Ellie Submits Pt. 18

Story Info
Ellie helps to dominate Simone.
8.7k words
4.85
6.6k
5

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers

"Attention."

Ellie stands up straight, heels together.

"Lift your chin up a little," Miriam says to her. "Don't look at me, eyes forward. Back straight, shoulders square." She uses a riding crop to tap each part of Ellie's body. When Ellie has the right position, she nods approvingly.

"This is the most basic position there is," Miriam explains. "Not really a bondage position at all. You can expect to hold this for long periods of time. Good for showing off your figure."

"Yes, ma'am."

Standing barefoot in the grass, Ellie is six feet and one inch tall. She is nude, and towers over her domme. Her figure is Amazonian, swelling with dense muscle. Immense trapezii, shoulders, latissimi dorsi; abdominals like a brick wall, the hardest ass Miriam has ever pinched, thighs like tree trunks, calf muscles like bunched fists. She is a pillar of feminine power, a monument to her own determination and the tireless hours she spends working on her own body. Miriam circles her, slowly, admiring the fine detail of her musculature, watching her chest slowly rise and fall. She grips Ellie's wrist with two fingers for a few seconds, feeling her strong pulse. Ellie's resting heart rate is in the forties.

This is a decent position, it's true. But for showing off a submissive's figure there are better positions, Miriam knows. They'll get there.

Opposite Ellie, Simone also stands to attention. Simone is a petite, dark-skinned, achingly slim girl with AA-cup breasts and very large areolae. She is almost completely naked, as Ellie is, except for a hood of black velvet which encloses her head. Eyes, ears, nose and mouth. There are small holes for her nostrils, but that's all. It is clear from the outline of Simone's jaw that there is something large in her mouth, under the hood. She also wears a thin leather choker, as always.

They are in Miriam's garden. It's late afternoon, still warm, and the Sun is setting. Miriam is training Ellie in the standard positions, using Simone as a model.

"Inspection."

Ellie doesn't immediately know what to do. But Simone knows all of the positions, and wordlessly demonstrates for her. She spreads her feet shoulder width apart, and puts her hands behind her head, raising her elbows.

Ellie imitates her. This is a familiar position. She's done it before for Miriam a few times. She just didn't know the name.

"Interlace your fingers," Miriam commands. Ellie obeys. Simone is facing her, so she couldn't see her fingers. "Chin up. Stick your tits out a little." This last instruction comes with a light blow to the boob.

Ellie grunts.

As for their domme: Miriam is a sensationally beautiful woman of forty-nine, with high cheekbones, gray-green eyes, and a thin smile. She wears a severe plain black dress which clings tightly to her sumptuous hourglass figure from her throat down to mid-thigh. The dress is very short-sleeved, leaving her graceful arms free to move, and her long, glossy black hair is pulled back into a tight bun, out of the way. She wears glasses today, and black tights, and tall platform heels. Amazing legs, a fantastic ass, a full G-cup bust. A commanding figure. Stern and stunning.

Miriam inspects Ellie, running her riding crop across her bronzed skin. She runs it between her legs: first the leather paddle, and then, pushing forward a little, the crop's thin metal shaft. Ellie smiles at the light touch of pleasure.

"This position exposes a little more of the body. I like having access to your armpits," Miriam says, caressing Ellie there. "Quite sensitive, the underarms. Oh... some hair here. You need to shave."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry, ma'am."

Miriam slaps her on the behind, hard, with the crop. Ellie shrieks, more from surprise than from pain. She flinches, but takes her position up again immediately. Miriam checks her other armpit and finds the same -- a hint of blonde stubble. She gives Ellie another slap.

"Ah! Thank you, ma'am. Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"What do you do? Your skin is always so smooth. It's wonderful. Do you wax?"

"I had nearly all of my body hair permanently removed when I was in my twenties," Miriam says. She has a triangle of pubic hair remaining, Ellie knows, but that's all she's ever seen. "You remember I said I've been a sub a few times, back when I was younger. My mistress at the time wanted it. My hair is very dark, which means even the slightest growth would show. She wouldn't tolerate that."

"What was it like?"

"...Painful," Miriam admits. "Extremely time-consuming. Expensive, but Mistress was wealthy enough that it didn't matter to her. The results, though... Mistress loved it. I grew to love it. I'm glad you like it."

"Will you make me do it, ma'am?"

"...Maybe, one day. It's quite a commitment. I haven't made Nymph do it. Now. Gift."

Another instruction Ellie doesn't immediately understand.

