Ellie Gets Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was a monster. He had seemed big inside my mouth, but now that I saw him in all his glory, the reality was beyond compare. He had to be at least nine inches, and as thick as my skinny wrist. I hadn't watched a lot of porn, but I had always thought those dicks were fake. Here stood one before me, however, and Dave stroked it and grinned, as I literally licked my lips and twitched a little. I wanted that cock inside me, but I knew I'd need to work up to it if I wanted to walk tomorrow. I tore my gaze away, and began bouncing my ass in earnest while I engulfed the circumcised cock before me with my mouth.

Oral sex was an afterthought, and my focus was on making the young man inside me cum. With the buildup from my mini blowjob early to the pussy squeezing him now, I was sure it wouldn't take long. Sure enough, after bouncing on his cock for about thirty seconds, he announced that he was about to cum. I snaked one hand down between my legs to massage his balls, and felt his strong hands slam my hips down onto his thighs and hold me as his cock erupted inside me. Spurt after spurt of hot, wet cum splashed inside my pussy, and I moaned around the cock in my mouth with each blast. He must have been going through a dry spell, because it felt like he emptied a liter of cum into my willing pussy, trapped against him like that. I gently squeezed his balls, getting every drop I could from him, before releasing the cock in front of me and rolling off. I leaned over the bed to kiss the young man I had just satisfied, knowing that this would present my irresistible, freshly fucked pussy to his friends.

I wasn't surprised to feel another cock spreading my lips immediately. I made a show of running my hands up my legs before stopping at my clit, and moaned loudly as I began to play with myself while the young man behind me thrust inside. Without the ability to control the depth, my pussy was being assaulted by this new intruder much deeper than his friend had reached. I looked back and saw that it was the uncircumcised of the two friends, and was surprised that I could feel almost no difference between the two cocks I had taken. The balls slapping against my hand with each thrust felt nice, and I continued to moan as I rubbed my pussy.

I hadn't really been thinking about orgasm, as I was more on a mission to make these young men cum. But a flush started sneaking up on me, rising from my crotch to my chest, and my breathing began to quicken. I looked over at Dave, still stroking his cock and waiting patiently, and my heart skipped an extra beat. Dave walked over, and sat on the bed in front of me, his monster cock staring me right in the face. His friend apparently enjoyed the visual, as he started fucking me with real force. I had to move my hand from my clit (sadly), and brace myself against Dave while his friend went to town. Soon the sound of his moans mingled with the slapping of our thighs, and I suspected he wouldn't last much longer.

Dave wrapped his hands in my hair, and I again knew what was coming, although this time his dick was fully hard. I knew I wouldn't be able to take more than half of that giant down my throat, but I was determined to try. Dave was gentler this time, allowing me to attempt him at my own speed. I ran my tongue over his tip, slurping audibly and covering him as much as I could. The sight of his pre-cum mixing with my saliva gave me another involuntary twitch, and I looked up at him with unconcealed lust. Dave winked at his friend, who suddenly started rubbing his thumb on my asshole.

I didn't have much experience with anal, but the idea of having all three of my holes filled simultaneously made me moan in lust. Picturing the visual was much more erotic than the actual feeling so far, and I closed my eyes and attacked the cock in front of me while the one behind me pounded away at my pussy. The thumb slipped into my asshole and I literally squealed in surprise. Dave was apparently ready for this, and began fucking my face in earnest this time. I had thought that I wouldn't be able to take much of him, and it appeared he was determined to prove me wrong.

My senses were overwhelmed, and my body tingled trying to process everything at once. Dave's powerful thighs thrust his overpowering cock into my mouth, and my body started to squirm against the finger in my asshole. My brain couldn't quite process whether it was from pain or pleasure, but it didn't really matter. I had told them I wanted to be used, and they were going to use me. The young man behind me was pounding harder and harder, and my pussy started to feel deliciously sore already. I felt his legs tense up, and then suddenly he was cumming inside of me. Each pulse of cum was matched with a roar and a thrust, so that he slammed deep inside of me and pushed me into Dave even further. My body squirmed to get away, but I was pinned between these two athletic bodies, and the feeling of cum splashing against my cervix was driving me wild. As he thrust, his finger slid deeper and deeper into my asshole, and I found that it was definitely pleasure more than pain that he was bringing me. Eventually, he ran out of cum, but rather than simply popping out as his friend had done, he began to rock back and forth, his softening dick still filling me and his thumb thrusting in and nearly out of my asshole.

All the while, Dave continued his assault on my face, and when his buddy finally did relent and slip out of my soaking pussy, Dave held me still. I was helpless and confused, until I felt a sharp smack across my ass. Dave laughed, still pinning me down, as his third friend, yet to cum, spanked me again. He switched to the other ass cheek, and this time his hand actually stung and made me squirm. The fourth slap caught me right on the pussy, and both Dave and his friend laughed as I gasped and wriggled in his powerful grip. Dave finally let me up, but as I caught my breath he reached his hand to my throat and pulled me in for a lustful kiss.

