Ellie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...he was pretty rough actually," Ellie said.

"Oh my God, did he hurt you?" June asked, suddenly worried. "You're such a tiny thing."

"Oh yes! He hurt me really good!" Ellie giggled.

"You slut!" June smacked her arm for teasing her. "Go on."

"Okay, so first I was on my back and he had my legs on his shoulders while he fucked me." She paused to look at June and saw that she had her full attention. "That was pretty normal, but then he picked me up, threw me on the bed face down, and started pounding me really hard. He spanked me, then pulled my hair and called me names."

"Holy shit!" June couldn't hide her surprise. "Did he...did he cum inside you?"

"No he didn't. That was the naughtiest part, actually." Ellie was excited to be able to share this with a friend, even if it was the daughter of the guy she fucked. "He came on his own hand and then grabbed me by my hair and made me eat his cum out of it!

"What?!" June was obviously having a hard time processing this.

"Swear to God. It was so hot."

June didn't comment this time and kept looking at the ground as they walked. Ellie couldn't quite read her expression, she looked lost in her thoughts. Suddenly, June looked up like she'd just remembered something.

"Wait a minute. Didn't you say that you came here with your parents? Did you bring a boyfriend too?"

"No, just my parents." Ellie tensed, thinking she might have made a mistake.

"Then who did you go to the swingers party with?"

"Um...I was alone," Ellie replied without much conviction.

"No you weren't," June said seeing right through her lie. "You said you met my dad there, so it wasn't with him."

Inside her head Ellie was in panic, scrambling to find a plausible lie, but she paused too long and gave time for June to reach the obvious conclusion.

"Oh my God." June came to a stop and turned Ellie to face her. "You went with your parents, didn't you?"

Ellie wasn't able to hide the guilty look on her face. She felt embarrassed and disappointed that she was about to lose her new friend, until June spoke again:

"That is so fucking cool!" She said with genuine excitement.

"It...it is?" Ellie hesitated.

"Of course!" June reassured her, sensing her embarrassment. "It must be great being so open with your parents about sex," June said. She almost sounded jealous.

"Yes, it is actually," Ellie agreed, relief flooding through her body.

June suddenly lowered her voice and leaned closer. "Do you fool around with them too?"

This gave Ellie pause. Her first instinct was to deny; this was a very serious matter and it could hurt her family if she talked to the wrong person about it. But her gut was telling her that June wasn't a threat. She considered carefully what she knew about June; her attitude towards sex, her curiosity about her father's sex life, her reaction to her parents taking her to a swingers party, and right then she decided to take a gamble.

Ellie didn't actually come out and say it, hoping to have plausible deniability if things went sideways, but the look she gave June spoke volumes.

"Oh my God!" June shrieked, drawing the attention of people passing by. "Oops!" she giggled and pulled Ellie to the side. "Come with me."

She led Ellie off the path and they walked between the bushes and trees until they were alone in a secluded area.

"Okay, give me your hand," June said.

Ellie extended her hand and June took it and placed it on her bare pussy. Ellie could immediately feel the wetness of her arousal dripping on her fingers.

"Look," June started, "I understand that you're taking a huge risk by what you've just admitted to me, and I want you to know you can trust me. Can you feel how wet you made me?"

"Yes," Ellie muttered.

"Well..." she hesitated. She looked like she was trying to find courage to confess something herself. "Okay, here goes. My pussy got like that when you were telling me about my dad fucking you."

Ellie kept silent. A lot of things suddenly made sense.

"While you were describing it, I was imagining th--"

"It's okay, I understand," Ellie interrupted, seeing how difficult it was for June to admit it. She took her hand and squeezed it. "Thank you for telling me."

"This is so fucking crazy, Ellie." June shook her head in disbelief. "I've kept this secret for so long." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey, it's okay," said Ellie and hugged her friend.

"I'm so jealous. I want my daddy to fuck me so bad. To feel his cock inside me, to taste his cum...oh God."

"Actually..." A guilty look came upon Ellie's face. "There's one last thing I must confess."

Ellie then went on to tell June about everything that had happened while she was taking a shower in her place. About how the ice cream contained her dad's huge load.

"Are you fucking serious!?" June screamed while keeping her voice at whisper level to avoid drawing attention again. "I ate my father's cum? In front of him?!"

"I didn't tell you the best part yet," Ellie said, excited to share this last piece of information. "While your dad watched you eat the ice cream he got rock hard."

June was speechless, her mouth hanging open.

"You do understand what this means, right?" Ellie added.

"I can't-- God, this can't be true. Are you sure?" June looked so hopeful.

"Absolutely," Ellie confirmed. She took hold of June's hand and said, "June, are you one hundred percent sure you want something to happen between you and your father?"

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life." June said it without the slightest hesitation.

"Then I may have an idea on how to make it happen." Ellie gave her a naughty smirk. "He just needs a little push, since it's obvious he's not appalled by the idea," she added and winked.

"Damn, girl," June smiled back and poked her shoulder. "When we met last night I thought I would be the one corrupting you!"

***

Ellie's plan was simple. Unlike with her own parents, this time she had evidence that there was mutual sexual attraction between June and her dad, so she wouldn't have to go to great lengths to convince them. She was certain that it was only a matter of seducing him. She had just experienced firsthand how weak Greg was against the wiles of a sexy young girl, so she would be there to act as a buffer between him and June.

Still, while Ellie knew this would probably work by itself, she decided to add one last element in her plan to guarantee a successful outcome. There was no question that Greg was attracted to his daughter but there was still a chance that he would hesitate knowing he was about to commit incest. That's were Bill came in. Ellie would arrange it so she would expose her own incestuous relationship with her dad, giving Greg the last push to overcome his guilt and have sex with June.

The first part of Ellie's plan was to introduce Greg and June to her parents; so that same evening she suggested they all go out for dinner. Of course, this wasn't the first time Greg had met Bill and Mary, but now Ellie made the formal introductions. Naturally, Greg was once again taken aback when he realized that Ellie's parents were present when he was fucking her - in fact, Mary was the one who'd instructed him to be rough with her - but their friendly demeanor put him quickly at ease, making him realize they didn't have any issues with what had happened.

As the evening progressed, they found they had a lot of things in common - besides swinging - and got along surprisingly well. Eventually, with June's encouragement, Greg invited them all to go sailing on his boat the next day, which was Ellie's second part of the plan. She had vaguely explained to her parents what were her intentions and they had agreed to help her, so in order to let the daughters be alone with their dads, Mary claimed to have some other engagement and wouldn't be able to join them.

At the end of their successful dinner they wished good night to each other and retreated to their rooms. Ellie joined her parents on their bed and had her dad fuck her while her mom teased him about how sexy June was and how he would get to fuck her the next day. By his eagerness it was obvious that Bill was more than excited to get his hands - and cock - on the young girl.

***

Greg's boat was named 'June' and it was damn impressive. It was at least fifty feet long and had a very spacious wooden deck. At the very back of the boat - what Greg explained was called the stern - there was a small sitting area, two steering wheels, and the entrance to the cabins below. All the rest was space where anyone could freely sit or lie down.

Ellie and June had chosen to sunbathe at the center of the boat, on the slightly elevated part of the deck above the cabins, while Greg was chatting and drinking beers with Bill behind the wheel as they sailed to the open sea. They'd all removed their clothes as soon as they left the dock. They'd opted to use the inboard motor to make the trip easier and more relaxing. It was a beautiful day and the sea was very calm, so everyone was enjoying themselves.

The girls had placed their towels on top of thin, mattress-sized cushions before lying on their backs with their feet facing towards their dads. June's tanned body was glistening with baby oil while Ellie had gone with the safer option of sunscreen to protect her easily sunburned fair skin. They'd made a bit of a show of helping each other apply it, but didn't go overboard - no pun intended - as they planned to heat things up more effectively later.

Eventually, after putting enough distance between them and the land to have some privacy, Greg shut down the engine and let the boat drift by itself on the calm waters. Everyone's ears welcomed the sudden silence, helping them relax even more under the summer breeze and the peaceful sound of the open sea.

Ellie knew it was time to put the next part of her plan into motion. She exchanged looks with June and noticed that she seemed tense. The same confident and sexually aggressive girl who had sucked off a random guy two days ago was now nervous, faced with the prospect of having her dad see her have sex - and if everything when according to plan, have sex with him too.

On the other hand, Ellie's recent experiences had pushed her confidence through the roof and she was eager to get things started and fuck both their dads. Taking the lead, she leaned on her side close to June, her head propped on her elbow.

"You seem tense, let me help you relax," she whispered to June, laying her hand on her belly and starting to stroke her gently. Her fingers were gliding easily against June's warm oily skin, starting just above her clit - where her pubic hair would've been - and reaching just below her breasts.

Aroused by the sensual touch, June closed her eyes and let out a low moan. Ellie didn't turn to look at their dads, but she was suddenly aware that their conversation had stopped and she smiled. She had their attention.

Confident that her plan was working, Ellie moved her hand over June's breasts and leaned in to kiss her. She gently captured her soft lips between hers and suckled them, sensing her breathing grow deeper. Eager to taste her sweetness, she probed June's lips with her tongue and they immediately parted accepting her and submitting to her sensual advances. As their tongues found each other and danced around their mouths, Ellie's hand cupped June's small breast and captured her protruding nipple between her fingers, twisting and pulling it the same way her parents had done to her. She felt June's body respond immediately as she arched her back and put her hand over hers to trap it against her breast, encouraging her to continue. Her moans grew more intense and now there was no way they were going unnoticed by their fathers.

Ellie continued for a few more seconds more before breaking the kiss to move lower. This time she stole a glance towards the back and, sure enough, they had their fathers' full attention. From where they were standing they had full visibility and they obviously enjoyed the show.

"Spread your legs," she whispered to June, who complied without question, giving their dads a clear view between her toned, tanned thighs.

Ellie moved her hand from June's perky breast and replaced it with her mouth, trapping her hard nipple between her lips. Her hand slid lower, coming to rest over her smoothly shaved pussy. She could tell right away how much aroused June was as she felt her wetness leaking through her swollen lips. She rubbed across her slit, covering her fingers with her erotic secretions, spread it open to give their dads a peek at her dripping pink treasure, then focused her attention on her swollen clit, stroking it gently.

By now June was beyond being shy in front of her dad, letting herself go completely and enjoying Ellie's ministrations with deep loud moans. Ellie's attack on her nipples and clit was relentless, but she hadn't finished quite yet. She kept her mouth on her breast, sucking and biting sensually her tender flesh, but she moved her hand from her pink sensitive pearl lower over her entrance and eased two fingers inside her, eliciting a loud whimper from June. She felt her moist warmth clamp around them as they slid deep with ease. She pulled them out and thrust back inside adding a third finger. She felt June squeeze her other arm hard and arch her back.

Ellie gradually worked up a rhythm, moving her three fingers inside June and rubbing her engorged clit with her thumb, while at the same time keeping her mouth latched on her sensitive nipple. June didn't stand a chance, rapidly building towards her first orgasm. Ellie didn't let up for a second, feeling her friend writhing under her expert touch, and within seconds she heard her scream in rapture and her body started convulsing. She felt her squeeze her arm even harder, digging her nails into her skin. Her pussy spasmed hard, pushing Ellie's fingers out, and then to her complete amazement she saw a torrent of clear liquid spray out of her. She kept rubbing her clit throughout her orgasm, making her squirt a couple of weaker spurts, until she eventually laid back exhausted.

"Holy fucking shit!" Ellie exclaimed, looking at the wet mess around June's feet. "I didn't know you could squirt!"

"I didn't know either," June muttered, embarrassed with the explicit show she made of her climax in front of them. Her face was flushed and sweaty as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was so fucking sexy!" Ellie leaned in and kissed her on her lips. She turned to look at their fathers, founding them staring speechless and both sporting throbbing erections. "I think your dad thinks so too," she added, looking back at June with a naughty grin. June propped herself on her elbows to look and couldn't hide the excitement from her face as she noticed her dad's rigid member.

Ellie, realizing her plan was working, didn't waste any time and made her way closer to Greg.

"Looks like you enjoyed the show," she breathed and took his hardness between her fingers, making him suck his breath before he had a chance to reply. He glanced nervously towards Bill who just smiled and nodded with encouragement. Without releasing her grip on him, Ellie led Greg towards the sitting area next to them. It consisted of two rectangular seats facing each other on either side of the deck. She gave him a gentle push to fall on the seat nearest to them and knelt between his legs.

Greg's cock felt hard as steel and was throbbing in her hand. She squeezed him and a drop of precum formed on the tip. She reached and caught it with her tongue before it dripped down the shaft. She assessed his goods for a couple of seconds realizing it was quite similar in size and shape to her dad's; maybe half an inch longer. Although, he was completely shaved so maybe that gave him an edge.

Ellie lowered her head and sucked his shaved balls in her mouth, savoring their slightly salty taste. She breathed in his manly musk mixed with soap as she gently stroked his rod. She started licking him, soaking his scrotum with saliva, and slowly dragged her tongue along his shaft all the way to the tip where she finally took him in her mouth with one smooth motion. She swallowed every inch until her chin was pressed on his balls. Greg's breathing had deepened and he was groaning throughout all this.

Ellie was alternating deep-throating him and ravenously licking and sucking his balls and shaft. She was so engrossed in her task that she wasn't aware of her surroundings until she felt her father sitting beside them on the other end of the seat. Both Ellie and Greg turned to look and found June kneeling between Bill's legs and taking him in her mouth without glancing at them. She was attacking his cock with great fervor and he was responding accordingly with encouraging grunts and moans. Ellie thought she might've felt slightly jealous sharing her dad, but she was feeling strangely happy and proud of them both.

This was a key point to Ellie's plan; depending on how Greg reacted it would determine their chance of success going forward. As it turned out she needn't worry. As soon as Greg saw his little girl between his friend's legs sucking his dick, Ellie felt him twitch in her hand and his eyes filled with lust. And if that wasn't obvious enough, he smiled at Bill then placed his hand on Ellie's head and pushed her back on his cock, fucking her mouth while admiring his daughter's cock sucking skills next to them. He was more than accepting of their silent agreement to fuck each other's daughter.

Ellie was working on Greg's cock, eager to please him and taste his cum once again, when she heard a familiar grunt next to them. She knew her dad was about to climax. She rose her head from Greg's crotch, leaving her hand around his shaft, and they both turned to watch closely as June was about to push Bill over the edge.

She had her lips locked around the head of his cock and was rapidly stroking his shaft when Bill let out another grunt and he rose slightly from his seat as his body tensed over the incoming release. June slowed down her stroking motions and they could clearly see Bill's cock pulsating in her hand as it pumped semen in her mouth. She never released her lips from his tip and they could see her throat move as she consumed the older man's creamy cum until he was completely drained.

If Ellie needed more confirmation of Greg's sexual feelings towards his daughter she got it the very next second as she felt his cock jerk between her fingers and before she had time to react a spurt of his cum shot out covering her hand and dripping down his crotch. She hadn't even been stroking him, just holding him while she was distracted by the show next to them. The very image of his daughter swallowing a guys cum had been enough to trigger his orgasm.

Ellie rushed to cover his cock with her mouth in time to catch the rest of his sperm. He kept shooting and she was barely managing to swallow each time before another thick spurt covered her tongue. His load was once again huge and she savored and drank every drop like a real cumslut, then went on to lick his crotch and her fingers collecting for all the cum that had escaped and dribbled down.

Both girls stayed kneeling, massaging each other's dad's deflating members, while the men leaned back on their seat, drained, and smiled with approval to each other. Ellie glanced towards June and gave her an encouraging smile. So far so good. It was time for the final step.

"God, Ellie," Greg muttered after Ellie had been working on his mostly deflated cock for a while, "It's nice of you to try to get me back in the game but I'm not a young guy anymore, it may take some time."

Ellie smiled back at him while she was attempting to kiss and lick his soft cock back to health. "Oh really? I think I might have some tricks up my sleeve, old man." She chuckled and gave him a wicked smirk before turning to her friend. "Why don't we show them, June?"