Ellie Forever Ch. 10

Story Info
Learning to how to support my girls.
8.8k words
4.82
2.6k
4

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never known my mother to drink herself to unconsciousness before today. I suppose she leaned on Dad in difficult times to work through the pain, and in his absence, she had chosen alcohol to ease the pain. It saddened me to realize that the very one she turned to for support was now gone forever and she felt lost with nowhere to go to ease her pain. I had pledged to Mom that I would not leave her and would be there for her no matter what, but until this moment I didn't understand the depth of despair and anguish that was upon her. Nor did I know that I must provide emotional support and stability for her to the best of my ability, I needed to somehow fill some of the void in the wake of my father's death, a bridge to get her through the rough waters, until she could find her way back to her joy.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt Ellie's hand on my back. When I turned to her, she reached up a brushed a tear from my cheek and whispered, "She will be fine baby, she's just really sad and lonely, we will get her and Mom through it."

"I'm so sad for her Ell, I've never seen her this way. I don't know what to do or how to help her, I'm scared Ell, what do I do, I don't know what to do. She's counting on me to be there for her and I'm not strong, I'm just sitting by watching her drown her sorrows." I cried.

"All we can do is love them and see to it that they stay safe and not lonely" Ellie sniffed. "Let's get her in bed."

"Ok, I think I'll take them to Mom's big bed and babysit them tonight so you and Addie can get some rest in my bed", I offered.

"Baby you need so sleep too, you sure you don't want us to take Mom?" she countered.

"Nah, it's fine Ell, no sense in all of us losing sleep, besides, they'll probably be out 'til morning anyhow" I rebutted.

"Ok baby, you haul'em up and I'll let Addie know." She whispered as she rocked to her toes to kiss my lips. Ellie turned to go to Addie, but I grabbed her wrist and spun her back into me. "Thank you, Angel," I said as I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing a thumb on her plump lower lip. "I love you so much for talking me off the cliff a minute ago." I frowned.

"Baby, I got your back, I'll always have your back, you are my world, Jack, I'll do anything for you and go anywhere you want me to go." She replied and then added "Til death do us part." She winked and spun away, swishing her perfect little ass as she left to find Addie.

I stood admiring her strut with eyebrows up and slack jawed. Did she just drop a hint with the wedding vow? I thought to myself. I shook from my thoughts and turned to Mom and Maddie. They were on the couch next to each other; Maddie had toppled over to the left with Mom toppled over on her. I chuckled to myself and kneeled to try to wake Mom. I called to her a couple of times to no avail, I called to her again, shaking her shoulder. No response from her, I tried once more shaking her harder but stopped abruptly we I realized what that made her boobs do. Suddenly she coughed and came to.

"Hi baby" she slurred as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Hey Mom, are you ok? We need to get you to bed." I whispered.

"I'm good baby, carry me, I'm tired." She mumbled.

"Ok Mom, let's go." I said as I cradled her in my arms.

I trudged up to her bedroom, her head on my shoulder and arms around my neck. I gently laid her on the bed and unbuckled her heels, tossing them to the corner.

"Mom, Mom, I have to get Maddie, I'll be right back." I relayed.

"Yes baby, get Maddie'.... Not safe.... stay here tonight...not safe" she babbled.

"why is it not safe Mom, did something happen?" I asked.

She mumbled back "Get Maddie safe.... hurry."

"Ok Mom, I'll be right back, go to sleep." I worried.

I return to the living room; Maddie had flopped over further on the couch. She was on her back with her right leg hanging over the couch to the floor. Her left leg bent at a right angle, her foot on the cushion and her knee against the back of the couch. The dress she was wearing was a black soft cotton like material and was skintight. Her boobs were puddled nicely on her chest with her fat nipples prominently noticeable through her tight dress. With her legs sprawled the way they were, her dress had bunched up on her hips. I was staring at a dinky black thong with a pussy lip bulging from one side. I stared for minutes at her body, thinking to myself how beautiful she was and what a wonderful person she is. I looked to her face, expecting to see a calm serine expression, but was met with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. She didn't seem at peace, and I wondered why. I was startled from my thoughts when arms encircled my waist. I jumped a little and turned to see Addie's crooked smile.

"Hey stud, you look puzzled, do you need a hand with Mom?" She grinned.

"Nah, I got her, When I got down here from putting Mom to bed and seen her, I was just thinking how fortunate I am to be surrounded by such wonderful and beautiful women, then I looked at her face and seen that look of turmoil or worry or something. Did something happen today? Mom was mumbling something about keeping safe." I wondered out loud.

"I don't about any of that, ask them in the morning, or whenever they get up." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I will." I worried.

"So, stud, If you want my help with her you need to tear your eyes away from her pussy and get moving, I have a hot little blonde to snuggle with waiting on me." She grinned.

"Knock it off Addie, I wasn't staring, go ahead and snuggle with my girlfriend, I got this." I griped.

Addie giggled, kissed me and turned from me, swishing her tiny little ass exactly like her sister did, apparently, they rehearse that move just to further tease me. She giggled again when she turned back and caught me staring.

I shook my head and scooped Maddie in my arms and headed for the stairs. She startled awake and tried to push away from me.

"Maddie, Maddie, easy Maddie it's me Jack." I soothed.

She immediately calmed and snuggled into me and said "Where are you taking me.... some place safe?" she mumbled.

"You're safe Maddie, what happened to you two today?" I asked.

"Keep us safe.... where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to bed pretty girl, I'm sleeping with you and Mom tonight so you're safe." I whispered.

"Good, I've been wanting to sleep with you." She smirked.

Thankfully we arrived at the bed, I was stirring down below with her dirty innuendo. I laid her down and told her to sleep as I removed her heels. That's when I noticed Mom wasn't in bed, the toilet flushed just then, and Mom entered the bedroom and my jaw dropped. Mom stumbled around the corner butt ass naked. Her big giant tits jiggling and bouncing right before my very eyes. She stumbled again and caught her balance on the dresser.

"Baby, help me, I can't make it I'm too drunk." She giggled.

"Jesus Mom! You're naked, where are your clothes?" I exclaimed. I raced to quickly and she fell into me crushing her big titties to my chest. I bear hugged her and walked her to the bed and laid her down. She stretched out on her back puddling her boobs proudly on her chest. Her legs were spread displaying her little pink pussy to me with a sparse patch of black pubic hair topping her hood. I was definitely stirring down below now, and I cursed to myself for having impure thoughts about my mother, She was so beautiful laying there, why did she have to be my Mom right now.

"Thank you, baby, lay with me and hold me safe." She mumbled as she rolled on her side showing me her tight little naked ass.

There it was again, why did they feel unsafe? I shook that worry away until tomorrow.

I covered my mother's body with the sheet and moved back to Maddie to remove her other heel.

Maddie struggle and then sat up and moved her foot to aid me in getting her heel off. When I looked up, I was staring once again into her pussy, one lip still bulging. I pulled my eyes away and looked over her boobs to see her smiling at me.

"Does that look good handsome?" she smirked.

"Stop Maddie, you're drunk." I scolded.

"Not too drunk to know you like my pussy." She giggled.

"Maddie, you're drunk you don't know what you're saying, now stop, you need to go to sleep." I barked.

"Nope, need to piss, help me piss handsome." She interjected.

I rolled my eyes and helped her to her feet and into the bathroom. She was dizzy and teetering back and forth.

"Maddie just sit, the toilet is behind you, go ahead it's ok."

"Panties, I can't, help me." She giggled.

Rolling my eyes once more I knelt in front of her and reached under her dress and found the sides of her thong and drug them to her ankles. I was standing up when she reached down and tugged her dress up to her hips. I found my nose inches from a little bald pussy. I stood quickly and spun away so she would sit and pee. Little did I know, while I was listening to her stream hit the water, she was pulling her dress over her head. When her stream stopped, I turned to help her back to the bed. She was standing naked in all her glory a foot away with a big sexy smile on her face, arms stretched toward me.

"Take me to bed stud and hold me." She smiled.

"Fuck sakes Maddie put your clothes on." I whined.

"Nope! I sleep this way, take me to bed stud." She retorted.

"Jesus Maddie, come on let's go." I said as I wrapped her waist headed back to the bed. She was still very unsteady, and her huge knockers kept bouncing off me as we walked. I finally got her in bed and a sheet pulled over her, I looked to Mom, and she was zonked so I turned backed to Maddie and said, "I going to get the girls to sleep with you two, I'll be right back."

"No, I sleep with you, you said so." She pouted.