There was no love here. This was a kiss of ownership, and a kiss of passion. His tongue explored me roughly, and the kiss was only broken when his friend spanked my ass again, causing me to jump.

"Hey, Jeff," Dave called out to his friend, my ass warming under his gaze. "I think she likes that."

I couldn't deny it; my body was heating up from more than the pain. My pussy had two loads of cum inside, but I would have been flowing like a river even without it, with the attention my ass was getting. I was discovering new things about myself today, and I actually thrust my ass out a bit before Jeff brought the next blow.

Dave laughed and breathed "you did say you wanted to be treated like a slut. If you want us to stop, you better say so now." To his credit, he did pause for a response. I responded by shoving my tongue down his throat one last time, stroking his cock aggressively while I did.

He broke the kiss, and looked directly into my eyes. "Jeff, this slut likes the pain. Give her asshole the cock it's been craving. But don't forget to finish in her pussy."

My only prior experience with anal had been Roger "accidentally" thrusting into the wrong hole during boring Saturday night sex. This experience was nothing like that, and to my surprise Jeff actually took his time before sodomizing my tightest hole. I remained standing, bent over in my heels, and returned my face to Dave's cock in front of me. This time I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, playing rather than sucking, enjoying the moans of pleasure and tightening of his abs before me. Jeff moved directly behind me, and I once again felt a thumb open up my asshole, and his dick slide inside my sopping pussy. He did not thrust hard, however, and I soon learned that he was using me more as lube than pleasure at this point. His other thumb also entered my asshole, and my butt wiggled to try to accommodate him, almost unconsciously. He was stretching my asshole, but gently. My tongue continued its efforts on Dave, until I felt Jeff's cock leave my pussy and line up, coated and ready, behind my gaping rosebud. He pushed gently, and I rocked slowly back into him, yearning to feel this new sensation. His head stretched me painfully and deliciously, until suddenly he was in with what felt like a pop. He held still for a second, allowing me to adjust, and I focused on breathing and rocking ever so slightly back and forth on this new intruder. Before long, he began to thrust lightly, and I found that this feeling was unlike anything I had experienced before. My hand involuntarily crept to my clit, and found a soaking mess to play with. I rubbed myself gently, feeling every inch of the young man behind me invading further and further into me. Soon he was thrusting an inch or two at a time, and I was moaning in time with his thrusts. I had never felt full like this before, and it was becoming more and more delicious by the second.

Soon my hand was a blur of activity, and my orgasm was rising unexpectedly. Dave snapped me out of the moment, when his voice broke the tension. "Hey Jeff, this slut is going to cum from you fucking her ass!"

Crude as it was, it was true. The tension had been building in me all afternoon, and the pressure in my asshole combined with my ministrations on my swollen clit was drawing me closer and closer to orgasm. My breathing hurried, and the young man behind me started picking up his pace until he was pounding against me with brutal force. I felt his hips slamming into my ass, and realized that he had bottomed out inside me, dick fully buried inside my tight asshole. The thought sent tremors down my body, and when they reached my pussy I exploded.

This orgasm was like none I had ever had before. I was overwhelmed, and my body began to shake and writhe against my will. I was a thrashing mess, hair flying everywhere, ass slamming against the young man behind me, fingers a furious whirlwind on my clit, and I found myself screaming in pleasure before my vision blacked out. I never lost consciousness, but I was lost in the room for a second, until the thrusts behind me brought me back to life. My orgasm had receded, but it felt as if I was still riding the high while this young man tried to rearrange my insides.

Dave had caught me when my body lost control, and I found myself in his arms while his buddy fucked me from behind. He had to outweigh me by at least double, and it was all solid muscle. So it was no surprise that he could easily lift me. However, I was caught by surprise when he pulled me up, off of his friend's cock, and lifted me against him with seemingly no effort. I found my pussy poised directly above his cock, and with a simple grin he dropped me onto himself and impaled me.

My poor pussy never had a chance. He was splitting me in half, stretching me beyond what she could take, and I fucking loved it. Soon I was bouncing up and down on his glorious cock, gasps wracking my chest as my body tried to take this unexpected girth. I had barely worked myself down three or four inches when I felt Jeff behind me, and suddenly his cock was again inside my asshole.

It was incredible. Jeff essentially stood still, while Dave lifted my body effortlessly and dropped me over and over again onto the two cocks below me. If I could have controlled my legs at all I would have been squirming in equal parts to get away and to take them deeper, but being helplessly thrown around made me feel so delightfully tiny. Feeling both of them stretch me like this was a once in a lifetime experience. I was overwhelmed with the pleasure of feeling so full, and reached down to touch myself again. When my fingers hit my clit, pushed forward by Dave's massive cock inside of me, a shock went through my body and I began to spasm uncontrollably once again. Apparently that was too much for Jeff, buried deep in my asshole, and he quickly pulled out, about to cum. Dave basically dropped me to the floor, and I found myself on my back with Jeff above me. He thrust into my pussy and came immediately, his head thrown back in animalistic grunts. He thrust hard enough to hurt my thighs, but after having Dave's monster cock in me I barely felt him as his sperm joined his two friends.

