Ellie Submits Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam squeezes a pierced nipple, tightly, and pulls up, making Simone puff and rise up from her haunches to her knees. Miriam leans down to meet her, and kisses her beloved sub, warmly, passionately, on the mouth. Still squeezing. Both nipples now. Harder. Simone squeaks, fluttering her golden eyes.

"Some of this?" Miriam asks, squeezing a little harder still.

"Whatever you desire, ma'am," Simone says, lustily.

"Or maybe... this?"

Simone flinches. Miriam has produced something pointy and hard: a blunt spike. She draws it across Simone's ribs, underneath one breast. Then circles her nipple.

"Oh, yes!" Simone breaks into a grin. It is painful. A kind of pain she enjoys, but hasn't enjoyed for a long time. "Unf. Oh. Haow."

Miriam draws the hard tip down Simone's linea alba. Then up, and strokes her behind the ear with it.

Simone mewls, and rolls her head away from the pressure of the spike. "Ahh. Yes. More, please. More, please."

Miriam stands up. She orders, "Up." Simone rises, and Miriam turns her around and ties her to the chair. But not in the obvious way. Simone lies back on the chair, with her shoulders on the seat and her head hanging through the opening in the back. She raises and spreads her legs, allowing her domme to tie her ankles to the uprights of the seat back. Meanwhile she reaches down and grips the front legs of the seat, so that her domme can tie her wrists there too.

The position presents Simone's entire underside -- her vulva, her tightly plugged ass, her tight butt, her exquisite thighs and calves, and the soles of her perfect, dainty feet. For the sub, the position is disorienting and humiliating. She is helplessly exposed, and mostly unable to see what her domme is doing, or planning. Simone flexes against her bondage. The chair doesn't even creak. It's a sturdy piece of furniture. There's no way it's going to break, or that Miriam's bondage is going to fail.

Miriam caresses her sub's thighs and butt, enjoying her smooth, dark skin. She squeezes here and there, then goes for a few cruel pinches. Simone yelps.

Miriam penetrates her sub's pussy with a thumb, curling up to stroke her pubic bone from the inside. Simone is warm inside, and slick with anticipation. Then Miriam withdraws, and replaces her thumb with a thick dildo, a pink and white one with an extra rabbit-ears extension to press against her sub's clit. She plants the dildo deep in Simone's furrow, turns it on to a low setting, and leaves it there, tip waggling in the air.

"Oh!"

Simone writhes happily, lifting her hips and beginning to whisper random nothings to herself. Miriam laughs. She blindfolds Simone with a neck scarf, a simple cylinder of thin, patterned material which stretches over Simone's eyes. The material is thin enough that Simone can still see a little through it, but the effect is attractive. No gag, though. Miriam wants to hear her tonight. Miriam strokes her sub behind the ear a little more, and then her throat. And then, produces the spike again.

Miriam doesn't remember where she acquired the spike exactly, or what it's actually supposed to be. It's like a knitting needle, but uselessly short. She grips one of Simone's upraised feet with one hand, and grinds the spike into her sole with the other. Simone begins to shriek urgently.

What follows is a symphony of sensation for Simone. A full-body massage with the painful spike, focusing on her most sensitive areas, alternating between cruel point pressure and pleasurable caresses. Miriam plays her like an instrument, expertly, pushing her responses in different directions, driving her mad with pain, then easing off, then more, and more, and then stirring the rabbit-eared dildo and turning it up to a level which makes Simone cry out for help, and then down again. Simone grits her teeth, and her eyes water. Her body turns on, and on. More of the painful spike, on her inner thighs, and then against her outer labia. Miriam knows her body and her responses incredibly well, knows just how much pain drives her crazy, knows just where her edges are. This could all be punishment, or it could be a reward. It's hard to know. Simone grunts, and moans, and flexes helplessly against her bondage. The chair doesn't move, and there's nothing she can do or say to dissuade her domme from pouring on more pain and pleasure. Back to the soles of her feet again. For much longer, this time. Simone begins to lose herself in the intensity of the treatment. Miriam owns her, dominates her, rules her. Her whole body is on fire with desire.

"Please!"

Miriam desists with the spike. She pulls the dildo out of Simone's pussy and lays it, still buzzing and dripping honey, between Simone's tits. She replaces it with two fingers, driving deep inside of her sub, curling upwards. Hard thrusts. With the other hand, a hard pinch of the nipple.

"Kiss me? Please, ma'am?" Simone babbles. "Augh! OH!"

Miriam kisses her on the upper pussy, using her tongue to probe deep between her labia minora, to find her clit. She feasts, lapping quickly and hungrily, creating a blizzard of pleasure. She drives three fingers in now.

