Ellie Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack gets teased and tortured as the seduction begins.
2.5k words
4.68
6.7k
4

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked back to Ellie's house in shock and giggling, replaying the images we had seen, over and over. We came in the kitchen door and let Maddie know that Mom was finishing laundry and would be here shortly with taters.

Ellie and I had another task to do in the barn that needed done before lunch, so once again she prodded me to the barn. Ellie tells me there is only the last stall to clean, so I got the tractor out and scraped up the mess and hauled it out back, while she got the pressure washer out and ready to go. I sat and watched her work a bit while I was sipping some water. She was beautiful; she was wearing tight, white tank top, obviously sans bra, her nipples were pebble like, and noticeable through the tight tank. She wore blue jeans that were worn heavily in places, holes worn randomly here and there.

A hole that caught my attention was low on her left ass cheek. It was the size of a baseball, and only a few white threads were left there. I could see the crease of her ass cheek when she straightened and was mesmerized by the soft and tan skin. I figured she is either going commando or wearing a thong.

I was shaken from my thoughts when Ellie yelled "Hey! "Are you listening? I'm done, turn the sprayer off!" I jumped and said, "sorry Elle, you caught me spacing out."

"Is that the story you're sticking to? Looked to me like you were staring at my ass." She smirked.

"whatever." I said as I shut the sprayer down. I removed the feed hose from the sprayer, and got an ornery thought in my head. I looked back to Ellie, who was putting a layer of saw dust down. I decided it was a great idea to repay her for calling me out. I turned the hose back on and placed my thumb over the hose end and pointed it her way. I was successfully drenching her as she squealed and cussed me.

Then I realized that her tank top had become somewhat see through, and I just kind of froze staring at her tits. She took the opportunity to charge at me in a dead run with her hands up deflecting the spray of water. Ellie crashed into me full on, knocking the hose from my hands.

She landed squarely on top of me, and I was immediately aware of her soft boobs mashed against my chest. She tangled her legs outside my thighs, then intertwined, and locked her ankles behind my calves. This brought my focus to my crotch, it was mashed into hers and I could already feel myself responding.

While I was trying to process what was happening, she reached out with one hand and grab the nearby hose that was still running full force. Before I could think to mount a defense, she had stuck the hose down the front of my pants and began filling my groin with ice cold water, the bright side of that was that stopped the stirring in my jeans.

When the cold water hit my groin registered in my brain, I easily over powered her and rose to my feet, knocking her to the side. I removed the hose from my pants and reached down and scooped her up in my arms and throwing her over my shoulder.

Ellie yelped. "NO! Put me down Jack!" I just laughed.

I was walking quickly to the horse trough, and she knew what was next. While she continued to thrash about in protest, I became aware that my hand was over that torn spot in her jeans on her ass cheek. The warmth of her skin started the stirring in my pants again. It didn't help that her sizable boobs were grazing across my back with every step I took.

I came to a stop in front of the trough, and she intensified her thrashing and screaming. "No Jack, please don't, I'll do anything if you let me loose, that water is ice cold I just filled it earlier." She pleaded.

"Anything?" I responded.

"Yes, anything!" She replied.

I set her on her feet, at the end of the trough but held her in place. "What do you want? How about I do your chores, for the rest of the day." She bargained.

"Shit Ellie, we are almost done for the day." I shot back.

"Ok, ok, I'll do tomorrows chores!" she tried.

I paused appearing to think it over, but not ever considering that as good enough. "Nah, the chores are how I keep in shape" I said with a smirk.

Ellie then tried to use her pretty puppy dog face to get me to let her go. "Please Jack, it's too cold, don't throw me in there. My eyes shot down her chest to notice how hard her eraser sized nipples were.

"Sorry Ellie, I can't think of a single thing that would keep me from throwing you into that trough." I started to push her slowly backward to the trough.

When the back of her knees hit the rim she exclaimed "Wait!"

I paused and said "Ellie I already told you..." before I could finish my words, she shook her arms loose from my grip and reached down and latched on to the hem of her tank top and yanked it above her tits.

I was in shock, I stood there frozen in place, eyes wide, and dumbfounded. I locked my eyes on her boobs and watched the slight bounce and jiggle of her boobs as they came to rest. I was mesmerized how her nipples were only a slight shade darker than the rest of her breast. They were full firm and setting high on her slight frame. She had a tiny mole just below and to the right of her left nipple. I was speechless as my brain tried to catch up with my eyes. I'm not sure how much time had elapsed, but I slowly looked up and locked eyes with Ellie. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"How about these? Will these keep you from throwing poor little me in that freezing cold tank?" she grinned. I stammered, unable to make a coherent sentence. She giggled and then gave her torso a little shimmy, causing her tits to do wonderful things.

Finally, I got control of my brain, and responded as I continued to stare at her perfect boobs. "Shit Ellie! That ain't fair woman, you're crazy!" I stammered, as she slid her top back down to cover her boobs. With a smile she side stepped me and slipped past me. I turned back in her direction and watched her walk away, she added an extra swing to her hips punctuating her victory.

"Put your eyes back in your head and pick your chin up off the floor, Jack, it's time for lunch." She grinned and winked. I just shook my head in disbelief, as I followed, continuing to watch her ass cheek peek out between strides.

We stepped inside the back door of the house and was quickly stopped by Maddie. "What are you two doing in my house all soaking wet?" she demanded.

"Well... smarty pants there, behind me, decided it was a good idea to soak me with the hose after we finished the last stall. I made sure I wasn't the only one that got wet before we came in for lunch." She proudly claimed.

"I don't care why your wet, but you're not coming in here all wet, you two get to the garage and I'll have Addie bring a couple of towels for you two, and some clothes for you." She said.

