Ellie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked and dripping all over the tiles. She had obviously completely forgotten to take a towel with her and started looking around the bathroom for one. Bill found it impossible to avert his eyes. Sure, he had glimpsed his daughter's nude body a few times but he never gave it much thought. But since everything that had happened two weeks ago he had found all sorts of depraved thoughts trying to creep inside his fantasies. So this time not only he had the freedom to stare at her unnoticed, he also had all these thoughts coming back to haunt him.

While pretending to be asleep he was taking in every detail of her body just a few feet away. She was quite petite, at five feet one, but her body was that of a fully grown woman. Like him, she had a high aptitude for sports, mostly swimming and dancing, so while her body was fuller and curvier than that of her mother, she kept it very toned and tight. She had wide hips with a deliciously round ass.

Just as he was admiring it, she turned her back on him and bent over trying to reach a low cabinet, still looking for a towel, giving him a clear view between her legs. There, as her tight ass cheeks parted, he could see her beautiful rosebud, the same shade as the rest of her pale skin, and just below that her sweet teenage pussy. He had noticed that she kept a small patch of dark pubic hair in front, but the rest was smoothly shaved. Her labia were the most alluring light pink color, barely peeking from her outer lips.

It took Bill a few seconds to realize he had stopped breathing. Ellie had found a towel and was drying herself. She was standing in front of the sink and Bill had a side view of her body. He focused his attention to the upper part where he found what most men would consider her best feature. Her C-cup sized breasts seemed a little more than a handful to Bill, and they completely defied gravity. They stood proud, perky and full with puffy, pale pink nipples, almost the same shade as her skin. He watched them jiggle as she combed her black, naturally straight hair which reached just above her nipples.

As he raised his stare to her face and her green eyes, he momentarily panicked, afraid that she would stare back. But he remembered that in the low lighting of the bedroom she wouldn't be able to make out anything more than the sleeping figures of her parents. He held his gaze on her face and studied one of her more distinctive features which were her freckles that covered most of her face. They also appeared in other parts of her body, most notably her arms and shoulders. He felt they gave her a very special beauty. She was self conscious of them when she was younger but she grew to like them as she realized how they made her stand out and look unique.

Bill kept staring, lost in his dirty thoughts, as Ellie got ready and made her way back to the main room. He heard the front door open and close; she had apparently decided to go out to explore the resort on her own. He finally turned to lay on his back, his erection obvious under the sheets, and let out an exasperated breath, troubled by how he would be able to handle the whole vacation like this.

Right then he sensed movement beside him and turned to look at his wife. She was staring at him. She momentarily averted her gaze to his erection and then focused back at him with an unreadable expression.

"Care to explain what just happened?" she asked.

Bill had never in his life lost an erection so fast. He was mortified. It was obvious that his wife had witnessed the whole incident and he couldn't begin to guess the thoughts that must be running through her head. He had just spied his naked daughter and gotten quite aroused by it. Surely his marriage was over and he would probably have to fight hard to repair any damage this would bring to his relationship with his only daughter.

He was preparing himself to beg his wife for mercy; his face wearing an expression of immense guilt. But then it changed to confusion as soon as he noticed her faint smile.

"She got in your head too, huh?" she asked, still smiling.

"What..." he murmured, even more confused.

"It's okay," she reassured him, adding relief to Bill's mix of emotions.

Mary could plainly see that her husband, like herself, had been plagued by guilt over his thoughts. She had to give it to Ellie, she had found a way to plant the seed in both their heads, and slowly but surely, without them even realizing it, all these thoughts and ideas grew and eventually they were unable to suppress them.

"I dismissed off hand all the stuff she said, believing I would be a terrible mother if I even gave them a second thought," she started, deciding to finally come clean, "but her words stayed with me. They affected me."

"What do you mean?" Bill asked.

"It was the very next day, after our talk, when we met with John and Rose," Mary continued. "I was watching you fuck Rose when completely out of the blue I got this image in my head that it was Ellie you had bent over the table. It literally took me only seconds to cum at that thought. Ever since then, these images, these dirty, depraved thoughts keep coming back to me. I fantasize about you having your way with our daughter, pounding her young pussy, while I suck on her nipples. I wonder what she would taste like; I wonder how she would look with her father's sperm dripping down her face. I wonder..."

Mary stopped as she noticed her husband's erection, brought back to life, making a tent under the sheets. She looked back at him and gave him a sultry smile. "You like that, Daddy?" she said seductively as she reached her hand under the sheets and grabbed his cock.

"Mary, stop this," he said, trying to move away from her grip.

"It's okay, baby, it's just fantasy," Mary said back, undeterred by his faint resistance. She removed the sheets and slid down between his legs to give his cock a slow lick. "Pretend it's your little girl sucking your thick cock, baby. Do it for me."

Bill was lost by that point. Encouraged by his own wife, he finally surrendered to his desires. He pictured his daughter's beautiful freckled face as he shot his load in his wife's mouth and felt her swallowing eagerly every last drop.

***

The following couple of days Bill and Mary would fuck whenever and wherever they got a chance, playing out their taboo fantasies about their daughter. They were both overcome with relief that it was out in the open between them and saw it as a great and healthy outlet for all their forbidden desires. And it was working. Even though Bill was still physically attracted to Ellie, he wasn't constantly distracted by sexual thoughts and it helped him to be more comfortable around her while they were both nude around the resort. And Mary felt a lot less guilt now that she was sharing her kink with her husband.

All three of them were able to let their selves go and enjoy their stay at the resort. They spent a lot of their time at the beach, swimming in the beautiful Caribbean Sea, and sun-bathing. They also participated in several fun activities organized by the resort.

Ellie ended up enjoying greatly the feeling of being nude out in nature. It was so freeing and it turned out there really wasn't anything sexual to it once you got used to it. That's not to say that she didn't think about sex. She was constantly stealing looks of her parents' nakedness, and in the privacy of her room she continued to fantasize about them. She even masturbated a couple of times as she listened to their obvious love-making noises in the next room, no matter how hard they tried to keep quiet.

But more prominent in her thoughts was her first swingers party. She couldn't wait to experience it. Normally, she would be terrified, but the fact that her parents were going to be there helped her feel safe and, she assumed, more daring and open once she got there.

***

It was on the third day of their vacation that they'd arranged to go to the swingers party. It was held in a beautiful luxurious house located about twenty minutes away from the resort. It was owned by an American couple who had decided several years back to live permanently in Jamaica. They were known for their parties by most people in the area.

However, they were pretty exclusive and you couldn't go without a reference or invitation. Bill and Mary had easily managed to get both, having known the right people in all their years in the lifestyle, and they would be able to get Ellie in too. Women who looked like their daughter rarely had problems getting invited, even if they were single.

They'd decided to arrive separately, as to not arouse any more suspicions that it was necessary. There were quite a few guests so they hoped that, even if she noticed, the woman greeting the guests at the door wouldn't think twice about seeing the same names in their IDs. Plus, as luck would have it, it was a pretty common American name.

Ellie let her parents go in first, and she followed a half an hour later. Once inside, they stuck together, at least until she got used to the environment. They each got a drink and started exploring the place. There were only a few people already naked and making out or having oral sex, but it was still pretty early. Mary had already informed her that the average age in this specific event would be between forty and fifty. There were a few couples in their 30's but by the looks of it she was the youngest by at least fifteen years.

Ellie wasn't fazed by any of it; it even made her feel more excited by the added 'age-difference' taboo. Despite the high age average, she was glad to find out that most people were reasonably attractive for their age. Up to a point, physical appearance was always taken into account by organizers in these kinds of exclusive parties, after all.

As the evening wore on and things started gradually getting heated, Bill decided to leave his wife and daughter and mingle with other people. He thought it was probably best to avoid witnessing Ellie having sex. He caught several looks by the men there and knew she would be quite popular. He thanked god Mary would be with her to fend off any unwanted attention. He knew that very rarely people in these events were anything but respectful and wouldn't touch her without permission, but he couldn't help worrying about his daughter.

The advantage to being in one of these parties with people in his age group was that they were way more open minded, experienced, adventurous and less self conscious. That made it much easier for him to find other people to spend the evening with. Younger couples were generally more attractive but, in his experience, more insecure, immature and reluctant to fully open up to the experience.

It was almost two hours later that Bill finally parted ways with the two couples who had invited him to join them. They had been very welcoming to have fun together, even if he appeared to be single. He rarely ventured alone in swinger parties, since Mary would always be with him, and he was glad it worked out okay.

He was just returning to the main room, after using the upstairs bathroom to clean up, when he heard it. It was a high pitched moan obviously coming from a woman having sex. It was coming from one of the rooms on that floor, where people were free to use for more privacy. Bill had never heard his daughter have sex but he was quite certain she was the source of the sounds of pleasure he was hearing. He approached the room where the sounds were emanating from and noticed that the door was half-open, a sign that people were free to enter and watch or join.

He stood in front of the door, still listening to his daughter have sex. After a few seconds her moans became muffled. The opening didn't offer enough visibility inside the room, but he could only assume that something, probably a cock, was restricting any sounds coming from her mouth. That thought alone had managed to get his blood flowing towards his groin. He thought back to his decision to avoid seeing Ellie in a sexual situation, but standing there, listening to her just a few feet away, put his will power to the test.

The temptation was just too great. He gently pushed the door open. The first thing he saw was his wife sitting naked on a couch, watching intently towards the other side of the room. Her hand was between her legs, pleasuring herself. She almost instantly noticed his presence at the door. She turned to look at him; her expression was a mixture of guilt and immense arousal. She bit her lower lip and gestured with her hand for him to come inside and join her.

Any doubts lingering in Bill's mind immediately crumbled at his wife's invitation and he slowly entered the room. The scene he saw before him brought shivers all over his body and made him momentarily dizzy. Ellie was laying on her back on a king size bed with three other men. Her legs were resting on the shoulders of a tall older man while he thrust his cock in her young pussy. He seemed to be in his 50's, with a pretty fit physique for his age. He had thick, light gray hair and a short beard.

On the other end, a much younger black man was kneeling right next to her face. He looked like what you'd typically find in a porn video, average height, incredibly toned body, tattoos, shaved head, and a huge dick. However, it turned out it wasn't his dick that was muffling Ellie's moans. He was keeping her face shoved in his groin and she was eagerly sucking on his shaved balls while he was jerking his big cock with his free hand.

The third man, a taller and slightly chubby middle aged guy, was kneeling across from him, and Ellie had her delicate fingers wrapped around his cock.

Bill was mesmerized. Mary grabbed his hand and pulled him gently on the couch. He sat beside her without averting his gaze from the scene in front of him. He was taking in every little detail. He focused on his daughter's flushed sweaty body being ravaged by the older men. He noticed streaks of cum marking the side of her face and several more small pools along her body, mostly on her breasts. It was clear that these weren't the first men to enjoy his daughter's body.

"There were two others before them," Mary whispered in his ear, guessing what he was thinking.

He didn't reply; he wouldn't know what to say anyway. He kept watching. He focused his stare on his daughter pussy. The older man had a decent sized cock but Ellie's small size made it look even bigger. He kept thinking how tight it must feel. He watched her pink pussy lips stretched around the man's cock, as he kept shoving it inside her. He was wearing a condom, which was a strict rule in these parties, and Bill could see it was covered with Ellie's creamy secretions.

Bill was finding the sight of his teenage daughter surrounded by three cocks incredibly arousing. He couldn't explain his reaction. The last thing any father wants is to see is his little girl getting fucked by a guy, let alone three. But all Bill saw was his beautiful daughter enjoying sex. And it was in a safe environment, with experienced like-minded people, not with immature selfish boys who treat women like whores for their own enjoyment and to brag about it to their friends.

His thoughts were interrupted by the black guy moaning, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" Ellie immediately stopped sucking his balls, leaned back her head and opened her mouth ready to accept his load. He brought his cock near her mouth and she enveloped his head with her lips. He was groaning, stroking himself, and a few seconds later Bill could clearly see the massive black cock pulsating as it deposited sperm inside Ellie's mouth. He saw her throat muscles contract as she eagerly swallowed everything. After the black man released his cock, she took hold of it and kept sucking and squeezing it to make sure she got every last drop. She was making "mmm" sounds like she was drinking chocolate.

"Fuck, girl, you're amazing," he said, leaning back and breathing heavily.

"Thanks!" said Ellie and turned to start sucking the chubby guy on her other side. She alternated sucking him and jerking him off as the older man kept fucking her. At one point she cried to him, "Harder, harder!"

"You want me to fuck you hard, baby?" he asked with a suggestive smile.

"Yes! Pound my teenage pussy!" she replied.

Bill noticed the man turning to look towards Mary, who she seemed to give him an imperceptible nod in return. Right then the man pulled Ellie to his arms like she weighted nothing and turned her around on the bed with her ass up and her face down. Ellie cried with surprise at the sudden move. With a powerful thrust he shoved his cock back inside her and started fucking her. The chubby guy moved back to give them space, stroking his cock.

The older man grabbed her hair, forcibly pulled back her head as Ellie screamed, and spanked her ass really hard. "Take that cock you little fucking slut," he said and kept spanking her and fucking her, Ellie screaming with every smack, her ass cheeks quickly turning red.

"Hey..." muttered Bill, reacting immediately to seeing the man hurting and disrespecting his daughter. He started to get up ready to get physical, when he felt his wife's hand grabbing him to stop him. He turned to look at her and she whispered, "It's okay." Bill turned to look at his daughter getting fucked and understood. His wife had arranged it and had given permission beforehand.

"You like that, you horny little bitch?" the man said as he kept pounding, the sounds of his pelvis slapping her ass cheeks filling the room.

"Yes!" Ellie cried, obviously enjoying being used like that.

"Tell me!"

"I'm your little bitch!"

"Yes you are, slut!"

Still holding her hair, he pushed her face sideways on the bed and started pounding her even harder from above. Her face now was facing directly on the couch, noticing for the first time that her father was watching her get the shit fucked out of her. Being exposed like that in front of him brought her a surge of emotions that instantly triggered a powerful orgasm.

Bill could tell that his daughter was cumming and she kept looking straight to his eyes as she pleaded "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The older man was relentless on her pussy. Bill was amazed that Ellie could take that kind of pounding. However it didn't last long. After a few seconds the man pulled out.

"Come here you little cumslut," he said, as he pulled off his condom and started jerking his cock. Ellie was almost instantly on her knees in front of him waiting for him to shoot his cum on her face and open mouth, but instead he brought his other hand near the tip of his cock and started ejaculating in his open palm. It was a really big load and some of it dripped from the sides but he managed to contain most of it in his big hand. He then grabbed Ellie by the hair, held her near his hand and said, "Eat every last drop, slut!"

Ellie didn't need to be told twice, she eagerly started licking and sucking all the cum from his hand.

Bill couldn't believe what he was seeing. His teenage daughter was eating cum from the older man's hand. He was amazed with her eagerness. He had enough experience to know that, unlike what porn would have you believe, not all women enjoy swallowing cum and even fewer craved it the way Ellie seemed to.

She had cleaned the older man's hand and was sucking on each of his fingers for any last remaining cum when the chubby guy approached her from behind while stroking his cock. "Let's get you some more cum, young lady," he said and cupped her chin to tilt her head back. Ellie was still on her knees as he stood behind her and started cumming on her face from above. His cum was so thick that it didn't shoot any further than half an inch.

Bill saw his only daughter look straight in his eyes as the chubby man kept cumming behind her while holding her by her chin. Each shot landed on her forehead and slowly started to drip down her face, covering her freckles. It was surreal looking at his daughter's young, sweet, innocent-looking face being defiled with thick white sperm. She started gathering it with her fingers to avoid getting it in her eyes, and bringing it in her mouth to lick them clean.