Simone squeals with torment. She's having to push back, now. "Ma'am, I need it. Please."

"No," Miriam warns her. "You may not come. If the young Tigress succeeds at her task, you may come, at her hand. Until then..."

Another cruel jab with the spike. In the flesh of Simone's boob, now. "Auh!" She bucks, and the dildo slides off her chest onto the floor.

"...endless torment."

Simone moans. Her eyes water. She doesn't have a clue when, or if, Ellie will pass her little test. It might not be today. It might not be for weeks. She moves her hips desperately against her domme's hand. Miriam breaks off, snatches up her riding crop again, and strikes Simone on the rump a few times.

"Wagh! Fuck!"

"Language." More strikes, punishment for the foul language, all over the backside and thighs. A few to the soles of her feet.

Simone wails, and wails some more, curling her toes. Then, when a blow lands right on her desperate pussy, she screeches. "Help me, please! Oh, Tigress, where are you? I need you--"

*

Ellie feels like she's ready to catch fire. This would be difficult enough if the bells were simply on a loop around her neck. All the physical sensations turn her on in different ways. But the distant, muffled sound of Simone being dominated by Miriam makes her completely crazy with lust and envy. Ellie feels as if her pussy is bubbling with heat. She can feel juice dribbling down one of her thighs.

A good sub can manage her desires, she tells herself. What if ma'am stands me in the corner of her office, wearing a bell? Or asks me to stand beside her bed when she's sleeping? I need to switch off. A good sub can switch off, as well as on.

She controls her breathing, concentrates hard. She tries to remember her ballet training, everything to do with poise and grace. She jingles her bells, involuntarily, yet again. But she's getting better. This task... it seemed completely impossible at first, but with practice, she is managing to be quieter.

Her domme's phone bleeps. Ellie drops into the endure position, the squat. This is the most difficult. She has to hold it without shuffling her feet -- moving her feet invariably makes sound. She takes shallow breaths, and imagines herself as a statue. A pillar of carved marble for her domme.

*

Miriam slows down for a little while, letting Simone come back to her senses. She gives her a long slurp of mango juice from a bottle. Simone thanks her profusely. She needed the hydration.

And then Miriam begins again. And pushes Simone further, right up to her edge. She feasts on Simone's hot pussy, suckling her desperate clit and sinking three fingers, and then four, into her vagina. With her other hand she tugs cruelly on Simone's nipple, squeezing and pinching. Simone yowls and sobs, tossed and thrown through different pains and pleasures, at her domme's mercy. Her body starts to shudder.

"Don't do it," Miriam warns her.

"Please stop, ma'am," Simone begs. She is very well-trained; she can resist orgasm under the most intense stimulation. But her domme is on another level, and knows her body inside-out. Beyond a certain point, it's not going to matter what Simone has been ordered to do. She feels the full width of Miriam's knuckles pressing hard against her. She writhes helplessly, knowing where this is going. "Stop!"

She has a safeword, which she would use if she truly needed any of this to stop.

Miriam continues. She fondles Simone's clit with her soft lips. Pushes a little harder with her wrist. She stops tugging Simone's tit, and instead reaches down to Simone's hand, tied to one chair leg, and grips it tightly. Simone grips her in return. "No, no..."

Miriam increases the pressure, twists her wrist. And forces her hand all the way inside of her sub.

Simone tilts her head back and howls with joy and pain and desperation. Her thoughts blank out. She is a mindless puppet, a vessel, a glove of flesh. Her domme's fist fills her to bursting. Her domme's will fills her otherwise empty mind, fills her with purpose: serve, submit, accept, obey.

Her pussy clenches up. Her toes curl. She grips her domme's hand until her knuckles whiten. She sweats, and strains uselessly against her bondage. It feels perfect. It feels right, it feels strangely natural.

"Resist," Miriam commands.

"Resist," Simone mumbles.

Miriam begins to pump her fist inside of her sub. Push and pull, pressure and release. Simone is baking hot inside, sloppy and extremely tight.

Simone shakes her head. "I can't. You feel so good. I love you."

"Fight it!" More pressure with each thrust.

"Ma'am! Help!" Simone shrieks with desperate pleasure. She can't fight it. She's right at the brink. She doesn't want to disobey. "Hurt me, ma'am?"

"No."

"Auhh!" She grunts with effort. "Help! Please!"

Just then, there is a knock on the bedroom door.

Miriam slows. She calls out, "Come in."

Ellie walks in. She's no longer wearing the hood or the huge gag, carrying them instead, but she still has her bells on, and she still has the Kegel balls in. The balls and the bells both make her walk a little strangely. She jingles, very softly, as she enters. She spends a second taking in the scene -- her sister sub bound upside-down to the wooden chair, her domme buried up to the wrist inside of her cunt. It is a breathtakingly hot scene. Ellie has to avoid reacting verbally. She would give anything to be part of it.