"Maddie you're naked, I can't sleep with you, It's inappropriate."

"It's not either, Do you love me?" she asked.

"Of course, I do but It's not the same." I hissed.

She smiled and said "I knew it! I love you too, you sleep with me tonight." She spoke.

"I'll be right back, hang on a second."

I rushed from the room to get Ellie & Addie only to find them in the middle of a steamy make out session. My hasty entrance got Ellie's attention. "What's wrong baby, it looks like you seen a ghost." She worried.

"You and Addie need to go sleep with our mothers; I can't do it." I panicked.

"No baby they need you with them, you need to be there for them, Addie and I can't be the strong man that makes them feel safe. Baby, they've lost their best friends and soul mates, they are lost lonely and feeling vulnerable, our dads were always that to them. They feel like at any moment another tragedy will strike with no one to protect and support them. It has to be you Jack, this is how you support them and help them recover their confidence, baby." Ellie explained.

"But Angel, they are naked and drunk, they won't listen to me, and they are very inappropriate when drunk. I know that's my mother in there but I'm still a man and even though Maddie and I aren't blood, she's like my second Mom. They both refuse to wear anything to bed, you can't expect me to sleep in there with two drunk horny women, one whom I'm related to!" I exclaimed.

Addie reached out and pulled me into bed in between the two of them and spoke. "Listen to me Jack, it's ok, we will all get through this together, but we have to make sure we recognize each other's needs and support those needs. That's how we make it through this. They are lost and looking for a path back to happiness and joy. Jack, it starts with you giving them a strong man to lean on for whatever they need, and I do mean whatever they need!"

"Whoa.... Wait......what? You think I should actually sleep with them...like really...."

Ellie cut me off before I could studder out my words, "Baby, we've talked with them, we know how they feel, they made need you for comfort and safety support and they may be a week or a month or years or forever. I know you love them and care about them and want them strong and happy again are you going to step up and be who they both need you to be right now or are you going to let them go try and find that somewhere else with someone who don't give two shits about them?" she soothed.

"Jesus Ell, I just don't even know how to respond. I can't craw in that bed and molest our drunken mothers, have you two went bat shit crazy or something!" I exclaimed.

Addie grabbed my face in her hands and stared into my eyes and said, "Jack, nobody asked you to go molest anyone, let me say it as plain as I know how. We expect you to go in that bedroom and craw into bed with our mothers, yes, our naked mothers, and just lay there, be there, be there for them. Jack, they may need a shoulder to cry on. They may need to be held, they may need to be told how much they mean to you or how much you love and adore them, they may need caressed, they may need hugs and kisses. Jack they might even need something more physical with you, I don't know, hell they may not know, but here's what I do know, you need to go to them right now and let them take from you whatever they need from you, that's what true love is Jack. Love is a lot of things but one of those things is giving your loved ones whatever they need from you emotionally and physically, if you have enough to give. The one thing we know about you Jack is that you have plenty to give, because you do that for me and Ellie every day."

Ellie pulled my face from her sisters' hands and softly kissed me and leaned back and said," Baby, my sister is so very wise, and I agree with her whole heartily. Come with me, I'll take you back to them." She whispered.

Ellie led me to my mother's room, Mom was on her side with the cover at her waist, her big boobs stacked one on top of the other, on full display she was soundly sleeping. Maddie was on her back, one leg and one very big boob exposed to my eyes. Suddenly Ellie's fingers were busy pulling my shirt over my head and Addie was working on my jeans.

"I'll leave my clothes on." I said quietly.

"Nope! We had this discussion, they will decide what they want or don't want, and you need to be ready for that, we'll leave the boxers if you want." Addie grinned.

I turned to Ellie and rolled my eyes and said, "Yes mother."

Ellie chuckled and once I was down to my boxers they nudged me on the bed, in between our drunk mothers. Addie leaned over my mom and softly kissed me, her robe slipped open, so I took the opportunity to cup her boob and squeeze it gently as our kiss lingered.

"You keep that up stud and I'll crawl on top of you and put a show on for our mothers."

I pushed her off of me and mouthed I love you. Ellie leaned of her mom and planted a searing kiss on me with some tongue. She pushed away and I mouthed I love you at her also.

Addie came around the bed and took her sisters hand and lead her from the room. When the door clicked shut behind them Maddie tugged the cover from her upper torso and rolled into me. The weight of her boobs crashing into me immediately started a stirring in my dick. I laid back stretched out with my hands tucked behind my head staring at the ceiling. She tucked herself up into me, laying one big boob on my chest with the other one smashed into my side. Next, she snuggled her lower half into me, throwing her leg up on my hip and pressing her pussy tightly into my hip, laying her other leg on the bed alongside my leg. She fidgeted around adjusting her body in small increments until she got it just right. Lastly her hand landed on my chest and after a minute, drifted down my stomach until it rested on my now iron hard boner. A few minutes later I felt her tighten her grip on my dick and rhythmically squeezes it for a minute. My heart started racing and my breathing increased, not that I was that physically stimulated, but mentally I was for sure.

Her body was so soft and warm against me, her perfume was intoxicating like a drug almost. My mind was racing trying to decide what I should do. Then suddenly the squeezing stopped, and she stroked me in short slow strokes.

Jesus that felt so good, my legs tensed, and she stirred, and the stroking stopped. Maddie turned her fac up and kissed my cheek and said, "MMM am I dreaming?

I leaned down and softly kissed her lips. The kiss grew in intensity when she slid her tongue in my mouth and resumed the stroking on my cock. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes and told her that I loved her. She had tears dripping from her eyes.

"Hey.... What's wrong pretty girl? We don't have to do this, I thought......"

She cut me off with a kiss and pulled back," I love you handsome, I want to do this with you, in case you haven't noticed your dick is in my hand." She smiled.

"Believe me.... I noticed, and it feels fucking amazing."

"Hey, I need you to do something for me tonight, I'm feeling very sad, broken, vulnerable and lonely."

"I'd do anything for you pretty girl, all you have to do is ask" I interrupted.

"I need you tonight, to be with me, I need the connection with you, mentally and physically, can you do that for me? I know it sounds creepy or weird or something, I don't know how to say what I mean any other way."

"You don't need to explain it any other way, I totally understand what you need, and it's not weird or creepy, it's wonderful and beautiful just like you. Your daughters are pretty special, and they love their Momma very much, they kinda got my head out of my ass and made me calm down and understand things a little better." I whispered.

I half rolled into her so I could kiss her properly and she melted in my arms. I soon rolled her to her back and continued the kiss while my hands roamed, squeezed, caressed and explored her body. This incited some very sensual growls from her, it also set her hands in motion. She started pushing my boxers down but there wasn't enough space between us plus my boner was sticking through the hole in my boxers at this point.

Frustration got the better of her and she pushed me back so she could maneuver my dick from my boxers and slide them down, once they passed my knees, I kicked them to the floor.

I pushed her back and her legs open immediately, exposing her little bald pussy. I climbed between her legs furrowing my dick along her slit, rocking my hips to spread some of her moisture. She instantly gyrated her little cunny along my shaft. I kissed her lips and her jaw, down her neck across her chest and all over her right boob. She was now moaning and squirming under me now, her hands were all over my back and butt lightly scratching as the pleasure grew.

I switched to the other boob and sucked her nipple into my mouth, it was fat and hard in my mouth. She began undulating her hips under me saw back and forth on my cock. I moved back up and kissed her deeply, she broke the kiss moments later and whispered in my ear, "I need you inside me baby, I need it."

"I want to lick your little pussy first, I want to taste all your girl cum, pretty girl." She moaned in response as I moved to her pussy. I nudged her legs apart some more and flattened out my tongue on her rosebud, teasing it for a moment, her hips bounced hard once as she yelped. My tongue continued upward into her slot and stopped when my tongue swirled her clit. Her hips bounced again, and she groaned flooding my mouth with her girl cum. I lapped and cleaned her pussy until she started panting again, then I trapped her clit in my lips and lightly sucked it while sliding two fingers in her pussy in search of the oh so heaven spot. Once I found it, I gently began rubbing it in slow circles.

"Shit, Shit, oh God that feels amazing, don't stop baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth again."

Just a second more and she exploded, her body was shaking under me, and she groaned out her orgasm in my mouth again. After lapping her pussy clean again, I began the ascent back up her body, kissing and licking everything in my path. When I crested her tits, her face came into view. She grabbed my head and pulled me into a sizzling kiss. I repeatedly nudged her pussy with my rock-hard boner while we kissed, drawing a series of grunts from her.