Simone/Nymph drops to a kneeling position. She spreads her knees, and lays her hands palm-up on the back of her thighs. Ellie follows suit.

Ellie has been admiring Simone's form. She has a beautiful slender figure, a flat tummy and a trim waist, with a few lower ribs visible, but most impressive is her discipline. She transitions smoothly and gracefully between positions, and holds positions absolutely motionlessly, almost like a mannequin.

Miriam puts the paddle of her riding crop beneath Ellie's chin, and fixes her with a steely gaze. Ellie meets her eye, and holds eye contact for a long time. Ellie loves this position. It makes her quiver. She loves to be beneath her domme, in her power, awaiting her instructions. She realizes that she is holding her breath.

Miriam strokes Ellie's ear with the crop, tenderly. Then her throat. Then her chest, and one breast. Soft tingles spiral up from Ellie's nipple. She aches to be touched. Or to touch her domme in turn. Either would satisfy her.

"Prostrate."

Another unfamiliar position. Ellie looks to Simone. Simone bends forward until she is face-down on the lawn. Knees spread, ass up, forehead pressed against the grass, arms spread forward, wrists crossed, palms down. A very penitent, humble position: head bowed, presenting her back and rear. Unable to see what her domme might be preparing for her, even if she weren't hooded.

Ellie observes what Simone does, and then copies her as closely as she can. In this position, her fingers just touch Simone's. She strokes them lightly, and Simone curls an index finger around hers in turn. They have a special kinship. There is a unique bond which comes from serving the same domme together.

Miriam notices this, and smiles indulgently. She nudges Ellie's feet with one shoe. "In this position your knees should be spread but your big toes should be just touching. And arch your back more. I should be able to balance a glass of red wine between your shoulder blades. Fingers spread, don't clench....There. That's perfect. When you've grown your hair out, it'll fall across your forearms, like a curtain. Beautiful. Faceless compliance."

She strokes the deep crease of Ellie's spine.

"Ma'am," Ellie asks, head down, "will you tell me about your mistress?"

"...Perhaps. I decided I prefer domination to submission a long time ago."

"Ma'am, what were you like as a sub?"

Neither Ellie nor Simone see the brief expression of amusement which crosses their domme's face, as she reflects on her past.

She says, "Unruly."

Miriam talks Ellie through eight or nine more positions, steadily stimulating different parts of Ellie's body as she goes, turning her on more and more with anticipation. She goes through the list from the top once more, a little more rapidly, continuing to critique Ellie's form. Ellie learns quickly. By the third cycle her form is near-perfect, almost as good as Simone's.

"Excellent," Miriam says, as her subs return to attention. "Now, let's make this a little more challenging." She approaches Simone first, and clamps something onto her nipple. Simone's large nipples are pierced with horizontal barbells; the clamp goes on behind the piercing. When Miriam stands aside, Ellie sees that there is now a small silver bell hanging from the clamp. Miriam attaches a second bell to Simone's other nipple, and then crouches down and spends a long moment attaching a third bell to her pussy -- her clit. Simone doesn't react at all to the treatment. Miriam stands back, admiring her newly decorated sub. "Delicious. Young lady, do you hear that?"

Ellie, still standing to attention, frowns. "I don't hear anything, ma'am."

"Exactly. That, my dear, is the sound of training."

Miriam attaches three more bells to Ellie's body, in the same places as Simone's. Ellie has small, red, proud nipples. The clamps are adjustable, with shiny PVC-coated tips. Miriam tightens them up just enough to make Ellie's eyes water. The clitoral clamp in particular is a very exciting experience -- it takes some time to fit it correctly, as Ellie's clit is very small, and difficult to find purchase on. Miriam finds that her first two fingers are moist after applying it. She has Ellie lick them clean.

Ellie immediately discovers that even the slightest movement causes all of her bells to jingle. And she discovers, to her dismay, that she fidgets, in tiny ways, all the time.

"Silence," Miriam orders her.

Ellie takes a breath, and tries to relax and hold still. She fails. She continues to jingle, every few seconds.

"Quiet!" A strike from the crop.

"Ma'am, I can't do it!"

A smirk from her domme. But no more punishment, yet. Ellie jingles again, quivers. This is much harder than she was expecting. How does Simone do it?

"Now, inspection."

Miriam takes them through all the other positions again, one every twenty or so seconds. There isn't a single position Ellie can hold without jingling. Simone does it all silently. Sometimes, even her transitions are entirely silent. How is that possible? Ellie watches her carefully, with real envy. She moves slowly, gracefully. No sudden starts or stops. She flows from position to position, like syrup. Elegance and discipline to die for.

