Ellie Submits Pt. 02

Story Info
Older domme continues to tease her Amazonian new sub.
4k words
4.73
18.3k
26

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers

The next evening that Ellie and Miriam work out together, there are two other people in the company gym. A pair of middle-aged men, training for a special event, a cross-country run or something. They arrive late, and stay much longer than Ellie or Miriam normally would. So, nothing happens. Miriam more or less ignores Ellie as they work out separately, then showers alone while Ellie is using the rowing machine, and leaves without a word to her. Ellie doesn't even notice that she's left until she finishes rowing. When she does notice, her heart sinks.

It's two full days since Ellie's last "lesson". She has been very obedient, keeping her hands off herself, despite nearly overflowing with thoughts of her new lover. Today is Friday, which means they won't see other again until Monday evening, for a total of five days. Normally, Ellie masturbates at least twice a day. She's already found it difficult to concentrate, either at work or at home. She knows that long before the end of Monday it's going to become unbearable.

She clenches her fists. She thinks to herself, "Ma'am wants me to be good. I have to do what she says. I need the discipline." Focusing on this helps her a lot.

But it's more than just sexual frustration. She likes Miriam's company and wants to be with her. And she wants to win Miriam's attention and praise.

*

On Monday evening the same two guys are there. Apparently the run is coming up very soon. Ellie wants to scream. But they leave relatively early. And as soon as the gym door closes behind them, Miriam turns to Ellie.

"Get naked."

Ellie doesn't need to be told twice. She kicks her trainers off and removes the rest of her outfit in a matter of seconds, hurling it in a pile off to one side of the gym. She stands to attention, feet together, hands by her sides. A little over six feet tall, physique packed with hard muscle, earned from months of tireless work. She is already breathing heavily with anticipation. And biting her lip, trying not to grin crazily.

It's only after Ellie has been standing still for several seconds that it occurs to her to be self-conscious. The main area of the gym is a very large, echoing space. It's very strange to be naked in a place like this, and displaying oneself. But Miriam doesn't seem to mind, so Ellie tries to suppress her instinct. She lifts her chin a little, trying to be confident and proud. She knows Miriam thinks she looks amazing naked, so that helps.

Miriam smiles. Ellie hasn't specifically been trained to stand to attention. It looks like she just has good instincts.

Miriam takes out a resistance band. She toys with it, wrapping it and unwrapping it around her fists. Ellie can't help but watch it, distracted. Which is the idea.

"Report," Miriam says.

"Ma'am," Ellie says, "I didn't tell anyone about us, but my housemate figured it out anyway. She knew I really liked you and when I got home she could tell that we-- that you had-- something had happened. I didn't tell her anything at all, I just kept quiet and I didn't answer any of her questions. But she knew. And she's my friend and she still wants to know more, and she keeps asking. And she's a big gossip."

Miriam thinks about this for some time. "Hmm. Does she work here?"

"No, but her girlfriend does. They met through me."

Miriam thinks a little more. "Tell her... you don't really know where this is going. Tell her you're having a good time, but you're not saying anything else until you know. That's the truth, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am." Ellie feels relieved to have some guidance. And relieved not to have to lie.

"Now, let me see you. Stand with your feet apart." Ellie obeys, and Miriam bends down low, taking a close look at Ellie's sculpted lower body. Miriam hasn't yet had a good look at Ellie's pussy. She is bronzed and tight and smooth, with no visible labia minora, little more than a mound and a narrow cleft. She is, as instructed, hairless.

"I shave myself every morning, ma'am."

Miriam caresses Ellie's powerful groin muscles, her adductors. She moves up, cups her vulva, stroking her labia majora, and momentarily circling her anus. Then she brushes her fingertips gently across Ellie's mons. She is as smooth as cream, all over.

Miriam says, "Acceptable. Have you come?"

"No, ma'am!" Ellie clenches her fists. "Not since I last saw you. I mean! Not since we last... had a lesson." In fact, she's been counting the hours.

"Have you touched yourself?"

"I've... cleaned myself, and shaved, ma'am. I think that counts as touching. But that's all. I haven't come."

Miriam stands up straight and glares at Ellie. "When I ask you, 'Have you touched yourself?', you know exactly what I mean, young lady. Answer the question."

Ellie gulps. "Last night in bed I... touched myself for a few minutes, without thinking. Because it felt so nice to be smooth. And then I realised what I was doing and I stopped."

"Well," Miriam says. "We both know what that makes you, don't we?"

"Ma'am, it was just a few minutes! I didn't--"

"What are you?"

Ellie closes her eyes. "I'm a filthy, degenerate slut. I'm just a thirsty wet pussy with legs, who deserves a sound thrashing. I'm a delinquent sex-pot, in dire need of training and discipline."

"That's right." Miriam is secretly quite impressed that Ellie remembered it all.

"Please discipline me, ma'am," Ellie says.

"Indeed I will," Miriam says, impressed again. This was, of course, exactly what she intended to do next, but Ellie is showing great initiative.

Miriam leads her over to a bench. "Lie down."

Ellie lies down on her back, and allows Miriam to tie her wrists and ankles as before.

Miriam says, "Last time, I made a mistake. I tied you down while there was still a fully-loaded barbell over your head. That was dangerous. Don't let me do that again."

"Yes, ma'am." This bench doesn't have that problem. "Ma'am, I thought you said you were without flaw?"

Miriam flicks a stretched resistance band directly at Ellie's bare pussy. It's a very good shot and it clips her vulva, stinging very badly.

Ellie says, "Gah! Ow!"

"I am without flaw," Miriam says. "Don't confuse yourself, young lady."

She pulls another fistful of resistance bands out of her kit bag. Over the course of another few minutes, she binds them tightly around Ellie's body, strapping her to the bench, knotting them underneath. One loop around Ellie's armpits above her breasts, one loop around her breasts, concealing her nipples, two around her abdomen, and one around the lower hips, just concealing her mons.

The bands are strips, very thin rubber but an inch or two broad. Miriam ties them tightly enough to create indentations in Ellie's skin, and to show her muscle creases and proud nipples through them. She wriggles experimentally. She's not going anywhere.

Miriam uses one final band to cover Ellie's eyes, strapping her head to the bench just like the rest of her body. Ellie whimpers a little at this, but tries to relax.

Miriam stands back, allowing anticipation to build for a moment. She finds the whole look very appealing, particularly on a woman with such a powerful physique. At last, she pulls one of the bands up, away from Ellie's belly, and lets it snap back harshly against her skin.

"Ow! That's one, ma'am."

"You remembered to count. Very good, young lady."

"Thank you, ma'am!"

Miriam raises two more bands at once: the one around Ellie's armpits, and the one around her pussy. She releases them both at once.

"Ow, ow! Two and three."

Miriam continues to torment Ellie with snaps to the chest. (She ignores the band around Ellie's eyes.) She plays her like a strange, demented musical instrument, producing a series of yelps and complaints. Ellie never loses count, though.

"This would be better with thinner elastic bands," Miriam remarks after a while, snapping the second band against Ellie's breasts. She is red all over now.

Ellie wails, "Aaaha! Thirty-five!"

"These just don't have the stinging power. Even tied tightly. Next time, maybe."

"Yes, ma'am! Thirty-six, seven, eight!"

"Do you think you've been punished enough?"

"Yes, ma'am! Aaaah, thirty-nine! Please will you touch me now?"

A long pause. Ellie grits her teeth, waiting for forty.

But Miriam relents. "...Alright."

She scoots around to Ellie's legs. She spreads them and moves the lowest resistance band up, out of the way. She spends a pleasurable moment admiring Ellie's beautiful pussy once again. Ellie is quite wet now, and desperate for some kind of release.

Miriam folds her arms behind her back, leans forward and begins to explore. Last time she used only the fingers of one hand. This time she uses her nose and mouth alone. She lets her hot breath fall on Ellie's skin. She nuzzles up and down Ellie's outer labia for a long while, warming her young lover up, and then begins to probe inwards.

Ellie begins to moan. She is one hundred percent ready for this. As soon as she feels Miriam's tongue start to work at her inner lips, she begins to take off. "Oooh..."

Miriam works completely hands-free. She uses her strong tongue to explore deeper inside Ellie's body, lapping hard against her vaginal opening, and then deeper, and deeper still. She breaks off to circle Ellie's vulva with tender kisses and licks. And then she pushes Ellie's clitoral hood back with her lips, teasing out her tiny clitoris. She licks Ellie's clit hard, up and down. Somewhere in the distance, Ellie moans and babbles unintelligibly. Miriam rolls her tongue to form a warm home for Ellie's little bud, and feasts on it, sucks on it, thrusts in and out. She transfers her oral attention back to Ellie's vagina and nuzzles her clit with her nose instead.

This is a whole different experience for Ellie. She flexes uselessly, wishing someone would touch her breasts or under her arms, or her toes, or kiss her on the lips, but all her pleasure is concentrated in one place this time. Tendons stand out on her neck as she strains blindly against the strip around her eyes. Experiencing all of this in helpless darkness takes it to a whole different level. She clamps her thighs around Miriam's head, pulling her inward. "Oh, ma'am, please! Kiss me!"

Miriam ignores her and continues her oral work. She wraps her mouth around Ellie's whole pussy, and tongue-fucks her as hard and deeply as she can, long and slow.

Ellie rises to a crest of pleasure. She wails with increasing abandon. A terrible pleasure monster is suckling on her pussy, and there's nothing she can do to be rid of it. "Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh! Ah! NnnnnnnnnnNNNN!"

Her body and thighs tremble. Surprising herself, she squirts, hard. It's not something she can usually do, but five days of tormented denial has done it for her. Miriam reacts impressively quickly, ducking aside as Ellie's hips buck madly and she ejaculates over the bench and the gym floor. It makes quite a mess. Miriam -- absolutely spotless -- smiles with some pride.

Ellie recovers. She cools off, panting. Miriam licks her lips and returns to her station. She leans in to Ellie's pussy and continues to devour her as before.

Ellie doesn't squirt again, but she comes three more times. Miriam is a machine, pleasuring every part of Ellie's pussy in slow, methodical waves. Her tongue is long and strong, and never gets tired. Ellie's toes curl. Her blindfolded eyes roll back. She pulls uselessly at her bonds, losing track of where she is or why she is tied up. It becomes a kind of dream, like it's not real. No one she's been with has ever given her oral pleasure like this. This was definitely worth waiting five days for.

Her last orgasm is a little weaker and sweeter, like an aftershock, a cherry on top. She writhes helplessly, babbling softly to herself. Miriam tenderly kisses her genitals and inner thighs as she slowly comes down from the last climax. "Good girl," she whispers.

"Thank you, ma'am," Ellie says, stretching weakly. "Thank you so much."

Miriam stands up, and finally unfolds her arms from behind her back. She returns to Ellie's head and gives her a long, slow, blindfolded kiss, a kiss which for Ellie tastes strongly of her own pussy. The taste is surprising, but not unpleasant. Ellie licks her lips after the kiss is over. She flinches at the light as the band around her eyes is removed.

Miriam dries her own face off with a small towel. Ellie asks her, "Ma'am, was that all with your mouth?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Where did you learn... I mean..."

"I'm forty-nine years old, young lady. I think it's reasonable to assume that this isn't my first rodeo."

Miriam has never told Ellie anything about her own personal life. Ellie has assumed from the lack of a wedding ring that Miriam is single, and perhaps has been for some time, but she has no real information.

"Ma'am, please may I touch you?"

"No."

"Ma'am, I want to so badly. You're so beautiful."

"No. And stop asking. I will tell you when it's time, not before."

Miriam unties Ellie from the bench. Ellie gets up and examines the red marks across her body in the mirror. She finds them quite an attractive addition. But they are already fading. She looks up at Miriam, her curvaceous figure clad all in tight black and pink. Not being able to return any pleasure to her is frustrating enough, but not even being able to ask?

Ma'am must get to masturbate whenever she likes, Ellie thinks, enviously.

Then she suddenly wonders whether Miriam thinks of her while she's doing it. That makes her blush.

"Clean this up," Miriam tells her, pointing to the mess of ejaculate Ellie has left on the bench and the gym floor. "My other employees use this gym, it's only good manners. Once you're done, I have a gift for you."

*

Miriam kneels at Ellie's feet. She takes Ellie's left foot into her lap and spends a long few minutes fondling it, running her warm fingers along Ellie's ankle, interlacing her fingers with Ellie's toes.

Ellie wriggles her toes happily. She loves having her sensitive feet touched, especially her soles. She has never actually said as much to Miriam, but Miriam just seems to have worked it out somewhere along the line.

"Is this the gift, ma'am?"

Miriam shakes her head, not looking up, continuing the massage. She asks, idly, "Can you come, just from this?"

"What? Um. No. I don't think so. But I've never really... tried..." Ellie gasps, as Miriam presses her fingers deeply into her right sole.

"It would probably take quite a while to get you there," Miriam murmurs. "And quite a bit of denial beforehand. Mmmh. Something to think about. Anyway..." She stops, suddenly. She releases Ellie's feet and plants them on the cold gym floor.

"Oh?" Ellie is a little disappointed.

"Your gift."

Miriam pulls a shoebox out from beneath another bench. Inside it is a pair of black felt ankle boots, buckled, with substantial three-inch heels. Versatile, chunky boots, round-toed, smart enough for a variety of occasions: formal events, office work, going out, staying in, kicking ass. Expensive. Miriam puts the left boot on Ellie's unresisting foot, and buckles her up. She takes Ellie's right foot and massages it for a little while as well, warming it up and producing some soft gasps from Ellie. Then, she buckles the right boot on too.

"Stand up."

Ellie stands. She is entirely naked apart from the boots. She turns on the spot, testing them out, and putting on a show for Miriam. The heels look great on her. They are exactly her style, and they change her posture in appealing ways, flattering her calves and butt. They feel good.

"Divine," Miriam says, admiringly.

"These are lovely, ma'am! But... normally I don't wear heels." Ellie has been self-conscious about her height since she was a teenager.

"You do now. Come over here." Miriam leads Ellie over to a running machine, and programs it for what, for Ellie, is a brisk stroll. "Let's walk some more."

Ellie goes to fold her arms behind her, as before, but Miriam tugs at her forearm, indicating that she should unfold them again. Ellie steps onto the machine. Letting her arms swing naturally, she begins her practice walk.

"It's much easier than walking on my toes," Ellie says. She remembers her earlier lessons. She focuses on her form.

"Walk for a half-mile," Miriam says. She circles around the machine, observing Ellie's body as she moves. "Shoulders straighter. Move your arms with a little more grace, don't just let them flop around. Don't forget to stick your chest out. No, not that much! You look like a... a smug bird. That's better. Confidence. And natural grace. That's it."

She stands to one side, watching Ellie's rolling hips, the care with which she places each foot. Then, watching her from behind, she takes a long, lusty look at Ellie's perfectly-formed backside. Ellie has the walk down almost perfectly now. Miriam becomes momentarily transfixed, as she watches her strut. Ellie maybe doesn't know, but she has a thigh gap, a diamond-shaped window formed by her vulva and thighs when she stands with her feet together. It's something Miriam can see even while she's walking. She also has deep, attractive dimples of Venus, flanking the base of her spine.

"Stop when you're ready," Miriam says.

Ellie stops, and turns to her... well, "boss" no longer fully covers it, and nor does "lover", but she doesn't know what the real word would be.

"I want you to walk like that at all times," Miriam orders her. "Until it becomes second nature. And I want you to wear those shoes whenever possible, too."

"Ma'am, I feel like... I'm going to attract some attention."

"As if your height and build don't do that already? Anyway, that's the idea. I want everyone to want you. That makes it even better that no one can have you but me."

Ellie looks down at her shoes. She thinks she understands.

*

The lesson seemingly ends there, and they return to the locker room to change, and then shower. But as Ellie has removed her shoes and is about to shower, Miriam unexpectedly gives her another command. "Look at me."

Ellie turns. Miriam has removed her sports top, trainers and leggings. She is standing with her hands on her hips, nude.

Miriam is a short woman and but she projects an authoritative and intimidating air, even when stark naked. She has a broad chest and wonderful G-cup breasts, large enough to be visible from behind when she raises her arms. Her silky black hair falls in long waves, almost to her trim waist. She has a faint linea alba leading down her toned belly to the dark triangle of hair which conceals her pussy. Her hips are naturally very broad and she has magnificent, lush thighs. She fixes Ellie with a steely stare and watches closely while Ellie, as ordered, takes the view in.

Ellie bites her lip, feeling a new throb of pleasure stir inside of her. She has seen Miriam naked before, but she has never had Miriam pose specifically for her viewing pleasure. She knows that Miriam has historically had trouble with her weight, and therefore works very hard to keep it down. The work pays off. She is a perfect hourglass, a statuesque, sexual form, a fertility goddess.

It's difficult to be told to look and not touch.

"You are very beautiful, ma'am," Ellie says, throat dry.

"I know. Come with me." Miriam presents Ellie with a few bottles of toiletries and a sponge, then walks to the shower. Ellie, also naked, pads after her.

Miriam bundles her hair up into a shower cap. She enters a shower cubicle and turns the water on. Ellie watches dumbly as Miriam spends a minute enjoying the hot water. Miriam turns slowly, raising her arms over her head, tossing her head, presenting different angles of her body for Ellie's delectation. Her ass is a work of art.

"Wash me," she says.

Ellie flinches as she comes out of her reverie. She fumbles the shampoo and drops it. Flustered, she kicks it away into a corner. She squirts shower gel into the sponge, and ventures forward. She hesitates, foaming sponge raised, uncertain where on Miriam's body to start.

lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers
12