Ellie Submits Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she waits. Docile. She submits.

"Good sub."

Miriam moves Ellie's bedside table out of the way. Then she has Ellie sit sideways on her small bed, and uses simple padded cuffs to fasten one ankle to each leg of the bed, spreading her wide, presenting her bare sex. Miriam kneels between her legs, gives her an introductory stroke.

"Let's take care of these," she remarks, and lets Ellie squeeze the Kegel balls out into her palm. She sets them aside, and strokes Ellie's pussy a little more.

Ellie strokes her domme's hair. Miriam shakes her head away. Ellie touches the side of Miriam's neck. Miriam moves away for a second and produces some more cuffs. Not metal, just a simple figure-of-eight made from black rubber. She slips them over Ellie's wrists, securing her hands behind her back. Well, not really securing... Ellie could slip out of them again, trivially. But the message is clear, that Ellie is to keep her hands to herself, and allow her domme to be in control.

Ellie leans back. Miriam puts a pillow behind her, so she can lean comfortably against the wall.

Then Miriam kneels between Ellie's legs again, and slides a finger inside of her. Ellie hisses and her hips twist. "Oh, ma'am."

"Oh, my young lady."

Miriam uses her mouth and her hands, moving rapidly, fluttering like a butterfly. She inhales Ellie's clit and wrapping her long tongue around it in lazy spirals. Ellie closes her eyes and gasps with delight. Before a minute has passed, she is whining. Miriam is a world-class cunnilinguist, a sensational, skilled masturbatrix. Dexterous, vigorous, attentive, sensitive. It is a huge treat to be in her hands.

"Ma'am, I want to see you." Miriam is still almost fully clothed. It's driving Ellie crazy.

Miriam stands up. She opens the bedside drawer and takes out a sleep mask. She puts it on Ellie.

"Oh..."

Then, only then, does she disrobe. She drops her dress in a corner, and shimmies out of her tights and undies and adds them to the pile. She has a sumptuous figure, diligently maintained with hours of work in the gym -- mostly alongside Ellie. She is a very beautiful woman, and she knows that Ellie loves to look at her, and that not being allowed will make her a little mad.

Nude, she kisses Ellie on the lips, deeply, once more. She straddles her thigh, presses her curvaceous body against Ellie's. Ellie returns the kiss, lifting her leg up a little to press between her domme's legs. Miriam is hot there, and wet. Miriam humps the crook of her thigh, slowly, for a few minutes. Ellie enjoys the pressure, the weight of her domme's body. But with her legs and hands tied, she doesn't have many options for pleasuring her domme in return. She kisses her domme's lips, her chin, her neck. Miriam tweaks her nipples, and makes pleasured, breathy sounds.

"My bound Tigress."

"Ma'am."

Miriam stops, and turns around. She leans down, over Ellie's thigh, and eats her out, upside-down. In this position, Miriam's firm breasts press against Ellie's leg.

Ellie writhes. Behind her sleep mask, she is starting to see bright colors. The blindfold and the restraints, the denial and her domme's exquisite technique all turn her on. After a few minutes of token resistance, she is getting close to what she needs. "Ma'am, can I come?"

"Oh, I know you can," Miriam replies. "I've seen it many times."

"Ugh! Ma'am, please MAY I come?"

A long pause. "...Yes. As much as you like."

This is the best news Ellie has ever heard. "Oh! Oh, yes! Please! Thank you, ma'am!"

Miriam lowers her head again, lapping rapidly at her sub's delicate lips. And within another few seconds, Ellie is at the edge. She teeters there, making sweet little gasps. Miriam keeps her there, ramping up the anticipation, breaking off for a second to kiss Ellie on the navel. And then she returns, and with one more sensual flourish, makes Ellie come. She cries out, and gushes, and trembles. No intelligible words. Pure animal ecstasy. Her orgasms are always powerful, and it has been a long, hot day.

Miriam cuddles Ellie around the hips as she comes, and lays fond kisses on her mons. Ellie twitches and then settles, panting. "Thank you, ma'am. Thank you. More, please."

Miriam continues. She dives in again, feasting on her sub's achingly sensitive clit, feathering, suckling. Ellie shivers with glee. She lies back on her pillow and settles in to enjoy her treats.

Under her domme's ministrations, Ellie reaches orgasm three more times that evening. Miriam sees to it that her second orgasm is larger than the first. And her third, coming after a long period of teasing, is larger and louder still, so intense that she pulls the bed away from the wall with her gyrations, and almost knocks her domme aside.

The last one is slower, longer, cuter, like a cherry on top. Ellie moans sweetly. Miriam kisses her, and holds her.

*

"Ma'am, it has to be your turn," Ellie says. She is still blindfolded.

"Uh-uh. Today was about you two." Miriam disentangles herself from her sub. She gets up, and begins to gather up her clothes.

Ellie sighs. Then she makes a decision. She pulls a hand free from her rubber cuffs, and pulls her sleep mask off, and then reaches out and grabs her domme's wrist. "Ma'am. Come here."

Miriam pulls away, laughing. "Oh, don't be ridiculous."

In a flash, Ellie frees herself from the rest of her bondage. She lifts her bed up for a second, sliding her ankle cuffs down and off the bed's legs. She stands up, and grips her domme's arms from behind, firmly. "Ma'am. It's your turn."

Miriam looks up, over her shoulder. An interested smile on her face. "Oh? And what is this?"

"Lie down on my bed, ma'am," Ellie commands. "Uh. Please."

Miriam raises an eyebrow. Ellie is interested in her submissive past, then? Ellie wants to try being in control?

Well. She can try. "I said you weren't going to get to see me naked today, young lady. You're being extremely disobedient."

Ellie spins her domme around. She takes her dress and underwear out of her hands, and throws them back into the corner. Then cups her chin, and kisses her.

Miriam rises up on tiptoes, enjoying the kiss.

But after a while, she breaks it off. "Pick my clothes up. I'm leaving now," she says, sternly. "I'll think about your punishment in the morning."

Ellie picks her up.

"Oh my God!"

Ellie carries her back to the bed, and throws her down, on her back. Miriam laughs with surprise. "Young lady!"

Ellie mounts the bed, and gets on all fours on top of her domme, physically dominating her, looking down into her eyes. She is an enormous girl, almost twice her domme's weight, almost pure muscle mass. Miriam has a mixture of surprise, indignation and amusement on her face. Ellie looks randy. And uncertain. She bites her bottom lip.

"Release me," Miriam commands. "And we will say no more about this."

"What's the punishment? Ma'am," Ellie says. "For. Uh. Making love to you, right now."

"Many, many strokes," Miriam says. "From many different implements. I'll have Nymph spend hours on you. She has a cruel streak, perhaps you didn't know. She loves the cane. She loves the taste of it, but she loves to use it, too."

Ellie looks her domme in the eye. She swallows, hard. She makes her choice. She kisses her domme on the mouth, and reaches down, and finds her, and enters her.

Miriam's back arches. She says nothing else. For the next few minutes, she lies there and allows her sub to have her way. Ellie has been trained-- specifically trained to pleasure her domme, in exactly the ways she adores. Ellie applies her training to the fullest. Miriam writhes in her grip, gasps, squirms.

"Oh! Oh, that's good. Unff. Oh, you'll be punished for this..."

It'll be worth it. Ellie worships her body. Stimulates her, caresses her, pushes her. Miriam tries to guide her hands to the places she wants to be touched -- Ellie bats her hands away. When Miriam tries this a second time, Ellie pins her wrists above her head, with one hand. Her grip is vice-like.

Ellie becomes rougher. She is strong, and has bottomless reserves of stamina. She slips a few fingers inside of her domme's pussy and works her, hard and deeply. She suckles her nipple. Kisses her throat.

"Come for me, ma'am, please?"

"Nnnnh. If you want me to come, you'll have to make me."

Harder. "Please, ma'am?"

"Unh!"

And harder still. Ellie watches her domme's face, and pours on the pleasure. Every technique she knows. Miriam grins back. Long, long, busy minutes pass.

Eventually, Ellie slows, confused.

"Make me," Miriam tells her. "Make me come or you'll be punished. Make me come and all is forgiven. Otherwise... the cane, and many other things."

She should have come twice by now, Ellie knows. "You're resisting me, ma'am?"

"Yes."

"Oh, no."

"Oh, yes. You'll have to push through my resistance. Prove yourself the better dominant."

"Ma'am... Are you... Have you been..."

"Trained? To resist orgasm? Yes."

Ellie gulps.

Miriam glances casually over at the clock. She says, "I know you can go all night. But I, for one, want to get some sleep eventually. So I'll give you until the top of the hour to make me come."

Ellie has a little less than twenty minutes.

She flips Miriam over onto her chest. Puts a pillow under her hips, and penetrates her with three strong fingers, deeply, vigorously. Miriam levers herself up to her elbows, and works her hips, and moans with lust.

Ellie tries hard. Slaps, kisses, pulls, suckles. Miriam soaks up every second of it. She basks in the attention. She allows her sub to amuse herself with her body, at length, in many different ways.

She does seem to enjoy it. "Oh, fuck! Oh, sweet one. Oh, Jesus. Finish me, you brat! Come on. You can do it. What's stopping you? Ah, right there--!"

And she comes close to losing control, tipping over into orgasm. It becomes taxing for her to resist. Ellie is a powerful, enthusiastic, skilled lover. She gets close to her goal. Very close.

But Miriam has her outclassed.

"Ah! Oh! Stop. Stop. That's time."

Ellie relents. Out of breath. Humiliated. Remorseful.

"Well... that was incredible," Miriam says. She sprawls on her sub's bed, limbs and hair in disarray, soaked with sweat. What a workout!

Ellie lies with her, cuddling her. She reaches over her, squeezing one breast. "Ma'am?"

Miriam pats her arm. "Good young sub."

"Did you...?"

"No. But that was very, very fun. It isn't always about the climax, you know. Sometimes it's about the delay... the anticipation. Or just being together, in the moment."

Ellie nods.

Miriam uncoils herself and stretches, awkwardly. She tidies her hair up. "Don't touch yourself for a week."

Ellie gulps. She sits up and nods, obediently. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." One week will be the longest she's gone without orgasm since... well, maybe ever. This is going to be difficult. Unlike her domme, for her, orgasm is the most important part. It matters. She needs them.

Miriam stands up, and gathers her clothes up again. She goes on, "I'll be sending Nymph to punish you at your apartment. You should prepare yourself for that."

"Next week?"

"Yes."

"What day, ma'am?"

"What day? Every day."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Miriam looks down her nose at her sub. Ellie meets her gaze for an instant, and then looks down.

"That's right," Miriam says. "Sleep well. I'll see you in the morning."