"I can't change in front of him" she said pointing to me. "You should have thought of that before you decided to hose him down, go and figure it out between yourselves." She said sternly.

I led the way to the garage with a huge smile on my face. "You're waiting outside till I'm done, Jack. You've seen all you're gonna see of me today." She whined.

I started into a run, yelling over my shoulder, "not if I get there first" I laughed.

"Hey!" she yelled, chasing after me.

I was there way before her and shut the door behind me. I locked the door and listened to her bang on the door and yell, as I stripped my soaked shirt off and tossed it to the floor. I pulled my boots off and my pants and underwear came off together. As I was pulling my socks off, I turned to see the entry door to house fly open, as Addie barged in, her eyes went wide as she looked at me standing butt naked in the middle of the garage.

"Shit... sorry Jack... whoa, I-I-didn't think you were in here yet, she said as she stood staring at me.

I quickly covered my dick and said, "Damn Addie, just throw my clothes!" I growled.

"Fine grouch! Like I knew you would be naked before I brought your shorts, gees!" she snapped.

She tossed a towel, then a pair of shorts. "I have a towel for Ellie, and some clothes" she said still staring at me. "Just toss them Addie." I said annoyed.

She threw them my way and turned back to where she came from and exited the garage. Allie turned unexpectedly just before she cleared the doorway and said," Hey Jack! Nice dick!" giggling as she turned and bolted.

I began to dry myself, when I heard a giggle come from behind me. I turned to see an eyeball looking through a crack in the curtain on the exterior door. Again, I covered my dick and turned and slipped the shorts on. I then charged the door Ellie was peeking through, I swung it open just in time to see Ellie run around the corner. "That's it you're gonna get it now!" I yelled chasing her.

She unwisely ran back to the barn. I grinned as I chased her. I caught up to her and she squealed as I tackled her to the ground. We wrestled a few minutes until I got control of her. I stood to my feet and threw her back over my shoulder. She was pounding my back and warning me to put her down. I stopped at the end of the water trough again and set her on her feet, holding her arms tightly.

"Now it's payback time." I smiled.

"Turn me loose Jack!" she panicked. "I'll let you see my tits again, ple-e-ease." She begged.

"Nope, that's not good enough. As perfect as they are, I've seen them and that won't cut it this time." I replied.

"You think my boobs are perfect?" she asked.

"Uh...well...yes but that won't keep you dry this time." I said.

"Wait, are my tits better than your Moms?" she smirked.

As I moved to push her in. "Wait Jack, how about my ass... I'll show you my ass, ok?" she said quickly.

I thought for a moment and said "nah... I've seen most of your ass peeking through that hole in your pants, and you always wear tight assed shorts or pants...so... nope, that won't work for me." I said as I began to push again.

"No, no, no, stop, stop, ok, ok, I'll let you see my pussy, Jack, you've never seen my pussy before!" she said quickly again. "Let me go, so I can pull my pants down." She smiled.

"Huh, right, I'll let go and watch you run off, nope." I said defiantly.

"I won't run, I promise. Look we can go in the stall and close the gate. I'll take my pants off and won't be able to run." She argued.

I paused thinking over her proposal, and she must have taken it as a refusal, because she quickly added, I'll even take my top back off so you can see me totally naked!"

"Yep, ok" I quickly agreed.

I led her to the stall and once we were inside, she turned and closed the gate. She turned and grabbed the hem of her top again, while I stared at her chest. "If you want to see it all you have to answer my question first." She grinned.

"What question?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid Jack, you know what question." She smiled. When she seen the confused look on her my face, she said "ok maybe you're either stupid, or don't listen."

"Whatever, I don't have time for this game, so ask me again or I'm tossing your cute little ass in the trough anyway." I replied annoyed. I started to move toward her again, and she put her dainty little hand in the middle of my chest.

"Wait... Jack, do you think I'm cute, or my ass is cute?" she grinned.

"Damn it Ellie! Quit fucking with my head, this ain't worth it, I'm tossing you." I snapped.

She giggled, "Ok, Jack, I'll stop fucking with your head, just tell me if my tits are better than your mom's, I promise I will strip, then." She bargained.

"Fine, yes Ellie, your tits are better than moms! I said defiantly. "And they are perfect?" she questioned. "YES Ellie, they are, and I swear, if you don't cut the shit, I'm gonna strip you naked myself and throw you bare assed in that trough, anyway! I barked.

She giggled and started to raise the hem of her top, I heard Mom yell as she approached the barn. "Where are you two? Lunch is ready, let's go!" she yelled as she entered the barn.

Ellie dropped her arms and moved to open the gate. I stood startled for a second, then followed behind her.

"What the heck is taking so long Ellie, you're not changed yet?" Mom asked. "Jack, get a shirt on for lunch." Mom continued.

"Mom, I don't have one, this is all Addie brought me. I have to go home to get a shirt." I argued.

"Never mind then, just come on." She said annoyed.

We all walked to the house, Ellie peeled off as we got to the garage, so she could change. I sat at the table, astonished that our little game had been interrupted. I thought to myself... I was so close to seeing Ellie naked. I realized that ever since she flashed her tits at me, that's all I've thought about. I've known this girl most of my life and yet I just now realized that she's a major hottie. The more I thought, I realize that not only is Ellie hot, but Maddie, at age 38, and mom 37, were also hot. Then I thought about Addie. Shit, Addie was built very similar to Ellie, but her hair was a slightly lighter shade of Maddie's auburn hair. Shit I thought to myself how screwed I was, thinking of the constant torture I was in for, being around 4 beautiful women that I'm suddenly lusting after, and how am I going to function.