All Comments on 'Ellie Gets Revenge'

by CaliforniaEveryman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
He had it coming

Good for her, fighting back on a cheating husband. And the right solution to let lawyers handel the after-marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
gave it a 1

funny how the husband cheats and the wife goes nuclear. But when the wife cheats for revenge she does everything you tell the man he shouldn't be doing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Well written, believable story! Lots of wife BTB stories so it was nice to see us guys feel the wrath. 5*

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 3 years ago

I don’t often give five, but I just couldn’t help myself!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
He’s cheating

Husband cheating, so she, in the tired old LW trope, goes out to become a cheating whore herself. This pseudo wife revenge plot is no longer even interesting. Just burn the bastard and divorce him.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

And he lets some Ukrainians look after you for $ 100,000. Then you can only be used for a Mexican whore house! Or what else should your story tell us?

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

And now the real fucking begins, by the lawyers! Cheating is cheating and I don't care who does it, it sounds like they deserve each other. Nice writing and a believable story line.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I'm trying to sound like I'm defending the husband, but she will now be the local gym whore and end up with some disease because if you go for a check-up today and have sex tomorrow, it won't matter what that result said. She may have literally rubbed his nose in it butt in the end (get the ass jokes) she still loses. What she gets in a settlement will begone and he will still have the money coming in (unless she becomes a high priced escort).

In my book your story was a fail.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Did she think she got revenge? She became a whore and has lowered herself as a woman to the lowest point a woman can be...she was the loser...2*

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Find hard to understand how a woman would, to get even with a cheating husband, totally degrade herself by turning herself into a cheap whore. Makes no sense. Divorce yes, but destroying her own reputation is nuts.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Two wrongs never make it right... cheating on a cheater just reduces you to their level, that of slimy shit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aha

Hubby is gonna absolutely destroy soon to be ex, she's just pathetic and

not very clever now is she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doesn't work

Husband is a cheater. What revenge is there in exposing yourself to EVERY nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man and then trying to pass it along to your husband? You can go to jail for that action and you can go to your grave if you catch the wrong disease. Take him to the cleaners or try, in a divorce. Risk your health and freedom? That's just stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!

It's about time a cheating husband is burned! Make him a cuck and make him ear the leavings of four studs. He deserves that and more! Burn him!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Guy is a chump and a fool. His wife is getting hotter and hotter as she works out but he is clueless while screwing the secretary. He deserved exactly what she gave him. And to the anon who worried about STDs - she had them tested and they were clean.

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
Okay I al.ost get it.....

Husband is a lout, a bastard a d a cheat.

But if that were me a d the wjfe fed me other mens cum she would be a corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She doesn't know for sure he cheated just thought he did so she turns into a slut he is better off without the whore

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

That is typical of most slut. If she to been doing the things that she did with those guys with their husband he wouldn't have been straying. I can't believe women do the things that they do and then blame the husbands for it. I gave the story of 1 just couldn't get past this nonsense.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Loved it the detractors have obviously never been married if even with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to read the ridiculous.comments that the M/C somehow failed the cheating scum husband. He got just what he sowed. Good for her.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

One of the comments below didn't read the story.

He says she didn't have proof. He must have missed the part

about the PI and the pictures. She got her revenge, albeit she could have gone about it differently. Served the asshole at work and sued the firm for alienation, being his affair was with a coworker. Though actually, she still can.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Loved the story. But with both of them fucking others, I am not sure how the divorce will out. Of course, she has photos of her cheating husband, and she certainly did enjoy herself with the hung gym rats. As another commenter noted, she is on her way to become the gym whore. But that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Determined wife, to be sure. I don't know if I want the hubby to figure out how to prove what she did or not!

Wow-slutty revenge, I'll say that.

Ass-to-pussy is disgusting, and, frequently bad for the pussy. She (you) might have altered the rules for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous