Ellie Forever Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss and stared into her beautiful eyes while notched the head of my cock in her opening. He eyes widen and she whispered, "Easy baby, it's been a while and your much bigger than I'm used to."

I swirled the head some more in her opening, gathering and smearing her moisture around the head. She groaned and pulled at me, so I gently began pushing myself slowly into her depths. Her hands squeezed my forearms, I pulled back a bit and pushed again, slowly I made way to her end and bumped her cervix.

She was panting and grunting along the way. Once I hit bottom I paused and continued to stare into her eyes.

"That feels so amazing, I've never been this full, it feels so good baby." She whimpered.

I responded by slowly rocking my hips give her slow short strokes.

"MMMMMM, you keep that up and I'm gonna make scene." She panted.

My eyes dropped from hers, I was still using short strokes but picked up the pace a bit. My eyes locked on her tits rocking back and forth on her chest in rhythm with my strokes. She looked so sexy, I dropped down again putting my weight on my elbows and sucked a nipple into my mouth and she moaned.

"You've got me close already, baby, slow down some I'm not ready for it to end." Maddie whispered in my ear.

"It's not gonna end any time soon pretty girl, so just go ahead and let yourself go and cum for me." I whispered back.

Instead of slowing like she asked, I kept with the short strokes letting her feel the fullness but sped up a touch more, she moaned again and told me I chose correctly.

Her moans got longer, and she was panting in between. Suddenly she pushed on my shoulders and put some space between us, she pulled her feet up and planted them flat on the bed and raised her ass off the mattress, making me adjust my position. I kept the pace with short strokes, and she responded by rolling and gyrating her hips in random patterns stirring me inside her warmth as I worked to tip her over the edge and give her what she needed. I had hold around her waist now so I could control my strokes and her hips. She raised her ass high enough now that I was on my knees pulling her into my strokes.

"Baby....... I....... I.........can't.... stop it......it......it's......come.... coming.... it's.... big." she panted.

I looked down and watched as her face screwed up, her hips were in this erratic, jittery roll and tummy muscles were jumping and rippling. I put both palms on her hip bones and forced her ass to the mattress, I followed her hips down keeping our connection. Once her ass touched down, I sat up on my heals and palmed her big tits and squeezed hard, holding myself still as deep as I could inside her. Her grunt was loud, and her hips frantically began to move to make up for my lack of motion. I let her grind for a moment and then I leaned forward and slid my arms under hers and continued the slide until her hands were above her head, Laying my head on her shoulder so I could watch her face. I backed my hips out til just the tip was in her and then slowly sank back in, she gasped. I began long strokes that ended with me bumping her mound hard and then pause for a second before repeating it. I wanted her to feel all my length filling her and bumping her clit at the end. On the third stroke she let out a moan that turned into a groan. I could feel her hips dancing the dance of love under me.

"Fuck... gotta............cum....... can't stop...oooooooohhhhhhhh." She groaned.

I whispered in her ear as I watched her face, "cum for me pretty girl."

That was the last straw, her body went crazy, hips twitching in time with her little grunts, I felt her pussy going berserk inside while a torrential flood erupted and spewed past my cock. I held my dick still inside her letting little cunny squeeze and massage its way through her orgasm. I sat unbelieving as I watched her epic release unfold before me, I have never witnessed anything so utterly fucking sexy as watching my pretty girl let it all go and surrender herself to the ecstasy that was bulling its way through her body and mind right now.

As quick as it started, it was over. Suddenly she went limp, head lulled to the side with a final gasp, legs fell open wide and slack to the bed, with only her and my panting remaining. I just laid still on top of her deeply embedded in her cock throbbing from lack of release. My head was still on her shoulder watching her face when her eyes fluttered open. She turned to me and softly kissed me and spoke, "That was simply was unforgettable, never have I ever felt that before, I love you handsome, for giving all of yourself to me."

Just then my dick involuntarily lurched inside her precious little pussy. I chuckled when her eyes widened. "Haven't quite given you all of me yet." Bouncing my eyebrows and flexing inside her again.

"Shit! Sorry baby, I thought you came inside me already."

"Nope! That mess is all you!" I chuckled.

"Oh my God how embarrassing!" she yelped covering her face.