She closes the door, and stands to attention nearby, facing forward. Silently.

Simone gasps for breath, tries to gather her wits again, while she has time. Miriam regards Ellie with a cool eye for a moment. "You succeeded?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Excellent. Get rid of the bells. We'll do more silence training another time. Then come over here and assist me."

At her domme's direction, Ellie folds her arms behind her back, and kneels at Simone's head. And kisses her, upside-down, on the lips.

Miriam resumes her activities, while Simone and Ellie make out. Simone is ravenous, and returns the kiss fiercely. The extra stimulation to her lips, the extra attention from her beloved sister sub, pushes her even closer to her climax. Fighting to stay in control of her body becomes crazily difficult. Every thrust from Miriam makes her tits quiver happily. She breaks off from the kiss for a second. "Ma'am, please may I come now? Unghh!"

"What did I say?" Miriam prompts.

"Ahh! You said, I might come -- ah! -- at the Tigress's hand."

Miriam thrusts her fist in once more. "Have you felt her hand, yet?"

"No!"

Another thrust.

"Oh! Please! Umpph." Ellie kisses her again, then Simone breaks away again. "May I have her? May I feel her?"

"Young lady," Miriam says to Ellie, "let's switch places."

Miriam withdraws her fist. This is a difficult and delicate operation, requiring almost as much force as the original insertion. But Simone has received and released her many times, and she's used to it, and only grunts lightly. Miriam wipes her hand on Simone's thigh and mons. Then she shuffles aside, making room for Ellie to kneel in her place.

"Are you sure, ma'am?" Ellie asks, a little freaked out.

"Bunch your fingers up like this," Miriam says, showing her. "She doesn't need lubrication now. Thumb inward. Like that. This part of your hand is the widest, that's the part where you need to be careful. Talk to her all the way through it. She can do it."

Ellie gulps. She folds her fingers together as shown, and slips them partway into Simone's vagina, as delicately as she can. Simone is a petite girl, but she is naturally relatively wide inside, as women of her stature can be, and Miriam has been fisting her regularly for years.

Even so, Ellie's hand is bigger than Miriam's. Ellie meets some resistance. Simone hisses and bucks her hips.

Miriam circles around to Simone's head. She makes soft, encouraging noises, strokes her sub's hair.

"Are you okay?" Ellie asks.

Simone nods.

"You want this?" Miriam asks her.

Another weak nod.

Ellie pushes. Miriam toys with Simone's nipples, strokes her throat.

"Unh. Ow."

Ellie relents.

"Keep going," Simone gasps. "I can do it." She raises her head, finds Miriam's lips, kisses her. Breaks off again. "Ah!"

"Hold her other hand," Miriam orders Ellie. Ellie obeys.

"Almost there," Ellie says.

"Do it," Simone moans.

Almost there. And then, with a little more pressure, a firm push, Ellie is inside. Simone shrieks. Ellie also cries out with surprise. Simone is tight, red-hot, soaking wet, delicious to feel from the inside. Ellie has never had her hand inside of someone before. The pressure. The stretch of her flesh. The heat, the motion of Simone's body. "Oh my gosh. Oh my."

Simone raises her hips again. She emits a long, pleasured, ragged moan. Ellie is huge. Her hand is so powerful. She can feel every knuckle. "Oh, God. Oh, ma'am, may I come now, please, please? May I come for you, please, ma'am?"

"Fuck her," Miriam orders Ellie.

Then, while Simone's body rocks back and forth under Ellie's power, Miriam French-kisses Simone. Simone whines with stress. Ellie kisses her clit, too. It's unbearable, it's delirious, it's other-worldly. A nightmare of pleasure, a helpless whitewater river of joy.

And then, finally, Miriam presses her forehead to Simone's, and orders her, "Come for me, now."

Within a few seconds of the order, Simone crashes. She tightens up, her whole body, light bursting behind her eyes, and she screams with ecstasy. She works her hips as best she can against Ellie's fist, and drenches her, and Miriam holds her and kisses her cheek and strokes her hair. It's beautiful, it's wonderful. She wails, "Oh, thank you, ma'am, thank you, Tigress!"

It takes a long time for her pass her climax, and come down the other side. Miriam holds Simone's head firmly, lovingly, guiding her down. Then she gestures at Ellie. Keep going. Another.

Simone shakes her head, blindly. She is too sensitive right now. "No-o-o."

Miriam tugs meaningfully on Simone's leather necklace. "Whose body is this?" she growls.

"Yours..." Simone whimpers.

"Another."

Simone's will weakens immediately. She submits. "Yes..."

