed and wriggled about in pleasure.

She loved how his cock softened inside her, surprised at how comfortable it was. He slid down just enough to bathe her nipples with his tongue, giving her shivery little aftershocks of post play.

Eventually, he could tell she was struggling a bit to breathe, so he raised up to his knees and threw her thighs over his, keeping his cock inside her all the while. He reached over on the bedside and retrieved a hand towel to clean themselves with but Ellie stayed his hand.

"I want to see everything, lover. Show me," she said softly as she gazed down at his shaft still buried in her pussy. It glistened in the bright starlight shining through the viewport at the headboard of the massive bed. As he slowly pulled back, she gasped as all the cum trapped behind his still swollen head poured out of her to soak the sheets. She captured him in her small hand, marveling at the thick veins that followed the length of him. As the first ridge on his cock exposed itself, she ran a thumb over it causing him to jerk at the sensation. She giggled, and continued torturing him until the second one made an appearance, then did the same to it as well.

Finally, with a loud pop, his cock head pulled free and swung low between his muscled thighs, while white cum burst from her opening like a dam breaking.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed in delight, "you came a gallon, my love!"

"I don't know what a gallon is, but I'd say that's about normal," he said proudly as a veritable pool of cum soaked the bed beneath her ass.

Something caught her eye and she craned her neck up for a closer view. She caught him in her hand and tugged him up and over her so he straddled her chest and his cock swung menacingly in front of her astonished eye.

"Is that my blood?" she asked in awe, as she watched red liquid trickle down his cock.

"It is. I can smell it on us," he said gently.

She thought she'd be more surprised, but was actually proud beyond words that she'd finally been well and truly fucked. Seeing his mighty cock smeared and dripping with her blood and his thick cum was proof, and it delighted her to no end. Tugging him closer, she flicked her tongue out to taste herself on him. He smiled down at her and traced her lips with his thumb so she opened her mouth and suckled it, swirling her tongue around it like she would a cock. He pushed her mouth open, fisted his cock, then without preamble ran it in until he hit the back of her throat. She was shocked but maintained her composure and sucked him tenderly while he held her gaze.

He reached behind him and found her soaked pussy, then pushed two fingers inside her and fucked her several times while she moaned around her mouthful of cock. He freed his hand and showed her his fingers, now dripping with blood and cum. She marveled when he stuffed them in his mouth and sucked them clean with a devious look on his handsome face.

"Mmmmm, you're absolutely delicious, my love," he growled, then pulled himself free of her wet mouth. She watched in awe when he began stroking his tumescent cock while a look of intense concentration came over his face. He leaned back and penetrated her again with fingers on his left hand and continued stroking himself with his right. A thick drop of cum appeared from his slit and he slowed his movements on his cock but increased the speed of his finger fucking. Despite herself, Ellie felt another orgasm stirring and she gasped aloud. The sight of him pleasuring himself was beyond exciting and she watched his hand closely to see how he did it.

The drop of cum turned into a long string that drooled out and swung enticingly just above her mouth.

"Open," he whispered.

Obediently, she did so and he squeezed his cock, milking it's length until the frail strand broke and landed on her pink tongue. Immediately, she seized in orgasm and tried to hold his gaze but failed miserably. She cried out in intense pleasure as her tongue absorbed his pleasure cum. Lights danced behind her eye and her pussy gripped his thrusting fingers like a vice. He continued fucking her while she was locked in multiple orgasm for nearly two minutes. Her slight body was stronger than he thought and she nearly threw him off her as she struggled her way through waves of nirvana.

Finally, she caught his hand and pulled it free from her spasming pussy.

"Stop! Stop, my love! It's too much!" she begged, in a voice rough from her cries. He smiled to himself, well pleased that she'd begged for mercy.

"You stinker!" she accused lovingly, when she'd recovered slightly. "That was unfair! It's my turn now, mister. Stay where you are!"

He chose to humor her, so he did as he was bid and stayed on his knees while she scrambled up and knelt behind him. She filled her palms with oil and he gasped when her arms slid around his trim waist and she filled her hands with his cock. She used one hand with his cock head and the other to rub and stroke his two highly sensitive ridges, working him mercilessly until he was hard as steel and pouring pre-cum like a faucet.

He threw his head back and groaned as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm. When his hips started thrusting helplessly, she knew he was lost.

Suddenly, he let out an otherworldly cry and she almost dropped his cock in shock as she peered around his side. It rapidly grew another six inches and gained another inch in girth. He'd finally lost control mentally and she was seeing him at his fullest size for the first time. Intent on his pleasure, she resumed her stroking with a vengeance, her small fists flying up and down his shaft until he let out a bull roar and helplessly released himself. Rope after rope of thick cum shot out of him to land on the headboard. She marveled that it struck with such force that she could actually hear it splatter. A half dozen times he spurted out his soul while she stroked him relentlessly.

"Gaah! Oh, fuck! You're killing me, sweetheart!" he bellowed as his cock head became more and more sensitive under her oily hands.

Taking pity on him, she slowed her motions and he let out a massive sigh of relief.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," he managed to say between gasps for breath. She moved around to kneel in front of him and kissed him tenderly while milking his cock until he was completely dry.

"That was awesome, " she whispered in his ear, "and the best first time ever. Thank you sweetie."

"My pleasure, honey. You're my first human and by far the best lover I've ever had," he admitted, almost shyly.

"Lay with me awhile?" he asked.

"I'd love nothing more. There's quite a puddle here though," she giggled.

"There's always the couch," he chuckled, then flipped her over his shoulder while she laughed in the sheer joy of it. He grabbed a blanket and laid down with her on top of him. Ellie rested her ear over his heart and listened to the strong beat, hoping beyond hope that he'd be there for her well into the future. As she dropped off to sleep, Lak was kept awake long after by his thoughts, pondering how this slip of an Earthling girl had captured his heart so rapidly and completely.