"Hey pretty girl, that isn't something to be embarrassed about, That was the most beautiful, sexy display of love I have ever set eyes on." I said uncovering her face.

I started moving my hips again and she gasped. I put a little space between us and reach under her hips to cup her ass cheeks. I began to pound into her with long hard strokes. She met every stroke with a roll of her hips and then the moaning started again. I wasn't holding back anymore; I just kept my rhythm steady and held her ass cheeks pulling her to my groin.

I whispered in her ear again," I'm about to fill your little pussy full of cum pretty girl."

She responded, "Fill me up stud, I'm in heat, breed me."

An image flashed in my mind of Maddie laying naked on my bed pregnant with my child, and it broke me. I pounded two hard strokes in her and seated myself at the entrance to her womb. My cock twitched out 8 ropes of cum directly at her womb. I grunted each rope into her. After the sound of my blood roaring in my ears subsided, I realized that she was bucking and yelping her way through another impressive orgasm. When she went limp, I rolled off and slumped between her and mom and sleep overwhelmed me.

I awoke with a ray of sun in my face and the sound of the shower running. When I opened my eyes, I was staring into the pretty blue eyes of my mother.

"Hey Mom." I rasped.

"Morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Kind of."

"I bet, I'm pretty sure you didn't get much sleep." Smiling her crooked smile.

My face fell as terror struck through me. My God, she heard us, and I've broken her heart and set her against her best friend.

She seen my look of horror and reached out to cup my chin, "Baby, baby, it's ok, I'm not upset. Actually, I'm quite proud of you."

"Wait.... proud? I screwed you best friend with you in the bed right next to us." I scoffed.

Her brow furrowed and a look of anger passed over her, "Jackson Jensen! Don't you ever talk that way again! You did no such thing, what I seen was the most wonderful form of love that I ever witnessed. Believe me, I wasn't sleeping through any of it. I'm proud of you for trusting those two little girls down the hall and supporting and giving Maddie what she needed to survive this terrible time. She loves you Jack, she trusted you enough to give her what she needed and not judge, you just gave unconditionally. That's why I'm proud."

"Geesh, sorry Mom, I didn't mean it to come out that way, I love her, I want to protect her and make sure she's happy. I didn't want you to be mad at me for that."

"I'm not, like I said, I'm proud of the man you are, and no more sorrys, we won't speak of it again."

"Ok Mom. I sorry for keeping you awake; you must be tired."

"I'm fine baby, after you finished, I was sleeping pretty well. That is until about a half hour ago, when someone's cock started root 'in around my ass and ended up lodged between my thighs." Smiling her crooked smile.

"Shit Mom! I'm sorry, I didn't know, I was asleep.

She giggled and replied. "I know baby, when I pulled away and turned, I seen you peacefully asleep, besides it felt really nice to wake up with a warm stiff dick between my legs."

"Mom! Stop!"

She giggled again and reached for my face, sliding the cover from her in the process. Her boobs came into my view, one stacked on top of the other, then her face came close for a kiss and obstructed that sight. Her kiss was soft and tender, and I leaned to her enjoying the sensations of our lips dancing. We were interrupted when Maddie came strutting into the room butt naked, tits wobbling in all their glory.

"Hold on you to, you can't continue until I clean up the mess, I left last night. Before either of us could ask what, she was talking about, she grabbed the covers and yank them from the bed, exposing both our naked bodies.

"Maddie what are you talking about?" Mom asked.

She produced a washcloth and leaned over and grabbed my dick, which was still standing proud as morning wood does. She then proceeded to gently wipe my dick and balls clean. Before she could finish, my cock began to randomly twitch at her touch.

"Whoa handsome, is that thing about to go off?" Maddie smirked.

"Maddie Gentry! Let him be! He's a teenage boy in bed with his naked mother and has another naked woman washing his junk! What do you expect!" Mom exclaimed.

"Oh yeah I guess you're right, sorry baby, I'm going down the hall to dress then make some breakfast."

Maddie turned to the door and with an exaggerated sway to her hips, left the room.

Mom cleared her throat and nudged me, "She very pretty isn't she."

"Of course, she is Mom, that's where the girls get it."

"Would you like to make love to her again?"

"I would love to make love to her again, if that's what she needs and wants, on the other hand if she needs something or someone else that's fine to, I just want her to be happy again."