The last position is called the table, on all fours. Head bowed, knees slightly apart. Miriam keeps them here for a few minutes, stroking Ellie's pussy with a hand, forward and back, sliding her soft fingers between her labia. Ellie is a naturally orgasmic girl, and already very turned on. But she's also forbidden to come without permission. She focuses hard, tries to shut the pleasure out, tries not to twitch at her domme's sensual touch. She can't do it. She jingles with anticipation.

"Ma'am, I'm going to come."

"Oh, no you're not." Miriam slides deeper, applies some pressure.

"Ma'am--! Oh--!" Ellie makes a high-pitched whine.

Miriam disengages. Ellie gasps, and controls herself. Her bells settle.

"Starting from the next cycle I'm going to count the sounds you make," Miriam informs her subs. Although, really, Ellie is the only one who needs to worry about it. "Sound while you're changing positions is acceptable. Sound while you're holding position is not. Attention."

The cycle proceeds to its conclusion again. Ellie becomes more and more anxious as she continues, and makes more and more mistakes. Miriam doesn't tell her exactly how many mistakes she's counted, until the end. Simone, of course, manages the whole cycle without a single infraction.

"I counted fifty bell rings," Miriam says to Ellie. "And then I stopped counting."

"Yes, ma'am. Please punish me, ma'am," Ellie says. She's on all fours once again.

"No, no punishment. But this isn't going to get easier." Miriam goes behind Simone, who is also on all fours. She caresses her pussy, and tugs lightly at her lips. "Let go, sweet one."

Simone relaxes some muscles and tenses others, and she drops a large, heavy ball into the palm of her domme's hand. About an inch in diameter, mottled blue and white, glossy, with a sheen of honey. Miriam tugs again and Simone drops two more, each slightly larger than the last. Then she circles around behind Ellie, parts her lips, and eases the first of the balls in.

"You've been practicing your Kegels, yes?" she asks.

Ellie rolls her head. "Mmm hmm."

Miriam pushes the second ball into Ellie's vagina, a little more roughly. She pushes it in deep, using her middle finger. "I didn't catch that."

"Oh! Yes, ma'am, I've been practicing! Oh, my goodness. This feels good. Are these weighted?"

"They are." And the third follows.

Ellie chirrups. It's a tight fit, and an oddly heavy sensation.

"Now, start over. Attention."

Ellie and Simone both stand to attention once again. Ellie finds that she has to keep her pelvic floor muscles clenched to keep the heavy balls from slipping out. But she has, indeed, been exercising those muscles, at her domme's recommendation, since very early in their relationship. They aren't as well-developed as the rest of her body, yet, but her orgasms have definitely become stronger over the past months. And she can hold on, for now. If she concentrates. But she needs to stay still, as well... And they feel nice, and squeezing down on them feels so much nicer, and she's already slick...

Simone was carrying these the whole time!

"Inspection."

Ellie and Simone take their next position.

A few positions later, they reach the difficult "endure" position again. In this, Ellie and Simone squat, on the balls of their feet, heels almost together but knees spread, fingers interlaced behind their heads. The pose calls for leg strength, and an excellent sense of balance.

As they wait, Ellie jingling hopelessly, Miriam goes up to Simone, moves her hands aside, and removes her hood. Underneath, Simone's eyes are closed, and she keeps them closed. She has chin-length hair, glossy black, a little disheveled after being under the hood. She has perfect golden eye shadow. And her mouth is wrapped around the flat end of the thickest dildo Ellie has ever seen. It's monstrous -- far thicker than any human cock. Simone's lips are wrapped tightly around its circular shaft, forming a thin seal.

Ellie's eyes widen with shock when she sees it. How can Simone be doing that? How can something that thick fit between her teeth, let alone down her throat? "Oh my God, ma'am!"

"Quiet," Miriam says, pointing at Ellie's jingling bells.

Ellie straightens her back, and holds as still as she can, but her horrified expression isn't going anywhere. She can't look away. The thing in Simone's mouth transfixes her. It's gigantic. Simone puts her hands back behind her head. She shows no discomfort.

Miriam twirls the hood around one finger. She says to Ellie, with a measure of pride, "Nymph is flexible, and capacious, and dedicated... and very, very well-trained."

Ellie says nothing. Then she looks again at Simone's jaw. And then, her throat.

Nothing there. No bulge.

"Wait."

"Do you get it?" Miriam asks her, raising an eyebrow.

