All Comments on 'Ellie May's 4-H Project Pt. 03: Whore Ship'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JeepsterdJeepsterdover 2 years ago

Love it! The duality of the mind is an interesting thing! Would like to see Sarah and Flame again!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Another Great Story From A Great Author - Always Top Shelf and 5 Stars

Once again another great story. You do such a wonderful job with the story development and developing each character and letting your fans feel the excitement, fear and emotions of those characters. Great overlapping characters from yours and other writers stories makes it very entertaining. Enjoy the multiple chapters you have for each story which allows your fans to experience your fabulous storytelling. Thanks for the time and effort you put into your story’s. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great and I love it. But where is the titular Ellie May? I love her character so I really would have loved to read more about her!

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

I'm a massive fan of your work and even more so because here you're exploring a character most often in charge who is learning to take pleasure in letting go. I'd love to read more about both main characters and hope this series will run and run though I do find the switches in perspective a little jarring.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I' m sorry but I really can't figure out where this story is going. I mean first it was about a sister abusing her brother. Than the brother being used by friends and teachers at school and now a teacher being a slut and almost getting permanently enslaved. Which I thought was way over the top with the hanging sequence. From a readers stand point that was scary even in this type of story. Maybe I'm just not getting it but I'm going to hang in for more.

.

Cheers

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this tail. Here’s to hoping that Ellie May, Lindsey and even sweet Rebecca end up naked wearing a collar. The change in power dynamics for Sarah/Flame really adds to the story. There is a part of me that is actually jealous of Steve.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

I loved the way you turned Sarah into Pleasure Slut Flame. Whereas I agree being sold in Arabia for life is too much, she's played at being a Pleasure Slut too many times, she needs to be enslaved. Being in the Big D's inventory could have been enough to enslave her, but then again, she makes for good stories. Maybe, someone could check the SIN numbers and have the Big D take possession of her. Jake would have his own in-house free consultant and he could rent her out, if he wished. And, she'd make the perfect Pleasure Slut to exhibit at the main entrance to the Big D, with her exploits projected on Big Screen TV, on the back wall, when she wasn't busy otherwise. After all, she's definitely a submissive who should answer, her calling for the collar.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 2 years ago

Great story. One thing I particularly liked was the inability to see Flame as Sarah. You're spot on with this. I have seen several time where people don't recognize you "out of context " I was helping a friend with some painting and I was dressed for the part. A client stopped to inquire about the house (it was for sale) I joined the conversation and and one point addressed them by name and the response was "do I know you?" It took them five minutes to figure out who I was. Apparently context plays a large part in how one's sorted in the minds filing cabinet.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 2 years agoAuthor
Inability to Recognize Out of Context

Erotic Story Spinner has commented on a recurring theme of this series, the inability to recognize a person--in this case a slave whom we knew as free--out of context. Closely related to this is that we tend to remember our peers and superiors but can't place a subordinate. A student I had 7 years ago recognized me (wearing a mask in a store) by name as her professor this week, and once she said it I remembered her personal story but not her name. Embarrassing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous