Ellie Submits Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie finds the experience of being fed very odd at first. But she is hungry enough, and the food is good enough, that she stops minding after a while. It becomes normal, tender and caring. The concerns drift away. Her head empties, and soon she is a happy sub, safe and warm with her domme looking after her.

While Miriam is eating some of her own meal, Ellie asks, "Ma'am, when did you have your clit shocked?"

"I've had some submissive experiences," Miriam says. "You already knew that. Most of them were when I was a lot younger, about your age. Some of them were pretty serious. Eventually I decided that being a sub isn't my favorite. (Open...) I like being in control much more than I like being controlled. But it was worth doing. In my opinion, if you're going to dominate your partner in a responsible way, you should know what you're doing to them."

Ellie's mind goes back to her earlier submissive experiences at her domme's hand. "Ma'am, have you ever been flogged?"

"Of course. Lots of times. Flogged, caned, belted, whipped. You name it."

"Have you been flogged while hanging from a bar?"

"Caned, but yes," Miriam says, feeding Ellie another forkful of food. She smiles. "Although I let go after the first stroke. And again after the second. Then we gave up. I took the other eighteen strokes on all fours instead."

A longer silence, while Ellie contemplates this. Miriam, punished. Miriam, young and disobedient!

Miriam clears her plate, and then cuts up the last of the food on Ellie's. "Last bite," she says, presenting a final forkful of food.

Ellie gobbles it down. Miriam has also given her a tall glass of ice water with a drinking straw. She slurps the rest of that down too.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, ma'am, it was delicious," Ellie says.

"Do you have room," Miriam asks, "for dessert?"

"Yes, ma'am, I would love dessert," Ellie says. Both of them know exactly where this is going.

"On your diet, I understand you don't eat sugar anymore," Miriam says. "At all. No candy, no Coke, no ice cream."

"No, ma'am."

"What about honey?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. There's a special exception. I can eat as much honey as I like."

Miriam stands, and invites Ellie to stand too. She puts a delicately cupped hand between Ellie's legs, and strokes her pussy once. She examines her hand. Her first two fingers are soaked in fresh, fragrant liquid. Looking over to Ellie's chair, she notices a wet patch on the towel too.

"Ah," she says. "You're thinking of me."

"Yes, ma'am. Always." In fact, Ellie feels like she wants to burst. The anticipation is driving her wild.

Miriam holds her fingers out. Ellie bends down and engulfs them with her mouth, obediently sucking them clean, swallowing it all. As she pulls away, she leaves a soft parting kiss on her domme's fingertips. "Thank you. May I have some more?"

"You may," Miriam says. "Come with me."

*

Miriam's bedroom is very large, and very conventionally furnished. Tasteful oak furniture, a dressing table with a chair, and in another corner a comfortable armchair. One door leads to a walk-in wardrobe. Another leads to an en suite bathroom. Her bed is huge; easily large enough to accommodate, say, Miriam and two Ellies. There is no bondage equipment in sight.

There is a full-length mirror. Ellie catches sight of herself in the mirror, and stops dead, transfixed. "Oh my goodness! Oh, my. Wow!" She turns, presenting her bound body at different angles. The look is extraordinary, and unlike anything she's ever seen before. The ropework is very aesthetically pleasing, and complements her musculature and her skin tone.

"I know, right?" Miriam says, moving up behind her, hands snaking around her waist. "In my experience, everybody looks great tied up."

"Ma'am, do you look good tied up?"

"One day, young lady, if you are exceptionally well-behaved, maybe, I will show you."

Ellie turns to her domme, looking her up and down, imagining it. Miriam only raises her eyebrows.

Miriam clears away all of the bed coverings except for the sheet. She has Ellie stand at the foot of the bed, with her back to it. She pushes Ellie's chest with one finger until she gets the message, and falls on her back. Ellie's arms are still folded and tied behind her, and she's lying on top of them now, but it's still quite comfortable. She squares her shoulders, and tries to relax, and can't. She hears the ruffling of clothing being removed and discarded, and then Miriam mounts the bed too.

Miriam is fully nude, apart from the silver chain around her neck. She stands on the bed, with her feet on either side of Ellie's head and her hands on her hips, looking down at her. The extreme angle provides Ellie with an excellent view of her domme's shapely legs, her divine vulva, and the underside of her breasts. Miriam has the most amazing curves.

Ellie gulps. It would be difficult to select a more intimidating angle for a domme to interact with her sub.

"Young lady, you have paid in full for one of your five stolen orgasms. You will pay for the other four in due course. As for right now, however, I refuse to delay my pleasure any longer. I require your immediate, and complete, oral attention."

She sinks to her knees. And then she moves carefully backwards, presenting her succulent pussy for Ellie.

"Now," Miriam orders.

Ellie attends to her.

For Ellie, it is a quite different experience from last time. Then, Miriam simply sat passively with her legs spread and allowed her sub to work at her own pace. This time, Miriam knows what she wants. She presses her sex against Ellie's mouth, and Ellie doesn't have any choice about where to start.

She makes long, teasing circles around her domme's slim, sensitive inner labia. She kisses her, sweetly, lips to lips. Miriam rolls her hips, and Ellie rolls her neck, her tongue flickering as she moves inward. She tries to be methodical, to savor the gift of her domme's body. She makes sure every tiniest square of her domme's flesh is properly attended to, stimulated and touched and loved.

"There it is," Miriam gasps, just as Ellie finds the right spot from last time. "Right there."

Ellie clamps down with her mouth. Miriam shifts her hips back a little, helping her sub find the best angle. Then together, they find the soft, sweet rhythm. They couple like that, moving in time, steadily entangling with one another, becoming one flesh. Pleasure flutters and begins to grow inside of Miriam's body. It spreads down her inner thighs, and up her spine, coiling around her throat and then rising all the way to the tips of her ears. She grasps her breasts, squeezing and tugging hard at her fat, upturned nipples. The pleasure comes in white and pink flurries, like spring blossoms. Miriam gasps a little each time. She realises that Ellie, dear young Ellie, is making a little noise each time too. Perhaps she feels a little of it?

"More," Miriam says.

Ellie picks up the pace. She changes her technique: a little less softness, a little more firmness. She probes deeper with her tongue, circling her domme's vagina but not quite entering her. She shifts her attention up, licking busily around her domme's clitoral hood. But not venturing beneath it, not just yet.

Miriam moans. Stronger waves of delight rise up through her body. More and brighter flowers are blooming inside of her. She knows that Ellie would keep her here for a long time if she was allowed to, letting the anticipation and the pressure build. It would be wonderful to stay here, at this plateau of pleasure, and soak in the sensation. But not this time. Miriam says, "More."

Ellie closes her eyes, and redoubles her efforts. Her tongue snakes up and down her domme's soaking wet slit, in long waves and sinuous coils. She strains her neck up to reach and encircle Miriam's clitoral hood, pushing it back just a little, a teaser of the finale. Her neck muscles are starting to ache. She makes a mental note to adjust her exercise plan. Her tongue is becoming tired too. Are there tongue exercises? Perhaps cunnilingus is the best tongue exercise there is. She just needs to spend more time here. Hour after luxurious hour, beneath her domme, feasting on her delicious pussy...

She brushes the tip of Miriam's actual clitoris, just for an instant. Miriam's body tenses up and she falls forward, gripping the bedsheet hard. "Aih!"

Ellie backs off.

"No! More. Make me come. Right now."

Ellie takes a breath, and pushes her domme's hood back, and wraps her tongue around her domme's most precious jewel, holding it tightly. Miriam stretches, emitting a long, anticipatory growl, like a lioness. Then Ellie begins to move. One, slow, firm stroke of the tongue. By the end of the first stroke, Miriam's growl has risen to a continuing wail. Showing infinite restraint, Ellie releases Miriam's clitoris and takes one final lap of her domme's soaking wet pussy, letting the tension build for one last second. Then she returns and sucks, hard.

"Yes, that's the way... Oh, that's it, don't stop-- Oh, my love-- Nnnnnnnnngh!" Within a few more seconds, Miriam lets it all go. Her whole body clenches up, and her head fills with brilliant color. She claws at the bedsheet and screams as she climaxes, drenching her sub's face and the sheet beneath them. She disconnects from reality, and there is only her climax, her ecstasy overwhelming every conscious thought, engulfing her like a tsunami.

Too long. Much too long since last time. She should never have denied herself for so long.

Ellie knows her domme's sensitivity will be off the charts now. She fondles Miriam's clit gently as she waits for her to recover, to find her senses again. It seems to take some time. Then Miriam sits back, with her hair dishevelled and a look of pride and erotic satisfaction on her face. She looks down into her hungry sub's eyes. She grips her sub's head, running her fingers through her cropped ash-blonde hair, teasing her ears. "Oh sweet one," she says. "That was sensational. This is what you're for, sub. You lived for so long not knowing, but you finally found the place where you belong. You belong here. Beneath me. Tongue-fucking your domme, forever and ever."

Ellie's mouth is full, and she still hasn't stopped. She mumbles "Mmm hmm," and nods. It feels wonderful to be where she is. She feels happy and privileged to have been finally allowed to bring her domme to orgasm.

Miriam turns around. Ellie is presented with a view of her magnificent ass and the contours of her back, and her hair, which falls well past her shoulders. Ellie admires the view for a second, and then Miriam's derriere descends, and Ellie obeys the implied instruction to continue her service.

Meanwhile, Miriam can now lean forward and touch Ellie's body. She gently teases Ellie's proud little nipples, applying just a little tension, pulling her tits up through the diamond openings in the ropes. Then she runs her hands down Ellie's body, tugging at the rest of her ropework. And then across her rock-hard abdominal muscles, and then she follows the deep iliac furrows leading down between her legs. She scoops more moisture out of Ellie's pussy. The girl is sopping wet, and plainly in dire need of relief. She moves between Ellie's inner lips, and tweaks her hood back, and rolls her clit lightly between her thumb and forefinger.

Ellie twitches as she does this. In fact, every slightest move Miriam makes, Ellie communicates back to her through the motions of her mouth. Just from the way she moves beneath her, Miriam can tell when Ellie is tense, aroused, needy, happy, in pain. The sensations are most entertaining.

Miriam bends low, and plants an exceedingly light kiss on Ellie's tiny, red bud. "More," she says. "Again."

Ellie takes another deep breath, and gives her domme more. Much more. At the same time, Miriam begins to finger her in return, gently and softly. Ellie pushes deep, penetrating her domme with her tongue, flexing and twisting inside of her vagina. Miriam's hips begin to move in time again. "Deeper," she demands, as she rocks backward and forward, while she swirls Ellie's lower lips with her moist fingers. Ellie swirls her in return, and pushes deeper still. Pleasure starts to flow through the two of them, through one body and then the other and back, around and around, like a slow, powerful ocean current.

In another minute, Miriam is approaching her climax for the second time, while Ellie is rapidly approaching her first. Miriam reaches hers first. "Oh, fuck. Young lady, fuck me! Auh!" And just as she starts to scream again, she takes her hands off of Ellie's genitals, letting Ellie's pussy twitch uselessly, clamping down on nothing. Miriam shrieks and tosses her hair around, as another tidal wave of pleasure overwhelms her. And Ellie growls with frustration, as her own pleasure subsides and her orgasm drifts away, completely out of reach.

She lifts her head and gasps, "Ma'am, please may I come!"

Miriam shakes her head, eyes still closed, aftershocks of her orgasm still throbbing through her. "No. You know you don't get to come tonight. Again."

Ellie goes in for round three. While she's doing it, Miriam leans forward again, and this time uses both her mouth and her hands. It takes many more minutes for Ellie to bring her domme to her third orgasm. And all the while, Miriam is teasing and coaxing her in return, pushing her up to the very brink of her own orgasm and then withdrawing, stimulating and releasing. Miriam seems to know precisely how much would be enough, and always stops just short of it. The treatment is absolutely maddening. Ellie has to fight her own body's signals, shut them out. She tells herself: there's only one person in the room whose pleasure matters.

At last, Miriam's body shudders once again. She leans on Ellie's thighs for stability, knees shaking, toes curling. "Oh my God! Oh my God... Ellie..." She can feel Ellie smile in response.

After the bright colors fade once again and she can see straight, Miriam rolls off her strong young lover, into a heap beside her. She rests for a minute, getting her breath back. Then she crawls up to see her, face to face. She gives Ellie grateful, loving kisses on her cheeks and lips. Ellie's face is, of course, drenched with Miriam's pussy juices. Miriam doesn't seem to mind. They French, passionately. Miriam strokes her sub's chin and throat, and then runs her fingers through her hair again.

She reaches down and teases Ellie's pussy a little more.

"Please, ma'am, please," Ellie hisses. "I need to come."

"Mmmmh. But you already did, remember? Five times." Miriam lets go again.

"Nnnnnnnnmmm!" Ellie says, desperately, as her pleasure fizzles away once again. Miriam called this "edging" when she explained her intentions earlier. It sounded much more fun on paper.

Miriam rolls away, leaving Ellie in a desperate, puzzled mess. "Hydration," she says, as she disappears into her en suite bathroom for moment. She fills a large glass with water and drinks it, then fills another and brings it to Ellie. Ellie sits up so that she can be watered. After she's done, she rolls her neck, which aches a little.

"Now," Miriam says. "More."

Ellie takes a deep breath. She knew Miriam was in good shape, but her stamina is proving to be quite a match. "Ma'am, how much more?"

"Until I'm finished," Miriam declares.

Miriam goes on all fours the next time, prostrating her chest against the mattress while raising her ass in the air for Ellie to serve. After that, Miriam lies on her back and they engage in another 69, with Ellie on top this time, still desperately fending off her own climax while her domme writhes with ecstasy beneath her. And the scene continues, the positions becoming more disorganised, raucous and chaotic. The lovers devolve into a squealing tangle of flesh and rope, body heaving against body. Ellie loses track of time, and loses count of how many times her domme comes. Being forbidden to come herself becomes absolutely infuriating. It's like being in the desert without water. She tries to dissociate, to put her mind elsewhere. She becomes a simple, mindless sex toy for her domme. A happy mouth. A nameless pleasure doll.

Miriam arches her back, gripping the sheets and rolling her eyes back as she orgasms yet again. And with that, her eighth or tenth orgasm, she finally seems to be sated. At least, she stops demanding more. Ellie moves and kneels to one side, looking down at her domme's spreadeagled body. Her huge breasts are spread wide on her chest, heaving. Her pussy is red from all the attention. She is drenched with sweat, and her hair is a sprawling mess. She smiles weakly at Ellie.

"Wonderful, young lady," Miriam declares. She stretches, lazily. "Ahhh. A wonderful performance. Your oral skills are really coming along." She reaches up and tweaks one of Ellie's firm nipples.

Ellie leans down and licks one of Miriam's nipples in turn, suckling enthusiastically. Miriam's are much larger than hers.

"Ooh! Good sub!"

Then Ellie moves up and kisses her domme full on the lips.

"Mmmh."

"Ma'am," Ellie whispers.

"If you beg me for an orgasm again, you'll regret it," Miriam chuckles.

Ellie is absolutely desperate to come right now. Her body feels like it's on fire with desire. It's so bad that it almost hurts. But she says, "No. Ma'am, next time, I want to use my whole body. Not just my mouth."

"Soon," Miriam says. "Not next time. You know this is oral training week. But soon."

Ellie coughs, a little embarrassed. "Ma'am, I need to use the bathroom."

"Right." Miriam sits up, and quickly starts untying Ellie's rope bind. Within a few seconds the assembly is loose enough that Ellie can wriggle her way out of it. She makes for the en suite, but Miriam calls out. "No, wait! Look, just for a second. In the mirror. Before they start to fade."

Ellie looks. And gasps. She has deep red marks, left by the ropes, criss-crossing her body, her upper arms, her throat, her wrists. They look wonderful.

"This is one of my favorite things about rope bondage," Miriam says. "The evidence on the sub's body. It's like the cherry on top. Turn around, show yourself off. Show me your arms. Look at that. And now your chest. Ah! So beautiful. This is proof. It's proof that you submit to me. You are mine."

Ellie traces some of the rope marks with her fingers, feeling the interesting texture left on her skin. "I don't know what to say."

"You say, 'Thank you, ma'am.'"

"Thank you, ma'am!"

"You're welcome." Miriam gestures, indicating that Ellie can go now.

When she returns, Miriam has tidied the bedroom up somewhat; changed the filthy sheet, and put the duvet back on. Miriam uses the bathroom too, and then showers, and then Ellie takes a shower too. An extremely cold one.

*

When Ellie returns from her shower, towelling herself off, Miriam is dressed for bed, in a baggy pink T-shirt and stripy panties. She is holding a cane, flexing it idly.

Ellie blanches.

"Lose the towel," Miriam commands, not looking up.

Ellie does so. She throws it in a corner, and stands to attention.

Miriam strolls over to her, and fixes her with a steely stare. "That session of edging pays for your second stolen orgasm," she explains. "Can I trust that you kept your hands to yourself in the shower?

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Then that leaves three."

Ellie says nothing.

"However," Miriam says, her tone softening, "we've run out of time tonight. I know I said I was going to treat you to your first caning. But... it looks as if I let myself get carried away just now, and what do you know, it's late. And we both have work in the morning. So, we're skipping it. For now."

Ellie breathes a sigh of relief. She tries to stifle a proud grin -- it is not lost on her that her oral skills have saved her a caning. Or at least postponed it. "Thank you, ma'am!"