Ellie Submits Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be too disappointed," Miriam says. "You'll get the cane very soon. Maybe with interest added, who knows. I know your body wants it. As for tonight..."

She sets the cane aside. She goes to a drawer and retrieves four padded manacles. She buckles one around each of Ellie's wrists, and one around each of her ankles. Each has D-ring attached, and each D-ring already has a length of rope attached.

Miriam's bed frame is such that it raises her mattress off the floor a little, leaving a narrow space where she could, for example, store rolling boxes full of bed linen. But the space is empty. And, as Ellie discovers, it is just large enough for her to slide into, on her back. Miriam scoots around the sides of her bed, tying Ellie's wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed frame. Then she spends another few minutes adjusting the lengths of the ropes so that Ellie is properly secured, centered and spreadeagled, on her back. The bed is large enough that even fully spread, Ellie's hands and feet don't reach the posts. There's about a foot of connecting rope at each corner.

Ellie tests her bonds. Her arms and legs aren't under tension, but there isn't more than an inch of give in the ropes. The carpet is as soft as carpet can be expected to be, but it's no mattress. At least it's not dusty. Lifting her head, she can touch the underside of Miriam's bed frame. She looks down, between her spread legs. Miriam is bent low at the foot of the bed, looking back.

"Comfortable?"

"Uh, I guess so?"

Miriam frowns. "Would you like to rephrase that?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am, very comfortable, ma'am," Ellie says, doubtfully. "Don't I get a pillow? Or a sheet?"

"No."

"But it's going to be cold tonight?"

"Yes. This is more punishment, young lady. Perhaps you can keep yourself warm by thinking of me, seeing as that worked so well for you before."

Ellie forces a smile.

Miriam grins broadly. "Oh, what the hell. Tonight I'll relax the rules. You can touch yourself as much as you like. You can even come as much as you like."

Ellie flexes her arms, pulling uselessly at her ropes. It is impossible for her to touch herself. And she still has great difficulty bringing herself anywhere close to orgasm without being touched. She grunts, irritated. "Thank you, ma'am. I guess."

"Anyway, I'll be thinking of you. See you in the morning."

Miriam climbs into bed and turns the lights off.

Ellie tries to force herself to relax. The position isn't exactly uncomfortable, but it's not as if she normally sleeps spreadeagled. The air in the room was hot after all the activity, but it's already starting to cool. Goosebumps rise up on her arms, and her nipples stand up. She stares up at the underside of Miriam's bed frame.

After a minute or two she hears the mattress moving a little, and then the shuffling of bed clothes. And then, a faint buzzing noise.

The buzzing continues for some minutes. Miriam can be heard to squirm, and emit a few soft, happy noises. Ellie realises that Miriam is getting off on this. Having her sub locked beneath her bed for the night turns her on.

"Oh, Ellie," Miriam murmurs to herself. She sounds half-asleep.

Ellie smiles and blushes. It feels good to be a source of pleasure, even indirectly.

But it also feels cold.

Miriam gasps one last time, the gasp muffled by a pillow. The buzzing continues for a little while, and then clicks off. Miriam rolls over and doesn't stir again. There is a thump. Ellie looks to her right. A plump, egg-shaped vibrator has dropped off the side of the bed and landed on the floor. There is a little light in the room, enough for Ellie to see that the egg is purple, and very wet.

Ellie sighs. She settles in for a long, hard night. A night of thinking very carefully about what she did.