Ellie Submits Pt. 19

Story Info
Ellie's housemate is curious about her BDSM exploits.
9.2k words
4.83
9.6k
8

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers

On Monday evening, Ellie's apartment intercom buzzes. It's Simone. Ellie buzzes her up. A minute later, Simone knocks at the apartment door and Ellie opens it.

Simone is a very petite, slim-limbed, dark-skinned girl with cropped pure black hair. This evening, she is dressed in knee-high boots with extremely tall heels, tight black leather pants, and an exquisite overbust corset in black and red. The corset is tailored to Simone's figure; it tightens her upper body into an eye-wateringly narrow V, and compresses her small, AA-cup breasts against her chest, creating just a little cleavage. Her shoulders, slender arms and delicate hands are bare. She has numerous ear piercings, and has a silver ring through each one. She wears a thin leather choker, as always. And, today, stylish dark glasses.

She looks dangerous.

Over one shoulder she carries a boutique shopping bag full of equipment. Mostly rope. But there is a bamboo cane sticking out of the back.

"Ma'am sent me to punish you," Simone says. "She said you would be expecting me."

Ellie, wearing shapeless gray sweats, feels acutely underdressed. And quite excited. "Oh yes! Yes. Come in."

Simone steps into the apartment, removing her glasses. Ellie can't take her eyes off of her. Simone is sensationally beautiful, yes, but Ellie especially loves the way she moves. Her poise, her calculated stride in those vertiginous heels, her air of authority. Simone is small, sharp, delicious. She smells amazing. Her voice is warm and syrupy. Her behind is cute and tight.

"This is a nice place," Simone says, looking around. It's her first time visiting Ellie's home.

"It's kind of small," Ellie says. The apartment is cheaply-furnished, but cozy. There is a beaten-up couch with some nice blankets, and some unlit scented candles on the window sill. And some dirty plates. "Sorry. I didn't have time to clean up. I share with my friend Sonja. We had takeout yesterday and didn't... ah. Would you like a drink?"

"No, thank you. This isn't going to take long. Where's your bedroom?"

*

Simone sets her bag down in one corner. She moves like a professional, like a clinician about to administer a course of treatment. It's almost true. "Ma'am would like to know if you've been touching yourself."

"No. Um... Miss Simone." Ellie is more used to taking orders from her and Simone's domme, Miriam. And more used to calling whoever is dominating her "ma'am".

"Good. Get undressed."

Ellie strips her sweats off. She is entirely naked underneath. She stands in front of Simone, uncertainly. She doesn't know what the punishment is going to be. Although she can take a guess or two.

Simone does not undress. She studies Ellie's figure, from head to toe, admiring her extraordinary physique. A tall, blonde young woman, Ellie's body is packed almost to bursting with powerful, sharply-defined muscles. Each of her shoulders is almost as big as Simone's head. She has delicious, firm B-cup breasts, washboard abs, and no body hair whatsoever. She is recently showered, and has a kind of nervous glow to her.

She is very naturally beautiful. A mountain of sexual power. But Simone manages to control her reaction. Her lips part into the faintest of anticipatory smiles. That's all.

"Spread-eagled on your bed."

Ellie obeys eagerly. Her bed is a double. There's just barely room for her to lie on her back, with her limbs spread.

"No," Simone adds. "Face down."

Ellie turns over.

Simone quickly ties her arms and legs to the corners of the bed frame. She puts a sleep mask on Ellie, blindfolding her, and then caresses her ass. Ellie has extremely well-developed glutei maximi. Between her legs, she is freshly shaved, and buttery smooth. She is also trembling, just a little. She tugs at her bonds. The ropes are comfortable, but there's no give. Simone knew what she was doing when she tied them.

"You've been bad," Simone declares.

"Yes!" Ellie gasps. She bites her lip.

"You need to be punished."

"Yes, yes please!"

"Ma'am ordered that you receive a caning," Simone says. "She gave me free rein to choose what position, and how many strokes. And to choose accessories. I think you'd look good with this on." She presses something against Ellie's anus. Ellie obediently relaxes, and allows a sizeable, well-lubricated plug to slide into place inside of her. She whimpers very slightly. She doesn't know it, but there is a polished blue gemstone set into the plug's base. It looks delightful inside her.

"Here comes its friend," Simone goes on, pushing a fat, heavy egg-like object into Ellie's pussy. This feels a little nicer than the anal plug.

Then, Simone backs up, and strikes Ellie smartly across the buttocks with the bamboo cane.

"OH!" Ellie wasn't expecting it. She cries out, much louder than she wanted to. She bites down on her tongue, and presses her face into the mattress, and hisses. The stinging pain crosses both of her cheeks, and lingers, and only fades agonizingly slowly.

Another stroke. Ellie yelps again, a little softer, muffled by the mattress and sheet this time. And another stroke. Simone works fast. Every stroke is a little different, a different level of intensity, hitting a different part of her ass, "biting" to a different depth. One stroke hits only Ellie's left buttock. One, her right. Most are horizontal but a few cross her backside at angles. A few strike a little lower, at the fold between her buttocks and her thighs, where, she discovers, she is much more sensitive. It is a varied, harsh, punishing experience. Ellie feels blood pumping in her ears, and fights to keep control of her vocalizations, but can't. She yells into the bedsheet, and feels tears start to come. "Augh! AUGH, thank you! Thank you, ma'am! I'm sorry!" Miriam isn't present, but she is the one who is truly punishing her.

It's over. Ellie gasps for breath. She scrabbles uselessly at the bed with her hands. Helpless. Blind, seething with pain. The endorphins are flowing already. Is the egg in her pussy moving, or is she just so turned on that she's pushing down on it?

"Ma'am would like to know, how many strokes?" Simone asks her.

"I. I don't know," Ellie says. She realizes, mortified, that she legitimately lost count.

"Ten strokes," Simone says.

Only ten? It felt like an hour.

Simone canes her again. Ellie shrieks.

"Eleven," Simone says.

"Eleven strokes, ma'am! Thank you, ma'am! I'm sorry, ma'am!" Ellie gasps for breath, and then asks: "Miss Simone, will you please gag me?"

*

Simone gives Ellie a short break, of only a minute or two. And then resumes. Now Ellie's thighs receive some attention. And the soles of her feet, which are very sensitive indeed.

It is a fiery, volcanic adventure for Ellie. Something strange happens in her head whenever she is bound and subjected to pain, and especially when she tries to flinch away from the source of pain and finds that she can't. She spirals. She's lost control, given it up to Simone, and she can't get it back. She can twitch and twist as much as she likes, but she is in Simone's power, and there is nothing she can do to escape the punishment she deserves. She is committed.

It turns her on like crazy. Every blow to her thighs, calves or soles amplifies the feeling even more. It's more pain than she's experienced before in the bedroom. Not being able to move, or see, or even speak -- she has a big ball of rubber strapped into her mouth now -- makes it all even more intense. Simone is a very different domme from Miriam. Less talkative, more efficient. And the fact that Simone is another of Miriam's subs, and she's doing this as an act of obedience herself... It's a wild thrill to be in her control.

Very soon, Ellie is shuddering with a cocktail of pain and pleasure. Her body is flooded with endorphins, and the egg in her pussy is indeed vibrating along with her, steadily becoming more insistent. She feels penitent. Remorseful. But good, and kind of grateful. Some time ago, her domme told her why punishment feels good: it's because in her heart, she knows when she did something wrong. She knows what she deserves, and she loves it when the correct punishment sets the world back to rights, makes her whole again.

After what seems like an age, Simone relents. And then, as Ellie is getting her breath back, she unties her. She takes off Ellie's mask and gag. Ellie doesn't roll over, yet -- her backside still smarts far too much for that. Simone sits with her, cooing, stroking her hair. Simone is still fully dressed.

"Ma'am would like to know--"

"Twenty-six strokes in all," Ellie says. "Ten, plus fifteen, plus one for not counting." The number feels humiliatingly small. And the session, as heavy as it was, was actually exceedingly brief. She feels like a hot mess.

"The cane is pretty nasty," Simone says. She's still holding it, toying with it. "I love it. It can be very light, or very intense. It takes a lot of skill to use properly. I'm not as precise as ma'am is....You know, you look like you have tiger stripes, right now."

Ellie laughs. She cranes over her shoulder to look, but it's difficult to see. The stripes are appropriate. Miriam's name for her is "Tigress", because of how powerful and beautiful she is.

"God, I'm so turned on right now," Ellie moans. She rubs her legs together, uselessly. The egg has slowed down again, now -- or rather, Simone has turned it down, using the remote control -- but it's still there, pressing delightfully against her vagina.

"That's part of the punishment," Simone smiles.

"I know..." Ellie mewls with irritation.

Simone cuddles with Ellie for a little while longer. Then she packs all the equipment away. She visits the bathroom briefly to clean Ellie's love egg and anal plug.

"I'm going home to ma'am for the night. I'll see you tomorrow for your next session."

Ellie is due for five straight evenings of punishment, because she has been very, very disobedient. Ellie asks, a little worried, "You're not going to cane me for five days in a row, are you?"

"No! Ma'am has something different planned for every day."

*

Ellie sees Simone to the door, and then throws a T-shirt and panties on and goes back to bed. She lies face down, using her phone.

She messages her domme. She explains what happened and how she feels about it, in florid detail. Miriam sends an approving response. She requests a photograph of the stripes. With some difficulty, taking the photo over her own shoulder, Ellie obliges.

Then someone knocks on her bedroom door.

"Oh no."

A voice comes through the door. "Ellie?" It's Sonja. Her housemate.

Ellie puts her sweat pants back on and opens the door. "I... didn't hear you come home," she says, desperately.

"I didn't just come home, Ellie," Sonja says. "I was home the whole time."

"I thought you were at spin class!"

"Instructor's sick," Sonja says. "I was in my bedroom. Reading. Quietly."

"Oh, gosh. You heard the whole thing." Ellie retreats to her bed, and sort of folds up into a desperate, miserable heap. "Oh, no. I'm sorry. I didn't-- I don't know what to say."

Sonja knows that Ellie is pursuing a new interest in BDSM romance. But she hasn't seen it with her own eyes. Or heard it with her own ears. Until now. "Ellie, for real. Are you okay? That sounded really fucking intense."

"Yes!" Ellie gushes. "It's good, I love it so much. I don't know how to explain. I know it sounds bad, but... I love to be disciplined. It hurts. It does. But it feels amazing. It makes me a better sub. I just... I knew you wouldn't understand. I didn't want to disturb you."

Sonja sits beside Ellie. She is in her early twenties like Ellie, medium-short, with a heavy, pear-shaped body. Lovely huge boobs, big legs and a massive, squeezable, luscious ass. She wears yoga pants and a basic, comfortable cami top when she's at home. She has her shoulder-length brown hair tied back into a bundle with a bright pink scrunchie, and she wears thin-rimmed circular glasses when she's reading, which give her a studious, almost maternal sort of look.

She reads like crazy. In fact, she was reading trashy smut, until Ellie's own smutty escapades made it a little difficult to focus.

"I think I understand," she says.

Ellie looks up at her. "Really?"

"Yeah. It, uh. Like I said, it sounded intense. I don't know. It kind of did something for me."

Ellie blinks.

"Kind of," Sonja says again, quickly, grinning. "Maybe me and Monica'll try something like it out. While you're trying to sleep. Pay you back." Monica is Sonja's girlfriend.

"Oh?" Ellie laughs. "I guess I deserve that."

"Yeah." Sonja pinches her.

"Yow!"

Sonja adds, "But this domme of yours, Miriam? If I think for one second that she's taking advantage, I'm getting you out of there, and she's fucking off."

"Thank you," Ellie says. "That's not going to happen, but... I appreciate it. It wasn't Miriam, by the way. Tonight. You didn't see. It was Simone. Her other submissive. Ma'am has two subs, me and Simone."

"She has two subs? Oh my God, honey. This is a polyamorous thing? On top of everything else?"

"She's been training Simone for years," Ellie explains. "I'm just the newbie. Simone is... very beautiful. She's a much better submissive than me. She has better training, and... and more discipline..."

"What is it, a competition between you? To see who's the best sub?"

"Uh. Sometimes? Kind of."

Sonja boggles. "Ellie. Ellie, honey. What have you gotten yourself into?"

"Um. Some of the best sex I've ever had?"

*

On Tuesday evening, Simone ties Ellie up into a tiny package in the middle of her bed. Seated cross-legged, bent over, a short length of rope linking her neck to her crossed ankles. Her arms are bound together along her bent spine. It is a most inconvenient position. Ellie puffs, and flexes, to no avail. The same jeweled butt plug as last time, but no love egg.

Then Simone goes to work on her with a soft paintbrush.

She dips the brush in some sort of luxurious, scented oil. The bristles are just firm enough that Simone can prod and tease Ellie's body, particularly the most sensitive areas of her anatomy. Simone draws elegant oily patterns on Ellie's face, around her ears. Across her clenched tummy. On the soles of her helpless feet. Between her toes. Especially her big toes.

There is just something about the way her nerves are wired. Her feet, her soles. She just loves to have her toes played with. "Mmmnnnn!"

She is gagged, of course.

Simone drives her crazy. She circles Ellie's nipples with the brush, one and then the other. The oil smells delightful, and as it sinks into Ellie's skin she feels -- fools herself into thinking, maybe -- that she is becoming more sensitive. Ellie whimpers as the brush coils its way down her tightly bound body, exploring the deep contours of her muscles. Simone teases the crest of her hip. And follows the crease inward.

In this position, Ellie's pussy is pressed down against the bed. Simone takes hold of the back of her neck with her free hand, and makes eye contact for a second. Then pulls Ellie forward, awkwardly, into a new position which exposes her underside. The new position also crushes Ellie's face, sideways, against the bed. "Nnhhm!"

Simone moves behind her. She lets the paintbrush dance across Ellie's delicate folds. Ellie purrs. She is very horny now, and absolutely forbidden to come. This is about to turn into real torture for her.

Just then, they're interrupted. A slow, methodical slapping sound. Coming from the next bedroom.

Simone breaks off. "What is that?"

Ellie is not able to reply. She shrugs, uselessly. "Nh hnnn."

Simone listens. Slapping, and a squealing. Simone doesn't recognize the voices, but Ellie can tell that it's Monica who is squealing, so it must be Sonja who's doing the slapping. Not that she can communicate that to Simone very easily.

Simone spanks Ellie. On the rump, with the open palm of her hand, hard.

Ellie shrieks, muffled. "Aah!"

Next door, a hard slap, and a shriek from Monica.

Simone spanks Ellie twice, and Ellie squeaks twice. She flexes against her arm bondage, fruitlessly, wrists twisting, fingers grasping.

Next door, Sonja spanks Monica twice, and Monica squeaks twice in response.

Simone tries three. And she and Ellie hear three in return.

Simone finally cracks up. She sits down on the bed beside Ellie, cuddling her and laughing. Ellie grins and giggles too, or tries to.

"That's your housemate? And her girlfriend?"

"Uhhh huhh." Then Ellie twitches with pain. Simone is idly pinching her nipple.

"They're into the scene?"

"I uuhhh hooo?" Ellie doesn't know. It seems to be complicated. Sonja maybe doesn't know either.

Simone thinks about this for a second. "Well. Ma'am had more than just a paintbrush in mind for you tonight. So maybe I'll skip to the fun part." She delves into her bag full of equipment, and pulls out something Ellie can't see. A moment passes while Simone moves into position. Ellie feels a metallic point being pressed against her behind. Two points, very close together.

"Nnn hnn?"

Simone shocks her. A tiny electric zap.

Ellie shrieks, much more sharply than before, and struggles.

"Louder," Simone orders, and shocks her again.

"NNNNNH!" Ellie's head starts to spin. Here it comes again. The flood. The spiral into submission.

Next door, there is a slap, and a squeal from Monica, but not as loud.

Simone continues, shocking Ellie's ass, thighs, parts of her calves, her shoulders. Ellie shrieks each time. It's a very sharp kind of pain, intense but fading almost instantly. A different experience from the cane. And each part of her body conveys the shock to her in a different way. Ellie quivers and wails. Simone switches back to the paintbrush for a while, teasing and caressing Ellie's iron-hard body, making her desperate with anticipation. Then back to the prod -- a shock to the soles of the feet, making Ellie shriek louder than ever.

Nothing Sonja and Monica are doing next door reaches this level. After a little while it seems like they slow down, maybe to listen.

Simone presses the prod's tip against Ellie's mons. A new shock. A scream. Then the tip moves under Ellie's body, slowly wandering across her tits. The tension is awful, the dread. Ellie knows Simone will shock her on the nipple sooner or later, the only question is when. At the same time, Simone plays with her genitals, toying with her sensitive inner lips. Ellie can feel herself becoming wetter and wetter. A ball of horny muscle. She'd kill to come right now.

A shock, just below the left areola. Ellie thrashes, and while she's still screaming against her gag, Simone unexpectedly zaps her again, this time right on the nipple.

"NNNMMMIIE!"

"Do you think they're enjoying this, next door?"

Ellie gathers her breath. "Aaa haah." She rolls her head over. She's having a wildly enjoyable time, whatever's happening next door.

Simone holds the prod against her other nipple for a few seconds, then zaps it for symmetry. Ellie bites down hard on her gag, and grunts and squeals, but doesn't scream this time. She gasps for breath. Her eyes are watering. Simone's other hand is moving sensually into her pussy, now, two fingers, teasing and kneading. No sound from next door. Just breathless silence.

Simone locates Ellie's clitoris, and gives it a firm pinch between thumb and forefinger. Ellie hisses with pleasure, and twists happily. And finally, Simone applies the prod tip there.

Ellie freezes up.

Simone squeezes her boob. "Ma'am has a question for you, young lady."

"Uh huh?"

"She asks, do you deserve this?"

"Uh huh!"

"Truly? You've been bad. But have you been this bad?"

Ellie nods vigorously. She screws her eyes up in anticipation.

Simone adds, "Ma'am wants you to scream for her. Let it all out....Also, just for me: I want you to show your friends how we do it."

lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers