Ellie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bill reached his climax, he pushed as far inside his daughter as her could and unleashed his sperm. It was an extremely powerful orgasm and seemed to last for minutes, his balls continued to contract, shooting cum inside her. He knew that both he and Ellie were safe, but he also knew in his heart that even if there was a chance of a pregnancy he would've been unable to stop and deny himself the primal need to plant his seed inside this young fertile woman he loved so much.

Ellie was whimpering under him and eventually he came back to reality, finding enough strength to lift himself off her and lay beside her. He immediately grew concerned as he noticed tears flowing from her eyes.

"Ellie, sweetie, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked, as panic started to rise within him.

"I... I never knew it could be like this," she said wiping her eyes and leaned to hug him tight. "Thank you, Dad."

Bill, relieved, hugged her back, feeling her firm nude body on his bare skin.

"That was amazing," Mary said as she joined the group hug.

They didn't release their embrace until they gradually fell asleep.

***

For some mysterious reason Ellie had gone against the teenage stereotype and was always an early riser. The next day was no different as she opened her eyes and found herself in her parents' bed while they were both still sleeping beside her. The next thing she realized was that her pussy felt sore, which brought back images from last night. Passed around between five guys while her mom watched, followed by a face fuck from her dad. And then later that night, probably the most intense experience in her life, her father fucked the living daylights out of her while she held her mother's hand.

She immediately felt herself become moist, recalling details from the previous night, and considered waking either of her parents with her tongue. But it was too early for them and decided to let them rest. She looked forward to all the times in the future she would wake up her dad with a blowjob; and she still haven't got the chance to taste her mother.

With these thoughts in her mind, she moved her hand to her crotch and started rubbing her clit, but realized she would probably wake her parents if she started masturbating next to them, so she carefully left the bed and went in the shower to finish off and clean herself up.

She left the bathroom having taken some of the edge off and feeling clean and fresh. She was wrapped in a towel short enough for the bottom of her ass and her smooth pussy lips to peak through, as she made her way to the main room. She went to the small kitchen area to make herself some breakfast. As she was looking through the cupboards she heard movement from the bedroom and realized she probably hadn't been as quiet as she thought.

She looked around and was pleased to find chocolate spread in one of the cupboards. Someone had gone grocery shopping the previous day. It was one of her favorite foods and she always craved sugar in the morning. The look her 'health-nut' mother gave her each time was an added bonus. She had spread a thick layer of chocolate on a slice of bread and was pouring herself a glass of milk when she felt her father's big hands grab her by her hips and kissing the top of her head.

"Mmm, you smell nice," he said as he breathed in the fruity soap smell from her still wet hair.

"Good morning, Dad," she said.

He pressed his body against her and she felt his hardness on her back. "Someone's excited," she teased.

He immediately stepped back so his erection wasn't pressing against her. "I can't help it, sweetie, your towel does a terrible job of covering your beautiful butt. You looked so sexy from behind." His tone suggested that he felt guilty for having the thoughts and attempting to act on them without her permission.

"Hey, I'm not complaining," she said, letting the towel fall to the floor.

That was all the permission her dad needed and he brought himself closer placing his hands on her waist. Without the towel between them she could now tell he was completely naked, feeling the warmth of his bare skin and his body hair against her. He leaned down to kiss her on her neck and brought his hands up to cup her full breasts and pinch her puffy nipples. Her father's expert touch made her weak at her knees and she let out a soft moan as she placed her hands on the kitchen counter in front of her for support.

His kisses continued to the adorable freckles on her shoulder and kept going all the way down her back as he knelt behind her. His mouth reached her firm buttocks where he mixed in sensual little bites along with his soft kisses. His lust seemed to take over as he grabbed each of her cheeks with his hands and became more forceful as he kneaded and spread them. He seemed fascinated as he explored her firm teenage body.

Eventually, touching and looking wasn't enough for him and he attacked her spread cheeks, dragging his tongue along her crack. Ellie whimpered and leaned in further on the counter to give her dad better access. He immediately showed his gratitude by shoving his tongue inside her asshole. This elicited a deeper moan from her, enjoying the attention her dad was giving to her hole. She had her ass licked before but never with this kind of enthusiasm and hunger. She tried to wrap her head around the fact that it was her own father who was trying to shove his tongue as far up inside her butthole as he could.

"Fuck, I love this, Dad, eat my ass," she encouraged him, not that he needed it at this point.

He stayed with his face shoved between her ass cheeks for a while longer then started to make his way lower. When he reached her young pussy he was amazed at how wet she was. There was literally a strand of thick pussy juice hanging from her lips. "Fuck," he mumbled to himself, catching it with his tongue to taste it.

"Goddamn Ellie, your pussy tastes delicious," he said right before he attacked her swollen lips with his mouth.

"Yes, taste your little girl's cunt, Dad," she said back. She could tell instantly that her words had an effect on him as he squeezed her thighs and pushed his face harder between her legs, almost lifting her off the floor. She smiled to herself, imagining her dad's naughty thoughts.

He lapped her delicious nectar and rubbed her clit for a few minutes to make sure she was ready for him before standing up to line up his cock with her pussy. He had to adjust his height by spreading his legs and have Ellie stand on her toes before the tip rested against her opening. He dragged it along her lips to cover the head with her natural secretions and pushed himself inside. She took all his length in one slow thrust and felt his balls rest on her clit. He took a few seconds to let her adjust and started fucking her.

"Fuck, your cock feels amazing, Dad," she said between moans.

As he gradually started picking up speed, and his thrusts became more powerful, it started to take a toll on her pussy which was already sore from last night's abuse. But she was not about to tell that to her father and possibly ruin the mood. Instead she had a better idea. First, she placed her hand on his hips to let him know he should slow down. Then, she brought her other hand to her mouth to spit a generous amount of saliva and reached behind her to apply it on her asshole.

Her father didn't notice and wasn't aware what she had in mind until she reached behind her to grab his shaft, adjusting her position so it lined up with her ass and tried to push it inside. 'This is where all the practice with my dildos will pay off,' she thought, as this was the first real dick she was about to take inside her ass.

Feeling his daughter push his cock in her tiny ass took Bill by surprise and said, "Are you sure, Ellie?"

"Yes," she replied, pushing back, her anal ring stretching easily to take half the tip inside her.

"We have lube in the bedroom if--"

"Shut up and fuck my ass, Dad," she cut him off. She was quite confident that between the saliva and her pussy juices, she would have no problem taking her father's fat cock.

She kept pushing back until he finally got the message, grabbing her waist to help penetrate her asshole. Slowly the whole head of his cock made it through her sphincter hurting a lot less than she expected. Still, her dad refused to rush things, taking it slow and giving her time to adjust to his thickness. The spit and her natural secretions proved to be adequate replacement for lube and pretty soon her dad was balls deep inside her ass.

He was taking it slow, gently thrusting in and out, but Ellie was having none of it, she was eager to be ass fucked and kept pushing back faster and harder.

"It's okay, Dad, you can fuck my ass harder," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." Then she added with an evil grin, "Fuck your little girl's tight virgin asshole, Daddy."

'Yeah, I've definitely found one of his buttons,' she thought, as he instantly increased his pace.

Her father's hard cock felt so thick and warm, nothing like her dildo. She surrendered her body to him as his big strong hands held her firmly by the waist and he pounded her virgin rosebud. She arched her back and looked up to him. Their height difference made it possible for her father to look into her eyes as she tilted back her head.

He moved his hand and cupped her chin, never stopping his thrusting.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, looking straight in her eyes.

"You're stretching my ass so good, Daddy," she whispered with a smile that let him know she was on to him and she was okay with it.

"Your ass feels amazing, baby girl," he said, putting more power behind his thrusts.

He kept cupping her chin and staring at her, his eyes filled with a mix of love and lust. He brushed her full soft lips with his thumb and she took it in her mouth, sucking and biting it, whimpering and moaning with each thrust. His other hand was between her legs rubbing her clit, and she was seconds away from reaching her peak.

"Don't stop rubbing my clit, Daddy, I'm gonna cum," she said between his powerful thrusts. It took her no more than a few seconds to start whimpering and panting under him, reaching her climax.

He never stopped pounding her ass through her orgasm and, added together with the feeling of his daughter's body quivering against him, it drove him to his limit.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Not inside me, Dad, I want to see it," she told him, thinking he had finished twice inside her last night, once in her mouth and once in her pussy, and she still hadn't had the chance to witness up close the erotic sight of her own father's fat veiny cock pulsating as it spewed his delicious seed.

In the haze of his impending orgasm, her father took her words to mean that she didn't want his cum on her at all. He pulled out of her ass but it was too late to stop and looked around him with only seconds to spare. He spotted the plate with Ellie's breakfast and at that moment, with the only alternatives being to cum on the floor or on the kitchen counter, it made sense to him to use it to contain the mess.

Ellie turned around, about to kneel in front of her dad to let him shower her with his sperm, when she realized that he had directed his attention on the counter beside her.

The words 'what the fuck' where about to leave her mouth when she realized what he was about to do. He was right over her plate about to ejaculate when she reached to pull his hand from his cock and replace it with her own. She continued stroking it, barely having the time to aim before she felt it jerk in her hand and a second later his white seed shot out of his pee-hole.

His manhood looked so big in her small delicate hand as it kept throbbing and unleashing more thick ropes of cum. It was tricky trying to aim the powerful spurts but she managed to direct all of it on her plate. Most of it ended up on the slice of bread, covering the chocolate spread like icing sugar.

She squeezed any last drops out before releasing his cock and took the plate in her hands. Using her finger, she spread her father's creamy cum around, attempting to cover the slice of bread evenly. He was staring at her, totally speechless, leaning with one hand on the counter, trying to catch his breath as he recovered from his orgasm. When she felt she'd done an adequate job, she licked her finger clean, grabbed the glass of milk, and with a huge smile made her way to the kitchen table to have her breakfast.

"You... um... you don't have to eat that," he said when he saw her sit and place the plate and the glass of milk in front of her.

"Why the hell not?" she asked innocently, picking up the bread slice from the plate.

"It's... I mean... I..." he faltered as she took a bite.

"It's my daddy's cum, and it's fucking delicious," she said, chewing and making approving 'mmm' sounds.

In reality she couldn't really taste much. The flavor was faint over the overwhelming sweetness of the chocolate. But the act itself was so naughty and kinky, not to mention taboo, it was her dad's cum she was eating after all. But at the same time it also felt so erotic consuming the essence of the man she loved and cared for so much. Plus, the look of astonishment on her father's face as she behaved like a dirty cumslut was driving her crazy. She was actually dripping on the chair as she ate her breakfast.

She could tell he was conflicted, but the part of him that enjoyed and appreciated his teenage daughter's slutty behavior was overcoming any qualms he might have had. He finally smiled, as he approached her, caressed her hair, gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and said, "You're daddy's little cumslut."

She gave him a satisfied smile and resumed enjoying her breakfast.

"Good morning."

Both Ellie and her dad turned their heads to see Mary walk in the room.

"It sounded like you two were having quite a fun morning," she continued. "Made it a little hard to sleep, though."

"We're sorry, mom," Ellie said with a tone that implied she wasn't really sorry at all.

"Yeah, I bet," Mary said back. "I see you found the chocolate spread I got for you yesterday."

"Yeah, thanks mom, it's delicious," she said with her mouth full.

Mary rolled her eyes, totally oblivious to the fact that her husband's sperm was on it. She turned to look at him, noticing his semi erect penis still slick with their daughter's juices, and he gave her a guilty shrug.

"You'd better not be trying to steal my man, missy," she said, turning back to Ellie, still pretending to be upset. "I want some attention too, and seems like you've put your dad's dick out of commission."

Ellie immediately perked up, took a swig of milk to wash down her breakfast, and said, "I will show you attention, Mommy!"

Mary smiled, finally dropping the act. "Well, you finish up with your breakfast; I'm going to get cleaned up."

***

Mary was in the shower, rinsing her blonde hair, when she felt a draft on her back as someone opened the glass door. She turned to see her daughter stepping inside next to her.

"Figured I'd save us some water," Ellie said.

"How thoughtful," Mary replied, smiling.

Ellie approached her mother under the spray and hugged her affectionately, settling her head on her shoulder. Mary hugged her back and ran her hand through her hair, kissing the top of her head. The feeling of her young daughter's firm body pressed against her sent tingles through her groin. She considered herself bisexual, but she definitely preferred men. She mostly fooled around with other women whenever one or more men were present, rarely one on one.

This feeling was new to her. She was very aroused and eager to experience her daughter more intimately, but it wasn't pure lust. It didn't feel like the primal animalistic sexual emotions she experienced with other men. Neither were they romantic feelings. She could only describe it as an intense motherly affection.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Ellie place gentle kisses along her neck, sending goose bumps through her spine. She continued lower, taking hold of her mother's small perky breast and started gently biting and sucking her protruding erect nipple.

Mary brushed her daughter's hair away from her face, feeling her sucking more eagerly, and said, "That's it, sweetie, just like when you were a baby. Suck my nipple."

Ellie moaned without releasing her nipple and brought her hand to her mother's crotch, feeling the smoothness of her waxed skin before focusing on her clit.

"Oh god," Mary moaned, immediately reacting to her daughter's touch. She held her tighter and leaned against her as the waves of pleasure made her loose her balance. "Sweetie, let's go to bed to be more comfortable," she said to Ellie, gently pushing her hand away from her pussy.

They quickly used towels to dry themselves and made their way to the bedroom. Mary took her daughter by the hand and led her on the bed. Ellie wasted no time, lowering herself between her mother's legs and starting to flick her tongue on her clit.

She suddenly stopped and faced Mary, "Mom, I've never been with a woman before, you'll let me know if I do anything wrong, okay?"

"You're doing amazing, baby, don't stop," Mary replied.

Ellie used her hands to spread her mother's lips and started exploring her dripping hole with her tongue. She eagerly lapped her juices for a while before replacing her tongue with her fingers. She easily pushed two fingers inside her mother's pussy and started fucking her.

"I want to see Mommy cum," she whispered to her.

Mary had never reacted this way to a woman's touch before. It wasn't Ellie's expert touch that did it, it was purely mental. Knowing that her precious daughter was between her legs pleasuring her made all the difference in the world.

Ellie added a third finger and gently started sucking and licking her mother's clit. Mary was moaning in ecstasy and gripping the bed sheets, bracing herself for the approaching climax. Then her daughter pushed in a fourth finger, this time inside her ass, and Mary tensed and arched her back as one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever felt flooded her entire body.

"Fuuuck... fuuuck... yes, you little bitch," she cried, still lost in the overwhelming sensations.

Ellie chuckled at her mom's reaction while she struggled to keep her fingers in place, as she seemed to have lost control of her body and was jerking all over the place.

It took a few moments for Mary to recover and her body to relax. She was still laying on her back, her eyes closed, reveling in the afterglow of her huge climax.

"You're so fucking hot when you cum, Mom," Ellie said.

Mary was about to reply when she was startled by her husband sitting beside them on the bed. He smelled like soap. Apparently she was so engrossed in the overwhelming sensations caused by her daughter's touch that she never noticed him passing through the bedroom to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yeah, I wish you came like that when I fuck you," he joked and Ellie laughed.

Mary, now fully recovered, rose up on her elbows and turned to Ellie, "Now it's your turn, come here so I can at last taste your little cunt."

"Oh really? For how long have you wanted to taste your daughter's cunt, Mom?" Ellie teased.

"Come here you little minx." Mary reached to grab her daughter by her leg.

"Help! Help!" Ellie said, still giggling, pretending she was trying to escape and looking to her dad for help.

"Hey, don't look at me," Bill said. "Listen to your mom."

"You fucking traitor," Ellie said as her mom finally tackled her on her back.

She had stopped offering any resistance as Mary attacked her full breasts, kissing, licking and sucking them with hunger.

"God, your tits are so perfect, Ellie. I've never wanted to suck on a pair so much before," she said between her kisses.

1...45678...11