"AWW that's so very sweet baby, but I can tell you that we had a long discussion about the sudden end of our marriages and how we can find our way back from that, I think you should be prepared to make a lot of love."

"How about you Mom, how are you coping, are you ok, I'm here for you whatever you need."

"I know that baby, but listen, me and you aren't the same as you and the girls or you and Maddie. Our bond goes further back and it's stronger and me and you have always had a close loving relationship. You probably do know this, but you're really my best friend. I know we all say Maddie is my best friend but it's really you. You are always there when I need you and emotionally supportive without judgement. I trust you more than anyone in the whole world. I'm not sure it's a good idea for us to be physically romantic, You are my whole world, my best friend and I can't live in this world without you. If something went wrong or one of the girls got upset, I could lose you forever and the prospect of me hurting you or one of the girls is just too high of price for me to potentially pay, you see baby, I couldn't live without you. If you and the girls up and decide to move away, I would give this old farm up in a second and go with you, if you said it's ok."

As she spoke, she wasn't making eye contact with me, she was busy laying on my shoulder lightly scratching at my chest. When she stopped talking, I sniffed. This caused her to turn and look at me. What she seen was tears flowing freely down my cheeks. I was so touched by her words, and that she had just showed me vulnerable and scared she is. She truly trusted me to pour her heart out and lay bare her feelings.

"Oh baby, no, no, no, don't be upset, I didn't mean to make you cry."

I wiped my face with my hands before I responded. "Mom, I'm not upset, those words you just spoke to me are the most precious words I've ever heard. You've never told me about these things before. I'm so honored that you love me enough to share your whole heart with me, I will always cherish that. Now I'm going to tell you something you need to hear. You talked about our close and loving relationship as I was growing up, and that you are proud of the man I am today. What you didn't talk about is WHY am I the man I am today. The reason is mostly your fault. Don't get me wrong, Dad was the best ever and I love him dearly, but the warm, close, loving relationship is the reason I am who I am today."

As I spoke, I had sat up and pulled her with me, holding both of her hands and staring into her pretty blue eyes. My eye fell for just a moment when she straightened up and faced me, it caused her big full beautiful tits to bobble, then wobble to a stop. When I looked back to her face she had tears in her eyes, but I knew they were tears of love and joy. I shook her hands to make sure I had her undivided attention, staring into her eyes I said, Mom all of your word touched my heart, but you are wrong on one thing.

Her pretty jet-black eyebrows furrowed, and she asked, "Wrong? Wrong about what? Honey I was telling you how I felt, you can just say what people feeling is wrong."

"No No Mom, you don't understand, what I believe you are wrong about isn't your feelings, it's about the assumption you made."

"Baby, I didn't make any assumptions. I......

I ended her sentence with a soft, sensual kiss right on her big soft, puffy lips.

When it ended, she asked, "That was nice baby, but why did you interrupt me?

"To make you quiet, let me finish. What I KNOW you were wrong about is you assumption that it's too big of a risk for us to be romantic. I don't want you to think I'm just angling to have sex with you, because that's not true at all. What I want you to know is that there is no risk of losing me over that. I would do anything for you mom, and if what you need is a romantic. Emotional and physical connection with me in order to move on then I will be that person for you, and I'll do because I have a special kind of love for you that I share with nobody. I love you so much that even if we were intimate and later you need to move on, that's ok, because I'm not trying to replace Dad, I'm trying to honor my mother and be whoever she needs me to be, for however long she needs me to be that. Mom, I'm not real sharp when it comes to women, to illustrate, I want to tell you a story.

Remember before the Gentrys moved next door? We were a bit isolated, at least I was, I had nobody close by to hang around with. When they moved here, I thought, great I finally get neighbors my age and they are both girls! Then I got to know them and built the most wonderful bond with them, we have always been side by side since that day. Did you know that on the girls first day of school is when it all began? I was walking through the school going to class when I came up on a crowd. When I asked what was up. The school bully turned to and warned me to beat it! Ellie was in front of him, flat on her ass. She yelled that he tossed her books and pushed her down. The bully turned back to me again to threaten me, and his nose met my fist, after he regained his vison, I dotted his eye and he went down like a sack of potatoes. That began a pattern of me defending both those precious girls. For some reason over the years those girls attract all the dumb asses. I once smeared Ellies lunch on a kids face and gave her mine, because he took hers. I knocked a guys tooth out because he gave Addie a unwanted kiss and pinched her boob. Ellie told me that she thought at first that I was just raised to protect women, and she was right in that regard, but when it was those two, it usually resulted in me resorting to violence. So, she deduced that I probably had feelings for her. I thought about that and realized that she was right and wondered how I didn't know that already. Anyway, both of those girls were afraid to talk to me about it, so they embarked on a campaign to tease the ever-living shit out of me, losing their bras, wearing tight jeans, lingering touches, and just generally being a cock tease, in hopes I would make the first move. "

Mom interrupted, "How did I not know any of this?"

"Because, kids are sneaky little shits." I grinned, and earned a slap on the arm, which again made my eyes dart to her boobs to watch them wobble, which earned me another arm slap.

"Wait mom, I said all of that to say this: The reason Ellie was afraid to talk to me about it is my whole point. She told me that it terrified her to tell me how she felt, because if I rejected her, she wouldn't just be out a potential boyfriend, she could have lost her best friend forever. What made her finally talk to me was that it was tearing her up inside to be in love but not getting to express it. I was with her every day, so it was agony for her. She decided that the bigger risk was keeping her feelings to herself and never knowing if I truly loved her."

"That's the most heartbreaking story, baby, I had know idea they were going through that turmoil." She sniffed.

"Mom, she told me that her heart ached so much, that she decided to risk our friendship for that love." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Jack, I was wrong, that isn't a heartbreaking story, it's a very romantic story, that shows the depth of love she has for you." She said as she lurched into me with a hug, knocking me to my back on the bed.

The covers left her body and she was sprawled across me naked. The first thing I noticed was her big tits pillowed out on my bare chest, second, I felt her throw a leg over my hip and rest her inner thigh right smack dab on my cock, which began growing immediately. I instinctively reach down and cupped her ass cheek, and the other hand went to her side boob that was squirting out between us. Mom planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips and pulled back, I palmed both her shoulders and pushed her back a bit so I could talk. She arched her back keep her leg over me and exposed her nipples to me, making my eyes dart to them. I reluctantly looked back to her face and said, "Mom, you're missing the point of the story, I want you to know one thing, whatever you need from me to heal, will absolutely not ruin our relationship. You are my mother, you will always be my mother, that a love between us that cannot be broken. I will do anything you need, because of my love for you, because you are the most caring, loving, and supportive mother to me, because I know you would do anything for me, not because it's your job as a mother, but because of your deep love for me. Mom, it's breaking my heart watching you suffer. You have been drinking too much, trying to numb your emotions and it's not good. I don't want you going down that path, I don't want you running around trying to find what you lost with Dad in the arms of another man who doesn't give a shit about you. I'm going to protect you from that even if I have to protect you from yourself, I love you too much, to not do that."

Mom's tears were running freely down her cheeks, and she leaned into me and softly kissed me with her big puffy lips. The kiss was very sensual made my whole-body tingle as it lingered, and my dick was rapidly growing even more under her thigh.

Her eyes popped open and widened, as she broke the kiss. She turned to look down, as she raised her thigh to expose my now steel hard cock. She stared at it for a moment and then lowered her thigh back over it. She turned her face back to mine, our lips were inches apart and she whispered, "Oh God baby, I'm sorry, I'm cock teasing you just like Maddie and her girls did to you, I didn't mean to. It's just so peaceful and loving in your arms, I miss that. Your father and I shared this all the time, and I so miss that. This is emotional paradise to my soul. I know I'm being very selfish right now, but I just want to lay in your arms a bit longer." She laid her on my shoulder and nuzzled her nose in my neck and curled her arm around and cradled my head. She kissed my neck again and adjusted her hips, sliding her thigh further across my cock until her pussy bumped my hip bone. My body reacted instantly. Pre-cum started drooling from the end of my dick, I could feel it smearing on her thigh. Her pussy was as hot as a blast furnace, and I could feel her moisture on my hip bone. My nervous system was almost buzzing, my heart was thumping, and my breathing was accelerated, I shuddered and squeezed the ass cheek I was cupping.