"...Mind games?" Ellie asks.

Miriam beams. "Very good! Nymph, I'll take that..."

Simone spits the "dildo" out into her domme's hand. It is, in fact, just a thick disc. It's wide enough to wrap her lips around, with a narrower section to grip with her teeth, but there is no shaft. There is the illusion of extreme, near-impossible penetration, but all Simone was really doing was stretching her lips.

Simone works her aching jaw, and then settles.

"And you can relax now," Miriam says to her. "And take those bells off."

"Yes, ma'am." Simone sits back on the grass, casual now, but no less elegant. She opens her eyes, and smiles at Ellie.

"Sometimes at... social functions... I present Nymph in that way," Miriam says to Ellie. "Some people figure the trick out, but I know for a fact that many don't. And I love that, the erotic illusion. The magical idea that my sub really has been trained to deep-throat something so enormous. Nymph does have some skill in that area... she can get a lot of the way there... but let's be realistic."

Ellie breathes heavily. She jingles a little.

"Open wide," Miriam orders her.

"Ma'am, I would like to come to a social function with you," Ellie says, quickly, and then opens her mouth wide.

"You will," Miriam says to her. "Once you're trained." She pushes the disc into Ellie's mouth, and moves back, letting her sub become accustomed to it.

"Comfortable?"

"Uuuh hhhuh." Ellie puffs her cheeks out, adjusting to the huge mouthpiece/gag, breathing through her nose. To Miriam's eye, she looks very pleasing this way. Very slutty. The illusion works.

"And now, the hood..." Miriam pulls it over Ellie's head. Ellie is now blind.

Miriam stands back, admiring her muscular young lover. Bells, hood, stuffed mouth, stuffed pussy. She spies a drop of honey, glistening on Ellie's inner labium. She knows that being hooded turns Ellie on, a lot.

The Sun is still setting. The garden lights come on, automatically.

"You can still hear me?"

"Uh huh." Ellie continues to jingle a little every time she vocalizes.

"I'm setting up a repeating timer on my phone. Each time you hear the chime, go to the next position. You know the sequence by now."

There's a bleep, from somewhere nearby. Ellie transitions carefully to the next position, the stool -- folded up into a package on the grass, head bowed, palms on the ground, elbows and knees touching. She is getting better at her task, but she still jingles from time to time. It takes tremendous self-control and focus for her to be still, and hold on to her vaginal weights. And the hood is yet another distracting factor. And the gag in her mouth, too...

"And try not to wander away from your position," Miriam adds. "You don't want to fall into the flowers."

That too! Ellie gurgles an affirmative.

"I doubt you'll be able to reach the same level of discipline as your sister sub today," Miriam says. "But, once you've completed a whole cycle, each position with one jingle from your bells or less, join us, for a reward. Nymph? Come with me."

Miriam takes Simone into the house.

A minute or two later, an upstairs window opens. Ellie listens carefully. It must be Miriam's master bedroom window.

Some time passes. She hears her domme laugh. And Simone starts to shriek.

*

At the bedroom window, Miriam looks down at Ellie, diligently proceeding through her exercises. The jingling as she moves is faintly audible from up here. Her obedience is delightful. It makes the hair stand up on the back of Miriam's neck.

Miriam looks over to her dressing table and notices, among the many other toys, a large anal plug. It is bright red and strangely shaped, like a bunched fist with the thumb and first knuckle forward. The fist shape is smoothed down and streamlined, making a tapering bulb, similar to a regular plug. And reduced in size too, smaller than Miriam's actual fist, or even Simone's.

Miriam clicks her tongue. "Damn. I knew there was something I was forgetting. I was going to plug her, too."

"I can plug her for you, ma'am," Simone says. She is kneeling in the center of the room, hands in her lap, awaiting further instructions.

"No," Miriam says, "you'll just have to take it instead." She picks up the red plug and coats it with lubricant. "Prostrate," she commands, and then presses the toy's tip, the thumb, against Simone's anus. Simone relaxes, and pushes her backside back as her domme pushes the toy forward, absorbing it into herself, effortlessly, with a gasp of delight.

Miriam has her sit up again, and brings her over to kneel in front of a plain wooden chair. Miriam sits in the chair and caresses Simone's cheek with her hand. Then puts a thumb in her mouth. Simone suckles on it, eagerly. With her other hand, Miriam squeezes Simone's ear, strokes her chin and throat. Then her sternum, and draws lazy circles around her breast, circling in, slowly. Simone lifts her chest up a little to meet her domme's hand.

lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers