Ellie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me already," she breathed.

They instantly picked her up, carried her to the empty seat on the opposite side of the deck, and laid her on her back. Her father pushed her legs back and mounted her, slowly sliding his shaft inside her soaked cunt, while Greg positioned himself over her head and fed her his throbbing erection. Ellie had completely surrendered to their hunger.

She felt her father's strong thrusts as he drove his veiny meat deep inside her making her grunt with each shove. On the other end, Greg had taken hold of her head and was fucking her mouth, sliding his whole length in and out, taking advantage of her remarkable deep-throating skills. Ellie felt like a complete slut as the two middle aged men used her holes. She derived intense pleasure from their moans of ecstasy and bliss and their labored breathing, as they consumed her supple teenage body.

She felt her peak approaching fast, her muffled moans through Greg's cock growing louder, and her dad picked up the pace, instantly recognizing her need. His forceful thrusts finally gave her one last push and her body erupted in an shattering release. Greg pulled out to let her breathe and she let out a high pitched moan as she arched her back feeling her pussy clench around her dad's hardness. She couldn't squirt like June, but she felt her juices flood her pink canal and leak down to her perineum and asshole.

"More," she pleaded with a trembling voice.

Her dad resumed fucking her, burying himself as far as he could with each powerful thrust. He looked determined to give her another orgasm. Greg moved over her chest, facing her legs, and cupped her fleshy orbs, kneading them and playing with her pale pink nipples. He then lowered himself and slid his long shaft between her ample mounds and began titty-fucking her. He glided easily between the snug fleshy valley using her saliva as lubrication.

After a while, Ellie rose her head licking Greg's balls when he slid back, and dragged her tongue over his perineum all the way to his puckered asshole as he slid forward between her breasts.

"You nasty little slut," Greg hissed and moved his asshole over her face where Ellie obediently licked around it and shoved her tongue inside it while he stroked his cock.

Ellie held tight from Greg's legs as her dad's rhythm and force increased. She was sure that seeing her acting out her sluttiness was getting to him. The emotions that flooded her body as she submitted like a nasty whore to both of them triggered a new orgasm. Her breath got caught in her throat for a while and a whimpering moan eventually escaped her mouth as her body convulsed with pleasure. Her father kept plunging his rock hard cock inside her as waves and waves of ecstasy were rushing through her young body. She couldn't control her limps, having surrendered her pliable body completely to Greg and her dad.

After her climax ran its course, she found herself being lifted as her father stood up taking her with him. She locked her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist as he placed his hands on her ass, effortlessly supporting her petite frame. He reached down, easily finding her entrance with his cock, then lowered her letting her pink swollen lips swallow his thick rod, and began bouncing her on it. She rested her head on his hard chest, feeling his sparse hair caress her cheek, while he easily lifted and released her weight on his cock.

Ellie had lost herself in the comforting sensation of her dad's cock stretching her tight cunt when she felt him move his hands to get a better grip on her fleshy ass cheeks and spread them open. She barely had time to turn around and see Greg behind her as he placed the tip of his cock on her pink rosebud. She tensed as this would be the first time she'd ever be double penetrated.

"It's okay, sweetie, just relax," her father whispered in her ear.

Ellie quickly got over the initial shock and now felt eager and excited to experience this. Her dad held her steady as Greg pushed his cock head against her rear hole. She's seen him use spit on his cock, and along with natural secretions that had leaked from her pussy it helped his thick tip slide in relatively easy. Plus, Ellie was no stranger to anal, just the three previous days her dad had fucked her ass several times, her hole didn't need much warm up. Greg kept pushing and she took him inch by inch until she felt his pelvis against her ass.

They stood still, both of them buried to the hilt, and Ellie took a moment to relish the unique sensation of complete fullness she was experiencing. She was stunned with the overwhelming feeling. When they slowly started to move, the sensations intensified and she was rapidly building up to another orgasm. They both simultaneously pulled out and thrust back in and that was all it took as she buried her face in her father's chest, muffling her whimpers, and her body tensed as release washed over her body. She let go completely, letting her dad and Greg support all her weight and hold her in the air with their rods inside her.

They gradually picked up the pace letting her holes adjust to their girth. At first they synchronized their thrusts to come at the same time and Ellie was unable to speak as her young body was repeatedly invaded by their sizable manhoods at once, triggering immense pleasure. Eventually, in order to pick up their rhythm, they gradually adjusted their thrusts to alternate.

As they approached full speed, shoving their throbbing thick dicks to the hilt in her cunt and asshole, Ellie was stimulated in a completely unexpected way and was experiencing a brand new set of sensations that had her constantly balancing over the edge of ecstasy. Instead of building up to a big climax she was feeling constant smaller explosions of pleasure overtaking every inch of her body. It was almost unbearable but she didn't want it to stop.

Just as she felt she was about to pass out by the intense attack on her senses, she heard Greg let out a deep groan and sink deep within her ass, followed by the feeling of his shaft pulsating and expanding inside her tight hole. He grunted with every spasm, filling her teenage asshole with his cum.

Focused on Greg's release, Ellie failed to notice her dad's body tense, but she immediately felt his hardness, buried in her tight young cunt, start twitching and pushing deeper as he unloaded his seed in her fertile womb. For a few magical seconds she could feel both men depositing their creamy cum at the same time in each of her holes and she eagerly accepted it, feeling an overwhelming pride to be the receptacle of their unyielding lust.

Eventually, the moment passed, and they carried her to the seat next to June, then they collapsed on the floor, exhausted and drained. Ellie's body was still trembling and she was unable to speak. She felt as if she had been filled to the brim as the semen started leaking from her orifices. She glanced at June, reaching between her legs to scoop with her fingers cum from both of her holes, and offered it to her friend. June took her fingers in her mouth without hesitation and licked them clean of their dads' sperm.

"So tasty," she breathed smiling.

Ellie went back to scoop some for herself. They lay there next to each other for a long time, sharing their fathers' seed until there was no more, then they fell asleep.

The End

1...67891011