Ellie Submits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Miriam says. "I don't have all night." She presents one arm, palm upwards.

Ellie takes it and soaps her all over, slowly and sensually. The shower gel is green and smells of jasmine. She mops Miriam's throat, and neck, and scrubs her whole back. And then, as she slowly turns, her other arm. Elise adds more shower gel and gently washes Miriam's face. Then moves down. She hesitates a little longer, glancing at Miriam's face. Miriam shoots her an impatient look. Elise takes a deep breath and soaps Miriam's breasts, cleaning her chest and cleavage, on top and underneath, and even, briefly, her nipples. She does it quickly and professionally.

Then further down. Abdomen and thighs, and down a little further, scrubbing Miriam's tidy pubic hair. "Your leg, please, ma'am." Toes and calf and expansive thigh, gluteal fold and buttock. She lets go of Miriam's leg and cleans her other leg in the same way. And then, there is a breathless pause.

Ellie is crouched, head almost level with Miriam's waist. From this vantage point, shielding her eyes from the water with one hand, she looks up at Miriam, questioningly.

Miriam's expression answers her question, and she moves to stand with her feet spread a little.

Ellie squeezes the sponge to produce more foam, and cleans her lover between the legs, with a few efficient strokes. Pussy and butt crack. She rinses the sponge and wipes the soap away. And then stands up straight, and steps back.

Miriam looks at her. Ellie looks very unhappy. Tormented by having to be so close, and yet unable to come any closer, to what she wants. What she needs.

Miriam reaches up and runs a gentle thumb around Ellie's ear. "I know. I will let you have what you need. Soon. Until then, young lady... control yourself."

Ellie tries to say, "Yes, ma'am!" but it catches in her throat and comes out as a hoarse, unintelligible croak.

*

When Ellie gets home there is a rhythmic creaking coming from Sonja's bedroom, and anxious squeals of pleasure, and music. It must be her and her girlfriend, Monica. Sonja's bedroom door does not shut properly, and tends to swing wide open. Ellie has told her about it before. But Ellie is too self-conscious to interrupt her now.

So she heats up some food and takes it to her room. As she passes Sonja's bedroom, she cannot help but catch a glimpse of what's going on inside. Sonja is of medium height and built like a tank, with a mountainous ass. She is kneeling at the end of the bed, lapping furiously between the legs of Monica, who is a tall, slim, devastatingly beautiful, dark-skinned girl with waist-length braids. Sonja has her back to the door and doesn't notice Ellie as she passes. Monica has her arms raised over her head, grasping the headboard, presenting her perfect medium-small breasts and flat, almost concave tummy. She is writhing with pleasure, with her eyes rolled back. She doesn't notice Ellie either.

"Come for me, babe, come on, you filthy little snatch..." Sonja mutters between mouthfuls. "I wanna bite your hot little clit off..."

Ellie goes to her room, and shuts the door, sits on her bed and eats. She can still hear everything.

Once she's eaten, she undresses and stands naked in front of her mirror, staring frustratedly at her pussy. She crosses her wrists behind her back, so as to avoid touching herself.

"Soon," she tells herself, trying to suppress her need. "Ma'am wants me to be strong."

Next door, Monica begins to shriek.

This is going to be impossible.

12