Ellie Submits Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah huh! Ah huh!"

"Ready?"

Ellie nods.

Simone lets the anticipation build. And build. For a terrible amount of time. She leans down beside Ellie's ear, and whispers, again:

"Are you ready?"

Ellie whimpers with dread. "Uh hu--"

It's like a bolt of lightning. Tiny, but fierce, and it crosses the most delicate and sensitive part of her whole body. The sensation is mind-splitting. Ellie strains like a madwoman against her ropes, and emits a deafening caterwaul. And takes a breath, and wails again.

And settles. Panting.

Simone ungags her. Kisses her, tenderly. "We're done." Ellie's face is wet. Simone loosens Ellie's arm bondage, and unthreads the first part of it. Ellie can manage the rest herself, with a little effort.

"Thank you, Miss Simone..."

"I'll be back in one minute," Simone says.

She goes next door, and knocks. While Ellie is freeing her arms, she hears someone answer the door, and then a low conversation between Simone and Sonja. She doesn't hear Monica say anything.

With her arms free, Ellie starts working on the loop of rope around her neck and ankles. By the time Simone returns, she has just managed to get the loop undone, and she is finally completely free, and stretching her sore back and legs out again.

"What did you say?" she asks Simone.

Simone ignores the question.

Ellie casts around. "What did you do with the prod?"

Next door, Monica howls, in a whole new way. Simone smirks at Ellie, as they listen to Sonja murmur something to Monica, hopefully something reassuring.

"Oh, my," Ellie says.

"You should have said your housemate was dominant," Simone says.

"I didn't know!" Ellie hisses. "I don't think she even knew! Until today. I think they're just experimenting?"

Another howl. Monica seems to enjoy being experimented on.

"Do you think we should tell ma'am about this?"

"Yeah. Definitely. I'll take care of it," Simone says. She gathers her things up.

*

During the work day on Wednesday, when Ellie gets back to her desk from the lab, she finds a gift bag waiting for her. The label simply says that it is "From M." It must be from Miriam -- "ma'am".

Ellie makes sure no one is looking in her direction, and peeks inside. There are various fairly familiar bondage implements: handcuffs, ankle cuffs, an inflatable gag, a folded piece of leather which Ellie recognizes as a hood. A familiar jeweled plug. A new item, for Ellie anyway, is small plastic box containing some silicone earplugs.

"Huh."

There is also a set of detailed written instructions for that night. Ellie skims them. It looks as if she's being ordered to engage in a little self-bondage. This will be a new thing for her. It could be interesting.

*

At home, Ellie follows the instructions to the letter. Preparation begins at 7:40pm. She strips naked, plugs herself, and uses the ankle cuffs to secure her ankles to the corners of her bed. She puts the earplugs in, inflates the gag in her mouth, and pulls the hood over her head. The hood is totally opaque and, after being zipped up, very tight. There's no opening for her mouth, not that one would be any use. But there are holes for her nostrils, allowing her to breathe.

Finally, the handcuffs. They are bondage cuffs, padded for comfort, with an unobtrusive special lever for immediate easy release if she feels the need for it. She lies down, raises her arms over her head and threads the cuffs through a vertical bar in her headboard. At precisely 7:55pm, she closes the manacles around her wrists, securing herself into a taut Y position.

And then, she waits for Simone to arrive, to deliver a third round of punishment.

She shivers with anticipation. She tries to relax. Under the hood, she is blind and mostly deaf. The only thing she can hear is her own heartbeat.

She was instructed to leave her bedroom door unlocked. She wasn't told, though, how Simone would get into the apartment -- her domme left that part out of the instructions. She assumed that Simone has been given a key. Or something.

Although, now that Ellie thinks about it, how would Simone get a key? Ellie's never given her one, nor Miriam. Wouldn't someone need to let her in?

After five minutes -- at exactly 8:00pm, in fact -- her bedroom door opens. Ellie hears nothing, but she feels it when Simone kneels on her bed, on her right. She can't help but tremble a little, with excitement.

She feels the tip of one finger touch her at the base of her throat. The finger traces a contour, from her throat down between her proud breasts, along the deep crease between her abdominals, and down... but no further than that. What's it going to be, tonight?

She hears Simone say something. Muffled. It's impossible to tell what she's saying.

Then the mattress moves again. More weight. Someone else is sitting on the other side.

Ellie emits a confused squeak. She twists against her self-imposed bondage. Who is this? She feels her cheeks reddening with embarrassment. She is totally nude, totally exposed and defenseless. Wide open, presenting herself for sex or sexual punishment. In front of who?

It has to be Sonja. Sonja must have let Simone in. Oh, goodness. Miriam set this up.

A second hand joins the first, hesitantly exploring Ellie's body. Clearly not Simone's second hand, but the newcomer. Whoever it is traces the outlines of her muscles. Her biceps, her shoulders, her pectorals. Tenderly, slowly, delicately. Ellie hears more conversation.

Ellie's mind races. She assumes the newcomer is Sonja, but it could be Miriam. Or maybe Monica. She doesn't know for sure if the first hand she felt is Simone. What if it's just Sonja and Monica, alone? What if Simone isn't even in the room? Would ma'am do that to her? Leave her bound at the mercy of... well, not strangers... but--? Close friends?

Whoever owns the second hand starts using both of her hands at once. She roams Ellie's iron-hard body all over, admiringly. Squeezing, caressing, pressing her muscles, tracing her definition. Ellie enjoys this, being studied and admired. Her physique is a work of art, a monument to the tireless months of work she's put into developing it. She grins with pride and pleasure, beneath her hood. She hopes whoever it is is enjoying what she sees. Sonja has seen her naked before a few times, but never up this close. Never with her body restrained in such a brazen, sexual, submissive position. Her arms raised, her tits bared, her legs spread, showing her smooth, tight pussy...

Oh, goodness. Sonja is a good friend. A great housemate, a great drinking buddy and cook. Great for gossip. A lover? Ellie hasn't ever thought about her in that way. She's been focused on herself, and then on Miriam.

But is "lover" even the right term? Ellie knows she's not going to be allowed to come today, or at all this week. What's about to happen now isn't going to be sex, at least not conventional sex. This is a week of punishment for her. She disobeyed her domme. It was serious. She deserves it. Three more days of it.

Ellie feels her breasts being fondled. And then, her nipples being pinched. Simone, if it is Simone, pinches her right nipple. She slowly increases the pressure until Ellie squeaks with pain. Sonja, if it is Sonja, follows suit on the left. A little more hesitantly. But, eventually, quite a bit harder. Ellie hisses and yelps.

It can't be Miriam, then. Miriam has far more confidence.

More indistinct conversation. A little more casual stroking.

Then, nipple clamps. On the right -- this one is adjusted quickly to exactly the perfect point to make Ellie's eyes start to water. Then, on the left. Again, with more caution this time. Whoever it is is being shown how to do it. They're experimenting. Learning. Using Ellie as a test subject.

Ellie's mind is in freefall with arousal. She's never felt so hot. No one has touched her between her legs. She aches for it. She knows it's not going to happen. She has so much she would say, to Sonja and Simone, so much that she wants to know. She feels unbelievably wet. What happens now? What is tonight's punishment going to be? Will Sonja give her some of it?

A blob of hot liquid wax lands on her belly.

"MMNNFF!"

Ellie's hips buck. The sensation is unique, a very novel form of pain, one Ellie has never felt before. A splash of intense heat which fades quickly. Some of the hot wax has time to dribble across her abdomen before it cools.

It takes Ellie a second to even figure out what's happening to her. She's heard of wax play, she and her domme have discussed it in the past, but she's never been subjected to it before.

When they first entered the room, whoever it was must have lit a candle. In fact, it is a special bondage candle, with a low melting temperature. Another blob falls on her, further up her body, nearer her right serratus anterior, and much bigger. This one takes a little longer to cool, and the burning sensation is much more intense. Ellie thrashes against her bonds. "MMMNNNN!"

The lover on her right strokes her body, soothingly. She leans down to Ellie's ear and says, "Try to hold still." It is, as Ellie guessed, Simone. Okay. Good.

"Mmm hhmm!" Ellie replies. She can barely hear herself.

More wax falls on her belly. Lower, now, near her inguinal furrow on the left. This drop is much smaller. Then more small drops come from the same source, rapidly, dit dit dit dit. Tiny spots of mad pink heat, dotting all over her lower belly. Ellie puffs angrily, and tries to resist the need to writhe with pain. There are two different candles in play, then? Maybe a small one, and a big one? One for Simone and one for Sonja? It's impossible to know.

The torture continues. Ellie's chest becomes coated with splatter after splatter of wax. The wax cools and solidifies quickly. Ellie's tormentors move up, dribbling more hot spots onto her upper breasts, and then down, onto her mons pubis, almost to her pussy. Some wax drops onto her armpits. Some, onto her expansive, powerful quadriceps.

It is seethingly painful, and unbearably erotic. Ellie whines, and occasionally shrieks. Her tormentors stroke her body at the same time, her sensitive armpits, her hips. At one point the wax torture stops for a moment, while the two pairs of hands peel large bits of hardened wax off of her belly... to create space for a second round. Ellie loses track of where she is, and loses interest in the question of who is doing this to her. She becomes just a headless, exposed torso, a nameless body and some helplessly grasping fingers, driven mad with stimulation. No light, no sound, just touch alone. She feels like she's going to melt.

A large blob of the wax drips right onto her right areola. She screams, as loudly as she can with her gag. She tries to thank her tormentors and her domme, but she can't. After a few moments, she settles down and holds still again. Then, predictably, another blob hits her left tit, and she reacts again. It's furiously hot, and it hurts, but it settles quickly. She shakes her head.

More conversation. Someone is asking about the head shaking. Simone explains that it's okay -- there's a particular noise Ellie will make if she needs to be let out. And she can let herself out, anyway, without too much trouble.

Ellie feels someone moving over her pussy. She feels single, loving, tender stroke from one finger. She moans. She's so close. Just one more stroke like that would take her over the edge. It would feel so good. Just a pinky finger inside...

Finally, a few drops of the second candle fall on her. Not directly on her pussy, but in rivulets down the left and right sides of her labia. They are small drops, but they fall in about the most sensitive location they could fall. Ellie twitches, arches her back and yells again.

And that's the end. Her tormentors caress her body some more, and calm her down, and remove the nipple clamps. Simone strokes Ellie's throat, and plants a parting kiss on Ellie's upper arm, one of the few areas of her body where there's no wax. That, Ellie remembers from her instructions, is the signal that it's finished. She's done for the evening.

Ellie's tormentors have a little final conversation. Meanwhile, as instructed, Ellie counts, patiently, to six hundred -- about ten minutes. More than enough time for the other two to clean up and leave. Ellie rests. She cools off.

After six hundred, she releases her handcuffs, and sits up and pulls her hood off. And the gag out. She takes a deep breath, and dries her eyes. Her whole body is coated with wax. Some in red, some in purple. It's a mess. She needs to use the bathtub, scrape it all off. Her sheet could use laundering too.

"That was awesome," she says, to no one.

She uncuffs her ankles, snatches up her phone and sends a long, breathless, effusive message to her domme, explaining how hot the scene was and how crazy she feels right now and how sorry she is for disobeying and how desperate she is to come, right now.

Miriam replies, "Good sub. I'm proud of you."

And then, "I thought you would enjoy that. Nymph has been messaging me. She tells me you submitted deeply and willingly." "Nymph" is Miriam's name for Simone. It's not a name Ellie uses. The relationship doesn't work like that.

And then, "Two more days and your debt is paid."

Ellie sends to her, "Who was it with her, ma'am? Was it Sonja?"

"Yes. She and Nymph and I have been having some very enlightening conversations about her interests. It turned out that she had a more-than-casual interest in learning more about bondage. And she was very interested in your body, in particular. It seems that control turns her on."

Ellie bites her lip. It looks like she has three dommes now? This is getting complicated.

Miriam interrupts her thoughts with another message. "And Monica was bound and gagged in the corner for the whole scene. She was watching."

Ellie yelps at the empty room, involuntarily. "Ah! What?"

This last revelation makes her fizz inside. What is this? Humiliation? Embarrassment, pride? She feels urgently, wildly aroused. She can't do anything about it.

Exhibitionism. It was a demonstration, she thinks. An introduction. A piece of training for Sonja? A show for Monica, a picture of what she could have, if she wanted it.

Unable to think of anything else to say, she sends, "Oh, wow."

And she adds, "Did they enjoy it?"

There's a pause. Then Miriam sends a perplexed response: "Do you still have your earplugs in?"

Ellie does. She takes them out.

In the next bedroom, Monica is gagged, and wailing with ecstasy, louder than Ellie has ever heard before. Between her shrieks, Sonja can be heard muttering to her, a continuous stream of hungry, dirty talk. And there is the faint sound of what could be a light flogger, on a bare rump. They are having the time of their lives.

*

On Thursday, Ellie arrives home from work to find that Simone, Sonja and Monica are waiting for her, standing together in the lounge.

Now what? All of them together? This is getting crazy.

Simone wears an immaculate black pant suit, sharp enough to cut. The suit has flared legs, and a very tight jacket showing a deep V of Simone's bare chest -- no top underneath, and no bra. Another fierce, angular, authoritative look. She has a riding crop in her hand, a thin black rod with a leather paddle at the end.

Sonja has dressed up a little more than normal. She's wearing a billowy old-fashioned white chemise, almost falling off the shoulders, and a long ochre skirt. The clothes flatter her abundant curves. It doesn't look like she's wearing a bra. No glasses today, and her curly hair is down, falling in a pleasurable, lazy waterfall to just a little below her shoulders. Barefoot. She looks retro, sexy and summery. And anxious.

And there's Monica. Monica is almost as tall as Ellie. She is lean and very dark-skinned, with waist-length braids, and the exquisite bone structure of a supermodel. She's standing in the corner of the lounge, between Sonja and Simone, with her arms folded behind her back, blindfolded, and completely naked aside from a pair of tall, strappy gold heels.

On top of everything else, Monica's figure is breathtaking. She has fabulous E-cup breasts, and divine, shapely legs. And those lush lips, slightly parted...

Simone points at Ellie with the riding crop, and speaks before Ellie can say anything. "Not a word from you. Undress and assume the gift position in the other corner."

Ellie hesitates for just a second.

Simone frowns. "Something wrong?"

Ellie isn't allowed to speak. She mouths, "Bathroom?"

Simone grunts, and flicks her head in the direction of the bathroom. This happens sometimes. Simple bodily needs interrupt what was meant to be an intense and spontaneous scene. Ah well.

Ellie disappears for a minute. Then returns, and stands in the centre of the room, where she was before. She makes eye contact with Simone, and then with Sonja, and then, wordlessly, undresses.

Sonja shuffles her feet, anxiously. She's seen all of this before, though, right? Ellie smiles a private smile as she shimmies out of her skirt. She knows she looks good.

Simone holds a hand out, and Ellie hands her her top and skirt. And then her underwear. Once nude, Ellie takes up the indicated position, in the corner, on the other side of the lounge from Monica. In the gift position, she is sitting on her haunches, with her knees spread, and her palms laid facing up on the backs of her thighs. She glances at Sonja once more -- Sonja is staring at her. Then she looks straight ahead.

She shivers a little, with anticipation. She can tell that Monica is also having trouble keeping still. She's excited. Well... yes. That tracks.

Simone puts Ellie's clothes aside, in a neat pile. She speaks. "Young lady. Your friend Monica has volunteered to take your place this evening."

Ellie's eyes widen.

Simone explains, "We've been talking about this for a couple days now. Me, Sonja, Monica and ma'am. And it looks like your friends both have some, ah, ma'am used the word 'appetites'. And she agreed to a trade. For one night only, Monica will receive the punishment meant for you."

Ellie glances at Monica again -- but it's difficult to know what Monica could be thinking, not being able to see her eyes. She wonders what the punishment is going to be. Monica says nothing. She's probably been ordered to stay quiet.

Ellie, also, says nothing. She has a ton of questions, most of them about what happens next, but part of being a good submissive is trust. Part of the thrill is not knowing. She will find out. She will be told what to do.

"It looks like you understand," Simone says. "Good." She walks over and takes Monica by the upper arm. Carefully, because Monica can't see where she's walking, she leads Monica to Sonja's bedroom. From behind, Ellie can see that Monica isn't just folding her arms -- her forearms are bound together behind her back, with some kind of bandage or wrap.

Simone takes Monica in, and closes the door.

And that leaves Ellie alone with Sonja.

Sonja takes a seat on the couch, opposite Ellie.

"You're not going to watch?" Ellie asks.

Sonja is... excited. In fact she's fidgeting so much that she's practically bouncing up and down. She says, "No. That was the deal we made with your d-- with Miriam. Simone gets Monica, behind closed doors. To do what she wants with. For an hour." She bites her lip. She keeps looking at the bedroom door. She clenches her fists. "Oh my God, Ellie. Oh my God. What are we doing? I can't believe we both agreed to this so fast. This is crazy. Monica was so horny when Simone showed up just now. She was almost freaking out. I thought she was going to come just from having her arms tied."

Ellie smiles, knowingly. Being bound, she has found, can have that effect. "Was it her idea? Monica's, I mean."