Ellie May's 4-H Project Pt. 03: Whore Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she thought, Rango wants one final pound of flesh, or should she say one final piece of ass? When they arrived at her car, he ordered the two slaves to kneel, thighs apart and fingers interlocked behind their heads, shivering naked in the brisk wind.

"Before I give you the key fob to Professor Hollister's fancy-ass car, there's one more treat I promised." Gesturing at Sarah/Flame, Rango commanded "slave 4's, whore." He paused, then added "First, you can suck this slave's dick, make it both wet and hard, after which you will beg him to cram it up your winking asshole, got it, slut?" He laughed, enjoying being in total control of the once-assertive professor.

Crap, thought Sarah as she opened her mouth and Steve stood in front of her. One more thing I have to do in the name of good research! Her tongue stroked up the bottom side of his erect prick--how the hell could it be so stiff after he's been planking old women for nine days, she wondered? Then she realized that this was really a compliment--Slave Steve had a boner because he was turned on by the Prime piece of ass that Rango had just offered him. OK, she thought, after nine days of sexual use and abuse, I still look good enough to give an exhausted dick a stiff boner--and a good one, at that.

For two minutes, she energetically pumped that penis in and out of her mouth, all the while looking adoringly up into his face, silently telling him how much she enjoyed being used. Come to think of it, compared to all the over-the-hill cock she'd had to swallow on the cruise, Steve WAS kinda young and cute. She brought her hands up to fondle that ball sack and even stopped long enough to tongue his balls, trying to edge him. When his ramrod seemed fully erect and extended, dripping pre-cum, she slowly withdrew her mouth, kissed the head gently, returned her hands behind her head so her chest stuck out proudly, and repeated, dutifully,

"I beg you to cram that monster love-stick all the way up my winking asshole, master." And she winked to emphasize her asshole and her compliance.

Without even replying, Steve hurried around to her back end, knelt between her widespread thighs, parted her prime-rated buttocks, and used a syringe from Rango to blast a load of cold lubricant into her. Then he gently worked his rod up into her bowels just below the D brand that certified to the quality of what he was using. Rando waited just long enough for Steve to get fully mounted before he demanded that she suck HIS cock. A good time was had by all--and in this case, the good time went by the name of Flame. Damn, she thought, TWO nice cocks in me at once. I could get to like this.

*****

Even though Rebecca left several urgent messages on Sara's phone, it wasn't until the day after the ship was docked back in Boston that her friend and former mentor returned her call.

"Hi Rebecca, it's great to talk to you. No, I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I was actually on a ski trip in Austria, and I took a bit of a tumble. I was in the hospital for a few days, so I couldn't call. No, I'm fine, I just have some bruises on my bottom and a burn on my neck where the scarf caught me. I'm just taking the week off to rest up. Flame? Oh yes, thank you for returning her to me. No, I'm very glad you didn't let Lindsay sell her! You definitely did the right thing. I have too much use for her here. Really? I'm glad the cruise went so well. I heard the guests rather liked my ideas. No, I didn't talk to Jake, but I... hear things."

"No, I heard Lindsay was taking credit for my ideas. I've already spread the word, and guess who isn't getting tenure? Yes, I agree, a slave paddling would do her a world of good, and I have a plan for that, too. I never forget."

"Flame has my SIN number? Really? Geez, I never checked it. When I had her enslaved, they must have got the owner's number instead. You're right, I should have registered her at The Big D. Nobody in Boston knows what they're doing--I need to send Flame back to Texas for some serious slave training. I'll get it fixed, but there's no hurry. I'm not selling her, and it's not like anyone is going to think I'm a slave, ha-ha. Yeah, that is totally ridiculous."

"No, Flame isn't for sale, but if you send me the offers you have I'd really like to read them. Tell them she might be available for rental, but I'd like all of the juicy details on what they'd like to do with her so I know how much wear and tear my property will suffer. Ha, yes, maybe I'll let her read them, that's a good idea. Let the little slut sweat it out, ha-ha."

"Actually, I think the board meeting will go really well. One of the reasons I had Flame on the cruise was that people talk freely in front of a slave, so I know what everyone on that boat was thinking. Ha! Yes, now that you mention it, I AM a genius, Rebecca, and thank you for noticing. It takes one to know one. But let's keep it our little secret, okay? I love it when men underestimate us and what we're capable of. All they see is a cute package to fuck, after which their brains dribble out of their cocks--but you know that already, right?"

(The End?)