Ellie obeys. Simone, inverted, unable to see, unable to think, rocks and thrashes uselessly in the hands of her two lovers. She cries out, overwhelmed with stimulation. This time, right at the end, Miriam squeezes the spike into one of her nipples, replacing some of the pleasure with pain. Simone gibbers, and struggles, and comes again. Just as loudly as before.

"Pull out of her," Miriam tells Ellie, as Simone is recovering the second time. "Now."

Ellie obeys. Simone's body jerks, and she yelps briefly, and then settles. Ellie pats her sodden pussy.

"Help me untie her."

As they release her from her bondage, Simone is out of it. Soaked in sweat, aching all over, bearing the marks of her restraints on wrists and ankles. Ellie lifts her up and puts her in Miriam's huge bed, curled up on one side. Ellie curls up behind her, the bigger spoon, and gives her a bearlike hug. Miriam sits on the other side of the bed, stroking Simone's dark hair, which is plastered to her head with sweat now.

"Good sub. Beautiful sub. My perfect Nymph."

Simone starts to whimper.

"Oh, honey. It's okay."

Ellie cuddles her tighter. Simone curls up a little more, holding on to Ellie's strong arms. Miriam joins them on the bed, lying facing Simone, kissing her cute nose, wiping her damp eyes. Simone has a manic smile on her face. She's fine. She's happy. But it was a lot.

"Tigress is very big, ma'am," she mutters.

"You're going to be sore?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You held out well," Miriam says, warmly. "You showed discipline and self-control. I am proud of you. You bring me great pleasure."

"I am yours," Simone mumbles.

"Yes. Yes, you are. Always."

Miriam takes her boots off and lies with her two subs for a while longer. She and Simone whisper to one another. Ellie says nothing, she just holds Simone tight from behind.

Simone stretches. Then she falls asleep. She still has her anal plug in. It doesn't seem to be bothering her.

Ellie disentangles herself from her. She and Miriam climb out of the bed. They pull the covers up and make sure Simone is covered and cozy.

Miriam circles around to where Ellie is sitting, on the side of the bed. "And how did you find that?"

Ellie glances back at Simone, then beams at her domme, and nods enthusiastically.

"Speak."

"I would like to double-team Nymph with you," Ellie whispers. "Again, I mean. With some planning. I think, if we had some time to plan... we could come up with something really fun."

"Yes," Miriam says. She moves closer. Ellie spreads her knees and Miriam stands between them, bending over to share a long, loving kiss with her sub. Ellie holds Miriam's hips, strokes her trim waist. Moves her hands down, squeezes Miriam's butt. She's still wearing her elegant black dress.

Miriam chuckles. She breaks off from the kiss, and moves her hips a little, enjoying her sub's caresses. She murmurs, "And how did you find the exercise?"

"The stillness training? It was okay," Ellie replies. "I see why you want me to do it. You like your subs to be disciplined. And silent. It was difficult. I had to force myself to relax."

"Only 'okay'?"

"It was a little... slow," Ellie says.

"Boring?"

Ellie doesn't want to admit it, but it was.

"I tried to make it interesting for you," Miriam says. "In several ways."

Ellie laughs, nervously. "Yes, ma'am! But... still."

"Mmmh." Miriam kisses her again. Strokes her powerful trapezii, the muscles between the neck and shoulder.

Ellie begins lifting Miriam's dress up. It's tight, so she has to work it over her hips. Miriam rolls her hips a little, helping. She finds the top of Miriam's tights, finds the smooth skin of her waist. The concave curve, the neck of her hourglass.

"Maybe we'll do it again sometime," Miriam murmurs, between kisses. "Or maybe not."

"Whatever you desire, ma'am," Ellie replies. She breaks off from Miriam's waist and squeezes her tits.

"Oh," Miriam says, with a smile. "If you keep doing that, we're going to wake Nymph up."

Ellie breathes, "You said something about a reward?"

Miriam takes her hand, stands her up, and leads her away.

*

Sleeping arrangements vary in Miriam's house. Miriam's bed is huge, easily large enough for all three of them to sleep together, but Ellie and Simone each have a small guest bedroom of their own, with a single bed against one wall. They go to Ellie's room.

Miriam turns the bedside light on, then spends a second admiring her sub's magnificent body as she stands to attention in the middle of the room, gleaming bronze in the low light. It's not only Ellie's size and bulk which amaze Miriam, it's her definition. The light casts deep shadows into the grooves between her individual muscles. Miriam stands close to her, admiring her, hot breath falling on Ellie's chest. So much power and strength, so much beauty and dedication... all at her command. Ellie could break her like a twig, if she wanted to. Devour her, like a tiger, if she wanted to.