Ellie's awakening

Story Info
Following on from Supermarket Heat, Jo's niece Ellie arrives.
1.8k words
4.6
5.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers

Jo and I had two more incredible sex sessions after that first encounter in the supermarket. Both times were at her's and her Hubbie watched silently and wanked just as he had the first time. Jo obviously has him completely at heel and he does just as he's told.

A week or so later I get a message from Jo to say that a niece of hers will be visiting this weekend and her husband will be away. Would I like to come over and meet her niece?

I'm intrigued but I know Jo's such a horny woman I suspect something's afoot here. So I politely ask if there's anything I need to know or to bring over.

The message quickly pings back;

"Just bring yourself and make sure your cock is primed and ready for action. Ellie is my younger sister's daughter. She's 25 and has just broken up with her partner after 3 years. We need to do some therapy together for her."

Hmm this sounds very interesting. I'm curious and aroused at the same time. What the fuck's going on here? No harm in finding out though.

So Friday evening comes around and I drive over to Jo's home. Fully prepared: Nicely showered? Check! Clean shaven? Check! Little blue pill ready (Jo is very demanding and it really helps with a quick recovery time for round 2). Check! Lube? Oh Jo has plenty of that! Quick thought; condoms? Why did I think of that? Jo likes it bare. Is my subconscious playing tricks here?

I park up at Jo's and she comes out to greet me. She is quite something when it comes to showing off her attributes; tight fitting dress this time, low cut, heels. Oh my, I think I might be in for some fun tonight.

"Listen up Rob" says Jo.

"Ellie is only 25, she's been with a crap boyfriend for 3 years. She told me she finally decided to leave him as all he does is game on his PC, hardly gives her any attention and only when she tries to seduce him. And then all he does is push his cock in and cum in a few seconds. It took me a long time to get her to tell me all this but she trusts me as her godmother and finally blurted it all out. She's so sexually inexperienced Rob. She had a couple of boyfriends at school and uni but she said the sex was pretty bad. She needs some tlc Rob and I have an idea."

"Tell me"

"I've asked her if she'd like to see how experienced sex partners can really get it off and she said she'd like to see that and learn."

"Oh my God Jo. You got me fucking you senseless while you're husband was watching and now you're asking me to do the same with your niece watching!"

"Come on Rob; just think about it; we get off on each other again but this time there's a nubile 25 year old watching us instead of my useless husband, and I can tell you she is all woman. Well stacked if you like tits and ass as I know you do. Will you help us out please Rob? Pretty please?"

I'm standing there thinking this is any older guys ultimate dream. What have I done to deserve this???

"Okay Jo, if you're twisting my arm I'll see what I can do." I say grinning widely.

"Ellie is pretty nervous Rob so I'll pour us all a glass of wine when we get inside. She only brought old, scruffy clothes but I took her shopping this afternoon and got her something a bit more appropriate for the situation. Hope you like. Oh by the way her bra size is 38 FF; much bigger than mine!"

Inside the house we step into the living room. Jo has certainly set the scene; glasses of wine on the coffee table, low lighting and cool jazz playing. Ellie stands up when we walk in and I take in what I'm seeing. She's shorter than Jo at about 5'4", not at all overweight but what I'd call a well-built girl. Quite broad chest (Jo had said 38) and with the most amazing pair of tits. Jo had bought her a figure-hugging sleeve dress and a seamless bra and they were quite a sight to behold. She has a pleasant face and lovely eyes; not what you'd call model looks but Jo again had done a great job of using some subtle make up and tied up her hair which was very dark brown; a classic brunette. As well as her tits, I'm also drawn to stare at her hips; same width as her chest and she obviously had what I'd call "thunder thighs". Just as I was wondering what her arse would look like in that dress, Jo said;

"I think Rob likes you in that dress Ellie, give him a twirl."

Ellie rather shyly turned around and wow: what a gorgeous arse. Very shapely and definitely a handful. Jo was right; she is a tits and ass man's dream. What the hell was her boyfriend thinking. If only I was 25 again. I'd happily fuck her all night. Then I'm thinking I need to snap out of this and get back to the task in hand with Jo.

We all sit down and make a bit of small talk. I ask Ellie where she lives and how long it took her to get to Jo's etc etc. We've all had a glass of wine by now and Jo pours Ellie a second and says to me smiling wickedly;

"No more for you Rob. You need to perform."

Jo leans over and we start to kiss, little nibbles of each other's lips at first, kissing her neck and then full on, passionate kissing. Jo had applied lipstick which I love to kiss off. Our tongues are flicking each other as I squeeze her tits through the tight dress. Jo reaches down and rubs my growing bulge through my jeans.

"Okay Rob, let's show Ellie what sex can be like. I want us naked though so she can see everything we do. Let's undress each other slowly though."

We stand up and I unzip Jo's dress and let if fall to floor as she steps out of it. Her underwear is as stunning as ever; lacy red bra and matching thong. I un-hook her bra and she releases it and drapes it over the side of the sofa.

"Leave my thong on for now Rob. I know you'll like to tease my pussy through it later."

Jo said this huskily and seductively, obviously wanting to demonstrate this to Ellie who was, by now, watching almost open mouthed. I can see her shifting her arse a little on the sofa and wonder if she is perhaps feeling something stir down there.

Jo then unbuttons my shirt, takes it off, then loosens my belt and unzips my jeans before pulling them down. Fortunately I'd already taken off my shoes and socks so don't have to suffer the ungainly man thing of taking socks off.

"Don't you think Rob's bulge is impressive in his pants Ellie? His cock is already fully erect in there."

"Errrr this is all very sexy Auntie" says Ellie

"Rob's penis looks quite large in there"

"Call it his cock Ellie, Rob and I like to talk dirty sometimes when we fuck don't we Rob?" says Jo

Ellie says;

"Oh my. I like you using those words. Could I see Rob's cock now?"

Jo lifts the edge of my pants over my erection and pulls them down and I step out of them.

"Impressive eh Ellie?" says Jo

"Now you can watch me play with it and suck it. Rob loves me wanking and sucking his cock."

Jo touches the tip of my cock with her finger and pulls it away teasing out a strand of clear, sticky pre-cum.

"Isn't that delicious Ellie. A man's pre-cum leaking out as he gets as horny as hell in anticipation of cumming." Says Jo as she then licks her fingers.

Jo kneels in front of me and dribbles saliva onto my cock then slowly rubs it all over the head and shaft.

"Watch me wank it Ellie" she says as she gives me a few strokes up and down.

I look over and see that Ellie has lifted up her dress and is rubbing her pussy mound through her red panties that exactly match Jo's. I can see a damp patch spreading there. Fucking hell. This is a turn on. Jo slowly stroking my shaft and Ellie rubbing her pussy. Not sure how long I'll last.

Then Jo stops stroking my cock and starts licking the tip with her tongue and sucking the bell end.

Ellie nervously whispers;

"Auntie Jo, Rob; could I touch his cock and lick it like you did."

"Be my guest Ellie" I quickly say before Jo gets a chance to say no.

Jo watches as Ellie tentatively holds my throbbing cock and licks the end. Then she joins in and I'm standing there watching a 50 something horny as hell woman and a 25 year old in a tight dress stroking and licking my cock.

"Don't you think it smells and tastes good Ellie?" says Jo

"Men like it too when you spit on it or cover it in saliva."

Ellie drips some saliva from her mouth onto her hand and actually smears it all over my balls rather than my cock.

"That's naughty Ellie. You're learning fast" says Jo.

"Would you like to taste Rob's spunk now"

"Oooh yes please breathes Ellie."

"Okay Ellie get ready " says Jo as she starts to wank me harder and faster.

There's no holding back now so I give in to the inevitable. Just before I cum I give Ellie the signal

"I'm cumming now Ellie. Put my cock in your mouth."

Ellie obliges and Jo continues to wank it until I feel the spasms and the spunk shooting out into Ellie's waiting mouth.

"It's all your's Ellie" says Jo

"Swirl it around and savour it then you can swallow the lot"

Ellie does just that and says

"I love your spunk Rob thanks for letting me swallow it."

"The pleasure was all mine" I reply.

"Always the gentleman Rob" says Jo

"Now we're going to show Ellie how a man repays his woman for services rendered. My pussy is dripping and I can tell Ellie's is too. We both need a good fucking I think. After a good pussy and arse licking session first though. What do you think Ellie?"

"Oh god yes. My thong is flooded down there. I need to be fucked badly."

"That's my girl. Take off your dress and bra but leave your thong on. We're all going to the bedroom. Us two are going to lie on the bed and Rob's going to suck our pussy juices through our panties. It's his favourite, Then he's going to eat us out 'till we cum."

To be continued in part 2

lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers