Ellie Submits Pt. 07

Story Info
Ellie must pay for a stolen orgasm. Or five.
7.6k words
4.74
15.4k
18

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
236 Followers

The next day, Ellie is relieved to be able to get back on her regular fitness schedule. In the evening, she puts in three solid hours of work in the office gym. Miriam joins her for the last hour. They're the only ones using the gym so late, as usual, but Miriam is true to her word, and keeps her hands to herself. Even when they're using the showers afterward. Gym buddies. Gal pals.

Miriam leads Ellie to her car. She doesn't say anything until they've set off.

"Thank you for the pictures, young lady. They were very stimulating. Now. Confess."

Ellie gulps. She knew, of course she knew. "Ma'am, I came. I stole from you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I got so close to the end that I couldn't stop myself."

"I know you came," Miriam says. "The guilt was radiating off of you the whole time we were working out. But how many times?"

Ellie looks mortified, and says nothing.

"You sent me four pictures. If you don't answer, I'll just have to assume you came all four times. And you'll be punished accordingly."

Ellie says, "Ma'am, I came five times."

"Five! My God, young lady. Do you have any idea what you're in for?"

"I don't! I'm sorry!"

"Shocking," Miriam says. "Absolutely unacceptable. What do I even call this? 'Grand theft orgasm'? Were you setting out to disobey me as thoroughly as possible?"

"No, ma'am!"

"You wanted to be punished, is that it? You enjoy it?"

"I..." Ellie doesn't have a way to finish her sentence. The answer should be "No", obviously. And yet somehow, she can't say it. Why can't she say it?

"Or what?" Miriam goes on. "You were so horny that you decided it was worth it?"

"I-- I want the pleasure and the punishment," Ellie says. "I just-- having both is better than having neither. Oh, I don't know what I want! I want you, ma'am. That's all. I'll pay whatever it costs."

Miriam says, "I want you too. But it is going to cost you."

*

Miriam Wright's house is nestled in the forest, a mile or so from her nearest neighbor. It's not a mansion, but it's close. Spacious, modern and attractively-lit.

Miriam stops for a second before they leave the car. She says, "Ellie. How do you feel?"

Ellie doesn't answer, but she looks nervous. More nervous than usual. That's why Miriam asked.

"Well," Miriam says. "Let me put it this way. I have a pretty clear idea of what I want to do to you tonight. Normally, I like to keep my subs guessing. You've noticed that I like to be a little unpredictable. I like that extra level of control. But, if you want, I can tell you what I have in mind."

"...Yes, please."

"Alright."

Miriam describes four punishments. And some other activities. It takes a little time, and Ellie listens quietly.

"I didn't plan a fifth punishment for this evening," Miriam concludes. "I didn't anticipate quite how delinquent you were. I'll come up with something, you don't need to worry about that. But it'll probably have to wait for the morning, or some other time. Let's see, what else was there to cover... Of course, you already know you can say 'No' to anything, at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason, naturally. If you do, then you can leave or you can stay the night. If you want to leave, I can drive you home or you can call someone. If you want to stay the night, you can use a guest bedroom and then disappear in the morning... Really, it's wide open. You can do anything you want. If you want to leave right now, you can."

Ellie certainly looks a lot less worried now. "I want to do it," she says. "It sounds... uh." A lot of words collide in her head and she doesn't get any of them out. Exciting, challenging, weird, difficult, novel, hot. Much like the rest of her experiences at Miriam's hand. "Fun?" she concludes, hopelessly.

"'Fun'?"

"Yes," Ellie says. "Yes, it sounds fun, but also, yes. I'm saying yes. Let's do it."

"Great." Miriam goes to step out of the car.

"Ma'am--" Ellie says. Miriam stops. "It bugs me that I can't tell anyone about us. You know my housemate Sonja knows. She's the only one who knows I'm -- ah, 'dating' -- my boss's boss's boss. And she promised me that she hasn't told anyone else about us. But she said if anyone at work found out, I'd get fired. At minimum. Or you'd get fired, or both of us would. Or, whatever happened, it would be this huge mess. And she's right, she was only telling me what I already knew. And I love being with you, it's..." Wild. Surprising. Erotic. Exhausting. Rewarding. "...fun. But I also really like my job and I'm not ready to give that up just for you. Yet."

"...Yeah," Miriam says. "It's a problem. I've been thinking about it too. I have some ideas. We'll talk about it later."

*

In the hall, Miriam turns the heating up, then orders Ellie to strip.

As she's stripping, Miriam turns away and takes her own coat off. Miriam is a short, hourglass-figured woman, forty-nine years old and exceptionally good-looking for her age. She has thin, dark lips, high cheekbones and gray-green eyes. She has long black hair, bound up tightly into a professional pony tail. Her dark gray satin blouse is pulled taut by her very generous, very well-supported bust. She wears a high-waisted pencil skirt with a thin black belt, showing off her enviably narrow waist and broad hips. Below the knee, she wears dark tights and tall-heeled black pumps.

She unfastens a button or two of her blouse, enough to reveal an expensive silver chain necklace which sits high on her throat, and the beginnings of her deep, inviting cleavage. Then she begins rolling up the sleeves of her blouse.

As for Ellie... she has gotten good at undressing very quickly at her domme's command, and she is entirely naked by the time Miriam turns around. She folds her clothes and stuffs them into her kit bag. Then she stands at attention, feet together, arms at her sides, waiting for further instructions.

Miriam traces her body up and down with a professional eye once again, admiring her build. Eleanor Holloway is nearly a foot taller than her domme, and less than half her age. For the past year she has spent nearly every free minute working on her body, and all of that work is displayed for Miriam's delectation. Her powerful muscles glisten under the hall light: her shoulders, her thighs, and most obviously her torso and her eight-pack. Gooseflesh is showing on her arms, and her nipples are standing out a little. The house is not yet quite warm enough for her to be strutting about naked, but it'll warm up soon. Her pussy is bald. She has been shaving it daily for some weeks, at Miriam's order.

Miriam fingers Ellie, just a little... and then pinches her, firmly, between a thumb and forefinger.

"This is mine," she says. "And so is everything which comes out of it."

She watches Ellie's face as she increases the pressure, until Ellie hisses with pain.

"Five stolen orgasms," Miriam muses, idly. "Unbelievable."

"I'm sorry, ma'am!"

"Not yet, you aren't."

"Yes, ma'am! I mean, no, ma'am!"

"When was the fifth?"

"...While we were working out just now, ma'am. I was doing biceps curls. You were doing yoga. The standing split position? With your leg pointed straight up in the air? Your form was, ah. Amazing."

Miriam smirks. "You really think you can buy your way out of this with compliments?" She releases Ellie's genitals and strolls away. Not looking back, she snaps her fingers in the air, indicating that Ellie should follow her.

Miriam leads her sub through to a large, extremely well-appointed kitchen/dining room. The place is spotless. She pulls out a stool from the breakfast bar and has Ellie sit on it. Then she disappears for half a minute.

Some light music begins playing.

Miriam returns with a bundle of thin, red rope. Ellie also notices that she has let her hair down, to form a silky black curtain across her shoulders, which flows as she walks. Ellie has never decided whether she likes Miriam's hair up or down. When it's up, which is most of the time, she looks severe and professional, strict and demanding, and astonishingly beautiful. When it's down, which is a rare treat, she looks sultry and sexual, sensuous and lush, and overwhelmingly beautiful.

Miriam finds the midpoint of the rope, and drapes it across Ellie's neck, so that the two long ends dangle between her breasts and drop to the floor in coils. Then she starts making complex loops around Ellie's upper body. Ellie watches this happen with some interest, and does not resist.

"So. Up until now I've been exercising some restraint in choosing your... uh, well, restraints," Miriam explains, as she works. "I had you in resistance bands, and then that long arm binder, and then handcuffs. And one time I had to have you just grab your elbows and use the honor system, because I meant to put you in thumbcuffs but I lost them in my purse somewhere and couldn't find them in time. But some time ago you asked me what I consider to be a real bind. And I haven't been able to show you until now, because frankly it takes too much time to set up."

Despite what she says, she works very quickly. It becomes obvious to Ellie that Miriam has a lot of experience with rope work. At first, Ellie tries to follow the progress of the loops and knots Miriam is tying around her, but it's difficult, especially as all of the important knots are behind her, wrapped around her wrists. Soon Ellie gives up. She relaxes and lets it happen. The process of being bound, being touched and caressed and tugged into new positions, is quite soothing.

"This is the real thing," Miriam says. "This is my absolute favorite. Nothing looks better on a sub than good ropework. It's elegant, it's comfortable. It lets me be very creative. And it's as sexy as all hell." She checks the tension of some of the loops, fitting two fingers between the rope and Ellie's skin. "You remember the most important rule, right?"

"If I feel numb or if I'm losing circulation, I have to tell you immediately, no matter what," Ellie says, promptly.

"Good. Good sub."

In another few minutes Miriam is done. Ellie has her arms drawn back, her elbows folded up and her wrists crossed behind her shoulder blades. Ropes are looped around her torso, forming an attractive diamond pattern across her belly and around her breasts. More ropes wrap her upper arms, above and below her biceps, and around her wrists. Each stretch of rope is doubled up.

Ellie wriggles a little, feeling some of the soft rope glide across her skin, while other parts bite into it. It's a very new sensation, very different from other restraints she's worn so far. She cranes her neck, trying to inspect the complex knot behind her back, but she can't get a good look.

Miriam stands back, admiring her handiwork. The overall picture is sensational. Ellie is by far the most muscular woman Miriam has ever bound. A devastatingly beautiful pillar of Amazonian muscle; a monument to feminine power, wrought in bronze and blonde. The red of the ropes complements her tanned skin and fair hair. And the ropes cage her. She is subdued, immobilized, helpless and supplicant... with her immensely strong arms rendered useless, and her firm young breasts presented for her beloved domme to use however she pleases...

"How does that feel?"

"Wonderful, ma'am."

"Try to break out," Miriam commands.

Ellie takes a deep breath, and pulls. She pulls inhumanly hard. The ropes bite into her skin, while her shoulders and biceps bulge with the effort. A vein stands out on her neck. There is an audible creaking of the rope, but the whole system of knots holds. Ellie wriggles, finds a new angle and strains again. Gritted teeth. "Nnnnnghhhhhhh!" Nothing.

"Stop."

Ellie stops. She takes a breath. She really can't escape. There is a weird, hot feeling she gets in her head whenever she is tied up and only Miriam can release her.

As for Miriam, she found the show of strength and helplessness to be highly erotic. It takes almost all the willpower she has not to just fling herself at her sub right now. Knock her to the floor and demand oral satisfaction. But being a good domme sometimes requires just as much discipline as being a good sub.

"Stand up and come over here." She brings Ellie into the kitchen area. "Stand in this corner. Feet together, head up. Good. A very aesthetically pleasing addition to my kitchen. Now I can punish you while I'm cooking."

"Yes, ma'am."

Miriam opens her huge refrigerator and takes out some ingredients, and then a few more from a pantry. She fills a pan with water and puts it on a hob. She picks something up from the counter, weighs it thoughtfully in her hand, then strolls over to Ellie to show her.

"This is what I mentioned. It's for lighting a gas stove, it makes a tiny electric spark." She demonstrates. "See?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Miriam waves the lighter under Ellie's nose a few times, then presses it against the flesh of her abdomen and... waits, seeing how Ellie reacts. Ellie shivers at the touch of cold metal, and shivers some more in fearful anticipation.

Miriam says, "I want you to be as still as you can, and to make as little noise as you can. I want you to be like a statue. Look straight ahead. Can you do that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie quavers. She doesn't know if she can.

"This is for stealing an orgasm from me." Miriam presses the button.

"Nghh!" Ellie almost doubles over, so hard that she very nearly head-butts her domme. "Oh, my. I'm sorry!" She stands up straight and assumes her position again, breathing hard now.

"I think you can do better than that."

"Yes, ma'am!"

This time Miriam holds the tip of the lighter a little higher, against her left oblique muscle. Then she stops. "Oh, one second." She goes and starts the water heating up.

Then she comes back and shocks Ellie in the side.

"Hyah!" Ellie keeps it together better this time, but before she can gather herself Miriam has stabbed her again, this time in the shoulder. "Ow!" She staggers.

"Stand up straight," Miriam commands, tossing the lighter to her other hand, preparing to go for Ellie's inner thigh next.

It's an easy meal, less than fifteen minutes of preparation time in total. Miriam divides her time between preparing ingredients, stirring food and shocking her shrieking lover in increasingly sensitive places. Miriam likes laying long trails of shocks across her sub's thighs, and her bound arms, and all over her belly and back. Before long, Ellie's body is fizzing all over. The shocks fade very quickly, and yet some kind of tingling anticipation lingers.

After a while, Ellie toughens up a little. She becomes resilient enough to accept shocks to the limbs and shoulders with only minimal flinching, otherwise holding very still and not making a sound. Still, more sensitive parts of her anatomy continue to give her trouble. She holds her position diligently, trembling slightly, while the lighter follows the contours of her abdominal muscles. A shock to the navel makes her yelp. After she recovers, another shock to the underside of one breast makes her scream and almost lose her balance. She screams loudly enough, and for long enough, that Miriam becomes concerned, and pulls back.

"Are you okay? Ellie?"

"Oh, that really hurt, ma'am," Ellie says, wincing. She straightens up, slowly.

Miriam looks her up and down. Ellie looks fine, but not fine enough. "Alright. That's enough of this, I think." She sets the lighter aside.

"It's okay, ma'am. I can keep going."

"Nope," Miriam says. "We're done."

"Please, ma'am! That was twenty-four shocks. I want to pay the full price. I can take it."

"I have just as much of a right to say 'No' as you do, young lady. If I say we're done, that means we're done."

"Please, one more!"

"ELEANOR!"

Ellie shuts her mouth.

"You are being very disobedient! And you are putting me in the embarrassing position of not being able to punish you for your disobedience, because the thing you're being disobedient about is asking for more punishment after I said 'No'!" Miriam is clearly struggling not to laugh as she says this.

Ellie actually does laugh out loud. "I'm sorry!"

"If you keep this up," Miriam says, "I shall send you home. Without 'dessert'."

This, Ellie takes as a serious threat. She straightens her face, and bows her head. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"...That's better."

Miriam returns to her cooking. Ellie waits silently and obediently in the corner. It's starting to smell really tantalising.

With her back to Ellie while she stirs a pan, Miriam says, "If you really want it, I'll shock you one more time. Only once."

"...Yes, please, ma'am. I'd like that."

"And where would you like it?" Miriam asks, still not turning around. "Think very carefully."

There is a long pause. Ellie glances down at her body, considering her options.

"I would like you to shock my clit, ma'am."

There is another long pause.

Miriam turns around. Impressed, but also cautious. "Ellie, no fooling, you might want to back out of this one. I wouldn't do something like this to you if I didn't know what it was like. I have had my clit shocked. It is no fun at all."

"Please do it, ma'am. I want to see. I'll be okay."

"...Alright. Do you see that timer over there?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you see how much time is left?"

"Uh, no, ma'am," Ellie says.

"No, that's because I turned it around. When it goes off, you get the shock." Miriam walks over, picks the lighter up again and crouches in front of her sub. With one hand, she massages Ellie's lips, and pulls her clitoral hood back, exposing her tiny rosebud. With her other hand, she presses the tip of the lighter firmly against it. One small, pin-like metal electrode either side. It must already hurt a little.

"Is this what you want?" Miriam prompts.

"Yes, ma'am."

"What do you want? Say it."

"When the timer goes off, please shock me one more time." Ellie says. "On my clit."

"Okay. Here goes."

Miriam holds the lighter in position for what seems like an hour, watching Ellie's face from below. Ellie glances down for a second, then stares straight ahead at a point on the far wall, concentrating, anticipating, sweating.

For a long while, there's no sound but bubbling pots.

The timer goes.

Miriam pushes the button.

Ellie grits her teeth hard, and most of her muscles seem to tense up for a split second. It seems like her vision goes white. But she holds it. A careful exhalation of breath through gritted teeth. The shooting electrical agony in her clitoris lingers for a long time afterward, but she avoids crying out, or shifting her feet.

Miriam straightens up. "And?"

Ellie nods vigorously. There are tears in her eyes. "You were right," she coughs. "Ow ow ow ow OW. Haaaaah. I should have listened, ma'am. I will never ask for that again! Oh, it still hurts!"

Miriam gives her sub a tight hug. "And now we're really done. Well done, young lady. That was very brave, and very silly. I guess we found one of your limits."

Ellie rests her chin on the top of Miriam's head. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

They cuddle for a few seconds. But the food is ready, so Miriam breaks away to serve it.

As she's serving, Ellie asks, "Ma'am, why does it feel so good when you punish me?"

"Because your body wants it. It wants to be disciplined. You came without permission, which your body knows was wrong. So it feels good when the correct punishment sets the world right again."

Ellie blinks.

"Seriously," Miriam says, "your brain releases endorphins to cope with the pain. It can be an incredible high. It's one of the main things people enjoy about BDSM."

"Oh! Like I get after a workout. I should have thought of that."

Dinner is steamed, spiced chicken breast, and a mountain of brown rice and greens. Miriam gives Ellie a portion twice the size of her own. She sets two places, giving Ellie a dish towel to sit on, protecting the wooden dining chair from her bare behind. At first, Ellie is a little confused about how dinner is intended to work. She assumed that Miriam would untie her for dinner, but she shows no sign of doing so. Is she supposed to just use her mouth only, like a pig? But then, Miriam sits beside her, and uses Ellie's own fork to feed her.

lonequark
lonequark
236 Followers