Ellie Submits Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Sonja says. "But I was into it."

They both hear Monica mewl with pleasure. And they hear Simone murmuring something to her. Something reassuring, Ellie thinks.

"I have a feeling Simone's going to go easy on her, to start off," Ellie says. "She knows what she's doing. Ma'am will have ordered her to take care. Does Monica have... Does she enjoy being punished?"

"If it's a hot night, and we're going at it, she loves a little pain," Sonja says. "Just a little. So far. She says being blindfolded makes it hotter."

Ellie is silent for a minute. She holds her position, as she's been trained to do. Back straight, face forward, no fidgeting, slow breathing. If there were bells on her right now, they would be completely silent.

Monica moans, long and low. Sonja fiddles with her nails. She looks like she's getting turned on herself. She can't look Ellie in the eye.

Ellie asks, "Sonja. Did you enjoy me? Last night?"

"Oh. Yeah!" Sonja bobs her head, uncertainly. "I said all this to everybody else, but not you. And you left for work so early this morning, I didn't catch you... Ellie, your body is super hot. It was so cool... Simone showed me what to do, and everything. How to treat you, how to move... You were... so obedient. You tied yourself up for us. You kept still when Simone said to. Monica loved it too. She said she was a little scared of the candle wax. But I'd never seen her so wet, afterward. You heard us, after. Right?"

"Right."

"That was you, honey. It was all you. And then today, when you came in here, and Simone told you to undress? And you just did it? Ah!" Sonja fans herself. "I don't know where you get the confidence."

Ellie smiles. "It comes with training."

"...Tell me about your training."

Ellie reflects for a moment. "Ma'am is training me to be her perfect submissive lover," she says. "My purpose in life is to bring her sexual pleasure. She schools me in bondage, and discipline, and submission, and masochism. I'm learning standard positions like this one, and resistance to orgasm, and orgasming on command, and all kinds of sexual techniques. She... I think she's trying to broaden my horizons with new sexual experiences. She's helping me find my limits. Which... I don't think I've found any, yet.

"As part of the training, ma'am requires me to maintain my appearance to her standards. I wear the right makeup, the right shoes. Confidence is part of the training. She wants me to be confident. Not just in the bedroom. Wherever I go, I am hers. And proud of who I am."

Sonja bites her lip. She wonders if Monica is proud to be hers. Ellie's relationship with her domme is obviously many levels deeper than anything she and Monica have.

So far, anyway. Early days.

Sonja asks, "Is she the one who makes you work out so hard?"

"No. That's something I started doing for myself, about a year before I met her. But she likes it. She likes me to be the way I like to be. To have pride in my body. She ordered me not to stop."

In the bedroom, Monica begins to gasp. There's the sound of a riding crop falling on her body.

Sonja says, "Ellie. There was a second part of the deal we made with your domme."

Ellie can guess.

Sonja says, "While Monica is with Simone, you're with me. Miriam said, I can do anything I want with you. For about an hour, I guess? It's a submissive exchange."

Ellie smiles again, and nods lightly. "I understand. I'm at your service... Miss Sonja."

"Oh, God. 'Miss Sonja'." Sonja flushes. She has to look away. She doesn't know what to do.

Ellie waits, patiently. Both of them spend a minute listening to Monica enjoying herself.

Sonja rearranges her skirt. "God, that sounds so good. I wish I could go look....This is messed up."

What she needs, Ellie decides, is something to take her mind off of it. "Miss Sonja, would you like me to demonstrate some of my training for you?"

Sonja takes a full minute, a very distracted minute during which she keeps glancing at her bedroom door, to answer the question.

"Yeah. Show me."

Ellie rises from her position. She approaches Sonja on the couch, and kneels again. And lifts Sonja's long skirt up.

They make eye contact for a second. Ellie smiles lightly at her newest domme. Ellie is angelically beautiful. Blonde, placid and submissive. Sonja is wild-eyed. She looks like she's about to lose her mind.

Then Ellie disappears below her skirt.

