Ellie Forever Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull the cover up if your cold, Baby." She whispered.

"I'm not cold mom." I replied.

"You just shook all over."

"Not because I'm cold Mom."

"Shit sorry baby." She started to push away from me, but I held her tight in place.

"No Mom, lay still and let me hold you. You take everything from me you need mom, everything. Now be quiet and lay still." I said sternly.

She laid her head back on my shoulder and rocked her pussy firmly against my hip bone a couple of times and whispered," Thank you, Baby."

My eyes fluttered some time later, Mom was in the exact same position, arm curled around cradling my head, thigh on my extremely hard cock and nose nuzzled in my neck. I chuckled to myself realizing she had drooled a small puddle on my chest and then I feel the heat and moisture on my hip bone coming from her pussy. The tingles started all over again. What had changed, however, was the fact that Ellie had, at some point, crawled in with us, naked as the day she was born, and was stretched out along side me with her soft boobs pillowed into my side. I turned to her, and she whispered.

"Sorry if I woke you, I came up to tell you two that Maddie fixed breakfast, but I didn't want to wake you, the two of you look so beautiful holding each other that I just wanted to crawl in here with you and lay with you."

"I'm glad you did, what a perfect thing to wake up to." I smiled and kissed her.

Suddenly mom awoke, "Oh my, I'm sorry I dozed off." She started to pull away again, but I Squeezed her ass cheek and pulled her back in place, notching her pussy right back on my hip bone.

"I should get up Jack, Ellie should stay with you." Mom responded.

"Lucy no, I just came to tell you guys' breakfast is ready, you guys looked so beautiful holding each other I just wanted to cuddle in next to you. I'm the one who should not have interrupted." Ellie explained.

"Sweetie, he is your man now, you stay." Mom replied.

"Not true Lucy, he is our man, not mine. By "our man", I mean, My man, your man, Mom's man, and Addie's man, he is ours." She corrected.

"Ok sweetie, if you say so, but I'm his mother and it's different."

"That may be your perspective Lucy, but it's your and yours alone, none of us share that perspective with you. Not Mom, not Addie, not me, and not even Jack believes that. If he shared your perspective, he wouldn't be laying naked in bed holding his mother's ass cheek in his hand. He is the most giving person I know, and he is here right now, giving you whatever you need, emotionally and physically, not because he is selfish, but because he loves and adores his momma so much that he would do anything in the world to make her happy again, even if the world says it's wrong. That's how much this boy loves his momma, and Lucy, your perspective isn't gonna change that." Ellie warned.

Mom's tears were back, and she reach over me to Ellie. They both crawled further on my chest and embraces, both sniffling and squeezing each other. My cock sprung up between them and they giggled in each other's necks.

"Geesh, sorry, but in the end, I'm just a guy. What do you expect? I have two hot naked ladies laying across me." I scolded.

They separated and looked at me giggling, Ellie reached down and cupped my balls and kissed my cheek, and mom rolled back into me and notched her pussy on my hip bone again, kissing and nuzzling my neck.

Mom finally disengaged and crawled from the bed openly letting me stare at her wonderful body. She smiled at me and said. "I'm gonna go shower, and get some breakfast, thank you two, for your words, I love you both."

I watched as my mother turned toward her bathroom, she grabbed a hair tie from the night stand pulling her hair into a top bun while her ass switched back in forth on her way to the bathroom, I was mesmerized, she had her arms above her head tying her hair up and as, she walked my eyes darted from her ass, back to her boobs, they were swaying side to side as she walked giving me glimpses of bulging side boob.

My eyes quickly darted to my cock, because it was suddenly enveloped in Ellie's warm, wet mouth. She bobbed a couple of times and popped off my dick to whisper, "I ain't Lett'in my man start his day with blue balls, lay back and relax baby and dream about your mom, while I suck your cock."

My cock instantly lurched in her mouth and she smiled around it and began bobbing and cradling my balls. My head fell back to the pillow and I closed my eyes and did what I was told. Ellie bobbed, paused and stroked, she pulled off and said, "Go on baby, you need to let go, think about your dick sliding in and out of your mom while you make love to her and tell how much you love her. Her mouth drop back over my cock and bobbed at warp speed. I lasted about 5 more seconds before I reached down and cradled her head in my hands and bucked out an enormous amount of cum directly in her mouth, it was enough that it spilled over covering my cock and balls.

When I was able to open my eyes, the first thing I seen was mom standing near the bed. Ellie was licking up the lingering mess on my lower belly. I stared back into my mothers eyes, as she slowly back away and grabbed her robe, leaving the bedroom.

"Shit, Mom was watching, Ell." I worried.

"I know, baby, I seen her, she was there the whole time." She smiled.

"Oh God, did she hear what you were saying to me?"

"Every word of it, baby. Don't worry baby, I think she now understands what we were trying to tell her, she will come find you to talk soon." She said as she crawled up on me and kissed me.