Honestly, the break this provided allowed me to catch my breath and at least somewhat recompose myself. My asshole was on fire, now that I was coming back to reality, and my poor pussy looked red and swollen, a well-used sloppy mess. I grabbed my breasts as Jeff softened and withdrew, and closed my eyes, relishing the soreness I was already beginning to feel. Dave stood nearby, and ordered me onto the bed with my ass up. I was happy to oblige.

As Dave took his position behind me, I reached back and spread my pussy lips, offering him the visual of what he was soon to conquer. He wasted no time in entering me, and his cock once again stretched my wet pussy to its limits. This time he was brutal, and began pounding my cervix immediately. I had wanted to be used, and he sure knew how to use a woman. His hand was in my hair, pulling me back into him ruthlessly, and his other hand found my breast and began to squeeze. My fingers snaked one last time to my clit, and I rubbed furiously as he pummeled my insides. His thrusts shook the bed with their force, and my body was helpless before him, just like I had imagined. He filled me so good, and right before I orgasmed I stopped myself and instead pulled on my other nipple. His hand groped my breast and pulled me back into him, and his hefty balls were soon slapping against my clit delightfully. I focused on their rhythmic pulse, and soon felt his shaft pulsing in a similar rhythm. I held my orgasm back until I heard his breathing similarly quicken, and when I felt his cock swell inside me I let myself go.

This orgasm was mind-blowing. I literally saw stars, and heard myself shrieking out "fuck, fuck, fuck" as my body thrashed and flailed with Dave's cock buried inside me. Suddenly he was roaring, and his cock slammed deep inside, muscular thighs pinned to my ass. He came like a firehose inside me, flooding my womb with hot wet cum. I felt splash after splash in my poor, abused channel, and he remained buried inside me, legs shaking. Wave after wave of cum was warming my insides, and as I tried to stay conscious, I reached between my legs and gently squeezed his manly balls. I milked his dick for all the cum it would give me, and when he finally withdrew a minute later, I was overflowing with the delicious white, hot cum of four incredible young studs.

I stayed bent over on the bed, unwilling (and possibly unable) to move while I relished the pleasure I had both received and given. The first three boys were relaxing around the room, and Dave started gathering my clothes as we had planned. He came up to me with a grin, and began to shove my panties inside my destroyed pussy. An easy fit, after all that had entered her that night, and they were soon soaked in cum, nearly disappearing inside of me. I reluctantly dressed, and kissed each boy firmly on the lips before heading to the elevator with Dave.

The elevator went directly to the garage where he had parked, so we were able to avoid the lobby. In my current euphoria I would not have cared, but I'm sure the hotel staff would have objected to my appearance in my current state. My skirt and top were technically on, but I looked like at best a high class hooker (and at worst, a cheap slut). Dave and I stole away into his car while the other young men began tidying the hotel room, theirs for the night. As he drove me home, my hand wandered over to stroke his virile cock. About a block before my house, I instructed him to pull over, and he bent me over his hood and ravaged me again. There was a satisfying squelch as he removed the cum-soaked panties from my pussy, and after he fucked me, fast and hard, I pushed them back in.

He dropped me off in the driveway, and as I sashayed up my steps, I pulled up my skirt to flash him one last look at my bruised and satisfied ass. With one last wiggle, I turned and gave him a wink, and watched as he drove off. I headed upstairs to the bedroom, and Roger was exactly where I expected him to be. Sure enough, he had assumed that if I went out dressed as I had, that he would be getting lucky tonight. I headed to the bathroom first, washed my face, and took a deep breath for what I had prepared to do.

As I removed the panties from my pussy, a small stream of cum followed, and I squeezed my kegels as hard as I could to trap the rest. The bedroom was dark as I entered, and I walked slowly to my husband's side of the bed. He began to mutter something, but I placed a finger on his lips to quiet him, then drew my leg over him and straddled his face. Roger was terrible at oral, but he would always give me at least a minute or two if I was this forceful, and so he dutifully got to work on my clit. I relished the moment, his tongue actually soothing my burning pussy, before I relaxed completely and let my juices flow.

With them came the boys' cum, and my husband found himself suddenly struggling to keep up with the flow of what he thought was my flooding pussy. I let him continue for a few seconds, and rocked back and forth on his face, coating everything from nose to chin with not only my pussy, but the five loads of cum that I had saved inside of me.

When I rolled off of him, he expected me to open my legs to accept him, but I instead stroked his pathetic little cock, aggressively hard. I heard him gasp in pain, and squeezed a little harder until he moved his hands to stop me. Then I spoke to my cheating husband for the last time:

"I know about Julie. I know about the motel, the lunches, the sex- I know everything. This evening, I wasn't having drinks with the girls. I was across town, getting fucked better than you ever could, by four hot young studs who appreciate me as a woman. And now, your face is covered in their cum. Goodbye, you little shit."

With that, I turned and walked out of the room, leaving him confused, hard, and dirty. I'll let the lawyers handle the rest.

12