Between her broad thighs, Sonja has a small, narrow cleft of a pussy. She is smooth, having shaved only a few hours earlier. She is very tight inside, barely wide enough to admit Ellie's pinky and ring finger, but very wet and very hot. Ellie curls her fingers upward, looking for a special knot of flesh inside of her, her G-spot. Not every girl has one.

"Ah! Tsss!"

But it seems like Sonja does.

At the same time, Ellie spreads Sonja's upper folds. She explores her anatomy, searching for her clitoris. Sonja's external clit is very elusive, and turns out to be extremely small. Ellie finds it, and leans in. She touches the tip of her tongue to the tip of her friend's tiny, sensitive bud, as a kind of greeting, an introductory kiss.

Sonja shifts. "Ohhh!"

Ellie licks her lips. And she shows her friend what she's been taught.

Ellie is extremely well-trained. She has practiced mostly on her domme, Miriam, and on her sister sub, Simone, who have different bodies, and different needs, and who respond in different ways. Sonja is, of course, different again. Ellie learns her body, quickly. She doesn't enjoy having more than two fingers at a time inside of her, and she likes a slower pace. Very long, very slow, very firm strokes. And lazy, languorous coils of the tongue around her tiny clit. Ellie presses her mouth against Sonja's clit, and sucks hard, and releases. And sucks, and releases.

Soon, Sonja is gripping the arm of the couch. "Oh, fuck. Ohhh, ffffffuck. Oh, fuck me, Ellie. Jesus. Ah!"

Ellie smiles. Sonja shifts position, opens her legs a little wider. Ellie takes a breath, and continues her diligent service. One of the things Miriam has been training her to do, lately, is to hold her breath during cunnilingus. This allows her to provide long, uninterrupted oral experiences. Ellie presses her nose against her friend's mons, and laps hungrily at her spread lips and clit. She can keep something like this up for just over two minutes, between breaths. She switches from her smallest two fingers to her middle two. She pushes them further in, and further up, and drags them roughly across Sonja's G-spot. She and Sonja can both hear Monica wailing in the next room, and it's only making Sonja wetter and hotter.

Sonja shudders. "Oh. My. God. Ellie. Do it. Do it to me. Make me come. Show me. Fffffffuck--"

Ellie doesn't make her come, not yet. She wraps her free arm around Sonja's waist and pulls her in a little deeper, suckling harder. She breaks off with her mouth, and uses her hands only, two fingers of one hand sliding deep, deep into her newest domme's vagina, and the thumb of her other hand applying pressure to her rosebud, swirling, shuddering.

Sonja arches her back. "Ah--!" Her mouth opens and her eyes roll back, and her body tightens up, and she clamps down, and wave after wave after wave of pleasure rolls over her. She is almost silent when she comes, as if struck dumb by the sheer intensity of sensation, engulfed by it, drowned in it. After a few seconds, she gasps for breath, and her back arches even more, and she bears down on Ellie's fingers again, harder. "AHH--!"

Ellie slows, and stops, and withdraws. She emerges from beneath Sonja's skirt, and sits back on her haunches. She wipes her mouth.

Sonja gets her breath back. She sits up. She leans forward, and puts a hand around Ellie's neck, and looks her in the eye with newfound admiration. "You're, uh. Really something, babe. That was amazing."

"Thank you, Miss Sonja."

Sonja is surprised. She admires Ellie's body again. Ellie is a huge girl, a pillar of feminine muscle. She expected being eaten out by her to be a heavy experience, rough and crude. But she was delicate. Focused and tender. Disciplined. "You need to teach Monica how to do that."

"I would love to give Miss Monica some lessons," Ellie says. "But it's ma'am's decision, not mine. My body is hers."

"Okay. I get it. I think."

Ellie waits patiently for a moment. A good domme, a natural domme, would be giving her an order about now. But Sonja is still learning. Or maybe it's only Monica she likes to dominate, and dominating a different girl, her friend, doesn't come naturally at all.

Well. Ellie has learned plenty. Among other things, she's learned that "submissive" doesn't have to mean "totally passive". A submissive has desires too.

"Miss Sonja, would you like some more?"

*

Ellie continues her oral service for the rest of the hour. She has an insatiable thirst for pussy and bottomless reserves of stamina, and Sonja is happy to soak up orgasm after orgasm in her care. Monica seems to be having a similar amount of fun in the next room. From time to time her and Sonja's shrieks of pleasure come almost at the same time, and intermingle. It turns both of them on to hear the other come, just a door away.

Finally, the hour is up. The bedroom door opens again. Monica, her arms free now, dashes out, and descends on Sonja, and hugs her tightly, and kisses her passionately.

Ellie emerges from beneath Sonja's skirt and sees what's happening. She decides to retire to the corner and take up the gift position once again.

Sonja asks, "Was it good?"

"It was amazing," Monica breathes. She is glistening with sweat, and her braids are in some disarray, and she has an expression which Ellie has never seen on her face before. A wild, ecstatic grin. She hisses to Sonja, almost biting her ear: "I need you. I need you right now. I wanted you so bad, in there. I need to tell you all about it."

Simone emerges from the bedroom just in time for Sonja and Monica to brush past her on their way back in. She grins as they pass. Sonja slams the door behind them. Simone is nude to the waist, carrying her suit jacket under one hand, along with the crop. She, too, is sweaty, and reeks of girl sex.

She strolls back around the couch, and flops down in Sonja's place. She seems exhausted, but pleased with herself. "Monica," she reports, "is a demon. She soaked up all the punishment I had to give her, and begged for more. The word 'masochist' was made for her." She stretches, awkwardly. "God. My arms hurt. How did it go for you?"

"I ate Sonja out for most of the hour."

"Heh." Simone knows what that's like. Both to give and to receive. Sonja will have had a nice time. "And how do you feel?"

"Hornyyy," Ellie groans. "And sorry."

Exactly what Simone expected. She looks around. "Where's my phone?"

She locates it. And spends a long few minutes texting their domme about what happened.

"Ma'am says she's delighted," she eventually says. "She says your final night of punishment will be at her home tomorrow. All night."

Ellie gulps. "Do you know what she's planning?"

Simone shakes her head. "Look, Ellie," she asks. "What did you do? Ma'am never told me."

"...I tried to dominate her. You know she was a sub, once, before? I thought it would be fun if we switched roles for a spell. I broke out of my bondage, and pinned her on my bed. She-- Ma'am thought it was funny. And she dared me to try to make her orgasm. And I tried."

"And you failed?"

"She was stronger than me," Ellie says, hanging her head. "I don't mean physically... but she's so much more dominant. It's crazy. You see how she's been dominating all four of us, over the phone, for the past few days? Just using text? In person, it's so much worse. I feel like I could hogtie and hood and gag her and she'd still be in charge of the scene somehow. And I think she can just switch it off, like a light, or something. I couldn't get her to come, no matter what I did."

Simone smiles and nods. "Every now and then, ma'am challenges me to make her come against her will. And I spent most of an afternoon trying and failing. She is very... in control of herself."

"Are you punished for failing?"

"A little," Simone says, with a slight smile. "Last time, I spent some time in the Smallest Box. It wasn't a big deal, it was just fun. Ma'am enjoyed the afternoon, anyway. That's what matters. It's like she says. There's more to life than orgasms."

Ellie shakes her head. She fervently disagrees. "No. Nope. I need to come!"

"Do you really feel sorry?" Simone asks.

Ellie nods.

"Do you feel as if you've been punished enough, yet?"

Ellie groans again. "I need to come so bad," she says. "It would be bad enough if it was just work, gym, eat, sleep, and no touching myself. But having you come over to punish me every night... And now having those two making all this noise next door too!" She sighs. "I miss ma'am. It's been fun being dominated over the phone, but I can't wait until tomorrow. And for it to be over. And to come again. I hope she lets me come again at the end."

It might not happen. Ellie is worried about that.

Simone says, "Ellie, I have an idea for tomorrow. And you're not going to like it."